Secretly Super| Lab Rats

By caler_jo_hyden

In which a secret superhuman befriends three teen bionic heroes. All rights belong to the creators and produ... More

Prologue
Crush, Chop, & Burn Pt. 1
Crush, Chop, & Burn Pt. 2
Commando App
Leo's Jam
Rats on a Train
Smart and Smarter
Exoskeleton vs Grandma
Bionic Birthday Fail
Back from the Future
Drone Alone
Night of the Living Virus
Concert in a Can
Mission: Space
Season 2
Speed Trapped
Quarantined
Robot Fight Club
Parallel Universe
Des & Leo vs. Evil
Bionic Showdown: Pt.1
Bionic Showdown: Pt.2
Memory Wipe
Avalanche!
Adam Up
Prank You Very Much
Twas the Mission before Christmas
No Going Back
Season 3
Sink or Swim: Pt.1
Sink or Swim: Pt.2
The Jet-Wing
Home
Three Minus Bree
Which Father Knows Best?
Brother Battle
You Posted What?!: Pt.1
You Posted What?!: Pt.2
Face Off
Armed and Dangerous
Control
Bionic Houseparty
First Day of Bionic Academy
Adam Steps Up
Season 4
Bionic Rebellion: Pt.1
Bionic Rebellion: Pt.2
Under Siege
Bionic Dog
Mission Mania
Spider Island
One of Us
Lab Rat D: Pt. 1
Lab Rat D: Pt.2
Space Colony: Pt.1
Space Colony: Pt.2
The Vanishing: Pt.1
The Vanishing: Pt.2
Announcement for Sequel

Rise of the Secret Soldiers

4.1K 77 15
By caler_jo_hyden

✖️✖️✖️✖️

I was sitting at the counter, along with the trio, when Leo walked in with a box in his hand. "Good news, my famous bionic peeps! Your new PR guy came through big time." Leo announced proudly.

"Please tell me it's not another celebrity game show." Chase replied, "We always lose."

"Probably because one of you always hits the buzzer too soon and doesn't know the answer." I remark sarcastically, looking over at Adam.

"In my defense, I thought hitting the buzzer was the right answer." Adam commented.

"You remember that big magazine interview we got you guys?" Leo said, "The article just came out, thanks to yours truly-"

"Destiny Moore and Leo Dooley." I finish. They start to read the magazine and discover that Adam is looked to be the leader of their group with the brilliant masterminds of Leo and I. "Awesome! I'm mentioned in the article." I say, high-fiving Leo and Adam.

***

"And we're live in three, two, one." The cameraman stated, holding up the camera as they start the reality show.

I was standing slightly behind the cyberdesk, not talking because I didn't want to make a fool out of myself. Davenport and Leo took off running out of the lab.

I stifle back a laugh when the camera turned around to look at Adam who had took off his shirt. "Oh, boy." I murmur, knowing that this reality show was going to end up a disaster.

Then the President called and gave them a mission alert. "I don't think you guys should bring the camera crew with you." I tell them, standing beside Bree.

"Hey, speaking of the mission, are you going to go with us?" Bree curiously asked me.

I glance over at the camera who was watching us and back at her, saying, "I don't think so. I'll just stay and lead you guys through on comms."

They left as I put my earpiece in my ear and go upstairs to see what Leo was doing. Perry and a bunch of other people had then walked in. "Uh, Leo? What's going on?" I ask, my eyebrows furrowed.

"I don't know." Leo answered, "Perry, get them out of here! This is private property."

"So? Alright, people, help yourself to the bionic people's food, but leave me some salami!" She told the tourists.

"Perry, if you don't leave, I'll call the cops." Leo tried again.

"So?" She repeated.

"And your parole officer." I point out. Perry widened her eyes and moved everyone outside of the house. "That woman is definitely something."

"Yeah, no kidding." Leo muttered.

There was a lot of arguing going on between the trio as I listen to them in my earpiece. "Guys, stop! You have to fix that transformer." They continued to argue and fight just as our power went out in the house. I let out a sigh and shook my head in frustration. "Leo, I'm starting to think that this reality show was a mistake."

***

Leo and I watch the angry mob on our lawn, protesting to make the bionic trio to go away. "Man, this is bad. And where is Perry? She went out there like twenty minutes ago." I told Leo just as Adam, Bree, and Chase walked into the room.

"Guys, what's all that noise?" Chase asked us.

"Protestors. They want you three to leave Mission Creek." I answer.

"What?" The three of them said in surprise or shock.

