The Ninja of Time

Von MultiFangirl7148

You almost never hear about adventure stories that start with a boy getting crushed by a tree. But Omar's sto... Mehr

Chapter 1 A Normal Life
Chapter 2 Time for Training and I'm Getting Started
Chapter 3 Spinjitsu Power Inside
Chapter 4 Sensei Found Him and Warned Him of a Darker Side
Chapter 5 Get up, Get Your Ninja On
Chapter 6 On a Path to Bring Them All to Light
Chapter 7 Take It Out On Garmadon
Chapter 8 Do Not Look the Snakes in Their Eyes
Chapter 9 Straight Home
Chapter 10 Something Ill is Going Down
Chapter 11 The Best Way to Defeat Your Enemy
Chapter 12 To Know Your Enemy
Chapter 13 We Feel Defeated
Chapter 14 Ice
Chapter 15 Lightning
Chapter 16 I Knew the Time Would Come
Chapter 17 Earth
Chapter 18 Fire
Chapter 19 Something to Prove
Chapter 20 Time to Save this City and I'm Ready For It ~Part 1
Chapter 22 Gotta Push Our Game
Chapter 23 Gotta Know Your Friend
Chapter 24 Messin' with the Ninja Has a Penalty
Chapter 25 Nobody's Gonna Stop Us Now
Chapter 26: Growing Up is Such a Blast
Chapter 27 Causing History to Unfold
Chapter 28 Danger Lurking in the Depths of Ninjago
Chapter 29: Not One But A Million
Chapter 30: In Too Deep to Cash Out Now
Chapter 31: Ready for the Fight
Chapter 32: Each Second Counts
Chapter 33: Ninjago's in Trouble
Chapter 34: Evil Can't Stay

Chapter 21 Time to Save This City and I'm Ready for It~Part 2

35 4 0
Von MultiFangirl7148

"Sensei..." Kai breathed. "No." Jay winced. "He's gone." I sighed and shed a tear of unworthiness.

The Devourer turned its gigantic, ugly head to stare us in our terrified faces.

"Maybe if we stand, perfectly still..." Jay said in a shaky voice. "RUN!!!" Kai shouted.

We ran as fast as our legs could take us to make sure the enormous, legendary snake didn't eat us for dessert! We all tumbled into the Bounty. "Where's Jay?" I shrieked before he rolled in.

"Uh, hate to tell you this, but objects in the mirror are closer than they appear!!" Jay shouted to Nya. "Working on it, blasters on full!!" She told us. We narrowly got away from the bite that was sure to engulf us.

"WOOO-HOO!! Take that, you stupid snake!" Kai whooped. The Devourer suddenly gained a burst in speed! "I think it heard you!" Jay worried.

"Nya, we've gotta go faster! It's gaining on us!" Kai ordered. "We're going as fast as we can!!" She shouted. "I'll try to make it to Scatter Canyon!"

"The probability of us making it that far is less than 8%!" Zane worried. "NEVER TELL ME THE ODDS!!!" Nya shouted again. "It's coming in for another attack! Portside!" Cole warned.

The ship made a sharp turn, barely escaping the monster's jaws. "We're losing speed! We'll drop to the ground pretty soon!" Lloyd told us.

"Throw everything overboard!" Nya ordered. "WHAT!?" We shouted. "WE NEED to lose some weight!" She explained. "PORTSIDE!!!!!" Lloyd shouted, just as the Serpent crushed one of our boosters!

We immediately started throwing things off the ship, from old training gear, to video games!

"Does anyone else think the Devourer looks bigger than it did before?" Jay asked worriedly. Just then, old scales shot off the snake's body and new ones gave it an even stronger skin!

"The more it consumes, the bigger it gets! Don't throw anything else overboard!" Cole shouted.

"We made it to Scatter Canyon. Hold on!!" Nya shouted as she soared the ship around the tall rocks. "Ah! We lost him!" Cole said happily.

Just then, the Devourer whipped its gigantic, spiked tail against the ship, sending it to the ground with us in it!

"ABANDON SHIP!!!" Nya screamed. We used our vehicles to escape the wrecked ship, our home, just to see the Devourer come back for another strike.

We made it to an overhang, safe from its bite. We turned back to our destroyed home, just to see the Force of Evil lift it into the air with its mouth, and crush it to splinters!!

