ADDICTED

By Midnight_Creativitie

©Copyright 2013 **(WARNING!!) Story contains sexual and explicit content and some Private Chapters(Follow)... More

Addicted- One Night Stand
Addicted- Thrown Off
Addicted- We Meet Again
Addicted- Guilty Pleasure
Addicted- Want It All Back
Addicted- My Love
Addicted- Set Up (1)
Addicted- Set Up (2)
Addicted- End Of Mission Tip
Addicted- Seeking Trouble
Addicted- Act Right
Addicted- Trust Issues
Addicted- New Friends
Addicted- Surprise
Addicted- Surprise, too
Addicted- Oh Baby
Addicted- Suspicious
Addicted- Put it Down
Addicted- Alliance
Addicted- Shut Down
Addicted- Changing the Game
Addicted- These "H-o-e-s"
Addicted- Caught Faded
Addicted-Let It All In... EXPLODE
Addicted-Trying
Addicted-All Bad
Addicted- Get Away
Addicted- Shhhh
Addicted- How it ALL Started.
Addicted- §E€RET§ OUT°
Addicted- Farewell Tidings
Authors Final Thoughts (Book 2)
Pain's Worth It (Book 2)

Addicted- Slipped Up

39.3K 1K 429
By Midnight_Creativitie

.Slipped Up.

.Addicted.

I haven't been out my crib for two weeks and Dove has been taking good care of me and also my momma. She comes to checkup on me everyday to see if my face is getting better and to give me some home made remedies. I was a mess, I looked like my face got ran over by a motorcycle and two elephants. I was pissed off, but I didn't want to even think of it.

Paparazzi caught a few pics of me coming out my car the day I came home freshly bruised and it's been all over the internet. They even photo shopped a few to make it seem like a buff, redneck dude at a bar knocked me the heck out and the blood was just squirting out my mouth. That is the story I told when my Instagram, Facebook and Twitter followers asked me. I was wasted and got out of control.

Dove bought some baby monitors, but she started using them now because she wanted to hear me if she was far away. I rang the silver bell she gave me into the baby monitor and she answered.

"Yes baby, how may I help?" she said with a sweet voice when she answered on the monitor

"Yeah, I'ma need you to stop actin like Burger King and get me something to drink" I held the monitor close to my lips

She laughed a bit "Will that be all?" she joked

I looked around the room and my eyes landing on the ceiling. I don't know why, but it's like this ceiling had something in it. "Get your pregnant ass up here now" I said jokingly to hear her laugh again.

She came up with a cup of grape Kool-Aid and handed it to me. She sat on my lap, staring at my face and how hideous I looked.

"Babe, stop looking at my face" I fussed

"It's getting way better, I can definitely see my handsome Qua' sean again" she caressed my cheek

I looked at her sucking my teeth "Get me that lil' mirror" she handed it to me. I looked into it and realized the bruises and scratches were actually fading away. Thank you mama.

It was quiet for a bit as she stared in my green eyes. "What's up with you?" I asked taking another sip from the juice.

She sighed and rubbed her belly "I just want to find who did this to you, so I can send some people after him"

I would like to tell everyone the truth, but they'd question me. I don't want my life to get torn apart like Peter from Love and Hip Hop. I really love Dove and if anyone knew that I was with Midnight when this happened they'd make hella money off me.

"I wish I could find that nigga to, but that's just the way it is" I said rubbing her belly, then I thought of something "Bae?"

She ran her fingers down my chest, tracing her name over it. "Yeah?" she pushed her hair back and laid her head on my chest getting comfy.

"How come you never let me see you naked or take showers with you anymore? Do you think I'll judge?" I asked rubbing my hand over her hair

She shook her head not saying a word. "Than what is it?" I said.

"I don't like my new body and I bet you don't like it and I'm just imaging how you would react if you saw me naked during this. Would you faint" she clicked her tongue "or Nah?" we both laughed until I heard heavy snoring on my chest.

Since she got pregnant her breathing became very ragged which caused her to snore loudly as she slept. I was excited to be a father because I am financially stable and I'm in the right circumstances to be raising my own li'l Q. Q, that's what Middy calls me. I missed her, but I want to keep my distance until all the beef settled down.

My phone rang and I tried to reach it off the drawer, but Dove was holding me back. Not knowing how to lie a pregnant woman down, I just rolled her off me on the opposite side of the bed. The phone hung up and I called again.

It was Julian and I had a few missed calls form other people including Midnight and Marquin. It rung a few seconds and he finally picked up sounding like he was having a lot of fun.

