MR. RIGHT [EXO-SEHUN] (EDITIN...

De princess_kookie

Sehun was a simple student with a simple life. He only needs his family and girlfriend to be happy... Oops, a... Mais

Mr. Right [EXO-SEHUN]
Mr. Right
MR.1
MR.2 [EDITED]
MR.3 [EDITED]
MR.4 [EDITED]
MR.5 [EDITED]
MR.6 [EDITED]
MR.7 [EDITED]
MR.8 [EDITED]
MR.9
MR.10
MR.11
MR.12
MR.13
MR.14
MR.15
MR.16
MR.17
MR.18
MR.19
MR.20
MR.21
MR.22
MR.23
MR.24
MR.25
MR.27
MR.28
MR.29
MR.30
MR.31
MR.32
MR.33
MR.34
MR.35
MR.36
MR.37
MR.38
MR.39
MR.40
MR.41 (PreFinale I)
MR.42
MR.42 [Cont(PF II)]
FINALE
BONUS CHAPTER
Author's Message :)

MR.26

4.6K 142 28
De princess_kookie

Mr. Right

Lead: Sehun

**************

Sehun's P.O.V

Sadako....

That's what I call her, that creepy girl.

She's kind, she's pure, she's honest, she's humble, she's a nice girl.

One thing I cannot say, "she's ugly".

It's not that I can't say it because we are close to each other. It's also not because she's my Uncle Nick's daughter, but because it's what my eyes can see.

She's never been ugly to me.

She doesn't like me, she's annoyed being with me, she thinks I'm boastful, she's shouting and nagging at me.....

Or should I say...

She hates me,

I like her, I admit, I never hated her nor treated her as a burden because of the difficult tasks I needed to do because of her, I liked her instead..

I almost felt like I want her to be mine..

But Trixie came back... And the pain she caused my heart, is still fresh, I cannot forget it. I can't move on.....

She lost her memories, I don't know why they told me that she's dead, I don't know why Aunt Lily lied. But that's not what concerns me the most, which concerns me the most is that she's alive. And she needs to remember me. I can't be a stranger to her. I want her back....

But,

For some reason, my heart is being bothered, for I see Sadako is not happy, she's acting like she's affected...

I don't know why but my heart suffers a lot seeing her like that.

I need her help in order to make Trixie remember me.

I asked for her help, do you think that's necessary?

*********************************

Episode 26~

******

Suzie's P.O.V

"Suzie!! Baby time to go to school!" My nunny called...

Ish. I don't wanna go to school. >.<

I can't take this anylonger! I wanna see eonnie! It's almost three days and she's still not going out from her room! I don't even know if she's still alive or dead!! OmO T^T..

I always wanna knock her door and force her to go out, we will go to the park,play,eat and drink bubbletea! But my oppa is always telling me not to bother her because she's doing some urgent matters! But ani!! I don't believe him! He's lying!! I heard what he said with my own two cute ears!!

*flashback*

Me and my nunny are heading to my service car at our garage, we're going to my school. While passing by I saw my oppa talking with a maid meters away from us..

Omo.. My oppa is such a cool guy! He's the coolest among the cool guys!! He's far cooler than Kyle.. Kekeke.. Let's not jive in my crush.. >\\\\\\< Imagine my oppa standing cool with his both hands inside his pants' pockets, with his matching pure black simple but cool backpack which is half wore on his shoulder, plus that killer stare.. Gosh !! If only I am not my oppa's sister, I'll marry him.. >\\\\\<

Ish..

Let's stop saying nonsense...

"Nunny, you go ahead, I forgot sonething. I'll just go and get it..^^"

"Ah. Okay, make it faster..."

I just smiled at her as she turned around and walked away...

And yeah, I went here behind a post near them.. Listening to what they're saying...

Omo. My oppa is so serious...

"When is the last time she came out??" Oppa asked to the maid..

"Sir, yesterday morning..." The maid answered...

O.O whom are they talking about??

"You mean, she hasn't eaten yet??"

"Yes sir, she only ate yesterday morning..."

".... Just, infrom me if she'll go out.. If she did, give her what she wants.."

"Sir, but she never say what she wants.."

"Okay, then just let her be... She'll get out as soon as she suffers pain ne ause of what she's doing.."

O.O

*End of  Flashback*

I knew that it's creepy eonnie they were talking about.

