Save Me ≡ Cheryl Blossom

By imanoodle

Zariah and Zander King, another set of twins in Riverdale. They were both addicted to solving mysteries, play... More

Casts and Epigraph
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
SPECIAL.1
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
SPECIAL.2
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
SPECIAL.3
Sixteen
Seventeen
SPECIAL.4
Eighteen
Nineteen
SPECIAL.5
Twenty
AUTHOR'S NOTICE/ANNOUNCEMENT!
Twenty One
SPECIAL.6
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
SPECIAL.7
hello, it's me, the author who has to say some... things. :T
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
(Seven ;0) Twenty Seven
SPECIAL.8 - Twenty Eight

One

14.2K 304 142
By imanoodle

There isn't only one mansion here in Riverdale, but two. Thornhill mansion and the Montague.

You must be wondering who owns this kingdom-like mansion, right?

Well, that's indeed a good question.

The rightful owners of the Montague mansion are the family of King, a family of four (also well-known) people here in this small town. The parents, William and Marissa King, had two healthy fraternal twins just like Clifford and Penelope Blossom, and they named their children Zander and Zariah. A male twin that was older by thirteen minutes than his little twin sister, both were conceived on July 24th.

Despite the two of them having the same jet-black hair, they had different eye colors. Zander had ocean-like eyes coming from his dad while Zariah had the fields of fresh grass in her orbs that was genetically inherited from her mother. If the Blossom twins were on the school's varsity teams, the Kings were on the musical side. Hence, the born of a new friendship with Josie and the Pussycats. But also, a small rivalry between Zariah and Cheryl Blossom the demon-incarnate.

After the sudden death of her beloved twin brother, Jason Blossom, Cheryl's life came crumbling down like a demolishment of an old building. As of this moment, she was giving off her memorial speech for him during the morning assembly. Everyone is listening, or tried listening on how she continues to talk about how he's her soulmate and always will be, even in the afterlife, which Zariah would lightly scoff at and Zander would try to hush her before anyone else hears her.

This continuous blabber about the school's golden boy was a complete dull sermon to the female King twin. She tried sneaking in a moment of nap even when they were told to strictly listen to Cheryl. That is also, another complete bull to Zariah. But that all completely changed when the entire crowd erupted in cheers to hear that the school's semi-formal dance is will continue as school's ritual and will not be paused by his mysterious death because it's what Jason would want. That he wants us to be happy in the time of grieve.

"This is crazy, madness even..." Zariah mumbles towards Zander who just shake his head. He thought the same too, but he wasn't complaining since he was always up for a party and would be quite disappointed if it was discontinued just because of a star pupil's death. I mean, Zariah and Zander are star pupils too. They're just as popular as the Blossoms. "I'll resume with my theory that this ginger woman will use the 'it's what Jason would want' excuse to get whatever she needs. Do you think the same, Zander?"

As the two of them exited the gymnasium, he told her, "With that assume, I'm with you. Even without it, she has her ways to manipulate men and women alike for her own needs." The twins laughed at what he said.

These two were inseparable just like Cheryl and Jason. Their parents even demanded for them to have the same classes for years of studying here in Riverdale High since they were one of the school's high school sweethearts just like the Coopers, Hal and Alice. And speaking of them, here comes in the picture—Elizabeth Cooper, also known as Betty whom the twins are close with, and another raven-head girl.

"Betty, I'm ecstatic to see you this early!" Zariah drags the blonde girl's name as she slides next to her with a smirk. "I see you've made new company and what might be your name, raven dearest?" She turns towards the new girl that was chatting with Betty.

Blondie, here, sighed through her nose as she takes the cue of introducing the new blood, "Zariah and Zander King, meet Veronica Lodge. Veronica, meet Zariah and Zander—another set of twins here in Riverdale," she gestures with her hands up and down as she respectively introduces us three.

"And on the same level as what you saw with one-half of the Blossom twins. It feels wonderful to finally know your name, Veronica." Zander speaks as he held out his hand for her to shake, and she gladly took it with a satisfactory smile. "Perhaps you've met Kevin Keller, Betty's infamous gay best friend and one of the most loved by the gang, then?" He asks.

"I have," Veronica said as it was Zariah's turn to shake hands with her. "We've met in the hallways before the assembly. How long have you three known each other?" The new girl asks, looking at Betty and the twins back and forth with curiosity in her eyes.

"Ever since birth. Our parents and hers were the school's iconic couples-slash-high school sweethearts back then and they were also close, hence the start of our childhood friendship. Betty's a friend to all," Zariah gives her friend since diapers a side-hug and smiled. "We should get going now. We've got this reputation of being punctual on school days, but we'll see you at lunch? Sit by our table and we'll talk fun there! Catch you later, B and V." She winks playfully at the two girls before dragging along Zander behind her on their way to first period.

Betty and Veronica were left shook in their place as they watched the famous twins strut down the hallway with everyone giving way for them. It's as if nothing can touch them like they were fragile items that were strictly on sight mode.

