MR. RIGHT [EXO-SEHUN] (EDITIN...

By princess_kookie

Sehun was a simple student with a simple life. He only needs his family and girlfriend to be happy... Oops, a... More

Mr. Right [EXO-SEHUN]
Mr. Right
MR.1
MR.2 [EDITED]
MR.3 [EDITED]
MR.5 [EDITED]
MR.6 [EDITED]
MR.7 [EDITED]
MR.8 [EDITED]
MR.9
MR.10
MR.11
MR.12
MR.13
MR.14
MR.15
MR.16
MR.17
MR.18
MR.19
MR.20
MR.21
MR.22
MR.23
MR.24
MR.25
MR.26
MR.27
MR.28
MR.29
MR.30
MR.31
MR.32
MR.33
MR.34
MR.35
MR.36
MR.37
MR.38
MR.39
MR.40
MR.41 (PreFinale I)
MR.42
MR.42 [Cont(PF II)]
FINALE
BONUS CHAPTER
Author's Message :)

MR.4 [EDITED]

6.5K 202 42
By princess_kookie

Mr. Right

Lead: Sehun

Episode Four~

------------------

Sehun's P.O.V

I am now here,going to my new room, I transferred from my section because of her. So that I can get closer with her,that's what Baekhyun hyung said. -_- ..

There,I am now here infront of their room.

"Okay okay... Keep quiet now. Let's start the class. But before we start. You'll have a new classmate. Well he's not a transferee,he's just a transferee from other section. You might probably know him. So.. Come in ^^

The teacher called me so I came in.

"Woooooow *0* Sehun is here!!"

"Oh Sehun?!?! That cute guy?!? Omo omo!! *Q*"

"I'm gonna die!!!"

-_- ... Wow. I never knew I was popular.

I looked around. But I can't see her. Where is she?

"*clears throat* Mr.? Can you introduce yourself now please? We have to start the class soon."

"Ah. Y-yes mam *bows*"

And so I started to introduce myself.

"Hello *bows* My name's Oh Sehun. From A-1 section. Let's all be good friends." I said probably the most kindly way I could. This is to impress that creepy lady. Just a show-off.

"kyaaaaahhh!!! *faints*

"*Q* Shehun.... Ohhhh.."

(-_-) I'm not even an actor to be famous. Have I gotten more handsome? Bloody bubbletea. What did I just say?

"Okay so please take a seat." The teacher snapped me out of wondering.

"oppa! Sit here!! *0*"

"No! Sehun oppa! Here!"

"No! The vacant seat is here so he'll sit here!!"

"No! Here!! Sit here Sehun oppa! I'll carry that chair for you! *3*"

-_-... As if..

"Quiet!! The third chair at the right side is vacant! You may sit there!"

Where is she? I wanna sit beside her.

I looked around again. Scanning the whole room .

O.O

There she is.. She's alone at the back. Everyone's away from her. At the part of this room which is not illuminated by the sun. She sat there. I don't know if I was doing right. But I guess I've had to get close to her. In that way, I might know her better. And make it easier for me to handle this damned task.

I then walked towards that third chair in the right side, the first row, and grabbed it. I dragged the chair beside her.

I think she's sleeping. Whatever. I moved my chair closer to her chair and took a seat.

They are all looking at us.

My shoulder touched her shoulder as I sat down. And I think I woke her up.

She removed her earpiece in such a horrific way, I felt like I was sitting beside the famous ghost named sadako. She raised her head, maybe having a feeling that everyone was looking at her. She was right. All eyes on her. Or should I say, all eyes on us.

I tried to look at her face, but she was hiding it so well. Her hair has become the curtain that hides her face. Is something wrong with her face?

Then she turned her head to look at me. Our eyes met.

While staring at her eyes I felt chills run down my spine. She was the most perfect replica of Sunako Nakahara, if you know her. It's the first I saw her eyes, they were black and round and big. Right then I realized there is really something wrong about this girl. She had pimples on her face. Like stars in heaven at night. But only on her cheeks. Few on her forehead and nose.

I find her pretty, if those pimples were removed. A big task. Tsktsk.

"YOU!!??" She yelled, snapping me out of my deep thoughts.