My oppa doesn't know aything about this. And as soon as this continue, it won't stop bothering my mind!!

My nunny already changed my clothes and I'm ready to school..

But since mom and dad are out, they're always out though. Uhm... Well, it's just these past few days they're always out. And I heard there's problem in their precious business, okay so since they're out, I can trick nunny... Hahaha..

We are now outside the house and were about to go inside the car.. When a light bulb popped above my pretty little head...

I pulled my nunny's skirt, she bowed her head and I whispered...

"Nunny, since it's valentines tomorrow, and you can't date with driver ahjussi, would you like to date right now?? Today?? Because you can't date tomorrow.. My mom and dad will be here.." My nunny's eyes became big..

Ish.. It's just that they're always flirting in front of me. Gross,  I wanna puke.... Omo. Am I bad?? But it's really gross, they're just too old to flirt in front of a cute baby pretty little kid like me...

Osh.. Sorry for being talkative and making my P.O.V long ..

So let's just cut it shortly..

So... Yeah, my nunny and that guard and at the same time my driver, went on a date. Those flirts.

-___-

It's time to go and do my mission.. :D

*evil grin*

I feel like I want to set up eonnie and my oppa . :D

Okay okay.. I want them to talk and fix things up! They're not talking and seems like they're not okay.. I won't just sit back and keep silent about these happenings..

I am SUZIE!!!! And I like KYLE!!!

Haha.. -___- Forget about it..

I dialled my oppa's number on my cute precious pretty phone...

*ring ring*

"Suzie wae??"

Omo.. My oppa's voice online is soooooooooo manly.. >\\\<

"Oppa!! I wanna drink bubbletea .. Is it okay if you'll accompany me ...."

"Is it set up?? Will you go there with Sadako??"

O.O omo...

"Oppa! H-how did you know about it?!"

"What time ?"

O.O

"Uhm... Ahh.. Your breaktime.."

"I'll be there.. I need to hung up now.."

Omo.. I think my oppa also misses eonnie!! Omo.. This is daebak!!

I was about to go and force her come out, and I wad shocked when she's already in front of me...

Kyaaaaah.. I'm excited .. >\\\<

--------------------

Sehun's P.O.V

Ish.. That kid. She's setting us up. She's good..

Breaktime?? Hmm.. Isn't it too long for me to wait?? I mean, I haven't seen her within almost three days, I wonder how she looks like right now. Haha.. I think she's worse than Sadako already.. Omo.. Why am I smiling?? This is embarassing.. Eventhough I'm all alone here standing.. Where?? Of course, my favorite hang out place.. Behind building A.. But, Sadako, why is she like that? Why isn't she going out of her room?? She started imprisoning herself inside her room when I told her to help me with Trixie. Is she perhaps, jealous or something? To prove that she's jealous, or to know if she really is, I consulted Baekhyun hyung, I went to our hideout and asked him...

He said that if she won't come out within two days and acted awkwardly in front of me, he said that she's affected. And that she's hurt. But I don't think so.. But to prove that Baekhyub's wrong. I tried what he said, I told everyone not to bother her. Though I'm so worried that she's getting hungry inside her room. I tried so many times to knock. But I didn't.... And now that she'll get out from that place,it's my chance to know and see if she'll act awkwardly in front of me..

Ish.. I lied down.. This place is so quiet and peaceful...

Speaking of this place.. Trixie.. Ish!!

Urgh!!! It's been three days! And I haven't talked to her not even a single minute!! Ish!!! She's just around but d*mn all I can do is to follow her secretly..

While following her, I discovered something.

One day when I was following her secretly, she's alone then,three girls approached her, the way she laughed, it's so different. She laughed like a ..... Bad... Girl... Those girls, I haven't seen them before. I never seen them, but I often hear Trixie calling her ftiends I don't know before. She didn't introduce them to me... Are they, perhaps those girls?? But, why would  she have such friends?? They looks like, gangsters...

Is she really Trixie??

"Boo!!"

O.O Someone  startled me behind..

I turned around and ...

O.O

"Annyeong.. Sehun.. ^^"

Saw Trixie's angelic face smiling at me..

*lubdub*

O////O

---------------------

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

580K 8.9K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
102K 9.1K 110
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...
167K 4.4K 39
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
463K 31.5K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...