TRUE CONNECTIONS ❤❤

Από AnikDsouz

"Once a deep and powerful Connection Between two people has been made They become a vital part of each Othe... Περισσότερα

Character Sketch
More Characters
Chapter 1- Manik Malhotra
Chapter 2- Nandini Murthy
Chapter 3 - MaNan Meet
Chapter 4 - A Sweet Conversation
Chapter 5 - The Emergency
Chapter 6 - Malhotra Parent's Excitement
Chapter 8 - Nervous
Chapter 9 - The Meet

Chapter 7 - The Proposal

2.4K 240 49
Από AnikDsouz

Recap: The Malhotra Parents excitement.
•••••●•••••●•••••●•••••●•••••●•••••●•••••●••••

MURTHY MANSION, LIVING ROOM.

After the breakfast, everyone were sitting in the living. Nandini was sitting on a single couch, whereas her chacha and chachi wee sitting right in front of her. While here brothers along with her bhabhi wee standing next to chacha and chachi.

N:(nervously) Ummm...guyss...is everything ok...why are u guyss staring me like that..

Chacha cleared his thoart and looked back at Nandini.

V: Nandini...tume patta hai nah..ki hum joh bhi decisions tumhare liye lage..woh..tumhare balayi keliye hoga..right??

N:(smiles) Yes chachu..I know...ap joh bhi decisions mere liye lage woh mere liye sahi hoge...after all..dad ke badh ap hi mere papa he..right..

All smiles listening to her and Vekatesh had his eye full of tears seeing the love that his daughter had for him...yes..his daughter..after the death of his brother and bhabhi..he was completely broke..but he promised his deceased brother and bhabhi..that he will never make anything less to Nandini as well as Abhi..he even promised to marry Nandini as a father...her father...and that was what he is doing now..

S: Nandini beta...tumhare liye shadi ka rishta aya hai...

Nandini was shocked...it was not that this news came to her unexpectedly..she knew..that one day..she had to leave her house, her family..and get settled in a new family..

HOSPITAL, NAVYA'S ROOM

Raj and Nyonika looked at each other after hearing Manik's question..they knew..that now was the correct time to do their job..

R:Sab aj yahi hai..toh meh batatah hue..(sighs and looks at Manik) Manik...tumhare liye..mehne aur tumhari mom ne..a ladki pasad ki hai...

This was a shock to Manik too...he had not expected this...

Al: Wow...really..it's a very good news..I mean..shadi and celebration...Plus shopping...

C: Umm...Make-up kit...please todider shant ho jah..abhnd Mom..dad...don't you think it's quiet..early..for Manik..to get married...

Ny: Cabir..agar meh tumhe yaad diladu...toh tum bhi..isse age peh teh nah...tab tume shadi ki ti..aur beta..isse umar par ek dusre ke honeh meh asani hoti hai..adjust karena bhi..easy hai..samje..

R:(looks at Manik ) Toh Manik...what to do you think...last wish tumhari hi hogi..we are not focusing you in it...ok??

Ny:(smiling) So..kya decision hai tumhara..

MURTHY MANSION , LIVING ROOM

Nandini was in deep thoughts..she knew that her chacha and chachi will always want the best for her..but still she couldnt take her mind of Manik..but thinking about her chacha chachi's felling she thought of meeting the guy..thinking this she smiled..

Ad: Nandini..now u tell us ur decision...we are not at all forcing you in this relationship..

N:(smiling) OK...I m ready...to meet this guy..

After listening to this four words of hers everyone started cheering in happiness..after their princess was getting the best of the family and the best of a husband for her..

N: But...I would like to meet him personally before the official meet with the family..and the final decision will be mine..

Ad: Of course Nandini..no one will force you in this relationship...it will be your decision in the end..

Nandini smiled seeing the care and concern from her elder brother..

Abh: Final decision wali baith toh samjh aye..par..tume apne to-be-husband se kuchi kuchi karne hai kya..joh tum usse alag se..separate meh milnah chati ho..

Listening to Abhi everyone laughed whereas Nandini was like a tomato..red..

N: Kya bhai..ap bhi...Chachi..dekhiye nah..bhai muhje phirse tease raha hai. ..

Chachi holds Abhi's ear and twists it slightly not to hurt him much...and Abhi yelled in pain... (fakely as it didn't hurt him much)

S: Aage se meri pyaari se bethi ko tease kiya nah..toh tume uss din khana nahi milega...

Abh: Nahi...kuch bhi..par mera khana muhjse dur mat karo..

Seeing his over acting and love for food everyone chuckled..

V: Tikhe.. abh jab kuch decide ki hai..toh meh abh unse baath karta hue...tikhe..

S: Tikhe..nekh kam meh deri nahi karni chahiye..

