MR. RIGHT [EXO-SEHUN] (EDITIN...

By princess_kookie

Sehun was a simple student with a simple life. He only needs his family and girlfriend to be happy... Oops, a... More

Mr. Right [EXO-SEHUN]
Mr. Right
MR.1
MR.2 [EDITED]
MR.3 [EDITED]
MR.4 [EDITED]
MR.5 [EDITED]
MR.6 [EDITED]
MR.7 [EDITED]
MR.8 [EDITED]
MR.9
MR.10
MR.11
MR.12
MR.13
MR.14
MR.15
MR.16
MR.17
MR.18
MR.19
MR.20
MR.21
MR.22
MR.23
MR.24
MR.25
MR.26
MR.27
MR.29
MR.30
MR.31
MR.32
MR.33
MR.34
MR.35
MR.36
MR.37
MR.38
MR.39
MR.40
MR.41 (PreFinale I)
MR.42
MR.42 [Cont(PF II)]
FINALE
BONUS CHAPTER
Author's Message :)

MR.28

4.8K 147 25
By princess_kookie

Mr. Right

Lead: Sehun

Episode 28~

******************

Sehun's P.O.V

What the heck is that?! W-what does she mean by Yeobo?? She called Xander Yeobo??

W-what the...

"Yah! Sehun!" Trixie snapped me out of thinking ...

"Oh.. Sorry.. W-what was that again??"

"Aigoo.. :( I got tired of talking and yet you're not listening.."

We're still here at the amusement park. Suzie was fetched by her nunny. I don't know what happened. They just fetched her up here.

Trixie and I are sitting on a bench..

"Sorry..." I again apologized.

Yeah right, she's talking and talking and didn't stop talking. She became talkative. I guess, she's not like this before... Well, every person changes? Right?

"Aniyo,gwaenchanseupnida^^(no,it's okay), Are you thinking about.... Her??(You)"

"W-who??"

"My cousin^^.. Do you... Like her?? :)"

"N-no... No.. I don't.. W-why would I like someone like.. Her??" I answered..

I suddenly felt awkward after saying what I've just said...

Ige mwoya??? O.o

"Oh.. I see^^ ... And so I am if only I was a guy like you.."

She murmured...

"W-what did you say??" I think she said something. I didn't hear it clearly.. I didn't understand.. But it sounds like..

"Omo!! Let's ride that one!!" She said pointing at the roller coaster and dragged me away...

Seriously?!?! Rollercoaster?!?! D*mn it!! I told her before I hate such things!! But I can't back out now.. 

Yaaaaaaaahhh.. T^T Someone help.me pleeeeeease!!!

---------------------------

Your P.O.V

"Ahhh!! Halmeoni!! Bogushiptta!!"(Granma!! I missed you!!) Xander cheered and hugged his Granma..

Seriously?? The old lady I just helped before..... Is his grandmother??

"Aigoo... I missed you more you playful kid.."

"Ah.. Halmeoni.. She's a friend of mine.."

Xander introduced me..

"Omo.. I know her!! She helped me before.. Omo omo.. Aigoo.. Come in.. Come in come in..."

"O.O jinja???"

----

Halmeoni let us come in her little house...

I tjought Xander is a rich kid?? But, how did he has a halmeoni living in a small house??

"Here.. Have a soup.." Halmeoni offered us ...

She's sitting in front of us..

I noticed Xander staring at his halmeoni as if he pitty her..

O.o

"Aigoo.. Gajima!! Stop staring at me lile that!!"

"Halmeoni!! When will you go back home??"

O.O ??

"Haish.. Are you here to force me go back to your dumbass Harabuji again?! Gaja!!"

O.O Omo.. I-is that how halmeoni talks to others?? Or just to this... Guy?

"Halmeoni!! I miss you!! Will you stop your nonsense rebellion?! TT^TT Jaebal?!"

"Haish!!! Yah!!!! Don't talk about it again!!! Arrachi?!?!"

"Halmeoni TT^TT.... Jaebal..."

O.O ???

*boogsh*

Omo... O.O

I ran near Xander.. He fell down right after hid halmeoni hit him on his head...

Omo.. How sadist this grandmother is??

"g-gwaenchana??"

"Aigoo.. Let him suffer agasshi.. That's what he gets from teasing me.."

"Ahhhhhh.. Aigoo..." Xander moaned..

I moved away from him.. Then he sat back suddenly..

