MR. RIGHT [EXO-SEHUN] (EDITIN...

By princess_kookie

Sehun was a simple student with a simple life. He only needs his family and girlfriend to be happy... Oops, a... More

Mr. Right [EXO-SEHUN]
Mr. Right
MR.1
MR.2 [EDITED]
MR.3 [EDITED]
MR.4 [EDITED]
MR.5 [EDITED]
MR.6 [EDITED]
MR.7 [EDITED]
MR.8 [EDITED]
MR.9
MR.10
MR.11
MR.12
MR.13
MR.14
MR.15
MR.16
MR.17
MR.18
MR.19
MR.20
MR.21
MR.22
MR.23
MR.24
MR.25
MR.26
MR.27
MR.28
MR.29
MR.30
MR.31
MR.32
MR.33
MR.34
MR.35
MR.37
MR.38
MR.39
MR.40
MR.41 (PreFinale I)
MR.42
MR.42 [Cont(PF II)]
FINALE
BONUS CHAPTER
Author's Message :)

MR.36

4.6K 140 11
By princess_kookie

Mr. Right

Lead: Sehun

Episode 36~

---------------

Your P.O.V

SUNSET...

"Xander ..."

"It's okay...." He cut my sentence...

:(

"^^I am not your Mr. Right ....."

He again said faking a smile....

"I can let you go... But promise me you won't make me feel disappointed about my decision..."

O.O

*lubdublubdublubdub*

"E-eh??"

He faced me and messed up my hair..

"Aigoo... It's so hard to let you go... Otteoke??" He said smiling. But as I can see in his eyes shows his sadness..

I don't understand. We just met I guess two months ago but, how come he loved me this much already??

Oh... I remember.. He said he knew me long time ago.. But... I still don't understand.. How?? :|

He stared back at the sunset and put his both hands in his pocket. His smile, I guess it'll never be erased on his face, even how he suffers, he still manage to smile.. He's kind. And it's making it harder for me to reject his feelings.. :(

"Haigoo..." He took a deep breathe..

"I can't forget the long time I've stalked you... "

O___O

Stalked??

-Flashback-

Alexander Yoon's P.O.V

[Grade School]

"Wooooohhhh!! Man she's so cute!!!"

I heard guys praised her..

She's now walking in front of me. In front of us.

She has an angelic face, and also an angelic attitude. That's what everybody thinks about her. But they don't know her the way I do. She's a great and such a cool girl. She beats up everyone who's doing bad things. She's my first love.

Every glances of her,makes my heart beats fast.

I wanna confess to her. But I just can't, I have no guts...

Maybe this isn't the right time to confess..

Come what may,she's still my first love.

"Yah... Are you (your name)'s admirer too??"

I was on my way back home when these kids bumped in front of me..

"Wae??" I asked glaring at them..

"Huh.. Leave our crush alone or we'll beat you up!!"

Haha.. This kid is out of his mind..

"Beat?? Who?? Me?? " I smirked at them...

"Hah!! Yah... Move away those eyeballs from her or else you're totally dead!!!"

What the...

"Do you know what you're talking about?!?! Huh?!?! (your name), she's my future girlfriend you assholes!!" I said without thinking...

Aigoo... Dumbass >_<

"M-mwo?!?! Bahahahahaha.. You're what??? Aigoo!!! Yah !!" They pushed me by poking my shoulder...

"Do you know what you're talking about you stupid?!?!"

Ish... This is what I'm talling about. Why didn't I think about this?!

"Yah!!! Let go of him or else I'll rip your heads off!!"'

O.O

"O-omo.. It's Eun Hanah!!"

"G-Gaja!!! Pali!!!"

They ran like cowards after hearing Trixie noona. My hyung's girlfriemd..

Aish....

(_ _") Thank god. I should be caregul.next time. Aigoo...

"Yah!! Will you stop stalking her you bratt?!?!"

"Wae?!?! As if you care!!"

"Are you rising up your voice at your noona?!?!"

Ish. This guy-like girl...

"Isn't it better for you to say thank you?!?! You little brat!"

"Kam.sa.ham.ni.da....noo.na..." I said sarcastically...