HOSPITAL, NAVYA'S ROOM

Manik was completely confused...he knew that this time he couldn't avoid this topic..but..he just couldn't make a decision..every time he closed his eyes to concentrate and decide...Nandini's face would pop up in his head..

He looked up and sees his parent's face which held huge hopes and concern..he then toke his decision...just after looking at them..

M:(sighs and smiles) Fine...I m ready...

After hearing this from Manik everyone was very happy...they got a second-half good news to them...obviously it's half...as it was not yet Co firmed by the girl's family if she was ready or not..though...Raj and Nyonika knew...that it would be a yes...

M: But...I would like to meet her personally..before an official meeting..it's it OK with you...

Ny:(looks at Raj) OK...it sits actually better if you youngsters meet separately before the official meet...it's stay maybe easy for you guys to talk freely and take a decision for yourself...what say...Raj...

Raj: I agree with you Nyonika...so...I'll give a call to them...aur meh unse puchta hue..OK...

Ny: OK...

M: But...before you call dad...the final decision...will be mine...is it fine..

Ny:(smiles) Of course Manik...the final decision will obviously be yours..

During all this chaos Raj got a call..he looked at the ID and smiled. He excused himself and went out of the room..

PHONE CONVERSATION

Raj: Veky...1000 (sorry...don't know how to write it in hindi...😋) saal jiyega re tu...meh abh tumhe hi call karne jah raha tah..

V:(laughs) Yeh toh bohot acha hua..ek minute...tu call karna charaha tah iska matlab...

R: (smiles) Haan Veky...mere bethe..Manik neh haan keh diya hai...

V:(excitedly) Yeh toh bohot achi kabar sunayi hai tumne Raj...meri bethi Nandini neh bhi haan keh diya hai...

R: Wah!! Yeh bohot achi kabar sunayi hai tumne Veky...par...Manik pehle Nandini se milna chata hai...official meet se pehle...tumhe koi problem toh nahi hai nah...Veky...

V: Arey...nahi Raj...Nandini bhi Manik milna chati hai...official meet se pehle...

R: Arey wah!! Yeh donno ka decision aur thinking style ek hi hai...dekh lenah mera tumhara and Deep ( Deepak, Nandini's father's name) ka sapna....zaroor pura hoga...

V:(sighs) Haan..ussi umeed meh hue...Raj...Deepak ka sapna pura karna...usse humesa se Nandini aur Manik ko shadi karte dekhna chata tah...Avantika, Nyonika aur Shanno ka bhi yahi sapna tah..

R: Haan...toh...Kab milna acha hoga...Bach ka...

V: Aaj toh Friday hai...kaal Saturday...matlab Nandu ka off hoga...Manik ko koii problem nahi hogi...right...

R: Arey nahi Veky...Manik toh abh yah free hi hai...Saturday ko hi milna acha hoga...aur sab acha ho...toh official meeting hum Sunday ko rakh sake hai...kya kehte ho...

V:Haan...tikhe..toh..timing meh Nandini ko puchta baitha detha hue...

R: Tikhe...par mere hisab se saam (evening) ko milna hi acha hoga...kisi cafe meh...

V:Hmm...tikhe...Nandini se puchkar meh baitha detha hue...ok???

R: OK...challenge phir Veky...let's hope for the best...

V: And leave the rest to our kids...

Both slightly laughs..

R: Meh abh Manik se baith karne jah raha hue...

V:Tikhe....meh bhi Nandini se baith karne jah raga hue...bye...

R: Byee...

END

After disconnecting the call Vekatesh goes to Nandini and tells her the talk which he just had with Raj..

Nandini cafe coffee day at 4:30pm...

Vekatesh texts Raj the details along with the timing...

Raj after reading the message from Vekatesh..talks to Manik and confirms it from him...

•••••●•••••●•••••●•••••●•••••●•••••●•••••●•••••
Precap: The Un-official Meet
•••••●•••••●•••••●•••••●•••••●•••••●•••••●•••••

Hey guyss

I m very sorry as I am quit late this time..but I hope you liked this chapter..

If you have any scene or ideas in your mind which you wanna see in this story..please be free enough to tell it to me...

Even if you have any criticism against any point or any mistakes I make...still be free to tell me..

For now...please..

Vote & Comment 😊

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

227K 14.8K 65
Nothing in this universe can change the path that has been prepared by destiny...So will Manik and Nandini succumb to the forces of fate..? Will the...
203K 14K 67
It's a story about a couple MANAN where husband never thinks beyond his business and singing and wife is craving for his love, care and attention. It...
27.9K 2.1K 16
Hello guys am starting new story about our own Manan It's about manan's arrange marriage. Manik Malhotra rich, rude, arrogant,spoiled brat, egoisti...
429K 44.3K 53
When Nandini met Manik for the first time, she never wanted him to be 'the one'; or actually, that thought didn't even cross her mind. And for Manik...