The Other Swan

By bluebird411

After Renee left with Bella, Charlie was distraught. He ended up having a drunken one night stand. The woman... More

Disclaimer
Description
First day part 2
Bella's Arrival
Weird
Taken away
Help
Are you serious?!
Odd...

First Day part 1

13.2K 274 5
By bluebird411

I sighed as I got out of the shower. Today was my sister's first day of school. I'm supposed to take her around, and show her where her classes are. But, I've devised a plan. I'm gonna get either Mike Newton or Eric Yorke to do it.

I wrapped a towel around my body, and walked to my room. While I dried myself off, I heard the cruiser drive away.

"Khaleesi, dad said that I'm driving you to school. So hurry up!"

I groaned.

"You're lucky I was walking to school!" I shouted.

I rushed to the bathroom, brushed my hair and teeth, before putting deodorant on. I ran back to my room, and got dressed. I grabbed my things and headed down the stairs. I rushed out the door, and into Bella's old decrepit truck.

"Are you happy?! My hair's a mess, I have no makeup on, and I didn't have breakfast." I said, glaring at my sister.

Bella rolled her eyes, and pulled away from the curb.

........

As we pulled into the parking lot, I put my shoes on, and slung my bag over my shoulder.

"Do you think can find the office on your own? I have to turn in an assignment early."

"Yeah. I'll come find you if I need anything." Bella said, opening her door.

I got out and shut the door.

"Okay, I know we have gym together, so I'll see you later."

I hugged my sister, before running into the school. Trying not to trip over my shoes laces. As soon as I reached the biology lab, the teacher had just unlocked his door.

"Here you go Mr. Molina." I said, handing a folder to him.

"Good morning, Khaleesi. You know this isn't due until tomorrow, right?" He asked, as we walked into the classroom.

"I do. But I like to have my stuff handed in early. Just in case I'm not in class the next day."

After I handed that in, I headed to my Spanish class, and sat at the group table. As the class filed in, I smiled seeing my sister and I had the same first period class.

I raised my hand and waved, so she could see where I was. My sister may annoy me, but I still love her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 60.1K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
1.3M 58.1K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
229K 7.9K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
172K 4.5K 39
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...