"NOOOO!!!" We all shouted. "It's gone." Cole said, slightly relieved. "That was too intense. All that action, makes you so thirsty." Kai said while wiping his sweat. "There is no time to rest. We need to warn people before it becomes bigger!" Zane said.

"Bigger? BIGGER? That thing in one big bite just crushed OUR ENTIRE SHIP!!!!" Jay panicked, "We need to save as many as we can, find some kind of refuge, somewhere safe to hide... OOH! The Serpentine Tombs! Yeah, they're underground, we'll be without sunlight for months, but they're perfect!" He screamed.

"And what, just give up?" Cole grunted. "You know as well as I do that we have no chance at stopping that thing!" Jay retorted.

"Stop it! Listen to yourselves! Is this what Sensei Wu would've wanted? Us fighting, running and hiding? Giving up?" Kai broke them up. "But he's not here anymore." Lloyd said sadly.

"But his teachings live on. Sensei once told me its not the size of the Ninja in a fight, it's the size of the fight in the Ninja. All this training, all these battles we've had with skeletons and the Serpentine. We've persevered through so much, we can't just give up now! A ninja never admits defeat. A ninja always picked himself up when he's down. Which is exactly what Sensei Wu would want its to do right now!" Kai said encouragingly.

"But how do we destroy a snake of that magnitude?" Zane asked. "Yeah! It's not like we have an extra Sacred Flute lying around to charm it! Or wait, haha, how about one of our awesome dragons? Oh! I forgot. They took off, and left us high and dry! Or hey? What about our Golden Weapons? Which sill do nothing against a Snake that size! Hehe, we are so HOOPED!!" Jay fell to the ground.

"I have an idea! Remember what happened when we put our Golden weapons together in front of the Blacksmith shop? That'll kill the thing for sure!" I shouted.

"No... Jay's right. We would need a weapon so big-" Kai cut Cole off. "Or an idea thats even bigger! Ha! Jay, you're a genius! Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Kai asked excitedly.

"Hopefully not." I grumbled. "Probably not, but go ahead." Jay sighed. "There's no time, I'll fill you guys in on the way!" Kai started to run. "Where are we going?" Jay asked.

"We're gonna destroy that snake once and for all!!" Kai pumped his fist into the air.

"Oh no. That's his idea face. That's the face he made seven years ago when he jumped off the roof of our house and told me to catch him! Once we were out of the hospital, we got grounded for 6 months!" I ran after him.

"Let's go before we lose him!" Cole said. We formed our vehicles and went to Jay's parent's scrapyard.

"Great idea, Kai. If the Devourer likes to consume, this place is a full on buffet!" Cole snapped. "It's kinda in the name, you know, Devourer?" I looked at Kai angrily.

"Yeah yeah." He brushed. "Looks like my parents are gone." Jay said as he knocked on the door. "Good, better for us." Kai unrolled a blueprint for an awesome-looking tank vehicle!

"It's so awesome!" Jay gasped in awe. "Zane, do you still have a recording of the Sacred Flute in your memory bank?" Kai asked.

"It may have been destroyed earlier, but I have its exact tone recorded and ready for playback." Zane played the musical tone. "Great plan, but we don't know how to make this thing." I lamented.

"There's enough scrap metal in this place to build this thing. We're gonna have to make the biggest Tornado of Creation ever." Kai stopped.

We heard someone coming, so we looked around the corner to see the mailman. "Just what we needed." I sighed.

"Ah!" He screamed. "You ninja are always sneaking around, giving people heart attacks! You're too quiet." "Sorry, but you need to get out of here." Kai told him.

"Well, I too have a job to do, and it's delivering the mail, which I plan to do." He retorted. Jay snatched his letters from his hands.

"Look, dude, my parents aren't even here, you really should be on your way." Jay grunted. "Them, too? What, are they at the 'Take Back Ninjago Rally' too?" He asked.

"Take back Ninjago rally?" Jay asked, confused. "What the slurp is that?" I asked myself.

"What? You haven't heard? Everyone's gathering for a meeting in the City to raise awareness of all the Serpentine problems we've all been facing lately." He explained.

"Hey, look at that. You guys are inspirational." Lloyd smiled. "Wait a minute. You guys are right. Wherever you are, trouble's right around the corner." As the mailman said.

