Narry One-Shots

Von 1975-Narry

Just like my imagines for the boys separately, these will be One-Shots/Imagines only about Narry!! Mehr

♢Thunder - Boys Like Girls♢
❀Jealous - Nick Jonas❀
♡Unconditionally/Story of My Life♡
♧Motivation - Kelly Rowland♧
∇No One - Alicia Keys∇
†Photograph - Ed Sheeran†
»Two Is Better Than One - Boys Like Girls»
〰Unsteady (Erich Lee Gravity Remix) - X Ambassadors〰
❀Where Do Broken Hearts Go❀
∞Illusion - One Direction∞
☀︎For The First Time - The Script☀︎
✎Talking Body - Tove Lo✎
♕Stop And Stare - One Republic♕
♗Tenerife Sea - Ed Sheeran♗
☻Marry Me - Train/Marry Me - Jason DeRülo☻
«E.T. - Katy Perry ft. Kanye West«
On the first day of Christmas...
On the second day of Christmas...
On the third day of Christmas...
On the fourth day of Christmas...
On the fifth day of Christmas...
On the sixth day of Christmas...
On the seventh day of Christmas...
On the eighth day of Christmas...
On the ninth day of Christmas...
On the tenth day of Christmas...
On the eleventh day of Christmas...
On the twelfth day of Christmas...
⚜️You'll Be In My Heart - Phil Collins⚜️
✨ Face Down - The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus✨
💕What Lovers Do - Maroon 5 ft. SZA💕
If Today Was Your Last Day - Nickleback
💙💚I Like Me Better - Lauv💙💚
🎅🏼Santa Baby🎅🏼
💡Lights Up - Harry Styles💡
ღPut A Little Love On Me - Niall Horan ღ
✩Still - Niall Horan✩

Sign of the Times - Harry Styles

2.1K 54 21
Von 1975-Narry

It's a WWII imagine.

Prompt given by: justxnarryx

PS: I just want to say, I won't be going into much detail about the war because I learned enough about it in school and I'm pretty sure you don't want to learn it in a botched up way from me. So I still hope you enjoy the imagine :)

🌟🌟🌟🌟

It's September 7th, 1940. Niall Horan, just a young lad from Mullingar, Ireland, somehow found himself on a German plane on its way to bomb London, England. He, unlike the other soldiers around him, was scared. He didn't like the war. All he wanted was peace but the second he got drafted, he couldn't back out. Niall Horan was definitely a lover not a fighter. He barely knew how to hold a gun properly let alone be able to actually shoot someone with it. Niall doesn't want to kill anyone and he definitely doesn't want to die...at least not this soon.

He tightly held onto his seat when the plane began to shake. The soldiers around him laughed and some called him rookie. It wasn't Niall's fault that he was scared. If he had the choice to say no to the draft, he would have. It wouldn't have even hesitated. The plane began to shake more and then they heard an explosion; one of the wings of the plane was now on fire. This sent Niall into a panic and not just because of the fire that would soon engulf the plane, but because the explosion caused him to get injured. Blood was oozing from his right knee and no matter the amount of pressure he put on it, the bleeding wouldn't stop.

"I'm gonna die. I'm gonna die. I'm gonna fucking die," he mumbled to himself over and over again, not realizing that the airplane was now falling out of the sky.

The next few moments of Niall's life came fast. He was ushered out of his seat—in a whole lot of pain—and had a parachute shoved at him. He hadn't even learned how to work it just yet, but he was still pushed out of the airplane anyway. Even though he managed to get the parachute on him properly, Niall was still flailing his arms, yelling and crying as if he could die any second. He was sure he was going to. He had barely lived out his life and he was going to die because he didn't know when to open his parachute.

Even though he wasn't completely calm, he could see that the other soldiers from his plane had pulled open their parachutes, so he did too. He yanked on the cord hard only to send himself into more panic when it didn't open right away.

"Fuck fuck fuck!"

Then it opened, but that didn't mean that Niall could breathe easy. Sure, he got the parachute open, but how in the hell was he going to land correctly if he's got an injured knee? The closer and closer that Niall got to the ground, the more he wished that he had just died when the explosion happened on the plane. He already knew that this landing was not going to be an easy one and knowing that he was close to London, there was no doubt that there would be British soldiers out looking for their enemy that they just shot down. And on top of that, Niall wouldn't be able to run what with an injured knee.

The closer and closer he got to the ground, his heart began pounding hard. He closed his eyes and braced himself for the impact. The second he hit the ground, he let out a loud cry; pain shooting up his leg. Grabbing at his knee, he let out a loud sob.

"Wh-why me?!" he cried out. "Why fucking me?"

He knew that he had to find some place to hide himself in case any British soldiers were to come and search the area for survivors. Ignoring the pain that intensified as he moved, Niall crawled into the woods until he could no longer see where he had landed. Leaning himself up against a tree, Niall let out another sob. He didn't want to die this way.

