Alpha Alcander

By friesbeforeguys101

[#1 in wearwolf 6/8/17] "Come on Jenna. Just one word." He taunt. He gripped my wrist in one hand and trailed... More

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY-EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FORTY
FORTY-ONE
FORTY-TWO
FORTY-THREE
FORTY-FOUR
FORTY-FIVE
FORTY-SEVEN
FORTY-EIGHT
FORTY-NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY-ONE
FIFTY-TWO
FIFTY-THREE
FIFTY-FOUR
FIFTY-FIVE
FIFTY-SIX

FORTY-SIX

299K 9.7K 3.8K
By friesbeforeguys101

Enjoy.
;)
*sips tea*

~Jenna~

I already called doctor Vivens and I'm waiting for him to show up.

Well, I told Janet to call Vivens. Alcander is still passed out on the couch. I would go check on him but I checked him five times already.

I slapped his face, but nothing. I started to grow worried but when I head the knocks on the door, I sprinted towards the door, pulling it open. I reached out for his arm and pulled him all the way to Alcander.

"Help him." I growled. I slammed my hand over my mouth with wide eyes. "I'm so sorry." My eyes started to tear and I don't know why.

He gave a soft chuckle, "it's okay Luna. Now, let's see what's wrong with your mate." He pulled out his stethoscope and placed the little circle on his chest. He moved it around on certain spots and then pull it back, wrapping it around his neck. He placed his fingers on his neck and looked down at his watch on his wrist.

He placed his hand over his forehead and stood there, silently. I bit my lip, just waiting for a answer from him.

"Excuse me Luna, mind if you get me a nice cold cup of water?" He looked over his shoulder but I was already running to the kitchen for the water.

I sped walked towards him with the cup and carefully gave him the water. "Thank you." He took a tiny sip out of it and then dumped it onto Alcander. I gasp but Alcander jumped up coughing.

"What the heck?!" I slapped his arm and he gave a me a chuckle.

"He's fine. He just  passed out. I've seen him have this before. It might been a panic attack or passed out from the heat. I don't know, but he's fine." He patted Alcander on his back till he stopped coughing.

"He's fine?" I asked while I walked closer to him. Alcander looked up to me with a sad face.

"I'm sorry Jenna. I'm so sorry." He said while he coughed again. I felt my eyebrow furrow but that's when I felt my stomach curled and that's when I dashed towards the bathroom,  throwing everything up.

Well it's mostly fluid because I hardly ever eat. I felt my hair get pulled back while I tried to shake my head, and tell them I'm fine but I ended up throwing up more.

When I was done, I flushed it all away and slumped on the ground. I weakly wiped my mouth with my arm and closed my eyes while my head rested on the wall.

I pulled my hair in a loose ponytail and slowly opened my eyes. They were both staring at me while doctor Vivens had a smile. I furrowed my eyebrows, "why are you smiling?" I said while I got up but Alcander ended up helping me up.

I walked over to the sink and turned on the water, cupping it into my hands, and rinsing out my mouth. I looked for mouth wash but it's in Alcanders room.

I looked back to Doctor Vivens and still see him smiling. "Can you please come with me to my office Luna." He didn't let me answer because he walked out and towards his bag in the living room. I looked over to Alcander and see him have a confused face. He looked down at me and gave me a small smile.

"Ughh." I walked pasted him and walked out of the bathroom and see Vivens walking towards the door. "Come on Luna. I'm so excited." He speeds walks out and I try to catch up but for an older wolf, he walks pretty fast.

His hand interlocks with mine while we walk out of the house. Vivens is out of the estate and walking down the street. "What did you eat?" He asked while his thumb rubbed the back of my hand.

"Nothing. I was going to eat a sandwich but you came in dropping to the floor." I looked up to him. "What happen?" He stared out in front of him and watched his pack walk around.

"Nothing." He breath in, "I'm sorry for making you not eat."

"Alcander. That doesn't matter to me. What happen?"

"Nothing Jenna. Please. I don't want to talk about it." He looked down at me with pleading eyes and I couldn't help but nod while I sighed.

We continued to walk after Doctor Vivens and we ended up at the pack house. When Vivens open the door, I was shocked. I never seen so many wolves in one house. The place was packed. Like packed.

Because it's a pack house. Get it, pack-

Audrey shut up.

We squeezed our way in, trying to catch up with Vivens.

Why is there so many wolves here? I asked Alcander through mind link.

I went to go grab them from my new territory. Somehow they didn't get attack because I barely went there, but now I already sent some of my men to work on a pack house on both territories. The pack house should be bigger.

Oh, okay.

I looked around and I see Janet yelling at people to go to different rooms but none can hear her voice. I wanted to go help her out but Zelix ended up yelling and everyone started to quiet down.

We made our way through the hall way and ended up at the same room where I was recovering.

I grew uncomfortable when we walked through the doors, and I can tell Alcander did the same because his arms rosed goosebumps.

We followed him to a room and he told me to sit down. He left the room and I looked over to Alcander with a raised eyebrow. "Why is he so happy. I just threw up and I really want to brush my teeth."

"I'll get you gum. Hold on." He left the room and I started to kicked my feet around, but I'm not short for them to swing.

Doctor Vivens came in and was still smiling. "Why are you smiling still?" I asked while I tucked one leg under me.

"Just because. I just need you to pee in this cup." He pulls out a cup from behind his back and I eye it weird.

"Why?"

His smile grew wider, "just to see if you have a flu."

I gave him a confused look but I just took it from his hand. "I'm not sick, so you're wasting time looking at someone's pee. And thats nasty."

"Luna. Please. It's for your health. The bathroom is down the hall to the left. There should be a little door right next to the toilet. Open that, and place the cup in there. And your done. You just walk back here and I'll tell you if you're sick."

"Okay." I got up and walked myself down the hall, into the bathroom. I did what I was told and washed my hands and walked back to the room.

"Great. It will take five minutes. I'll be back with results." He smile widens and he rushes out.

Alcander still hasn't came back and I was playing with the tools hanging on the wall. A knock came and in came Doctor Vivens.

"So you're not sick-"

"I told you. You just wasted your time looking at pee." I stood up but he held up his hand.

"But."

"But?" I raised an eyebrow. He smiles at me and was about to say something, but the door opens and in comes Alcander.

"I have the gum." He looks at me and then Vivens. Vivens smiles like a mad man and then looks at me but then back to Alcander.

"Congratulations Alpha. Your mate is pregnant."

I felt my heart stop.

What?!

*****

So.

Who's going to be the grandmother?!

:)

I was in a good mood, so I decided to gift you guys with two chapters today.

Was it good?!

Ahahhaha!!!! JENNAS PREGNANT!!!!!!

Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!

Anyway see you guys soon!!
SS

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 36.6K 33
THIS STORY IS GOING TO BE EDITED! IF YOU HAVE ALL READY READ THIS STORY I SUGGEST YOU JUST ARCHIVE IT BECAUSE I WILL CHANGE LOTS OF THINGS IN IT! ALS...
12.7M 451K 40
What if mates didn't exist? Instead, werewolves chose who they wanted to be mated to for the rest of their lives during a short period of time once a...
73.5K 3.2K 54
She collapses down in front of me and runs her hands along my shoulders and down my arms. I close my eyes as she lifts my shirt over my head. "I can...
1M 24.1K 11
I was almost to the door when I remembered the leather jacket I brought. I turned back to the room and just as I entered the most wonderful smell hit...