The Littlest Winchester

Par kaitlynn_cclark

Katie Winchester has been ganking supernatural things since she was 8. Her older brother, Sam left for colleg... Plus

Pilot
Woman in White
Blackwater Ridge
Wendigo
Wendigo Part 2
Lake Manitoc
Lucas
Kittanning Pensylvania
Flight 2485
Toledo, Ohio
Mary
Becky
Shapeshifter
Home
Illinois
Mom
Ellicott
Dad
Scarecrow
Faith
Don't Fear The Reaper
Route 666
Cassie
Nightmare
Max
Phantom Attacker
The Benders
Shadow
Meg
Hell House
Ed and Harry
Extinct
Vampires
The Demon
Salvation
Devils Trap Pt. 1
Devils Trap Pt. 2
Trailer!!!

Peter Sweeney

883 23 3
Par kaitlynn_cclark

"Hi Sam, Dean, Katie." Andrea said as she opened the door.

"Hi Andrea. Can we walk to Lucas?" Dean asked.

"I'm sorry, but I don't think it's a good idea." Andrea replied.

"Please we just need to talk to him." I pleaded.

"Just for a few minutes." Dean added.

"He won't say anything. What good's it gonna do?" Andrea stated.

"Andrea, we think more people might get hurt. We think something's happening out there." Sam said.

"My husband, the others, they just drowned. That's all." Andrea told us.

"If that's what you really believe, then we'll go. But if you think there's even a possibility that something else could be going on here, please let me talk to your son." I told her.

She let us in and took us to Lucas' bedroom.

"Hey, Lucas. You remember us?" Dean asked. He didn't answer.

"You know, I, uh, I wanted to thank you for that last drawing. But the thing is, I need your help again." I told Lucas.

I looked at the picture Lucas was drawing. It was a person in the water. I took out the picture Lucas and set it down on the table.

"How did you know to draw this? Did you know something bad was gonna happen? Maybe you could nod yes or no for me." Dean asked, sitting down next to me.

Lucas wouldn't answer.

"You're scared. It's okay. I understand. See, when I was your age, I saw something real bad happen to my mom, and I was scared, too. I didn't feel like talking, just like you. But see, my mom—I know she wanted me to be brave. I think about that every day. And I do my best to be brave. And maybe, your dad wants you to be brave too." Dean told Lucas.

He had a sad look in his eyes. I know he didn't like to talk about that night much.
Lucas finished his picture and handed to Dean this time.

"Thanks Lucas." I said with a smile as we got up and left. We walked to the car and climbed inside.

"A yellow house and a red bicycle? There's lots of yellow houses." I said looking at the picture Lucas drew.

"Yeah but I bet there's less yellow houses with white church in the background." Sam said. Dean started the car and we drove around looking for the house.

We found the house. Sam and Dean got out of the car and told me to wait in the car. I agreed. I sat in the car, holding my iPod in my hand. I started pulling out my headphones when another headache came. It felt like my head was being bashed into a wall. I closed my eyes and laid down across the back of the car. When I closed my eyes I saw a bright white light and a soft voice saying "Micheal"

I don't even know a Micheal!

The headache faded and I opened my eyes and sat up. I saw Sam and Dean walking out of the house. They walked up and got in the car.

"So this boy, Peter Sweeney went missing 35 years ago." Dean said.

"And inside the house there was a picture of him, and Bill." Sam's added. He looked back at me with a concerned expression on his face.

"You okay Kat?" He asked. I guess he noticed the pain on my face that I tried to hide.

"Yeah i'm fine Sam don't worry." I replied. He looked at me for a couple more seconds before turning back around.

"I guess we should go back to the Carlton house." I said. Dean started the car and we drove off.

We pulled up to the house and saw Bill Carlton on a boat going further and further from the dock. I sprang out of the car, I was always the fastest. I started sprinting towards the lake yelling at Bill to turn around. He kept going and water poured over his boat and he disappeared. Sam and Dean ran up behind me and Dean put a hand on my shoulder.

"We can't save everybody." Dean said. I sighed sadly before turning around and going back to the car. We decided to go to to the police station knowing they needed to hear about Bill's death.

We walked in and saw Andrea and Lucas sitting down in the office.

"Sam, Dean, Katie? What are you guys doing here?" Andrea asked.

"Bill Carlton drowned in the lake. They saw what happened." The sheriff answered stiffly.

Just then Lucas jumped up, looking frightened and grabbed Dean's arm.

"Lucas?" Dean and Andrea said. Andrea pulled Lucas away and they walked out of the office but Lucas didn't turn away from Dean.

We sat down and explained what happened to Bill.

"Am I'm supposed to believe this?!" The sheriff said, clearly not convinced.

"Umm.. yeah I mean who would lie about that." I said sarcastically.

He glared at me. I get that look a lot.

"Look the only reason you three aren't rotting in a jail cell is because another one of Bill's neighbors saw him go out to the lake too. I checked with the Department, they've never heard of you three." The sheriff said.

"Whoops" I said under my breath.

"Now you have two options, you can get arrested for impersonating government officials or you can leave town and never darken my doorstep again." He said angrily.

"We'll take option number two." Sam said. We stood up and walked out. I turned around and looked at the sheriff.

"I hope someone whacks you with a baseball bat." I said with a smile and walked out.

We got in the car and drove off. I still had a bad feeling that the case wasn't over.