"But this is our home. How could they kick us out?" Bree asked.

"They're just scared of you three." I answer, "It'll blow over soon. I better check on Perry. She went out there to calm them down twenty minutes ago." I went over to the front door again and opened it to find that the said principal had joined the mob. "Perry? What're you doing?"

"Getting on the right side of history." Perry answered. I pull her inside the house as Leo tried to help fend off the mob.

"Get back!" Leo shouted at them, accidentally using his bionic arm and shooting a laser sphere in the air. "Oops."

"Leo!" I say, quickly trying to close the door as they charged at us.

"He's one of them. There's another freak!" They shouted, still trying to get into the house.

"Get back! Go!" Leo and I exclaim, getting swallowed up by the angry crowd.

"Des, Leo!" Adam shouted, using his super breath and literally blew the crowd away from the house and off of the lawn.

We close the door and sigh. Then the trio started to argue and fight. "Guys, hey. Hey, stop it! It's nobody's fault! You just have to lay low. That's all." I say.

The next day they told the President that they disbanded the team.

*Three weeks later*

Donald and Leo walked into the lab as Douglas and I waited for them. "Donny, get in here, quick!" Douglas said as the two people walked over to us and looked at the screen.

"Mr. President."

"He said he'd only talk to you. Apparently, I'm just the help." Douglas murmured.

"Thank you, Douglas. That'll be all." Leo said, waving him off as the spiky haired man looked unamused at the boy.

"Davenport, a high-security military base was breached and communications equipment was stolen." The President replied while I hid a mischievous smile.

"I'm sorry to hear that, sir. Do you need some of my tracking technology?" Davenport said.

"No, I need Adam, Bree, and Chase."

"Well, with all due respect, sir, they dissolved the team." I speak up.

"Well, they need to come back together. Fix this, Davenport." The President stated, glancing at me, "And if they won't, send your trusted, secret bionic superhero Quake- Destiny."

"How'd you-" I start.

"Davenport told me." He replied. I look over at Big D and back at the president.

"I can always go if they won't." Leo told him proudly.

The president laughed. "Thanks, Kid. Even through awful times, it's good to laugh." He told Leo.

***

"Where's Donnie?" Douglas asked, walking in the lab.

"Probably out in the streets looking for more teens to control." I remark just as Donald walked into the lab.

"I heard that." He told me as I go back to typing on the cyberdesk.

"Donny, you gotta see this news footage. Those criminals that the president was talking about? Busted into the Pentagon last night." Douglas told him.

I pull up the footage and put it onto the screen, a small smirk on my face. "What? The Pentagon is the most secure facility in the world." Donald replied.

"Yeah, with all those sides, it'd take me all day to find the entrance." Adam commented.

"No one knows how they did it, but at least they finally got 'em on surveillance cam." Douglas said, nodding over at me as I play the footage on the screen on the wall. It was me who helped them bust into the Pentagon, but the Davenport-Dooley family didn't know that. "Look, they're just kids."

"Kids?"

"Yup, and look. Their eyes are glowing green, which means-" Douglas started.

"Krane." Davenport and I murmur in unison.

"He upgraded the Triton app so that he can control S1- and even D- with his brain." Douglas replied. "Now he must be controlling multiple kids." He added, looking at me as if to say that I was right about the army.

"Multiple kids? How is that possible?" Chase asked.

"I don't know." Douglas answered, glancing at me a little wearily about the connection Krane and I had in my nightmares.

I activate my watch after standing up from my seat and the tornado surrounded me briefly and stopped, now in my suit. "I'm going." I state, "The president said to send me anyway since they won't go."

"No, Des. If Krane really is behind this, then you going is a bad idea." Leo replied.

"You can talk to me through comms if it would make you feel better." I remark a little sarcastically, geo-leaping out of the lab.

"Des!" They said.

***

I appeared at an abandoned junkyard right near Pike's Crest where a group of bionic people were at. I duck behind some barrels, thinking of a plan. Then more bionic teens appeared and then Adam, Bree, and Chase appeared and noticed me as well.

I hold a finger up to my mouth to tell them not to make a sound as they crouched down beside me and also looked at the kids. "It's an army. Come on, let's get out of here." We stood up as Adam knocked over a large silver case.

The bionic enemies turned around and saw us until I grab Adam as Bree grabbed Chase and we both super speed out of there; We ran back inside of the lab and told Davenport and Douglas.

Then the television screen came on and revealed Krane beside the president. "Krane!" Leo exclaimed.

