MR. RIGHT [EXO-SEHUN] (EDITIN...

By princess_kookie

Sehun was a simple student with a simple life. He only needs his family and girlfriend to be happy... Oops, a... More

Mr. Right [EXO-SEHUN]
Mr. Right
MR.1
MR.2 [EDITED]
MR.3 [EDITED]
MR.4 [EDITED]
MR.5 [EDITED]
MR.7 [EDITED]
MR.8 [EDITED]
MR.9
MR.10
MR.11
MR.12
MR.13
MR.14
MR.15
MR.16
MR.17
MR.18
MR.19
MR.20
MR.21
MR.22
MR.23
MR.24
MR.25
MR.26
MR.27
MR.28
MR.29
MR.30
MR.31
MR.32
MR.33
MR.34
MR.35
MR.36
MR.37
MR.38
MR.39
MR.40
MR.41 (PreFinale I)
MR.42
MR.42 [Cont(PF II)]
FINALE
BONUS CHAPTER
Author's Message :)

MR.6 [EDITED]

5.8K 179 26
By princess_kookie

------------------

Sehun's P.O.V

*bzzzzzzzt bzzzzzzzzzt*

I threw the remote control away angirly as I heard my phone vibrated.

I was trying to have a peaceful night here, watch a movie and drink my bubbletea. Have some movie marathon which I haven't done quite in a long time. And try not to worry sorting things out. Things about the nonsensical task. I was actually planning to decline it and just worry about myself and Trixie.

But then there's my phone again. And for the tenth time, I wish it was not Uncle Nick, calling for some reports about the progress of my task.

What progress?! Hell I can't even speak to his daughter! Tsk. There will never be a progress!

Out of frustration, I unknowingly answered the call angrily.

"What?! -_-"

"Sehun?"

I jumped off the couch when I heard it wasn't Nick, it was Aunt Lilly, Trix's mom.

"Y-yes?" I stammered, repentnt of my attitude.

"Sehun.... I.... I've got..." I frowned as I heard her sounded as though she was crying.

"W-what's wrong?" I began to feel nervous.

It couldn't be a bad news. But by the sound of Aunt Lilly, I must prepare myself for this bad news.

Bad news like Trixie will still undergo medications for a longer time. Or Trixie's illness got worsen a little bit.

Those are the only news I consider that is bad. I can't hear any other worse news. Impossible.

"What's wrong?" I asked trying to keep a good atmosphere.

"I need... I need you to come here. Right now." She said.

"Why? What's wrong?" I asked starting to worry.

I heard her took a deep, depressed breath.

"Sh-she's dead."

I scoffed. "Y-you're kidding right?"

No. That's not possible. Trixie is not dead. She can't die.

"I'm sorry.." She cried terribly.

My tears then streamed down unknowingly. And I felt as though the world has stopped with my heartbeat.

"S-stop it. She can't be dead! I.... I always monitor her health. I'm always making sure she takes her medicine everyday. Sh-she's healthy.. T-the doctor said..... s-she will be cured! S-stop acting!" I cried.

For some reason, I felt like I have lost everything. My mind, my soul, and my heart.

The pain then erupted in my heart.

"Tell me this is not true. Don't say sorry. Just tell me you're only joking!" I pleaded.

Though I knew Aunt Lilly will never tell me jokes like this, I still hope and pray this wasn't real.

She can't be dead, we've tried so hard enough to make her stronger, to make her live a longer life. So she... she can't die.

"I sent you a letter... A.. a letter sh-she wrote before she dies. It's hard, I know. It's hard to accept the fact, but son, we can't hide it forever. So I thought it would be the best if I tell you sooner. It's hard for me too, but.... but I'm helpless. We can't force to delay death. Son, we've done our best. But.... I'm sorry."

I threw the phone away and cried silently.

Why? Why does this has to happen? Why so suddenly? Why now?

Trixie, you can't leave me like this.

I sniffed and realized that my cheeks were already soaked with my own tears.

It still can't sink into my mind. She's not dead. She can't be.

Then I found myself smiling, but tears ironically streaming down.

The a sudden knock snapped me out.

"Sese? Are you there? There's a letter in the mailbox for you..." Mom called.

I quickly yanked the door open and snagged the letter from mom's hand. I shut it close right then and teared the envelope open.

My hands were shaking and my tears continue flowing as though it will never stop again.

The pain I feel became more painful as I read the letter...