"Aaahhrgh!! You kid!!! Come on! Darren's waiting... Aigoo.. Stop stalking her from now on. Arachi?? What if you got beaten up again?! Darren will be the one who's responsible!!! So stop that nonsense stalking operation!!"

----------

[High School]

Years have passed. And still, I can't get over her...

"Yah, are you stalking at our princess again???" These guys. They really don't disappear in my life.

Who cares if I stalk my first love?!?!

"Get lost..." I bravely said. This is also one of my worst problems. I can't fight nor beat up someone. I can't even punch one's stomach. I'm.not that type of person. I'll never do that...

"Yah you bastard!!!!!!"

*boogsh*

O O

W-what the... D-did he just... Punched me???

"Talk to me that way again and I swear you'll get worse than that!!!"

My lips hurt... Ish.. 

I held my lips and saw a blood...

"Aigoo... These are nice shots kid..."

What the...

"Yah!!! Get the hell off your hands to my camera!!!!"

Guys with him grabbed my camera..

Ish...

"Yah.." I was about to get it back when the guy who punched me grabbed my collar...

"Kid, I'm warning you to stop that stalking to her.. You're just getting yourself in trouble..."

--end of flahback--

Your P.O.V

"The way they bully me because of liking you.. The way they warned me to stay away from you.. The way they forced me to forget you.. The way I fought for you. The way I told them to let me do what I want.. And the way I tried to avoid and ignore you..I won't forget those days... If you only knew my past.. "

Bully?

Wow.. He really knows who am I before. Yeah, that's true. Honestly speaking, I was a hearthrob before..

But.. Otteoke?? Was he really my stalker before??? Or should I say, one of my stalkers??

"I wanna tell you more things that I think you should know. But I can't... I can't reveal those things. Not for my own benefits, but it's also what's best for you. I want you to try to avoid things about your past. And live happily with the present. And look forward to your future.. :)) That's all I can say to you this time.. "

O.O I-it's kinda confusing.. What does he mean??

He faced me again and looked me in the eyes..

His eyes.. Are the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen...

"Ah... Don't look at me like that.. Otteoke?!?! Should I take back what I just said??"

O.O

"E-eh???"

"Haha.. " He again messed my hair..

"I'm just kidding...^_^"

He's such good at hiding his feelings.. 

He's so kind....

"She must be so lucky.. :)" I said smiling at him...

"Who?? O.o"

"The girl who's destined for you... :)"

"Haiyoo...  Don't tell me that.. Yah.."

He avoided my stare and pouted..

"You're hurting me.." He whispered..

O////O

"Aigoo.. Ah pali.. Go back to the hotel. He might be looking for you by this time..."

"Let's go together... :)"

"Ani... Go ahead.. I'll stay here for awhile..."

"You sure??"

"Ne..."

Hmm.. I guess he really need some space for now...

After I took few steps... He suddenly stopped me by grabbing my hand..

"Ah wait, I forgot something...."

"Eh?? What is it??"

"If I can protect you as your boyfriend. Then, can I protect atleast as your bestfriend??"

O____O

"O-of course... Yes... Sure..." I nodded...

"Aahhhh... Daebak..^^ You should go then.. Jalja. Goodnight..  :))"

"Ne.. Goodnight...^^"

Omo..  I'm so lucky I've found a guy like him. He has such a mature mind.

:))

---

JEJOU ISLAND: DAY TWO (LAST DAY)

Your P.O.V

"Ireonna!!!! (Get up) Sadako Ireonna!!!"

O.O

O-omo...

"W-w-w-why are you here?? What the heck are you doing here???"

Why the hell is this guy here???

"Ireona pali!!! Pali !!!"

"Ah wae?!?!"

"Your mom.. She's back!!!"

O_________________________O

"WHAAAAAAAAATTTT?!?!?!?!"

"Ah!! Aish!!! Shut up!! Ahh.. Aigoo.. My ears... Pali gaja!!! Get up and get dressed!!!"

"Si-since when???"

"Just hurry up!!! I'm dead!!!!"

---------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 25.7K 51
and all at once, you are the one I have been waiting for theodore nott x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 3.25.23 finished...
72.9K 1.7K 32
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
1.3M 58K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1.1M 20K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...