"Whatever you do, do not negotiate with this man." President stated.

"I don't negotiate." Krane laughed as the president started to get up. He used his molecularkinesis on him and made him sit down, "Sit... down!"

"How did you escape?" Leo demanded.

"It's amazing what an army of bionic teenagers can do when they really put their minds together." Krane told them.

"We're on to you, Krane-" Chase started. "We know you're using the Triton app to control them."

"Oh, I'm not just controlling them. I've perfected that technology. I can control anyone. Watch." Krane stated as he zapped the president and made him under his control and smirked back at the screen as he added, "And, there's a little surprise in your lab with you right this second."

"What're you talking about?" Bree questioned while glancing around the lab.

"Oh, Des." Krane spoke up, directly looking at me as I grinned and looked at the others, my eyes briefly glowing green.

"Des!?" The six of them exclaimed.

"Why are you doing this, Krane?" Davenport asked while looking from me to Krane.

"Ordinary humans are inferior. My soldiers and niece have proven that. So together, we're gonna create one nation-state under bionic rule." Krane answered.

"With liberty and justice for all!" Adam commented as they looked over at him.

"That's your plan? To create a bionic dictatorship?" Chase said.

"No one in their right mind would ever bow down to you." Bree added.

"They won't have a choice. Once my Triton signal connects with the government's satellites, it'll beam an electromagnetic wave over the entire planet. Then... I'll be the most powerful man in the world." Krane replied.

"Good luck. You can't access the government's satellites without the classified security code." Donald said.

"Oh, right. Destiny, what are the security codes?" Krane replied as everyone looked over at me.

"Des, don't-"

"647693," I comment while watching the Davenport-Dooley family as my eyes briefly glowed green and settled back to brown. I smiled.

Krane typed it in on his tablet and was granted access to the government satellites. "There. Now the satellites are orbiting right into the path of my Triton signal. Don't you just love technology? And Destiny, take care of them."

"With pleasure." I remark cheekily as the connection on the screen ended and turned off.

"Des, you don't want to do this-" Leo started.

"Oh, but I really do." I cut him off while hitting them all with my blast wave ability. They crashed onto the floor then with grunts of pain. "The fun's just starting." I grin in amusement and approach the six people still on the floor.

"Des! I'm not gonna fight you. You're my best friend, no, more than that. You're my sister. Fight it. I- I know you can, Des. Please." Leo tried again.

I move my hand forward, lifting the frail boy off of the floor and into the air. "Des, listen to me. Alright? This isn't you. This is someone inside your head telling you to do this. You're not just anyone, okay? You're someone. Des, you're my best friend. Okay, I need you. You're my sister. Please remember me." Leo continued, whispering the last part.

"We're not gonna give up on you, Des." Chase added.

I look over at him as well. "Well, you should because the Des you know is no longer here." I halfway clench my fist, cutting off Leo's airway even more now as the boy struggled to breathe.

Adam used his pressurized lung capacity and started to blow me away. I simply look at him as he fell to his knees, struggling to breathe as well.

"Des, stop!" Bree said while running into me and super speeding us away from the group. "Come on, Des, look at me. Remember us. Call me 'girlie' or say something sarcastic. Wake up. Please."

I swing a punch towards her with my super speed as she blocked it. We begin to do hand to hand combat while moving super fast. I hit her with a laser sphere as she fell onto her back a few feet from me with a grunt of pain.

Chase revealed his blue energy bo staff and faced me then as I smirk and made my purple bo staff appear also. He swung his down vertically as I moved mine horizontally, blocking it as our energy staffs now made a cross.

Chase noticed a silver heart locket and swiftly grabbed it and opened it to show me a picture. "Look. That's us, me and you, Des. Please come back to me. I can't do this without you."

I move my attention to the small picture of Chase and me. We were smiling at the camera, his arm wrapped around the small of my back. It was the day of the robot showdown and after we had won. I feel a slight pang in my heart and slowly look back at the hazel eyed boy.

My facial expression softened as tears made their way to my eyes. "Chase." I whisper, dropping to my knees as he moved and hugged me tightly. "What did I do? How bad is everyone hurt?"

"Hey, it wasn't you, okay? You were being controlled by the Triton App." Donald spoke up while helping me stand back up onto my feet.

"My head hurts." I murmur, "How do I know if I'm really awake and not under the Triton App?"

"You are." Douglas replied.

"How are you so sure?" I questioned.

"I just am." Douglas simply replied.

***

The seven of us walked onto the field and stopped. "And there's nobody here." Chase and I comment in unison.

