Life with the Anderson's

By ayex__

Autumn Clark is not your typical teenage girl. She's in foster care and is forced to live with this family th... More

First day of everything
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
7. You dont know me
8. Push me i dare you
What the hell
chapter 10
11: Did That Just Happen
12: The Truth
13: him!
14: Tonight it goes down
15: addiction
17: kidknapped?
18: All things bad.
19: escaped
20: the devil inside
21: The new beginning
22: coming back
23: Stay with me
24: all suprises
25: fights
26: living or dieing?
Perfect ending?
Epilogue

16: rehab

1K 25 0
By ayex__

I ran away. I ran until I knew he couldn't find me. I started walking once I knew I was safe. I started walking and then a tear came down my face. Liam called me. I ignored it. Then I got several calls from everyone else.

It got really late like midnight maybe later. But I decided to walk back to the house. There was a few police cars in front of the house. I walked in they were all relieved that I was home but they said that I need help and I just ran up to my room and started to cry.

Two days passed

I got sent to rehab.

My first day at rehab was dreadful and pretty hard. A few days passed. This new guy started showing up. He has shortish/long blonde and brown hair, hazel/green eyes, tall, tan. His name is Kyle Mathias.

Kyle: hey hot stuff

Me: um me?

Kyle: yeah you

Me: um hey?

Kyle: so what is your name beautiful

Me: Autumn

Kyle: Autumn I like that name it fits you

Me: thanks and you are Kyle right

Kyle: yes I am

Me: alrighty then

Kyle: when are you out of here

Me: tomorrow. You?

Kyle: I'm out tomorrow to I just needed to talk to one people that work here.

Me: oh ok

Kyle: you busy tomorrow?

Me: nope

Kyle: ok well can I take you somewhere tomorrow

Me: sure

Kyle: ok

Me: I guess see you tomorrow.

Kyle: yup you sure will

Then he walked away. I walked back to my room.

I am currently "living" with 4 other girls. They are snobby ass bitches. It was getting late so I went to bed. I woke up the next morning. I packed my things then took a shower. I wore dark washed ripped skinny jeans, white chiffon low cut tank top, gray and blue vans. I wore my hair natural. Then I grabbed my bags and headed to the doors. I got stopped by Kyle.

Kyle: good I found you.

Me: hold on let me but my bags in my car.

I opened the door and put my bags in and locked the door. Then I walked back to Kyle.

Me: ok I'm ready.

He took my hand and he took me to his car.

Me: so where are we going.

Kyle: well first we are going to eat then I'll decide where we go. We ended up eating at in and out. After we payed I headed out.

Kyle: I want to show you something.

Then he dragged me to somewhere in a dark ally.

Me: why didn't we take the car.

Kyle: no one can see a car here like at all.

Me: umm ok.

Then he ended up taking me to this party. "Kyle I can't be here," I said. "Yes you can," Kyle responded. "I'm supposed to me home with my sister," I said with concern. "What is she like 18?" Kyle said. "No she is 13," I said. "So your parents can take care of her." Kyle said. "One problem," I said "And what's that," Kyle said. "I don't have parents," I said. "I'm sorry I didn't know," Kyle said. "Forget it I'm leaving." I said. "The hell you are." Kyle said. And then he grabbed my arm and dragged me into the party. It was nothing but drinking and doing drugs. I left. I walked back to my car at the rehab. I got in my car and drove back home. I grabbed my bags when I pulled up. Everyone was in the living room waiting. "AUTUMN!" Screamed Skylar. They ended up throwing a coming home party. It felt good being home and happy again. But it was still awkward with Liam. At midnight everyone went to bed. I went upstairs and went to bed.

The next day I woke up. I took a shower. I put some yoga shorts and tank top on. Then I went downstairs. I ate breakfast. After I ate I went to sit on the couch. I had my little notebook on my lap. "What are you doing?" Liam asked. "Nothing," I said then I closed the book. "Want to go on a walk with me?"asked Liam. "Sure" I responded. Then we got up and headed out of the door. We started walking. For the first couple of minutes it was silent.

Liam: how was rehab.

Me: ok I guess.

Liam: I'm sorry and I don't remember if I told you or not but me and Roxy broke up

Me: sorry to here that. And why are you sorry.

Liam: for doing and saying some stuff that I said.

Me: it's ok

Liam: it's not okay.

Me: it's fine I'm ok now that's what counts.

Liam: I'm sorry for--

Me: it's ok

Liam: really?

Me: yes.

Then we got home shortly after that. Then when we got home I went upstairs. I forgot my notebook down stair.

(Liam's POV)

::After we got home::

When Autumn went upstairs I noticed her notebook on the couch. I was going to take it up to her. But I decided to open it. There were drawings. Drawings of her family, nature, and really anything. Then I kept flipping through. There's some stories she wrote. The stories she wrote were stuff that actually happened. Then I flipped through some more. There were song lyrics. They were good too. Just when I was about to flip to the next page... "What are you doing with my book?" Autumn said. "Well it was on the couch and I was going to give it to you when I found it but I decided to read it" I said. "This is personal stuff." Autumn said. "It's good" I said. "Really?" Autumn asked. "Yeah" I responded

(Autumns POV)

I went upstairs after I got my book back. When I got upstairs there was Kyle standing there in my room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4M 161K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
227M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
11.8M 519K 74
◤ SEMIDEUS SAGA #02 ◢ Elysian Oracle - the oracle of Elysium, the highest oracle of the realms. The Alphas know it isn't over. The Gods are cons...
1.7M 17.5K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...