"Yoooo boyyeee!" he said shouting over the phone "I heard you and Midnight got some insides"

I sucked my teeth leaving Dove alone in bed. I hurried downstairs and walked into the white room where basically everything was white except the t.v.

"What you mean? Who told you that?" I sat on the round love seat.

"Nigga... are you stupid? I mean it's obvious she told me herself that's why you been acting shady with hah" he was yelling through the phone excitedly.

"Why are you so damn happy? Ain't none jolly" I said scratching my head

"Just cause you feeling like a bitch cause you got yo ass whooped by a white nigga don't mean I got to turn down" he calmed down a bit and the room around him got quiet "Meet me at Game Stop"

"Why?" I asked uncaring

"Cause you need to get back on yo grind so meet me here in thirty minutes aight" he hung up the phone without saying anything else

I put the phone in my pocket as I laid my head back on the couch. I didn't feel like going, but this my homes we talking about. I decided to take a quick shower and meet up with him. I left Dove a note on her belly, so she could know that I'm with Julian.

I threw on a plain black tee, weed print sweats and matching socks with my red bottom sneakers and my black bucket hat. I took the keys to my Audi and started to make my way to the mall. I blasted my radio open and all that was coming from it was trap music.

"I love bad bitches that's my fucking problem, and yeah I like to fuck, I gotta fucking problem" I spitted along with 2 Chains. That was my actual problem, I love bad bitches and that's why I'm in the situation I'm in.

I headed to the second floor of the mall and into the Game Stop. I spotted Julian, but he was with someone else, obviously a girl with long dark blue died hair. They were playing one of them try it now games.

"Best two out of three" he said as they started up the game again. I patted him on the shoulder and he turned to look at me which caused him to lose.

I laughed a bit "Bro, that ain't my fault"

He looked at me with a straight serious look in his eyes "Dude, really. I almost had her"

She continued to play on her own and didn't say a word. I scanned her again as I pulled Juilian to the side.

"That's Midnight?" I held him by his plain white tee

He nodded "Yeah nigga and let the heck go of my shirt. I paid good money for this" he slapped my hands off.

"Why she here? Should've told me before I came" I said with a slight attitude in my voice.

He smiled "So ya'll is beefing. What'd up with ya'll two?" he asked looking her direction.

I gestured that I didn't want to talk about "Anyone else here with you?"

"Yeah, Dominique, Vicky, Marquin, Day Day, Rachel and now you. Let's go to the food court" he tapped Midnight's shoulder. Her hair flew like an angel's when she turned to look his way. She smiled then looked at me.

"Hi Q" she waved at me.

I looked her up and down before saying "What's good" and walked out.

Julian was already ahead of us, she took a while to make it to the food court.

"Yooo, how's your face? You feeling ight?" Marquin shouted as he saw me coming into the food court.

I clapped his hand "Better than yours will ever look"

"Ooh I see you back at it again" Dominique said giving me a hug and that hug was followed by Rachel and Vicky.

We all sat at the table conversing until Julian came back with a platter of sandwiches and Midnight was behind him carrying the canned drinks. They took their seats; Julian besides me and Midnight beside Dominique. Before I got me something to eat I reached over to get a Sprite and her hands and mines touched the same can, we looked at each other then she slowly removed her hand and picked up a grape Fanta.

The conversation started up again about Midnight and I.

"Like for real be honest what happened between ya'll? Ya'll is like besties or something" Julian said with his mouth full. I didn't say a word. Midnight looked up from her straw giving me these looks.

Julian nudged my shoulders, but I disregarded it. I took another gulp of my drink.

"As you can see he ain't gonna say nothing, so lets just ask Midnight" Vicky said causing Midnight to sit up straight "Why you guys not talking?"

She shrugged her shoulders looking away from my glance. I sighed and took a bite of my turkey sandwich.

"We just not talking, that's it. She..." I shook my head not finishing the sentence

She huffed "I'm what?" she looked at Vicky "This nigga upset cause he think I got "my boys" to jump him at the club. Why the fuck would I even do some flakey shit like that? C'mon now"

I was confused on what she was saying, I didn't know what she was saying to be honest. "Yo, I don't even want to talk to you right now, so stay over there"

"Did I come up to your face or something? I mean you mad or Nah? Cause I don't give a fuck about your feelings at this moment" she folded her arms under her chest rolling her eyes

"Shut the fuck up for real. Shit man!" I palmed my face as I rested my elbows on the table. I looked at Julian "She fucking aggy man!"

