Dead By Daylight Adventure Fa...

By certbloodette

Y/n got pulled into a world of Madness, a horrible game forced to play. Her/His survival on the line, full of... More

Game 1
Game 2
Slide over pallet
Hop through window
Run to new pallet
Game 3 N/J
Game 3 A/D
Save Nea
Save Dwight
Save Ace
Game 5 N
Game 5 J
Game 5 D
Game 5 A
Past
Summer Plans

Save Jake

133 3 0
By certbloodette

Time was running out and you had to choose, and quickly. Both lives on the line you ran towards Jake. The killer had barley left him to check on Nea. You ran up and pried him off the hook. 

"Thank you." Jake thanked, using you as a crutch. You ran, supporting Jake to the doorway. You set him near the exit. You let go of him and ran to get Nea. As soon as you got there the Entity took her. Stabbing her everywhere, will all it's legs. 

Your eyes filled with tears, you wanted to scream, but the killer didn't need to be alerted. You pulled yourself together walking past the killer to the exit where you left Jake. You sighed helping him out. 

"Nea?" He inquired, though you didn't answer. You let the rebel teen die. Guilt was hitting you really hard, you watched the amazing fun female die. You remember her amazing escape plan when she got herself off the hook. She rescued you too, and you both lived that trial. All the moments where you and Ace got a little close, she was there. 

"H-Hey...I-It's o-ok-okay." Jake chocked out. You nodded, seeing the internal burning flames. "Guys!" Claudette cheered. You set Jake on the log. Looking him, his wounds closing causing you to cry. 

"Y/n?" Ace walked up to your, hugging you. You cried into his chest, sobbing uncontrollably. Claudette looked around noticing that Nea was gone. Ace stroked your hair softly whispering random shit about how everything was okay and she's in a better place. 

This triggered your temper. "This is NOT okay! Nothing is okay!" You shoved yourself away from Ace and sobbed. "Nea is DEAD! Dead!...And there nothing we can do." You fell to the ground near your tree, pulling the journal closer to you. 

"Leave her alone- She needs time to think and calm down." Jake smiled at you, pulling Ace to the fire. You chuckled, wiping the tears away, and started to read another entry in Benedict's journal. 

"The only possible escape lies behind huge ornate metal gates. They taunt me every time I lay my eyes on them keeping me in, as a caged animal. But as I discovered, they can be opened. Somehow these generators are the key to getting them open. As I managed to repair enough of them, the gates opened, and I ran with all my soul towards the campfire in the distance. Sometimes I escape and sometimes I stare the Entity in the eye and wake up at the never ending fire. Why aren't the killers following me through the gates? I might never know."

You examined the paragraph over and over. The sentence that stood out the most to you was, "I stare the Entity in the eye and wake up at the never ending fire." You wondered if it was possible the same would happen to Nea. 

"Jake!" You called over. He looked at you and gestured him to sit next to you. Dwight covered his mouth and Claudette and Meg teased, "Ohhhhh~" Jake blushed and shoved the girls, walking over. 

You handed the journal over to him to read. "Where did you get this?" He asked while reading. You went back, the face full of dirt when tripping over it was the first memory. "I tripped over it." You explained with a shrug. 

Jake's eye scanned the page multiply times. "Does that mean?" He inquired, he glanced between you and the sentence. "Maybe?" You answered, standing up to stretch. Jake closed the journal and yawned. 

You offered your hand, he took it, instead of you pulling him up, Jake pulled you down on top of him. You blushed, your noses touching, your lips could feel his breathing. "I ship it!" Meg and Dwight cheered at the same time.

Both yours and Jake's gaze went to the fangirl and fanboy. Claudette was internally squealing; jumping up and down. 

You sighed, removing yourself off Jake to lay near the fire. The warmth comforted you; soon your eyes shut and you drifted off to sleep.

You watched the blood web, you were given a toolbox, it was very rustic and it had a brown token on it. 

You took it with a nod; the grip on the handle tensed when your eyes closed once more. The wave of electricity when you moved back to the real world. 

Once you woke back to the world, Nea only laid a few meters away from you. She was soundly asleep. 

Excitement filled the air, you crawled to her body. She twitch, her eyes opening. Nea noticed you hovering over and kicked. 

You groaned holding your stomach. "That's for letting me die!" The rebel shouted, scrambling to her feet. 

Jake grabbed the rebel's arm pulling her away from you. "I cannot believe you attacked her." He murmured under his breath. 

You coughed, "S-Sorry, I h-had to make a-a decision." Claudette helped you to your feet, your arm wrapped around her.

Laurie sat up crisscrossed, watching for her entertainment.  Your eyes locked with blue eyes, of an angry teen.

"Shut up bitch." Nea snapped, trying to come closer. You went to apologize but Dwight interrupted, "Guys we have a bigger problem." 

You turned on your heels to see Dwight chosen in the light. You sighed watching the circle form around you.

This time no one got to choose who plays and who doesn't. Jake was another "lucky" survivor to join in the match. 

Claudette gasped slightly as the light formed aorund her. You nodded accepting your fate, even though you'd like some rest.

Your eyes forcefully shut , your body drifting off. This time your awakening was lone-some. No one around to be seen.

A black mass revealed your dear friend Claudette and Jake. You watched in amazement as Dwight came to view. 'Was that the entity?" You questioned to yourself. 

"I'm ready, you guys?" Claudette gripped tightly on her arm. She was nervous going back there; to her death. 

"Yep." Dwight placed his hand on his hand on her shoulder. Jake nodded, glancing at you; which you smirked and mumbled, "Hell yeah." 

All eyes were shut and the feeling of being drifted was back. You tried to pry your eyes open, but to no avail it didn't work; you woke up in the map.

