Undertale One-Shots

By itsyafixerupper

Because why tf not. Most of these will be random scenes from the different Undertale routes. Some will be the... More

Unstoppable
New Home Three
Obsession
You're Next
Small

Scissors

10 0 0
By itsyafixerupper

Mom always told me not to run with scissors. I'm glad I broke that rule.

When I fell from Mt. Ebott, I was running away from home. I had just finished washing the dishes, and I carried my debit card as well as fifty dollars in cash and a sharp set of kitchen knives that we tied together to make scissors.

When Flowey betrayed my trust and tried to kill me, I bided my time. I knew that I would see that devilish flower again... And when I left Toriel, he was waiting for me.

He began to tell me how much I would die if I didn't kill. I smiled at him.

"Flowey, I will kill only one person."

He rolls his eyes. "You can't kill me, idiot."

Faster than he could comprehend, I pulled the knives out of my kitchen apron. I sliced the flower stem in half with a sigh.

"That guy was going to come back to bite my ass later," I admit to myself. "Let's go spread some mercy."

#76!_:>:) >:) =-O ©!;6$;:

This was just an idea I had - what if someone fell in the Underground with a pair of scissors? Feel free to expand on this idea as long as you credit me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

775K 28.7K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
61.8K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...
71.3K 1.6K 31
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
935K 21.5K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.