"To my boyfriend, Sehun,

Hey, Yehet, by the time you read this, I'm probably gone already. I'm so sorry I didn't call you in times that I suffered and fought for the last time, for I can't see you crying before I leave. I love you Sehun. I love, love, love, looove you. You're the best person I have ever met. You were perfect for me. But, we both knewnthis will happen right? And I know were pretty much prepared for this. So I'm expecting you will never change, and get back to what you were before. I'm sorry. I know I shouldn't have let you to love me, and I should not have loved you, because I know we can never have a future. So, I want you to forget me, and love someone else. Someone who will love you like I do, someone who will buy you bubbleteas every single day. Yehet, I love you, forever. And if I will have the chance to live again, I will still love you. Alwasy remember that. Thank you for making my brief life satisfying and happy.
I still have so many thing to tell you Sehun, but even writing this letter makes it hard for me. I heard about your task, turning someone into a lady. That's cool, you know. Make yourself busy by doing that task. For me, Sehun, do it. I am requesting for you to do it. If you succeed, then I'd be very happy. I'm seriously wanting for you to do it, so do your best! Saranghae, Sehun. "

I fell to my knees and cried all the pain out.

Inside me I feel pain, anger, frustration, sad, sorrow and wasted.

How can she leave me like this? How can she do this to me?

I stood up, and I felt like I was not myself. Anger invaded my heart and mind that my sight went dark.

I stood up and grabbed the key to my car.

I slammed the door open and there was mom, standing just by my room's door.

She looked at me wearily, surprised seeing me crying like this.

"W-what's wrong?" She asked.

I ignored her and made my way downstairs.

I walked as fast as I could out of this house and to my car.

"Oh Sehun! Where do you think you're going?!" Dad asked from the livingroom. Again I ignored him.

Until I finally reached and jumped into my car and drove it away to anywhere I thought I would be able to forget about everything.
----------------

Your P.O.V

She's dead? Who is?

Trixie? Who is Trixie?

Since I knew he was in pain, despite the stinky smell of alcohol he has, I let him cry on my shoulder. And I even absent-mindedly patted his nack, as though I was consoling him.

Why am I doing this?

Well, it's not that he's already recognized me. Right? Right. So I am still safe.

----

AFTER FEW MINUTES.... (of him crying out a gallon of tears on my shoulder, my jacket was was soaked with tears.)

He finally calmed down and sat down on a chair under a parasol outside the convinience store where I took him. You know, to let him wind up.

"Here..." I handed him a water.

After crying out a gallon of tears, he might have let out all the waters inside his body.

He was still sobbing, and staring at nowhere.

Whoever that Trixie was, I salute her for making a guy cry for an hour like a child who wanted his mom to buy the most expensive toy in a mall yet his mom has got no money.

He ignored my offer and I felt so embarassed. I guess he was still trying to accept the fact that whoever that Trixie was, is dead.

I shouldn't have spoke to him. Tss. This hurts my damn pride.

I was then about to leave, thinking that he could go home by himself. And not expecting to hear some 'thank you' fromnhim after getting my jacket wet by his freakingly lots of tears.

"You." He suddenly spoke.

So I stopped, and turned to face him.

O.O Me??

"I......I'm going to make you change."

I winced.

What?!

I wanted to laugh over his sentence, that was a pretty funny joke.

"I'll try. I'll try not becayse I care, but because she told me so.. remember that." He continued.

My eyes bulged.

"What? I'm sorry but you will never succeed!." I responded angrily.

He stood up, and I stepped backwards.

Then he glared at me right into my eyes.

"I will." He firmly said and then he walked away.

O.O What on earth was that?

----------------------------------

MORNING

Your P.O.V

Change? Me? He'll try to change? Who? Me?! Ts! My butt!

Dad had hired millions of guys like him who have tried to change me, but none of them actually have succeeded. I'm certain he's no different! I'll make sure that he will also fail. Pffft!

I fixed my hair, just brushed it a little and I'm done.

What for is braiding and putting on a make-up? I am ugly.

"Elle! Baby I'm leaving." Dad yelled from downstairs.

-___- I.AM.NOT.A.BABY. I've grown enough bones for Pete's sake.

I ignored him. He will leave or not I don't care.

After hearing the loud bang of the door, my phone rang. I felt alive after hearing the theme song of ghost hunt, you know, that anime, ghost hunt. I just didn't like the main character, he was a damned flower boy.

"Hello." I answered although it was heartbreaking for me to stop the ringtone.

"It's me, Sehun."

I rolled my eyes and was about to hang up when he stopped me. "Don't hang up please." He said as though he was reading my mind.

I didn't hang up but did not speak, it's enough to just listen.

I wonder what this parrot would ask me again.