"Maybe they left." Bree said.

"Where would they go?" Douglas asked.

I geo-leap over to the satellite just as some bionic teens appeared all around me. "I knew it was too good to be true." I start typing on the control panel just as one bionic girl shot a laser sphere at me. I dodged it and shoot spikes at all of the ones around me and continue to type.

The five bionic teens all shot laser spheres at me as I threw my shield up, deflecting them. "Almost done." I mutter, continuing to get hit. I look over and see Krane fight Donald and Douglas. "Wait, what am I doing typing when I can just do this?" I made the satellite explode by my power.

Krane had blasted Donald and made him fly through the air as Leo ran after him. Krane turned around and looked over at me, angry at me. "No!" I exclaim, sending a pulse wave to these five teens and knocked them out.

I walk over to Krane and stop five feet from him; The super solders then surrounded both of us. "Your satellite is destroyed. What're you going to do about that now?" I tell him.

"You could've ruled beside me, but instead you chose to defy me- your own uncle. You are just like my older brother, your father." Krane replied, shooting lightning out of his fingertips as I dodge it quickly.

"I take that as a compliment. My parents are good people." I state, dodging his electric ability again.

Adam, Bree, and Chase ran over to me then. I nodded at them. Chase connected the three of us to him using his override app. I stood back to back behind Chase as Bree stood back to back behind Adam, making the perfect rectangle or square. The four of us linked arms and let our powers surge together as one.

Blue, red, and purple energy circled around the four of us as we grunt, using our energy. "Now!" Chase shouted. We made a blue energy-like ray shoot at Krane as he flew through the air.

We collapsed on the ground then and sit up, watching the super soldiers collapse onto the ground as well. "It worked. The Triton app is deactivating!" Bree said. The four of us stood back up as Douglas ran back over to us.

"Guys, get over here, quick!" Leo exclaimed. We look at each other and run over to where Leo was at. "I don't think he's breathing." Davenport was laying on the ground unconscious.

"Step back." I murmur, still drained slightly. They looked at me and did what I said. "I- I can heal him."

"Des, you're still weak after using all your energy with us." Chase told me.

"I don't care." I mutter and knelt down on one knee beside Davenport while closing my eyes and muster up energy, making my hands glow a red color.

I move my left hand over my chest and take some of my own energy and then hover both hands over Davenport's chest, sending the energy and life to him. Orange sparks flew around the two of us just as I finish, stopping abruptly.

I fall over, completely weak now. Davenport jolted up into a sitting position, looking around. I roll on my back, entirely drained. "What happened? Did we win?" Donald asked.

I let out a frail laugh and groaned in exhaustion, "Can we go home now?"

"How do you feel, Donnie?" Douglas asked his brother.

"Great, actually, like I completely wasn't fazed by what Krane hit me with." Donald answered as everyone looked over at me, "Des, why are you laying down?"

I groan and wobbly sit up, looking over at Donald also. "Can someone help me up?" I ask barely above a whisper. Chase and Adam helped me up and started to let me go. I start to fall back down as Chase caught me, holding me up, with his arm wrapped around me. "Thanks."

"What happened to you?" Davenport curiously asked me.

"She used the last of her energy to heal you because you weren't breathing." Douglas answered.

"Des-" Davenport started just as I black out. Adam picked me up as we went home.

✖️✖️✖️✖️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 196 28
A lot has happened to Cassie and her siblings since season one. With the defeat of Krane, Mr. Davenport creates the world's first Bionic Academy. Ada...
285K 3.2K 13
❝𝐡𝐸𝑆𝑇 𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑁𝐺𝑆 𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑃𝐸𝑁 π‘ˆπ‘πΈπ‘‹π‘ƒπΈπΆπ‘‡πΈπ·.❞ 𝑨 π’π’π’“π’Žπ’‚π’ π’ˆπ’Šπ’“π’ π’„π’π’Žπ’ƒπ’Šπ’π’†π’… π’˜π’Šπ’•π’‰ 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆 π’ƒπ’Šπ’π’π’Šπ’„ π’”π’Šπ’ƒπ’π’Šπ’π’ˆοΏ½...
10.1K 214 27
Ever since Leo Dooley moved in with the Davenports almost a year ago, Cassie has gone on many crazy adventures with Leo and her siblings. As they con...
14.1K 205 21
We all know the story of Adam, Bree, and Chase. The three bionic superhuman siblings. But what if there was a fourth sibling? Meet Cassandra Davenpor...