I heard her laughing "Man this shit is to funny. I'll be back when this shit is settled or simmers down"

"Where you going, so I can meet you after I'm done eating" Dominique said

"I don't know. Text me" she replied

I didn't hear her voice after those words. I remained with my head down on the table for a couple of minutes to calm myself down because I can cause permanent damage to her face. I lifted my head up to only find Vicky and Julian at the booth. I rubbed my temples to soothe my headache.

"I'm sorry" Julian said patting my back.

"Me too. If I didn't start up this conversation, none of this would have happened" Vicky sighed "Can you forgive me?"

"I forgive ya'll, but ya'll hard headed. I said I didn't want to talk about it and it's like I wasn't even saying anything to you guys."

"Dawg, I didn't know that was gonna happen, but when ya'll gonna fix this situation?" he spoke sincerely "She did say when ya'll two settle things down she'll come back"

I shrugged "It's up to her"

"I can call her for you if you want to talk about while we're all around you two" Vicky said sliding out the booth

"Naw, I'll do that myself. I'm not trying to make it worst because of a crowd again"

We all got out the booth and went our separate ways. I headed outside the mall and leaned against the wall near the automatic doors thinking on my next move. I pulled out my phone, dialed her number, but I just stared at it not knowing if it's the right thing to do.

A girl walked out through the sliding doors, she was crossing the street, but quickly turned back towards me when she did a double take. I looked around to see if she was actually walking my direction. She passed me and after five minutes came to me with five other females.

"We are your biggest fans!" I got off the wall

"Can I get your autograph? Sign my shirt!!"

"I love you!!!" they were shouting and screaming as if I was a mile a way. One girl snapped a few pics of me signing the tees.

"Can I get one last picture please?" I nodded. I put on a fake smile as she snapped the pic. "Thank you. Can't wait for the tour" they all left with smiles planted on their faces. Real smiles.

I just felt completely destroyed. There was a bench nearby that I went to take a seat on. There was a cigarette butt on it and a half drunken beer bottle. I palmed my face again grunting and slouching on my seat.

"Fuck." I whispered with my hands covering my mouth and nose "FUCK!!!!" I grabbed the beer bottle watching it smash and splatter all over the ground. Everyone around me looked and some began to whisper as if I didn't hear them.

I began to walk angrily to my car, but on my way I smelled something. It had a good, but bad smell.

"Hey" someone said. I passed by the car quickly, but paced backwards. Midnight was sitting on her car's hood smoking, I guess, weed.

I approached her with my hands stuffed in my pockets "What's up, what you want?" I sized her up

She sized me up to blowing smoke in my direction "You know we have to talk, so get in the car"

Real Shits ( continued )

We got inside her green 2013 Charger, she was still smoking which didn't irritate me, but was kind of odd cause I don't even smoke.

"Why are you so mad at me, what did I do wrong? If anything I should be angry at you" she turned so she could always be facing me

"You good, ma. Everything aight. I'm sorry" I said to her

She blew another smoke cloud in the air " I think you need a smoke to ease up a bit, you to tense right now"

"Naw. I'm good. I don't smoke" I pushed the smoke away

"You don't smoke? That is so crazy. I thought you smoke like everyday or something. It's good though, Try it this one time" she held the Mj in my face

"I'm good, ma. I'm good" she started to put it all in my face "Midnight for real man" I started to laugh because she was smiling as she was doing it

"Only one time. You'll be happy after this, promise. Do it for me one time" she was looking at me with her lips pouted "Pwease Q" she fluttered her eyelashes

I grabbed it from her fingers "If I die, I'm suing" I whiffed it in and began to cough "Whoo!!" I tried it again and she began to giggle

"How you feeling?" she said in a low tone

I kept the rest of it to myself because I'm sure she got enough of it "Say what you got to say so we could be done here"

She sighed "Why you acting this way?"

I shrugged, puffing on the blunt "Why you think so?"

"I just feel like you being a bitch towards this whole situaution and you can just eat my pussy to feel better" she said smiling afterwards

I laughed a bit too. "Oh really? We can just drop this whole case and you can give me brain" I smirked

"No" she shook her head "I'm totally being serious right now. You pulled a real stupid move"

"I'm sorry I was just mad and aggravated and needed to let my anger out on something o-"

"Or someone" she said looking in my eyes, but I had to look away "That doesn't give you a reason to put your hands on me. I agreed to your opinions and all, but you got mad that I did, which is a bit... I don't even understand why" she scratched her head

I went over Midnight's house since Dove was obviously lying to me. She couldn't be trusted or nor could I have been around her. Eight days after staying at Midnight's place, I decided it was time to tell her what's been ticking in my chest.

"Hey babe?" I said as she was in the shower. I lolled on the door frame with one hand in my boxer. It's just a habit to place my hand there; I do it every morning.