"We should drive by Andrea's house before we leave." I said.

"I agree with you Kat." Dean said and we turned around and went to Andrea's house. We pulled up and saw Lucas running outside looking very frightened. We got out of the car quickly. Sam and Dean ran inside while I stayed with Lucas at the car.

"What's wrong Lucas?" I asked him.

He only pointed upstairs. I heard a door being broken down and was relieved knowing my brothers figured out what's wrong.

The next morning

It was around 10 in the morning. Andrea was in comfy clothes and Sam, Dean, and I were inside trying to figure out what happened. She was explaining what happened to Sam and Dean. I walked over to the pictures on a shelf in the living room. I saw the same picture that Sam and Dean showed me at the Sweeney house. I realized why this thing came after Andrea.

"Did your father, sheriff Jake have anything to do with the disappearance of Peter Sweeney?" I asked Andrea. She looked at me in shock before answering,
"No of course not."

"Did he know Peter Sweeney at least?" I asked.

"Yeah they were in boy scouts together." She replied.

"Sam, Dean, can we talk outside for a second?" I said and walked outside. They shrugged and followed.

"It's not a thing that's killing people, it's a spirit." I said to them.

"Think about it.. The way it went after the Carltons, because Bill was involved and I bet Jake was involved as well." I added.

"It would make sense." Sam agreed.

"Well now we gotta find the bones and torch em'." Dean said

Lucas ran out and stopped on a piece of grass. I knew what he meant. Sam, Dean, and I went to the trunk to get shovels. Sam and Dean started digging. I started to look when I heard a click come from behind my head.

"Shit." I cursed under my breathe.

"Don't move." Jake said sternly.

"Katie what's taking you so long." Dean said joking.

"She's a little preoccupied right now." Jake said. He told me to stand up and walk slowly out from behind the car with my hands up. I did.

"Son of a bitch." Dean said clearly angry. This wasn't my first time at gunpoint but Dean always got upset when it happened.

"I told you guys to leave and never come back." Jake said. I could hear the gun shaking behind me.

"Your not gonna kill me." I said to him.

"Want to bet." He replied.

"Do you really want two teens blood on the hands?" I said to him.

"I don't know what your talking about." Jake said softly.

"Oh but you do. You killed Peter Sweeney and buried him right there." I said, pointing to the ground where my brothers were digging.

He let his guard down so I turned around and snatched the gun from his hand. I emptied the bullets and tossed the gun on the ground.

"We didn't mean to. We were just messing with him but we held him under too long." Jake said, practically sobbing. Andrea and Lucas walked out of the house.

"Dad they're just trying to help." Andrea pleaded. We were so busy with Jake that we didn't notice Lucas walking towards the dock.

"Lucas." I said softly. I had snuck away from the group and went and kneeled down next to Lucas.

"Lucas let's get away from the water it's not safe." I said. I grabbed Lucas' hand and we started to get up. Suddenly a hand shot out from the water and grabbed Lucas' other hand and pulled, hard and we both into the water. The last thing I heard was Sam and Dean shouting my name before I hit a rock and was consumed by darkness.

Dean POV

I looked over at the dock and saw Lucas and Kat by the dock. Me and Sam started breaking into a sprint after them as we saw them fall in.

"You get Kat, I'll get Lucas!!" I shouted to Sam. He nodded and we both dived into the water. I looked under the water until my breath. I pulled up and saw Sam dragging Kat onto the dock. I noticed Jake get into the water, pleading for Peter to give Lucas back.

"Get out of the water!!" I shouted to Jake but he didn't listen. Suddenly Jake was pulled down into the water. I went back under to look for Lucas. I saw him and pulled him out. I got onto the dock and saw Katie coughing up water. I was relieved to know she was okay.

Katie POV

I started coughing up water onto the dock.  Sam was kneeling down beside me.

"Is Lucas okay?" I asked.

I looked over and saw Lucas with Dean and Andrea, coughing up water like me. I smiled knowing he was okay.

Sam gave me a big hug.

"You know, I think you might have a death wish." Sam said, chuckling.

I laughed and hugged him back. I stood up and ran my hands through my hair. I felt something liquidity on my forehead. I pulled my fingers back and saw blood staining them.

"Shit." I said. "Hey Sammy, I'm gonna go back to the car okay." I said. He nodded. I went to the car and got some anti-bacterial wipes and a band aid out and put them on my forehead. I saw Sam and Dean saying good bye so I decided to do the same. I walked up and when Dean saw me he gave me a huge bear hug.

"Stop wandering off, bad things always happen." He said. I laughed.

We said goodbye to Andrea and Lucas and got in the car.

"Where to now?" I asked.

"Wherever baby wants to go." Dean said.

I plugged my headphones in and fell asleep.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

1.5K 39 27
A lot like the brothers, Sam and Dean, Kaya and Kate travel together, saving people and hunting things, carrying on the family business. After the g...
33.5K 713 74
Follows the story of Dean and Sam starting when they look for their dad with one key difference. They have a sister. She is the middle kid and gets d...
671 81 13
Margret Fletcher had a normal life until the day she came home to a bloody mess and a missing brother. She calls on strangers, Sam and Dean Wincheste...
3.5K 36 17
(*COMPLETED*)This story is based on the amazing tv show 'Supernatural'. This story is called The Baby Winchester and it is about Deanna Mary Winchest...