The Joker Stole My Heart

By Theoutsidersfan01

Yep you guessed it! This is a Two-bit Love Story! What if you had to move thousands of miles away from home... More

Dixie Michelle Merrill
Dallas Winston
The Joker
Do I like her?
The Movies
The Kiss
The Hospital
Party?
Champ
The Vet
Accepted
The Party
The News
New School, New Friend
A/N
A Million Times Yes
The Sleepover
The Dance
It's Time
A/N
The Shower
A/N
First Words
Husband And Wife
Where Is She
She's Found
The End
Thank You!
New Book!!!

Kathy

1.1K 31 10
By Theoutsidersfan01

Buck grabbed my arm and pulled me away from Dally.

He said, "What did I tell you the first day you came here? I said that you could not date him!"

I turned my head back towards Dally. He rolled his eyes and said, "Man, you know we can hear you!"

Tim and Curly nodded their heads. I turned my attention back towards Buck and gave him a pleading look.

He walked over to Dally and said, "Are you making her date you for some reason?"

I shook my head, but only to where Dally could see me.

Dally said, "No, we just really like each other." Buck said, "Well....." Well what??

Is he actually thinking about letting us 'date' ?

He continued, "Well, if you don't break her heart, I won't break your face."

They shook hands as Dally snaked his arm around my shoulders. I looked up at him and just smiled.

It's funny how no one questions me not talking.

Two-bit's POV:

I had just bought some flowers for Dixie and I was on my way to her window.

I heard talking coming from inside the house.

Before I started to climb my way up to her window, I stopped and looked at them through the side window of the living room.

I saw Tim and Curly which isn't anything new. Then, I saw Dally and his arm around my girl!

Well, I guess she did like him after all. Heck, what am I doing?

Buying flowers for a brunette. This is the level I have dropped to? I've become pathetic.

Well, it's pretty clear who she has chosen. I threw the flowers on her window and walked away with my head held low.

What have I become?

————Later That Day————

Dixie's POV:

The music was roaring through the whole house.

I had just come downstairs to see
Two-bit sitting at a booth. I slowly approached him with a big smile on my face, I'm so happy he came.

He probably had to sneak past Buck to get here. I lightly touched his shoulder.

He turned around and his smile kind of dropped. I wonder what's up. I did a small wave at him.

He said, "Oh, it's you." I nodded my head still smiling. Ok, now I was confused.

Why is he acting like this? Was it something I said? Oh, wait I can't say anything! I keep forgetting!

Buck announced, "Ok, everyone we will be playing truth or dare, so come over here and play."

I tugged at Two-bit's arm to play. It sounds really fun, considering I haven't played Truth or Dare in a long time.

He finally got up and sat down across from me. Ok, now I know somethings up.

The blonde girl on the right him smiled and said, "Hey, Two-bit." He sideways smiled and said, "Hey, Kathy."

I kept my eye on them for awhile, listening to everything they said.

It wasn't eas-dropping, it was being protective.

He would whisper things in her ear, clearly flirting with her, and she would start to blush.

I felt my heart sink. I looked at the ground. I wondered what would happen if I died now...would he still care?

I looked up at him to see him looking right back at me.

I decided that I wanted to film the game, so I got up and went upstairs to get my camera.

I looked all over for it. In my suitcases, in my closet, in my nightstand drawers, and even by my bed.

I finally found it on the floor by my window that was open. I looked down to find a big heavy box.

I picked it up and carried it to my bed. I read the tag on it which said "Two-bit".

As I opened the box, I saw all of these beautiful roses:

It made me so happy to know that he actually cares about me.

I smiled so big, I swear I honestly thought I was going to get a face freeze. I picked up my camera and just as I was about to head downstairs I hear:

"Two-bit, I dare you to kiss player to your right." I turned around and started heading downstairs."

Right as I hit the bottom step, I saw he was kissing her:

When they stopped, her face was red and he was expression-less.

He watched as I turned around and ran back upstairs.

In seconds, Buck came up to my room. I was still wiping away all the tears that had fallen.

The love I thought we had, my feelings, his feelings it was all fake. And now everybody knows.

Buck opened the door and said, "Dixie Cup, what's the matter?" I looked away pretending to give him the silent treatment.

He said, "C'mon Dixie, you know you can always open up to me." I brought my knees up to my chest.

He put his arm around me, but then something caught his eyes...the roses.

He said, "And what do we have here?" I turned to see what he was talking about.

I scanned the whole box for the card the said Two-bit's name on it, and there it was in plain sight.

I reached for it, but Buck beat me to it. After reading it, he looked up at me clearly confused.

He asked, "Why is Two-bit sending you roses?" I looked away. He grabbed my chin and moved my head to where I was facing him.

I started to cry even more when he began to yell at me. He put the flowers down and yelled, "What did you think you were doing?!"

I tried to explain but no words came out.

He continued to yell, "You are just like Dally! You probably didn't even think of him your boyfriend! And all along you were supposed to be my Dixie Cup!"

I yelled this time feeling like I permanently damaged my voice, "I am in love with Two-bit!"

My voice boomed throughout the whole entire house. No question
Two-bit or Kathy heard me.

Dally was probably smirking and everybody else was probably feeling awkward.

Buck said, "Well, well."

THANKS FOR READING!!!
Finally finished this chapter today! Hope you enjoyed it!
Stay tuned for next time!
-Stay Gold

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.8K 286 20
Just a trigger warning on this book: mentions of self-harm and course language. Delaina Campbell is just a young girl trying to get buy. Her parents...
13.8K 247 23
Madison Matthews is Two-bits younger sister, and she soon moves to live with him in Tulsa. When Madison starts settling in with her protective older...
21.7K 573 51
RANKINGS: 🙏#129 in idk 🙏# 38 in greasers 🙏#74 in the outsiders 🙏 #1 In old story!! "Its either you stay with us or be disowned and out on the st...
712 15 39
{Naomi Davis moves too a small town called Tulsa for her mothers job. She never wanted to go, but she had to. There she meets a group of greasers, an...