Ouch.. My ears. (-__-) Yes I may have my patience but it's as short as the straw of my bubbletea. And now it's already as short as a match stick. I'm going to explode soon.

"Yes.. Me..." I smiled a little but fakely.

"What the hell are you doing here?!" She again yelled. Really why is she acting as if she totally wants to curse the world and everything on it?!

I heard everyone gasped.

"EXCUSE ME!!! Where the hell do you think you are Ms. Elle Xyrene Olivia Lauren Park?!?" The teacher roared.

O_o What did she say her name was?Elle Xyrene what? Seriously? Uncle Nick ?

And the girl next to me glared at the teacher, and Ithink I just saw the most freaking horrifying glare I've probably ever seen. The teacher gulped, seemed to be affected with her creepiness too.

She's terrible and horrifying and... and... ugh!! Everything about her was perfectly weird and creepy! Just why the hell did I accept this stupid task?! Right. Did I ever accept this? Did I?!

Then she moved her chair a meter away. I'm not giving up. At least for Trixie.

I moved my chair again closer to her, making a sound of a steel being dragged on the floor, makes the teacher pause her blabbering in front .

She again stared at me creepily. I know it's kinda terifying but in the name of my manliness, I am not going to be affected. Nothing's to be afraid of. She's a girl. I'm a man. God first created me. I'm stronger.

I wanted to hit myself to my foolish nonsense thoughts.

She moved away again and again and I didn't stop following her. I saw the teacher was really getting pissed off by the sound of the chairs being dragged.

"Uggh!!! I'm gonna go to the restroom! Stay here and don't move!!! Or else I'm never gonna pass you this coming examination!! I'm leaving!!! I'm not gonna hear more of those noises again for Pete's sake!" The teacher walked out helplessly.

I looked at Elle Xaxa Over Lauren or whatever her name was, who's a little distant from me. And I can say I've completely pissed her off.

She was only staring at me. As if she's gonna kill me with her sharp stares.

"Uh-oh... Uhmm, Hi?" I Spoke.

I have to talk to her. I don't know why I was doing this. Am I being naive? I hate it.

Sehun, you're so in a serious trouble.

--------------

Your P.O.V

That's a sht. This guy really can't live his life well.

Thankfully he fell asleep and didn't even woke up after hearing the bell indicating for the breaktime.

I'm watching him sleeping like a corpse. His head was resting on the wall. Right hand's on the armchair and left hand's hanging like a hand of a dead.

He looked like dead, but he was still beautiful. His pink hair, at the first place why did it has to be pink? Is he a gay? Weird. Then his sharp jawline, thought it's sharp it perfectly fits with the features on his face like his tantalizing eyes and pink little lips. His tall nose and perfectly drawn eyebrows! Such a soar in the eyes! I hate it! I hate it I hate it!

And so due to his beautiful view, I thought I couldn't last long in this room anylonger. I have to leave and find my sanctuary.

I usually hate breaktimes, it's the most annoying period of my everyday life in a school. I hope it never existed. Curse that period.

Before I stood up, I heard him groan, due to that I looked at him in a thought that he's woken up. Luckily, he's still asleep. But now turned his head to the opposite side, which was unluckily my direction.

I was about to remove my eyes on him, but he mockingly suddenly licked his lips and swallowed that made his adams apple move up and down. I closed my eyes tightly and rushed running out of the room.

NOOOOOOOOOOOO! HE'S DAMNED LOOKING SO AWFULLY HANDSOME!!!

-----------

So I am now here, wandering this unbelievably wide lawn of this school. This is really a school for royalties.

Ish. School of beauties. I hate it.

I then went behind the building where I saw the cat before. And hid under the bush.

Inside here was peaceful. No one is around to look at me. I actually find dark places as my sanctuary. Where I myself can't my own refelction.

I sat hugging my knees, and closed my eyes hoping that I could have some sleep.

But then the past flashes back in my mind. Where this creepiness of me all began.

*flashback*

"Let's break up." He said coldly.

I stepped back. And my tears stubbornly stremed down.

"W-what? But....but why?" I asked in disbelief.

It's the first time I saw him glaring at me like this. As if I'm a whore, a disgusting crap.

