Kathy

Buck grabbed my arm and pulled me away from Dally.

He said, "What did I tell you the first day you came here? I said that you could not date him!"

I turned my head back towards Dally. He rolled his eyes and said, "Man, you know we can hear you!"

Tim and Curly nodded their heads. I turned my attention back towards Buck and gave him a pleading look.

He walked over to Dally and said, "Are you making her date you for some reason?"

I shook my head, but only to where Dally could see me.

Dally said, "No, we just really like each other." Buck said, "Well....." Well what??

Is he actually thinking about letting us 'date' ?

He continued, "Well, if you don't break her heart, I won't break your face."

They shook hands as Dally snaked his arm around my shoulders. I looked up at him and just smiled.

It's funny how no one questions me not talking.

Two-bit's POV:

I had just bought some flowers for Dixie and I was on my way to her window.

I heard talking coming from inside the house.

Before I started to climb my way up to her window, I stopped and looked at them through the side window of the living room.

I saw Tim and Curly which isn't anything new. Then, I saw Dally and his arm around my girl!

Well, I guess she did like him after all. Heck, what am I doing?

Buying flowers for a brunette. This is the level I have dropped to? I've become pathetic.

Well, it's pretty clear who she has chosen. I threw the flowers on her window and walked away with my head held low.

What have I become?

————Later That Day————

Dixie's POV:

The music was roaring through the whole house.

I had just come downstairs to see
Two-bit sitting at a booth. I slowly approached him with a big smile on my face, I'm so happy he came.

He probably had to sneak past Buck to get here. I lightly touched his shoulder.

He turned around and his smile kind of dropped. I wonder what's up. I did a small wave at him.

He said, "Oh, it's you." I nodded my head still smiling. Ok, now I was confused.

Why is he acting like this? Was it something I said? Oh, wait I can't say anything! I keep forgetting!

Buck announced, "Ok, everyone we will be playing truth or dare, so come over here and play."

I tugged at Two-bit's arm to play. It sounds really fun, considering I haven't played Truth or Dare in a long time.

He finally got up and sat down across from me. Ok, now I know somethings up.

The blonde girl on the right him smiled and said, "Hey, Two-bit." He sideways smiled and said, "Hey, Kathy."

I kept my eye on them for awhile, listening to everything they said.

It wasn't eas-dropping, it was being protective.

He would whisper things in her ear, clearly flirting with her, and she would start to blush.

I felt my heart sink. I looked at the ground. I wondered what would happen if I died now...would he still care?