TTOOS1: Next To Me ✔️

Od penscanwrite

[C O M P L E T E D] [UNEDITED] ★Highest Rank Attained: #1 in danceclass #1 in girlsquad #1 in seaycee #2 in... Více

🏆 🏅🧡
TTOOS1: NEXT TO ME
C.A.S.T
P.L.A.Y.L.I.S.T
NOTE OF THE AUTHOR
1√
2√
3√
4√
5√
6√
7√
8√
9√
10√
11√
12√
13√
14√
15√
16√
17√
18√
20√
21√
22√
23√
24√
25√
26√
27√
28√
29√
30√
31√
32√
33√
34√
35√
36√
Epilogue
N/A

19√

98 9 0
Od penscanwrite

» XIX «
Bailey's

It has been already two days since Kenneth started practicing for the varsity team. Everyone in the class seems to have talked about him the past few days and he's really getting popular on the campus. Well, not the kind of popular tho.

I decided to just drown myself with the book I was holding. It's not an educational book but its a romance novel book that Nicholas Spark has written. I don't know what had gotten into me these past few days also because I've been thinking about Kenneth and I kinda miss tutoring him. Then in just a snap of a finger, I was loving every romance novel I got to see in the bookstores.

"Good morning everyone!" We immediately stood up from our chairs as soon as the teacher arrives. I decided to close my book and hide it inside my bag and brought my book and pen out instead. "Please sit down." The teacher said after the greeting and I immediately sat on my chair after turning my gaze to where Kenneth always sits during classes: behind my back.

I opened my book and scan the pages and put a stop to where we last ended last time. I was just looking at my book waiting for the teacher to start his lesson but I didn't hear any words in front. I held my gaze up and our teacher is busy speaking outside with the principal, I guess?
Then behind the principal was a woman with blonde shining long hair stood. I was a bit curious about who is the principal with because all I can see is her back at that moment so I decided to ask my seatmate.

"Hey. What is happening?" I asked full of curiosity and my seatmate looks at me with a curious face too.

"I think we're having a transfer student? I don't know. But base on my observation, the woman standing next to the principal might happen to be our new classmate." She said while turning her gaze up to the woman. I frowned trying my best to recognize that back but I can't seem to recognize who.

Then the teacher went back to his table and stood there while looking at us. The class went silent while waiting for the teacher to speak up. And I was one of the people who is waiting for what he has to say.

"Okay, class I have an announcement to make so listen up carefully. As you all know and as you can see earlier, the principal talked to me and I want you to all know that, officially, today, you'll be having a new classmate." Then the class started to whisper like bees because of what the teacher has said.

"Told ya." My seatmate told me while blowing up her bubblegum and popping it up then chew it back again.

"Be quiet class. If you want to meet your new classmate, please listen up to what she has to say and respect her. Understood?"

"Yes sir." The whole class said but I didn't bother answering. Why? Because I feel like, something is bad with it. Something feels different with this transferred student.

"Okay, please come in young lady, and introduce yourself."

Then a woman, with her silk hair swaying back and forth with her winter jacket on as her high knee socks covering her legs with her shoes making a tap on the floor. She stood confidently in front of the whole class she poses a warm smile in her face.

I know this woman! I said to myself trying to recall where have I seen that face or did I ever met her somewhere. I'm sure I know who this woman is! I convinced myself of trying my best to remember what scene have I seen her already.

"Good morning and good Wednesday to all of you. I am 18 years old, from Germany and I live here now." She began not telling what is her name.

"What's your name, beautiful lady?" Someone from the front asked.

"Well, I am Kaycee Rice. Please accept me and love me. Thank you." She said.

Kaycee Rice. Kaycee Rice. Her name rings a bell and when I looked at Sean Lew, his eyes were wide open because of shock. Then his gaze turns to me and then, I already remember her.

"It was you," I said and everyone looked at me. Even the teacher was shocked the same as Kaycee.

"Excuse me?" She said while she staring at me. Did I speak that loud for them to hear? But I thought I said that in a low voice?

"Nothing." I shyly responded and then slowly hide myself using my book.
"
Okay. So, miss Rice, you could just seat beside Mr. Sean Lew back there with the man wearing glasses. And oh Sean." The teacher caught Sean's attention and Sean looked at him.

"Yes sir?" He asked.

"You'll be in charge of Kaycee from now on, okay? You should tour her at break time and miss Rice." He turned his gaze to Kaycee.

"Just ask anything to Sean about school and he'll answer everything... Now take your sit and I'll start the class."

Kaycee bowed her head and went to the chair beside Sean. They smiled at each other and exchange HI's then Sean and I exchange glances and looked at the teacher who is discussing.
____________

After the class, Sean and Kaycee went out of the classroom together since Sean will be touring him to the campus and now, here I am all alone while I was seated on the bench facing the field.

I saw Kenneth running to the track field with the other members and he's sweating a lot. Why does he have to look so good? Wait for what?! No. He's not. He's not even good looking!!!

Then they stopped and the coach shouted something to them and they went towards the bench where their things are placed. The bench was a bit near to where I was seated so I can clearly look at him-them taking a break.

I took a sip on my juice as I took a bite of my hamburger when I saw him look at me. A smile immediately showed on his face as he waves his hand to me. I almost choke at what he did because he's so FREAKKIIING I DON'T KNOW!

Then he started running towards my place so immediately make my self look presentable. And when he's standing in front of me, I could clearly see that he has sweat a lot. He seated right next to me and I can immediately smell his strong smell. That kind of smell that makes him look so manly and he looks so masculine!!!!!! Wait, what the hell!!!!!! What am I talking about!

"Quit the staring. You know it makes me an uncomfortable woman." He said so I turn my gaze away from him and focused myself on the field. "So, how are you?"

"I'm fine. Better of without me tutoring you tho." I said.

"Yeah, whatever. Your face is saying the opposite tho. Maybe you really did miss me that much so you came here to watch me." I looked at him with wide-opened eyes.

"What a full of hot airman! In your dreams stupid idiot." I shot back trying not to laugh or smile or show whatever emotion.

"You're so cute. Well, this is my first time seeing you blush tho. What a liar." He said and started laughing.

"Hey! I'm not blushing! AND IM NOT LYING!" I shouted at him and he still continues to laugh. "Quit laughing will you!!!" But he didn't stop. "ARGH! I HATE YOU TO DEATH KENNETH SAN JOSE!" I shouted again and was about to turn my back and leave when I felt his hands grabbed me by the wrist and pulled me closer to him.

I accidentally bumped into his chest and his other handheld me by my back. My hands rested to his chest and I can feel how hard those chests are. His scent immediately entered my nose and I was starting to love that smell.

But I immediately pushed him away and his eyes met mine. My heart started to beat fast. Like its the only thing, my ears could hear.

"Bails." He utterly but I immediately ran away from him.

"BAILEY!" He shouted but I didn't dare to turn around.

What the f*** am I feeling right now? This is wrong! This is wrong! This is wrong!

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

43.9M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
962K 22K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.