I glanced past him and saw the Devourer slithering towards us! "Uh, guys, battle ready." I whispered and pulled my Glaive.

"I think I'll be leaving now. Whatever you guys are doing a want no part of it." And thats when he turned around and saw the huge, ugly, green-scaled, "SNAKE!!!"

He hid under an overturned trash can and started to whimper. "Hey!!" Kai shouted, apparently trying to attract it's attention. "I said, battle ready!" I ordered the others.

"Its now or never guys!" Kai shouted. "FIRE!" "TIME!" "LIGHTNING!" "EARTH!" "ICE!" We all shouted at the tops of our lungs. "NINJA-GO!!!"

By the end of our Tornado, we'd made the most epic vehicle I'd ever seen. "Zane, FIRE!!" He shot the blast of music right over the beasts head.

"Zane, what was that? You were supposed to hit it, not give it a haircut!" Cole grunted. "I say we give it a head-cut!!" I shouted angrily. "May I remind you, we just magically whipped up this heap of junk!?" Zane retorted.

"Well, I hope one of us created a reverse feature because, REVERSE!" Kai yelled as the vehicle lurched backwards.

Zane took his second shot, barely touching it! "Give me the controls to shoot!" I yelled. "How's this?" Jay asked as he shot two grappling hooks from both sides, putting reins on the menace.

"Charm your way out of THIS!!" Zane grunted as he blasted the snakes head with the tune. "Its working!" Cole celebrated. Kai shouted something, inaudible by all the noise.

"What?" we all asked, confused. "On its forehead!" He yelled louder. "It's got a weak-" Before he could finish the beasts tail rammed a hole into our new toy!

"Zane!" We all evacuated the tank, just as the creature slithered away. "Is everyone okay?" Cole asked. "Where's Zane?" Nya panicked.

"Right here." He said, his left eye frizzing. "That was close." "Too close." Kai shaking his head. "That was terrible." I sighed.

"Great. Now that was a total failure!!" Jay yelled. "Not total. Did you see on its forehead? It's got a weak spot." Kai explained.

"Great. Let me make a note of that." He pretended to write on an invisible notepad.

"Giant snake, has wee, itty-bitty weak spot... THAT'LL BE TOTALLY IMPOSSIBLE TO GET AT CAUSE THE THING IS TOO RIDICULOUSLY HUGE TO ANYTHING TO STOP IT!!!!!" He exclaimed for the world to hear.

"Are you done?" Nya asked. He inhaled sharply, "Yes." He blew out. "Because things just got worse. Look!" Nya pointed at the retreating Serpent.

"Its heading for Ninjago City!" Zane panicked. That's where my parents are!" Jay shouted. "Mine too!!" I yelled. "So's everyone else!" Cole exclaimed.

"If it consumes the biggest city in Ninjago, there will be no stopping it." Kai looked after it. "Let's repair and chase!" Nya ordered.

We fixed up the Ultra Sonic Raider and raced to the city. We arrived just in time for Jay to save his parents from being eaten by the monstrous Snake.

We jumped out of the Raider just in time to the Beast heading for my family! "Oh no you don't!" I yelled and blasted it with Time. "Kai, some fire!" I yelled.

He roasted the thing before it lifted its tail to strike. We all shot our respective elements at it, trying to hold it still. "I think we just made it mad!" Jay worried.

It reared up to strike back, when Nya flew by in her Mech and wedged a lightpost in its mouth. "Samurai to the rescue. Again!" Jay cheered.

"It's breath smells worse than Cole's chili!!" Lloyd hollered. "Hey!" Cole yelled back. The Devourer began to shake its head, trying to get the post out of its mouth.

"Get out of there sis!" Kai told Nya. "I'm trying! I can't!" She yelled back. The Snake was seriously about to swallow them, when a blast of Earth cracked into its head!

We looked to where it had come from, and saw our dragons! Actually, one, huge five-headed dragon! "Rocky! Our dragons our back!" Cole shouted gleefully.

"It appears Dragons go through a metamorphosis once they reach adulthood. They too have reached their Full Potentials." Zane analyzed.

"Well, they couldn't have come back at a better time. Go get 'em Rocky!" Cole cheered. The Devourer retreated up a building, trying to avoid our Powerful, Elemental Dragon.

Each of the heads took a blast at the Creatures head! It unwrapped itself off the building and began to retreat underground.

