Fem Percy meets Yj/Jl Robbin...

By PantsOnFirelmao

//STOP RIGHT NOW AND LEAVE THIS IS SO BAD I MADE IT WHEN I WAS LIKE 12// The Young Justice League goes after... More

Joining the JJ Squad
Friends
HOLY SHIT
Wally's help.
Oops you traveled with us
A/N
Getting them back
Uh...
AGH!! (Sneak peak)
Girls rule.
What do you mean?!
Hehe..

Back story.

15.3K 275 212
By PantsOnFirelmao

I'm sorry I made this when I was like 12. It's a piece of trash idk why I thought it was a good idea but if you continue reading I applaud you😂

Pretend the picture has sea-green eyes. I'm going to add more trauma to Perciana's (Percy's) life.

***

~Batman's POV~

I walked into the Mountain dramatically.

"Ahem." I grunted to get the others attention.

They stopped talking and turned there attention towards me.

"I have a mission for you. I don't expect you to complete it today." I said. Shit. I just realized my voice changer isn't working.

"AHHHAHAHAHAHAHA." Wally laughed.

"Y-You sound like a Alvin!" He laughed. Dick bursted out laughing but I shot him a glare.

He covered his mouth to muffle his laughs.

I rolled my eyes behind my cowel.

"W-What's the mission a-about?" Dick asked still snickering.

"Follow me." I said in my 'Alvin' voice.

Artemis started snickering but then quickly stopped when she saw that I was slightly pissed off.

We walked over to the big screen and showed the room filled with Teens, the file on the screen. There jaws dropped.

"This is who we need to interrogate." I said.

First name: Perciana
Middle name(s): Archillies Riker
Last name: Jackson

Race: Puerto Rican/Greek

Has sea green eyes and light skin.

Father: lost at sea

Mother: died 2 days ago

Accused of being a terrorist.
Blew up and destroyed multiple monuments, blew up saint Louis Arch, accused of capturing mother and traveled threw New York with a couple of other kids.
Blew up multiple schools, got suspended and banned from most states and/or countries.
Dissapeared for a couple years then went off the grid completely.

"How could one simple kid do that?!" Wally asked loudly.

"I have no idea." Dick said, clearly blown away.

"Where is she now?" Artemis asked. She walked up to me and had her bow ready.

"She's at the cemetery." I said.

"Why is she there?" Wally asked, trying not to laugh again.

"Her mom just died stupid!" Artemis said while rolling her eyes.

"How come there's no picture of her?" Robin asked.

"Here. she was seen at an abandoned apartment but she was wearing this." >>Look at the picture<<

"......." Robin muttered.

"What did you say?" I asked my son.

"N-Nothing!" He said stuttered.

Then he refused to look me in the eyes.

~Robbins POV~

"She's cute." I muttered.

"What did you say?" Batman asked me

'Shit! I said that out loud.' I thought.

"N-Nothing!" I stuttered out.

I was so embarrassed that I refused to make eye contact. I could feel my Dad staring me down.

"I will not try and capture her." Kaldur said in his stoic voice.

"Why?" I asked.

"That is not my story to tell." Kaldur said. "I will sit this one out."

~Percy's POV~

I placed a black rose on each of the 4 graves.

Nico, Leo, and Thalia were still alive. They're recovering. Everyone is still shaken up by this.

Last but not least, I placed a black rose on my mothers grave. I sobbed and sobbed.

My mom was dead and there was nothing I could do. How could something like this, happened to a sweet woman like her. This is all my fault.

Flashback 2 days ago

Everyone was dead. Annabeth died from Gaea dagger. It drove straight through her heart.

My best friend was dead. I remember pulling her close to me and saying, 'Everything will be okay.'

Then Jason and Frank were over run by cyclops and the cyclops ended up killing them.

Hazel and Piper died because they were burnt by some hydra's

I got so angry that I charged at Gaeae and stabbed her straight threw the heart.

After everyone had a funeral, we went to Olympus.

"We shall give each of you 3 wishes." Zues said sternly. He has suffered a lot too.

"And no you can't wish for more wishes or for somebody to come back to life." Poseidon said sadly.

Nico went first. Asking his 3 wishes.

"I wish to go off the grid. I want all information on me removed.
I wish that I have a small house in Italie that is fully paid for. And for my last wish... I-I wish to see Bianca real quick."

Zues was about to cut in when Nico interjected. "I'm not wishing for her to be alive, just for Hades to summon her spirit fully one last time so I could see her."

Then Zues granted his wishes.

Then Leo went.

"I wish to live in a good house in the suburbs.
I wish for it to be monster proof so Calypso and I will be safe.
I wish for new building supplies until I die." Leo said. He had obviously been crying but he tried not to show it.

Then his wishes were granted.

It was my turn.

"I wish that there was a portal between camp half-blood and camp Jupiter." I began.

"I wish that I am blessed by all the gods.
For my final wish I wish that the gods would leave me alone. No more prophecy's no more contacting me." I said.

Then Poseidon looked sad so I gave him a goodbye hug.

"Wishes granted." Zues said.

Then I went back home but only to fine my mom in a pile of blood.

There was a note in Greek that was from Tartarus saying how I killed his wife and he got revenge.

I sobbed and held her body. I screamed in fustration.
"Why can't they leave me alone?!" I sobbed.

I never asked for this. I never asked to be born. I never asked for my friends and family to die.

~ Present time ~

I sensed people behind me so I imediantly grabbed riptide and pointed at the approachers.

I used my powers to dry the tears.

"Hey there, you might want to put that down." Said a kid who had an R on his chest.

"Who are you?" I asked. My voice sounded like I was never crying.

He gave me a questioning look and asked. "You haven't heard of us?"

"Nope, sorry. Now answer the question. Who. Are. You." I asked. Then I gave him my regular glare and he flinched.

Somebody shot arrows at me but I quickly swung my sword and cut the arrows in half.

Then rocks came towards me and I rolled out of the way.

I wasn't in the mood to fight...I was in the mood to irratate.

"I won't fight if you surrender." I taunted.

"What do you mean we?!" Asked a kid who kept speeding around me. He look like a fucking mustard bottle. I tried not to laugh but I failed.

I let out a snicker.

Then I  munipulated the water molicules and managed to trip the speedster and knock him out cold.

I reflected the archers arrows to the kid with the R and one arrow blew up and he blacked out.

The one who was throwing rocks at me telepathically, accidently threw a threw a rock at the archer in which the archer black out.

A boy wearing a big S jumped on me.

I started to battle him and I hit him the the butt of my sword and he black out. I threw him at the girl who kept throwing rocks and she flew back into a wall and black out.

"Pshh, easy." I said. "Thanks for the warm up."

I vapor traveled away to my mauntalk beach cabin.

~Kaldur's POV~

The team came in looking very exhausted.

"Ouch." Wally whined, as he rubbed his head.

"How did she learn to fight like that?" Artemis asked.

"She is a legend on Atlantis. We tell stories of her adventures to our young ones." I started to explain.

"She's that big of a deal?" Robin asked.

"She dissappeared after the fight." M'gann said.

"I know where she is." I said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

417K 25K 84
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
595K 12.7K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...
283K 8.5K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
121K 5.1K 52
β₯β₯β₯ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•£π•šπ•”π•™π•–π•€ 𝕓𝕒𝕓π•ͺ, π•Žπ• π•Ÿ'π•₯ π•žπ•–π•’π•Ÿ π•’π•Ÿπ•ͺπ•₯π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•£π•šπ•”π•™π•–π•€ 𝕓𝕒𝕓π•ͺ...