Niall had been in the woods unnoticed for almost three days before he felt like he should just give up. What else did he have to live for? The food rations he had were long gone after the first five hours he was alone and his water was gone in the first three. He was sure he had lost a lot of blood because there were moments in time that he couldn't recall; making him think that he had been passing out every now and then. He didn't even react when heard footsteps approaching him. He just had no energy.

"Are you alright?" he heard someone call out; a man.

Niall could barely keep his head up let alone try to figure out what direction the footsteps were coming from. Of course, his instinct would be to get up and run but he just had no energy.

"Sir?" Whomever was calling out to him was much closer now. "Are you hurt?"

Niall's breathing became slower and his eyelids began to get heavy. His vision was blurring and he was sure he was going to die because what if this was a British soldier only pretending to care before taking and killing him?

"Oh god..." They must've been in front of him now. "I'm going to help you. I'm not going to let you die out here. You don't deserve this. You don't deserve to die." Niall could barely feel the man lift him up into his arms and hold him close to his chest. "This war is getting ridiculous. It's just stupid that people want to kill others for no good reason at all."

The man continued to speak but Niall could barely make out anything else before he had lost consciousness. When Niall had awoken, he found himself inside of a room. Without fully taking in all of his surroundings, he began to panic, thinking it was some sort of holding cell. He began thrashing around only to have hands placed on him to relax.

"It's okay. You don't have to be afraid," the voice cooed.

Blinking a few times, Niall looked up to see the face that belonged to the voice he had heard. In that moment, Niall was in awe. His eyes fell upon the most beautiful man he had ever seen in his entire life. And honestly, he was speechless.

"You've been out for a few days...but you're on your way to being a healthy lad again," the man smiled at him. "I'm Harry by the way." He took his hands away from Niall's chest and stepped back. "It may be awhile before you'll be able to walk without limping, but I've bandaged up your knee and—"

"Wait..." Niall began when he was finally able to speak. "Did you...save me?" Harry nodded. "But...but why? Why didn't you—"

"Kill you?" Niall nodded this time. Harry sighed and walked around the room a bit before coming to a stop in front of the bed that Niall was laying on. "I don't like the war and I don't like death. I'm a lover, not a fighter. I don't like violence."

"But...don't you consider me the enemy?"

Harry shook his head no.

"I can just tell that you never wanted to be apart of it...plus, I couldn't just let you die out there."

Niall was speechless. He thought that he had to have been dreaming or that he had died and that this was heaven. He couldn't even begin to imagine why someone who would and probably should consider him the enemy, would save him.

"So, you know my name. What's yours?" Harry asked after a few moments of silence.

"It's Niall. My name is Niall."

🌟🌟🌟🌟

Harry had nursed Niall back to health, but that didn't mean that Niall was safe. Harry knew that neither of them were safe. He also knew that someone—sometime soon—would come banging their fists on his front door asking if he was harboring any enemies. He knew that if he was caught lying, not only would Niall's life be at stake, so would his own. So he had to be extremely careful. He wouldn't let Niall leave the house and Harry himself would only leave if he really needed to.

When the soldiers had come to Harry's property in search for any German soldiers who might have survived the crash, Harry had to take action. He lied to them and said that no one had come to his place asking for shelter. The soldiers, suspicious of Harry's words, checked Harry's home anyway and didn't find anyone. The soldiers were a bit upset that they hadn't found anyone, but they left Harry's house and left him alone. Once Harry knew they were completely off his property, he had told Niall that they had to go on the run and leave everything behind. So that's what they did.

Over the course of this time, the two boys began to fall for each other. They would deny it at first, thinking that there was no way that this was actually happening, but it was Niall who finally gave in. He told Harry how he felt and Harry couldn't have been happier.

With the war still going on, Niall and Harry still had to be careful with their actions. They had to hide their love along with hiding from soldiers. Every day proved to be difficult but they made a promise to each other, that once the war was over, they'd find a place, settle down and just enjoy the rest of life together.

------

BLECH.

I'm not so sure I like how this one turned out but thank you so much justxnarryx for the prompt!

How are you all doing?

I know it's been a long while since I've posted anything. It's just I've been working on this imagine and it was quite difficult for me BUT as you can see :) I got it done!!

I love you all so much. I really hope you know that.

Please vote and comment. Your feedback means the world to me and keeps me motivated to write!

Love,
Ari aka Momma Penguin

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

20.7K 84 46
larry one shots! all stories' are different and taken from ao3
80.7K 1.1K 27
Just a collection of One Direction one shots! Includes all shipping pairs! {COMPLETED FOR NOW BUT REQUESTS ARE STILL OPEN!!!!!}
994 66 10
Where harry meets a demon with the prettiest eyes he's ever seen, and suddenty hell doesn't sound that bad. completed ✓
128K 2.7K 69
Larry and Niam one shots :) Got nothing more to say, enjoy!