"Halmeoni!! I am not teasing you!!!!"

"Aigoo!!! Will you shut up you bastard kid?!"

O.O omo.. How harsh this grandma is???

Xander suddenly stood up and hugged his halmeoni...

"Halmeonu!! Jaebaaaaaalll.. Jaebal jeabal!!!"

O.O

What the heck????

"Aissh... Gaja!!!"

I smiled out of mind... They're so cute..

This is the first time I saw a grandma and grandson having a cute fight like this.. How sweet of them.. :)

"O.O" Xander stopped shaking his halmeoni...

"Omo omo!!! She smiled!! You smiled!!! Aigoooo.. I saw it.. *winks*"

O//O Xander went back closer to me..

The smile on my face suddenly vanished...

"Wooooohoooooooo!!!! I mde you smile again!!!"

O.O omo.. W-why the hell is he shouting??

---------------------------

Sehun's P.O.V

"Hahahahahaha... Gwaenchanayo???"

Trixie laughed at me.. D*mn it!!! I nearly died because of that thing we rode!! Ish!!

She's patting my back while I'm.. Well.. Yeah..  It's hard to say... But I got dizzy... I really really hate those things!!! Those rides!! Aigooo!!

She continued laughing and laughing which makes me humiliated because she's capturing everyone around us' attentions.

I see they're also laughing at me..

God.. I swear I'll never ride that thing again.. Never... And my throat was also hurt because of shouting so hard...

Ish.. This is really pissing me off.. This is ruining my being "Sang Namjja" !!!! (manly)

"Hahaha.. Oh!! Omo!!! Sehun-ah!! What's going on over there???" She again dragged me away..

What is that again?!?!?! TT0TT

"Oh god Oh God.. Please no more rides..." I prayed secretly.... -__- I'm dying.. x^x

----------------------

Your P.O.V

O.O Wow.. Daebak..

"Se-seriously halmeoni??"

"Ne... Believe me... I'm telling you the truth.."

While Xander is washing the dishes in the kitchen.. I joined halmeoni watering her plants here in her little green garden..

She's saying that Xander was a hearthrob before, and still a hearthrob now in present.. She said that there was a girl who knelt down in front of Xander's family begging for Xander's hand..

Isn't that daebak?? Or isn't halmeoni bragging her grandson??

"I am not bragging him!!"

O.O.. Omo.. She heard what I thought??

(Author's Note: Guys if you can't imagine how Xander looks like. Well, he looks like Infinite's Myungsoo/L.. ^^.. Please don't bash me.. :'> I just love L a lot.. Hihi... ^_^\/ ..)

"Ah.. I'm not saying that halmeoni.."

"Aigoo.. Tell me ... You like my grandson too.. Right?? :)" Her smile.. Omo.. She's teasing me!! >\\\\<

I admit!! I really do like Xander's face and looks, his appearance is just so attractive.. But not as much as I like Se..... Hmm.  Forget about it..

"Agasshi.." Halmeoni suddenly changed her mood. She smiled kindly and held my hands as she stopped watering her plants..

"Did you ever once fall inlove??"

She's asking weird but I answered her honestly...

"N-ne halmeoni.."

"Ara ara..^^ Then, do you know what love is??"

O.o

"Agasshi, I just wanna tell you an advise.. Love, at your age, you really doesn't know the true meaning of it. All the thing I think you know for now is that love is unfair. Love is happiness,sadness,painful and regretful. Agasshi... I'll tell you this to get you ready from your future... Always remember that..."

She's talking so seriously looking straight to my eyes..

"Love has never existed in your life,as long as that person is not your Mr. Right..."

*lubdub*

O////O

M-Mr..  Right???

~Oh Sehun...Call me her Mr. Right~

"Agasshi.. Do you think... You already found hin?? ^_^"

O/////O

"Ne halmeoni.. I am her Mr. Right..." Someone suddenly jived into our conversation...

O/////////O

*lubdublubdublubdublubdub*

---------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1M 98.8K 104
>「𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘛𝘢𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘰 𝘌𝘳𝘢 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 」 𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐑 𝐕𝐄𝐑. Demon Slayer belongs to Koyoh...
168K 4.5K 39
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
393K 11.8K 80
"I'm not afraid to hit a girl," he argued, and you grinned. "I know you aren't," you said, "because you know I can fight back, and you wanna know how...
1.1M 20K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...