The sound of the water splattering on the ground was as soothing as her morning kiss. She pulled the curtain to the side a bit revealing her face "What?" she said with her lashes filled with water

I scratched the crook of my neck smiling for no reason "Are you done yet? I really want to take a shower"

She shut the curtain "No one is stopping you from cleaning yourself up, it's my bathroom, I can take a decade in here if I wanted to"

Obviously I dodged the question, but I wasn't going to for much longer. I can't lead her on especially If I have feelings for her.

I took off my boxers and jumped in the shower with her. I wrapped my arms around her waist rocking side to side layin my head at the crook of her neck. I could tell she was blushing because she laughed out of no where which was something else I liked about her. She had a great sense of humor.

The warm water just flowed down from our heads to our entire body, I shut my eyes as I began planting little kisses on her neck. She laid her head back on my shoulder and moaned silently. I wanted to flip her around and just fuck her badly, but those weren't my main intentions at the time. I didn't want to do it with her and after I tell her what's up, she gets angry. I wanted to test her.

After a while of teasing each other we got out the showers and got dressed in sweats for some reason. She wore a blue-green sports bra with gray sweats and socks, I had on a white wife beater and gray sweats also. She was sitting on the couch with her leg kicked high on the arm watching Love and Basketball as she ate strawberry Pop Tarts.

She didn't realize I was there until she turned to see me pacing back and forth, from the kitchen back into the living room.

"What's up with you? You've been acting pretty off lately" she said insistently

I let out a little chuckle "I'm GOOD, I PROMISE!" I said. She gazed into my eyes with a 'tell me the truth' look "Okay I'm not fine" I sighed

She patted the seat next to her as I walked over. She fixed her elbow on the sofa and rested her head in her hand. She stared into my eyes with curiosity which was causing me to become nervous, but I eventually got the hang of it.

I rubbed my hands together "It's me and Dove, something unexpectedly popped up"

"Like what? Ya'll getting married or something?" she said in a jokingly matter

I shook my head then looked back at her "Naw, It's just that now that she's pregnant, I don't think our little beneficial friendship should go on"

The room was silent for a while until her dog began to bark at a bird sitting at the window. I looked at her for a bit, but she didn't give me any eye contact. I sighed knowing that she was officially pissed. I got up from the couch, but her voice alarmed me causing me to leap away from her.

"I totally understand where you're coming from, so can we still be friends after that, Strictly friends?" her eyes were sparkling

"Um yeah sure sure, so you are okay with it" I shoved my hands into my pocket rocking to and fro

She got off the couch approaching me, but stayed a few inches away from me so we won't get intimate "I totally respect your decision, so I will respect it, but this was going to come to an end one way or another"

"Yeah, but I ain't think it was going to be so soon though, like a nigga was actually falling in love, but I guess it wasn't meant to be"

"Yeah, so.... you still staying over or....?" she rocked side to side

I was standing akimbo looking confusingly at her "Yeah, so we can talk about this more. You know a lot about babies since you told Rochelle about the baby thingy"

She nodded her head and began to walk away, but something busted up within me. A nerve struck and I had a whole change in demeanor. Any guy would die to have a woman handle the situation like Midnight did, but I hated it. I wanted to see her throw a temper tantrum, so I could have calmed her down and fuck her, but she wanted to be a bitch.

As she slowly walked pass me, I yanked her hair back and she lied on the ground flabbergasted. I clenched my fist and it met with her face. I began to drag her by her hair, but then I felt a stinging kick to my balls. I clutched them tightly as I bent over in pain. Her eyes turned yellow and that's when I knew I crossed A whole different Midnight.

She uppercutted me where I stood causing me to fall back. It felt like I was in a cage with a wild beast. She repeatedly punched me then she kicked me in my face. When the pain was fading away, I grabbed her by her forearms and slammed her on her back causing her to wince. I wrapped my hands around her neck and she began to scratch my face. I wanted her to die that day, and I know it was the same for her. She was really strong, but of course I'm stronger.

When we removed ourselves from each other we both stood to next to one another looking into the mirror she had hung on the wall. Her nose was bleeding and her eye got swollen a bit, but on my face you can see all the effects. Bloody nose and eye, swollen eyes, scratches, redness, blood, busted lip. I was furious, but she started to laugh which irked me even more.

I stormed out of her house and made my way home because I know if I kept hearing her voice, I'd be heading to jail for murder.

I avoided any eye contact with her, but I did tell her the truth so it should be enough.