"You're just so not worth it for me. You're ugly. And I'm embarassed by the sight of you. I need someone better. You should get lost. And never enter my life again."

*end of flashback*

Right then, I lost everything that I had. Especially my confidence. And I even stopped worrying about myself, how do I look like, or how will I look like in front of people. Because the only man that I've loved told me I was ugly.

So why bother doing everything to be beautiful? Why bother putting on a make-up? It's all nonsense! He can't even appreciate it!

"Meeeeeeeeow~ meeeeeeoww~"

I snapped out by the sound of a cat. It sounded as though it was scared or something. And it comes from up the tree.

I looked up, but I see nothing.

"Meeeeeeoww~" The scaredy cat again meowed.

I was about to stand up then, for maybe it came from the other tree. But someone yelled. "MIMI!!!!! WHAT THE-"

Fck. He's noisy.

I cupped both my ears with my both hands. I hate noisy people.

But the voice was familiar. Yeah I know, it's that pinky hair guy again.

So I hid myself even much better to make sure he won't find me. I kept silent as much as I can.

"What the hell are you doing up there?!" He again yelled. "Wait there you dumb cat!"

And then I heard him gradually groaning as though he was trying to climb up the tree.

Fool. Good luck to him, climbing a cherry tree was risky. I hope he won't-

"Gotcha! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh! *boogsh*"

Fall. -_-

He fell. Bravo.

"Ouch." He groan.

My eyes then widened and so his eyes did. He fell to the bush I was hiding behind.

"Y-yah!" He looked at me.

I froze.

"Ouch. M-my back." He cried.

And then I took the chance to run away while he's struggling to stand up.

"Hey!!! Come back here!!" I heard him yell as I ran but I didn't look behind.

I was running to where my feet are heading me to.

Ish! Because of that beautiful creature I can't even have a sanctuary now!

Curse him! I swear I'll kill him!

I then again snapped out as I fell to the ground after bumping with someone's broad chest.

"Aww.." I groaned as I hold my forehead.

"S-sorry, did I hurt you?" A deep, husky romantic beautiful voice asked.

I looked up to see who it was, it was a man, a formal looking man, a ..... a beautiful creature! No!!

"Stay away!!" I said shielding my face with my hands.

"Huh? W-why? Are you hurt?" He again asked wearily. His voice was enough to kill me!!

"I said stay away!" I said as he aimed to help me stand up.

"But, let me just help you stand up."

"No need! I can do it! I'm not disabled yet." I replied as I quickly stood up. Though my butt still hurts a bit.

"I'm really really sorry." He again apologized.

He kept on saying sorry as if everything that is wrong in this world was his fault. I mean once was enough right? Tsk.

I then was about to leave, but an intense, eardrums-exploding yell of a girl made me jump in shock.

"XANDER!!!! YOU JERK!!"

I swear to God, I'd bece deaf sooner or later. Them I'd be the most hilarious ugly duckling plus deaf in the universe.

Seriously? They must have been overdosed with vocal lessons. They're voices are in a high pitch tone like Mariah Carey. Okay that part is a joke.

"Steff..." The guy said.

I was about to take my step away, but.. "Who is she? You're new girlfriend? Xander! Why are you doing this to me?!" The girl cried.

I looked around. Girl? Who ? Me?

There's no other girl in here.

"Steff, come on, don't involve her!" The guy said.

Involve? Who? Me? Why?

"Then why are you with that......that girl!!" She asked, obviously jealous.

What the hell, in all of the girls out there, why me? -_-

"She has nothing to do with us!" The poor man defended himself.

I can't believe this is happening. For some reason I froze and can't find my way out of this mess.

But then, suddenly, I felt a hand patted and placed on my shoulder. I winced and my eyes widened. And then I felt my face so hot turning red.

This scent was familiar.

"Excuse me... but this girl is taken."

O/////////////////////O

-------------------------->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Please vote! Thankies! :*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

395K 11.9K 80
"I'm not afraid to hit a girl," he argued, and you grinned. "I know you aren't," you said, "because you know I can fight back, and you wanna know how...
942K 21.6K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
158K 5.6K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
74.3K 1.7K 32
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...