"I just want to ask what was your decision? I mean, are you going to cooperate with my task?" He asked, his voice was freaking handsome too.

I clutched my nose with my fingers to stop the bleeding.

"No." I answered.

"Please?"

"I can't. But try your best." I answered with a grin. Then I hanged up.
----------------------------------

THE NEXT DAY..

Sehun's P.O.V

"Okay, so she said to try your best?" Baekhyun asked.

I sighed as I sat down on a couch beside him.

"Do I really have to repeat what I said?" I asked in annoyance.

"Come on, I was asking but you don't really have to answer." He defended.

I rolled my eyes at him.

Why would I even have to worry about this? I have lost everything when I lost her, but why the hell am I here? Worrying about this sht instead of mourning for Trixie.

"What's wrong? Are you okay?" Chanyeol asked.

I hate it when someone asks me that question when it's too obvious that I am not okay. That question would just make me want to cry this fckng pain out again.

"Don't ask me that. Just help me on this crap." I replied.

I snagged the book from Baekhyun and tried to read it. But I could only think of Trixie, and my tears again were trying to stream down.

"He's not okay!" I heard Baekhyun mumbled to Chanyeol.

"I know, I'm sorry."

I pretended not to hear them.

"It must have been so painful." Chanyeol mumbled.

"Certainly. Now he's back from being a bad guy."

"Which is a normal thing. I would too if I lost the girl whom I thought I could marry soon."

The thought of marriage had stabbed me on my chest a million times. Yes, we planned to get married soon, and we were supposed to have an engagemt party. Though the doctors have predicted that she could no longer live more years, we still made plans and imagine ourselves having a family together.

But that thought made a teardrop escape my eyes.

"I'm leaving." I said as I walk away trying to hide my tears.
------------------------------

Your P.O.V

Where is that guy? He messgaed me. He said I'll meet him here in the library. But it's been thirty minites and still there's no sign of him in this hell.

"H-hey."

I snapped out of wondering when someone spokein front of me.

I didn't look up. I mean, he's not calling me right?

"Hi?" He again spoke.

I the raised my head and looked up at him.

This.guy, was the guy having a fight with his girlfriend before.

I almost gasped. He was damn a hot guy.

I held my nose and looked away awkwardly. He was smiling like an idiot in front of me. Why is that?

I looked around to see if anybody else was here, whom he could possibly saying hi to.

But nope, there wasn't anynody else here besides me. Others were like meters away.

So, was he saying hi to me?!

I heard the sound of the chair being pulled. Then I could sense even if I'm not looking, hthat he sat down on that chair in front of me.

So out of my mind I made an eye contact with him.

Should I define him? If you know Hongbin of VIXX? He looks like him. Totally. Feom head to toe. They must have had the same doctor who created their faces. No offense. He just looks so perfect.

But I don't know why, that Pinkhead looked more perfect to me. He was more annoying.

"I'm Xander." He smiled, holding out his hand for a shake hand.

I ignored him and looked away again.

He probably wants to play a game with me. Or should I say, he might want to bully me or prank me or make fun out of me. So I completely ignored him.

He then cleared his throat when he perhaps have realized I will never shake his hand.

"Just saying. My name's Xander. And I want to say sorry about what happened that day. I'm really embarassed." He said.

I furrowed my forehead while looking away. This guy sounds so kind. Is he an angel from heaven? An angel in an actor's body?

But I still ignored him. I am desperate not to talk to him. No matter what.

Then I heard him giggled. "I don't know why, but I think I like you." He said.

I felt my face burning. What? He likes me?

Humor me. Tss.

I then heard a chair moved, so I looked and saw him walking away uneasily.

Hell no. He's just kidding. He is just bullying me!

Forget it.

So I waited for few more minutes and still, I don't see any signs of him.

I'm done. I'm only wasting a precious time in my life I should have spent it watching the Green Inferno. Tss.

I then stood up and was about to leave..

"Hey hey hey hey." A guy ran towards me. "Sorry we're late!" Oh, two guys I should say.

I stepped back as they went so close to me.

"Sorry." One giggled. "I'm Baekhyun." He grinned and laughed.

"Chen here... shakehands?" He asked.

I didn't move a single bone, and just watched his hand hanging.

I took a glance at their face. Too bright. They're too good looking. As hell. This isn't good!

"Oh. Guess that's a no." He said. "By the way, we're here to help Sehun make you change."

Whut? -_-

-------------------

Vote vote! ^^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

224K 7.7K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
169K 4.5K 39
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
157K 5.6K 42
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
108K 3.2K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season