YOU & I

Oleh Bangtankunnie9596

We are two different individuals... bind by interest, love and trust.. but do these things enough for us to b... Lebih Banyak

AUTHORS NOTE
hello author...
CHAPTER 2: CRUSH AT FIRST SIGHT
CHAPTER 3: IT'S HIM MY PRINCE
Teaserssssss.....
CHAPTER 4: MY PAST AND PRESENT
CHAPTER 5: MY PAST AND PRESENT Pt.2
TEASER
CHAPTER 6
Not an Update
disappointment

Chapter 1: FIRST MEETING

6.5K 140 15
Oleh Bangtankunnie9596

Chapter 1: FIRST MEETING

********************************************************************************** 

HELLO MY DEAR READERS. THIS IS YOUR AUTHOR WELCOMING YOU TO A WORLD OF LOVE....HOPING TO SEE YOU SMILE BY THIS STORY..

@bangtankimmy

**********************************************************************************

Where I am now...whose mansion is this...is this a mansion or a palace...and why I am wearing a white tuxedo...I didn't even remember having one...wow this really a classic house...if Ming will know that I been here he will surely be jealous...but what I am hearing right now as if someone is playing a piano...yes there is really a man that playing music...his back is facing me so I could not see his face so I decided to go near him so I can ask his name...

''hey'' ''who are you'' and the man slowly...slowly turns his head into me...but.....but

Bogsh...bogsh...bogsh..

''huh?'' what is that sound the man slowly walks in another door..

''hey don't leave me in here..''

Hell what is that sound....

Nooooooooooooooooo........dont leave me....

Grrrrrrr...grrrrrr.

Who the hell disturb my dreams....

''young master...young master... Please do open your door now...'' I scratch my head as slowly gets up from my bed and open the door...

''yes...P'cham...'' I am still grumpy because that unfinished dream but I can't be bad to my nanny.. yes my nanny P'cham....

''you were shouting so I rush in here.. I am worried on what happened to you?'' she look at me worriedly..

''it is nothing P'.. I just had a bad dream..'' I apologetically answered here..

''alright...but aren't you gonna prepare for school, huh..''

Ooh right school.....bbam... it's 7 in the morning already... my first class is 8:30 am so I still have a little bit of a time to prepare...

''thanks...P'...'' I smiled to her and ''I am gonna prepare now...''

''okay your breakfast s already prepared so be quick so that you will not be late..''

''okay P''' and I closed the door after P'cham leaves me...

In case you were wondering why I still have a nanny even if I am already old.. well not that old though I am already in grade 11 in my senior high years...well let's go back to what I am still explaining my nanny took care of me since I was born my mom died when I am still in grade school she died because of an incurable illness. Apart from my nanny I also have my dad and an elder brother so that makes me the baby of the family. My dad did decide not to be married again me and my brother is already enough for him besides he is truly in love with mom and he is also busy taking care of our business. My family owns hotels, restaurant and etc.. so it is predicted already that my brother will take up business except me well I don't have a heart in business.. My brother is an in born business man.. he is in college now and he is schooling abroad... so I am alone here at our house.... Ohhhh I forgot to introduce my name to you all I am Wayo....smart and handsome....intelligent and.......

Ring...ring...ring.....

Ring...ring...ring.....

Ring...ring...ring.....

''hello''

''hello hello yourself are you not going to school..''

''oh Ming...uhmm what time is it.. Oh shit I am running late....''

''yes Yo you are running late now...''

''ooowhhoh stop teasing me I will be at the school now bye..''

Damn.....where is my shoe...

I slide down at our grand stair case.. well if you're gonna ask me why I use to slide down instead of walking because I master it while I am still in grade and I still do it till now.. But I will tell stories later now I have to go because I am running late and our advisory teacher is a terror one...

Run....run...runs

Run....run...runs

''Yo '' P'cham called my name...so I halt from walking...