"Have you ever done that to Dove?" she asked "Look at me when I'm talking to you!" she yanked my face

I slapped her hand away "Man that's the type of shit, that's gon' get you killed by a nigga. I don't wanna talk or look at you so chill out mane!" I snapped

She let out a chuckle before snapping back "I don't give a FUCK! When you talking to me you gon' respect me Mr. Woman Beater. Best believe I get to the mission before you even have a plan"

I plopped my head back on the seat with my eyes shut. She continued to talk and talk about this and that, but I couldn't care less. The only thing I heard was "Blah Blah Bleh Bleh Ahhh", I don't care.

Before she can get another word out I aggressively grabbed her head causing her to shut up and gasp "I have a fucking migraine because ya'll females never know when to shut up and sit quiet! If you actually understood my pain you would try and make me happy!"

She stood there quiet lost in my emerald eyes. Her mouth was slightly open, and she looked frightened. I stared into her eyes then at her lips and planted a kiss on her soft lips indicating that I was sorry for what I did to her, I'm even sorry for just scaring her like that.

She pressed her hand against my lap as she began to get out of her shock to finally kiss me back. We didn't do anything cause it was broad daylight at the mall, but my fingers had some fun if you know what I mean.

After we decided we will actually talk this out another day, we headed back to our squad or crew, whatever we is. We had fun the rest of the day and they actually liked to see us happy cause before I put down the mood for everyone. I just wish that going to such place, like the mall, could just be me and my people, but I still love my fans.

When I got home Dove was lying on the bed letting out her roaring snores. I wasn't sleepy and I didn't want to wake her so I decided to head back downstairs to watch some T.V and talk to Midnight so I rang her telly up. It was about ten thirty and I didn't want to sleep bored and I know she was still awake.

"What you doing?" I said with my feet crossed up on the silver rimmed crystal coffee table

You could hear her dog barking in the background, but she sounded so energetic and out of breath for some reason.

"I am getting my workout on boy. Did you know the best time to loose weight is at night time? Wooh!" I couldn't help, but to laugh at her joy.

"Mannn, you crazy, that's what I like about you'" I licked the side of my lip

"So, we starting all over now? Sheesh I got you doe Q" I heard her plop down on her couch or bed

"What chu' mean, starting all over? I mean wouldn't that be best for us since, you know"

"Yeah it would, so when do you want to talk about such and such?"

I looked around before my eye landing on the clock above the staircase. I rubbed my little chin hair then rubbed my hand over my hair which was getting out of control. "Ugh, what about Saturday. One o'clock at my place"

"Okay, but just one thing because I don't know how you expect me to find your house when I never been there"

"You have been to my house" I insured

"Nah baby, never have I ever been to yo crib. I was thinking bout that the other day to cause like..."

I looked around confusingly rubbing my finger against my temple. Was she actually serious? I texted her the address as she was still on the phone.

"Niggaaa! What the fuck is this... I'm already lost"

"Okay then I'll come get you, but I need to ask you something" I turned up the volume a little higher than before

"What is it?" she said in a chill tone

"I've been thinking lately with all that's been happening and one thing just keeps popping in my mind"

She sighed "And that is..."

I itched my hair a bit "Why ain't you pregnant yet? We always go raw and the last time we did it.. I ain't pull out"

She giggled "So you was actually trying to get me pregnant? I'm extra happy now that I got on those pills. I don't need to be dropping any babies"

"Why you on birth control?"

"So I won't end up like Dove... OKAY!"

"B-". I heard footsteps coming down the stairs and I yawned cutting the conversation short

"Baby is that you?" she said. I looked at her walk down the stairs half sleepy

"Well I see you gots company. Goodnight babes" she hung up without me saying another word

I looked at the phone in my hand and back at Dove who was rubbing her eyes. I sighed putting the phone in my pocket. I got up from the couch lifting Dove up from the ground carrying her back to bed bridal style.

I'm not a kid anymore, I'm a full grown man and after these pass few weeks I spent home to myself, I thought about a lot. I might have thought that I was in Love with Midnight, but the truth is Dove is my true love and no matter how long I keep this up with Middy, Dove will be my number one, no matter what and that's real shit.

Drama.. Drama.. DRAMA!

I decided to put these two chapters together.... Hope you enjoy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

856 22 20
Candy Love 24 years old had had her fair share of relationships. She now understands why people say love hurts. Her ex and many other people in her l...
582K 16.3K 49
Some parts are private, so press follow to view the chapters. Have you ever loved someone so bad that you cannot see were you're hurting inside & th...
75.3K 2.9K 82
He straightens his posture, his tone is even, voice calm and his eyes soften. "If," he raises a finger at me, slows his speech slightly and enunciate...
67.4K 2.4K 20
Just read 💙