Pretty Rhythm Betrayed Aira

By Chitoge606

When Suzuki Minami joined MAR's everyone liked her,but Aira saw what Suzuki did that would break her heart an... More

new girl
SUZUKI welcoming concert
Love confession and betrayal
After 4 years
Family Visit
The Big Show
Made up explanation
New Recruit
New recruit - 2
Getting to know each other again
Practice Session
Dine Out
Meeting Him Again
Photoshoot
Together Again
sorry to my readers
discontinued
Quick Fast forward Ending

Clarification

844 22 0
By Chitoge606

Hi guys I forgot to tell you something. In the previous chapter I said Aira was thinking about his brother Itsuki and Reina's relationship well this story is after the symphonia incident and I think it will be pretty confusing if I didn't say this and also remember Rizumu and Hibiki are already married so as Kyoko and Jun.

Spoiler alert

Aira has perform another legendary jump known as 'Prism Change' this allows the performer to change clothes without prism stone through the prism world. But to perform this jump it takes lots energy,high skilled,consentration and most importantly the person's feelings, the person's feeling must be strong whether it is sad,hate or love and any other strong feeling.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 194 7
angsty omegaverse* Haikyuu fic centered around iwaoi and kagehhina w lots of (not so) unrequited love Kageyama sees Hinata with Kenma. It br...
74.8K 2.7K 36
A love story of a famous high school couple, Miyawaki Sakura and Lee Chaeyeon. The two love each other dearly however, Sakura suddenly wanted to brea...
6.4K 241 28
(Really just wanted to make one of these) One day Shinra asked Izaya to come and have a talk..... Then he runs in to Shizuo and they have a "talk"...
31K 1.4K 58
"I'm cheating on you, that's why I wanted a break up." Suna Rintarō said with the straight face. No flinching, no sign of uncertainty... Rintarō brea...