''yes''

''where are you going you haven't eaten yet...''

''but P' I am running late..''

''oh..ok ok... here just bring this I already prepared I wrap food for you. Take care at school...ok...''

I nod and wave goodbye at P'.... and our family driver immediately opens the car door for me...I thank the driver and sits down quietly... I look at my watch... yes... at least I have still 20 minutes before the teacher will arrived at the school...

I remember to call Ming now...

''Ai'Ming hello where are you now..?''

''I am at the cafeteria right now buying food for my young master..''

''oh...oh...oooohhhh'' I sheepishly smile at Ming's kindness.. he is my 1and only best bud he took care of me ever since... ''thanks...''

''I will talk to you at our classroom later...and pay me later ok.''

''ok... .''

I try to avert my focus to other things when the car pull down to a stop...

''Nong Yo.. we are at your school now..''

''ohh ok thank you P'..'' I thank the driver who is also like a family member to us also..

Gosh I need to hurry now before I regret on being late again...I run..pantsss..hold my breath and runs again...when when....i bumped at

Bugsh...Bugsh,...Bugsh..

''ohhhh that hurts ouch...'' I grumble in pain...when I hear someone is talking so I try to sit but it pains really...do I lay on the floor again...

''hey are you dumb gosh my hips it is like turn to crap...'' the voice is scolding me..

How dare him scold me when I did not see him really ... ''I am not dumb but if you have a heart can you help me stand.. I think my whole body is getting numb...

''you still have the power to command me when you didn't even ask forgiveness..''

I try to ease the pain by massaging my body and I did not notice that a hand is extending near to me...

'' are you not going up because I am leaving you here?'' I open my eyes and saw him extending his hands to help me stand ..... Though he was still dusting off his uniform i can still see clearly a beautiful man in front of me... At that time as if the fragrant flowers are pouring down from heaven I can hear my heart trumping like the church bell... and I hear the birds singing...my lips curve into a smile and I feel my eyes looks so dreamy when the man in front of me stares at me back...just like on the drama seen in the television....everything is going smooth when he he gives me a knock on the head.....that hits me back to reality...ohh my poor head....

''awwww!..''

''hey! hey! I am helping you but why are staring at me...it seems you don't want my help so I am going now then...''

What he is leaving me......No it can't happen....

'' hey no....i needed your help...''

''ohoh...'' so he extends his hands again and this time I grab it...his hands are so soft I can't help to grab it tightly...but....

''gosh'' I outbalance myself and the most of the girls dream about happen to me that instant I stumble on his body...

''OHHH my back..'' he shouts in pain...

''gosh I am so sorry...'' when I look at his face...well to my surprise...our face is an inch apart from each other our breath touch our faces...and I know my heart is beating erratically...why God is so good to me...how can I even thank him...

I am smiling stupidly when I hear him ask something..

''are you just going to stare at my face whole day...?''

''ohh..no no...''

''then why are you not moving?''

''ohh...of course I am moving up....''

''then you are just moving out without even helping me...don't you have strength why did you stumble so easily..''

''I don't know...are you hurt lets go to the clinic..''

''I am not hurt you are the one who is acting like a injured person a while ago stumbling like that will not hurt me...'' he answered my question while dusting off his uniform...

''well...''

''well what...I am going now...my class will start soon...if you are hurt go to the clinic..''

I am touch... ''yes..'' and we go on our way when I hear him call me..

''hey checky man...''

Checky man.. What.... ''yes'' I look at him with a questioning look..

''put this one on.. goodbye..'' he put something on my hand before leaving.. when I try to look at it my heart go into limbo....

It is a BAND AID... well my heart stops beating now....

********************** Chapter 1 end *******************

What a great start my readers....tell me your comments and I will reply...

Till next time...

o}T

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1.3M 58K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
294K 8.8K 95
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
Doors open. Oleh ash

Fiksi Penggemar

582K 8.9K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
108K 3.2K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season