Our Dragon was going to land, but before it did, the Devourer knocked it into the air with its tail, then smacked it back down into the dirt.

"NOO!!" Cole yelled. We ran to its aid. "You came back!" Lloyd said. I had pretty good guess who he was talking to.

Sure enough, we turned around to see the four-armed, jet-black, evil being that we called Garmadon. "Give me the Weapons! I'm the only one who can destroy it!" Garmadon told us.

"I thought we were supposed to do everything in our power not to let him possess the weapons!" Jay said. "I've run every other option through my servers, it appears to be the only way. Kai?" Zane asked.

"I really don't want to give you anything." I hissed at him. "Give me the Weapons, or prepare to watch-"

"Quit your yammering and just do it!" Kai threw him his Sword. We handed over our weapons, reluctantly. " When you have the chance, it has a weak spot on its forehead." Kai finished.

"I don't think this need to be said, but we're gonna need these back." Jay told him sternly. "I'll do my part, just make sure it stays in one spot." He cackled and ran off.

"Stays in one spot, stays in one spot? HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED TO DO THAT!?" Jay shrieked.

"I have a plan. We each take a turn distracting the thing. Weave around buildings, over bridges, through windows, anything! Just make sure to lead it back to its own tail." I explained.

We all ran off in different directions, and I took the lead. "Don't forget: we're ninja!" Kai smiled.

I went up first, zipping through and over anything that was in my way. It was gaining fast! I used my time powers, and missed by a small margin, but it seemed to have slowed down time for a few seconds.

I took the opportunity to dash away, and gave the errand to Kai. "Take it from here!" I hollered. I waited on top of a bridge for the others, and they came one by one.

"We got him guys!" Jay passed out high fives, and we heard a voice, "Vengance shall be MINE!!!" We saw Garmadon, plummeting from a building, and crashing into the Devourers head!

"He got it!" Cole said. It roared loudly and exploded, sending green goo everywhere! After the gross shower of snake guts I ran to find my family.

"Nice show there, buddy!" Carter messed up my hair. "I've gotta say, you guys are pretty cool. You're nowhere near as cool as them, but you're still at an average awesome level." Bethany patted my shoulder.

"Thanks guys." I smiled. Just as my little brother and sister were about to ambush me with hugs and questions, heard Cole shout, "Sensei Wu!"

I turned around to see our sensei, wiping Devourer slime off of him. "Hey look at that! He survived!" Jay laughed.

We all waded through venom and gathered around him. "I can't can't tell you how glad I am to see you!" He smiled at us. "The Great Devourer left a bad taste in my mouth." He sipped some tea. "Ahh, thats better."

"Its good to have you back Uncle. But my father left, and he took the Golden Weapons!" Lloyd told him.

"Very true." Wu stated. "The power of the weapons is very great, but the power to better one's self makes you limitless." "I couldn't have had said it better myself." Jay agreed.

"Besides, we have what is most important. You." Kai told Lloyd. "The pupils have become the masters." Sensei smiled. "Do I really have to fight my father one day?" Lloyd asked worriedly.

"One day yes. But today we can feel good knowing Ninjago is safe. For tomorrow you will train for the day. Good will finally face evil and an outcome will be decided for all of time." Sensei answered.

"But don't worry, we're gonna teach you everything we know." Kai assured. "And make sure you're prepared for that fight." Jay added. "Every day of training brings you closer to victory." I joined in. "Cause as we all know, good will always stand up to evil." Cole reminded. "And Ninja will always stand up for what is right." Zane finished. (Insert cheesy action pose here!)

A/N Hi everyone. I'd like to thank you for reading The Ninja of Time. BTWs Can anyone find the pattern in every chapter?

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.1K 21 11
Kai has gotten his memory back. But now there's a new problem. Cole's suddenly a baby again, thanks to Jay's secret hate for the ninja. Now they have...
3.7K 47 13
Jay is back with the ninja. But what they don't know, is that he isn't on their team. Along with all the failures that have been happening, Kai ends...
56.9K 1.5K 15
The ninja go up against a villain they cannot defeat. Sensei Wu make them travel to another earth for their "ultimate" weapon, yourself. In the proce...
1.1K 56 20
The ninja have once again saved Ninjago. But now a dangerous threat has come and taken over Lloyd's body. A ghost named Morro, who is not only the Ma...