You were inside a building, stairs to your left, the metal railing very rustic. The floor pattered torn up and random black splotches. It reeked of a mixture of blood, chemicals and burnt wood. 

The building was broken, as you walked up the stairs it creaked. Lots of pallet laid around for your advantage. 

Many rooms off to the side, very small, it appeared as once people were held captive there. In the main middle room, lots of medicine scattered everywhere, a gen off to the side. 

You got to work, trying to piece together where you where. Screams echoed throughout the map, a soft swoosh afterwards. 

Your heartbeat grew louder, you walked into a hole in the floor, losing balance. A creature teleported in front of you. 

You screamed in agony as her bone-saw smacked into your skin. You ran throwing down a pallet; taking this time to get a look at her.

She wore a long dress, it was white with a white banner around her waist. Her skin was pure white; snow white. A bag tied aorund her head; causing the woman to gasp for air and moan.

She was levitating slightly above the ground, her head hung low. She appeared as a Nurse creature.

The Nurse killer clenched up her hand, and soon she teleported in front of you, swinging her weapon. 

A howl echoed throughout the building, as your face met the ground. You were picked up by some force, though not an arm.  

The glowing red stair earned a groan, as the female killer through you onto the hook. You let out a blood curdling scream, placing your hands on the sharp part of the hook. 

A handsome male, popped out of the locker, dusting himself off. You went to cheer, but you didn't want to alert the killer. 

"I'm glad I came down to get a chest." Dwight explained removing you off the hook. You went to thank Dwight but you were interrupted. 

"Of this make things awkward." Claudette reached the bottom of the steps. You all chuckled, making your way up the stairs. 

The screams started up again. Walking with Dwight she appeared in front of both: instead of swinging, she groaned laying low; exhausted.

You split up from Dwight and ran into loving arms. "Wow chill." The messy male healed your wounds from a med-kit he found in a box. 

You helped him on the gen, watching your surroundings. The grey broken brick walls, the burn down trees: it appeared as a fire happen not long ago. Embers from the flame are still visible to the naked human eye.

You accidentally blew up the gen, from being distracted. You apologized to Jake who only chuckled. 

"You're good." He said continuing to work on the gen till it lite up musky atmosphere. 

You wander off taking noticed of a dark female sliding back and forth on a pallet; the killer teleporting after her. 

Soon the dark female grew tired not getting over the pallet as fast, the female killer catching up. She swung, earning a hiss and cry from Claudette. 

"Detty!" You called out. Taking notice of you she ran: her limping was enough the nurse like killer catch her. 

You cried watching the nurse admire the weapon that took down a dear survivor. She left Claudette's body limp; teleporting to you. 

You threw down a pallet, blocking her attack. She wheezed, breaking the pallet(So you couldn't pull the same trick). 

You took off, slightly hoping she was still on your trail: so the other could get the botany knowledge girl up.   

Finishing up a generator, you heard Jake scream out. Dusting your hands off on your pants, you ran towards the horrified scream: which was lead by another. 

You heard the heartbeat and moans of Jake. The killer floated right past you, taking your chance to get closer. 

Once the heartbeat faded away, you took Jake off the hook. There was a long pause of silence before the scream was long, and enough to get the killer behind you. 

She couldn't swing due to her exhaustion. You took your chance jumping through a window, landing perfectly. 

She grew closer, taking a hit on you. You cried out as another generator came to life. Claudette ran in your direction: you turned off, guilt striking you hard when you heard the female cry. 

The scream happened again, as she fell to the ground. The dark female gasped slightly, hinting you she was picked up. 

You followed close behind, watching your dear friend get thrown on the hook, watching the entity slowly form, waiting for the heartbeat to end. 

"There you go." You removed her off the hook. The female killer came not too shortly, hitting Claudette again. 

Adrenaline hitting her, as she took off. You felt a punch in the chest, it became very hard to breath. 

A small glow in your hand as it forced shut. Once reopened, the perk you had had faded. "Borrowed Time" you stated remembering what it did. 

Taken off guard you were down with the aching pain in the back. You struggled for freedom as she threw you on a hook. 

A gen near by exploded as Dwight bolted from it, the nurse hot on his trail. Jake removed you off the hook, with a comforting smile on. 

Not healing first, you ran to the gen Dwight was working on and finished it; with Jake's help of course. 

One more and you'll be free from here...for now. You heard Dwight groaning near by, along with a strong heartbeat. 

Unfortunately, Jake had walked right into the killers arms. He cried out sprinting behind her. The killer chased him, as you did your best to clean up Dwight's wounds. 

The gen was done and you commanded Dwight to get a door open and wait there. Did as asked, Dwight took off to the nearest door, without a glance behind. 

You heard Jake cry out and tumble to the ground. "Hold on..." You mumbled sprinting off in that direction. 

He was hung on a hook, quickly deciding the nurse like killer took off with her teleportation powers. 

You removed Jake from the hook, letting him use you as a crutch. You heard the screams and the heartbeat. Both injured you had to make a decision. 

Go to chapter-

Game 5 J

(Word count 2117)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

PetrA By Marie Duck

Teen Fiction

219 27 82
What happens when one day you were just an ordinary quiet girl at school just trying to find your way in the world and obtaining good grades, when su...
Lie is Just a Word By Lena

Mystery / Thriller

325 24 21
A young teen was found dead, murdered at a party Everyone around had a motive. The only question is who actually did it. Truth, the word that cuts...
138 47 11
I can't run, and I know I can't hide, What's the point of even living, If I'll still get caught, Lying, Dying, You can't escape someone... Who isn't...
4.4K 179 18
"Will you promise to save us...?" You found your dream job and started working there thinking nothing of the ordinary will happened. But that wasnt...