As promised, Veronica showed up by their table that consists of Archie, Betty, the twins, and Kevin. Surprisingly, they still had space so Lodge sat next to Zariah who sat next to Kevin. The gays (Zariah and Kevin) were gladly gossiping on about their celebrity crushes, meanwhile the other four were transfixed with the new musician in town, Archie Andrew's new demos that he made over the summer while working for his dad.

But as much as the ginger boy wanted to stay, Cheryl was bound to make her way to their table so he scattered away with his things. And there stood the lead cheerleader with her arms on her hips and that mischievous smile of hers as she looked at Veronica, her target. Even with this huge tension between the twins and Betty Cooper that involved with this redheaded girl, Cheryl was unfazed by their existence.

She pursued on getting her to try out for River Vixens, the cheerleading team's name when Veronica changed the subject from Archie's transformation into extracurricular activities that Mr. Weatherbee told her, and in immediate thought, Zariah was amused about her way of lying and manipulating over Cheryl's dominance.

"And what about you two, Zariah and Zander? Plan on anything new this sophomore year?" Cheryl questions them as they glanced at one another with uncertain looks. She was silently hoping that they would stop pursuing their "low-life" music career since it will never be as cool as Josie's band, but otherwise, they were as popular as Josie and the Pussycats here in Riverdale. In fact, they've done countless of gigs in the town with their other band members.

"If this is your way of trying to get us into some of your cheerleading stuff, Cheryl, then it's not going to work. Look, just because we gained friendship from Josie and her girls, doesn't mean you should be jealous. I suggest you not to." Zariah growls under her breath. But on the other hand, Zander was giving her the look of not continuing on further before it results into a more, deeper kind of argument.

"Then I suggest you back off, Zariah. And you too, Zander." She stood up from the seat beside Betty and rolled her eyes, "But anyways, have a good afternoon, bitches." And there goes the beloved HBIC of Riverdale High.

The green-eyed twin looked at her twin brother and spoke, "You should've befriended Jason before this all went downhill, brother dearest. It could've saved our lives or something. Ever since that Blossom girl lost her soulmate, she became another level of Regina from Mean Girls. This is getting ridiculous." She rolls her eyes as Kevin agreed with her statement. Her twin didn't say anything in return, so he continued to eat his lunch as before and so did the others.

Zariah was furious about this hate between Cheryl and her ever since she found out about how Josie and King got close through music. The gay twin always thought that she shouldn't be jealous of her and her brother, and he thought the same. But, he never acted on arguing with the Blossom woman even though she was getting on his nerves too. He was always the calm and collected person while Zariah was the opposite of him.

The auditorium.

A place where the twins would hang out after school to chat along with Josie and her friends. And as usual, it was empty and closed off for their own rehearsals that the twins loved to watch in their free time.

"Josie, can't you just talk to Cheryl and tell her to back off? It's really getting on our nerves that she wants us to stop. It's disheartening to hear. And besides, it's not like she's going to die next if we continue this, right?" Zariah asked as if she was hopeless with her hands flying around the air while Zander was casually gossiping on with her two other bandmates about how their summer went.

"Z, you know I can't do my girl like that..." Josie sighs and folds her arms across her chest. "Just let her be and don't let her get on your nerves. God knows what you'll do if you snap right in front of her and you can't do that, now that Jason's not in the picture to be there for her anymore." Zariah frowns at the thought of Josie not helping her situation which regards her enemy.

"I'll just share the fact that she just asked us if we have anything new to do for this school year, which is a bit offensive when you think of it in a way where she wants my band to disperse into thin air. And I can't allow that." She burrows her eyebrows together as she stares into the black girl's eyes that bore right into the sea of green. In defeat, Josie told her that she'll try her best to let Cheryl back off away from us. And suddenly, Zander came behind Zariah and placed his hand on her shoulder before telling her that they have to go since their ride is already here. But before they could leave, Zariah stated to her once more, "Update me with what you have with her, okay?" Then the girl nods and the twins left the building.

Just in time when they walked out the doors of Riverdale High, a black and luxurious car parked in front of them and the window by the front passenger's seat rolled down. It was their family's servant and chauffer with a typical name of Sebastian that told them to get in and he'll drive them home.

The drive on their way home wasn't long, but it wasn't short either. And it raised the twins' suspicion when Sebastian turned around the corner when they should've gone straight towards their home, their mansion. Zander asked why he turned and he told him that their parents were arranged to have dinner with the Blossom family and now, we were on route to Thornhill mansion. With their wide eyes open, they stared at each other before audibly groaning and throwing their head back to the headrest of the leather seat in the back of the car. A signature twin move, so I say.

As the view of Thornhill's gates came, they were desperate to go back to Montague and rest than to be here. It had functioned to open and now they were slowly making their way to the Blossom family's front door where stood William and Marissa alongside the Blossoms. Sebastian had gone out first and opened the door for the twins and they basically dragged their feet outside with a faux smile on their pale faces.

"Ah, it's finally nice to see the twins of Kings," Penelope spreads her arms wide open to give a slight hug to the twins with a cheek-to-cheek kiss that the twins hated to do, especially towards these redheads. "I apologize if this was a sudden dinner for the two of you, but your parents wanted to spend dinner with us along with you two." Zariah instantly gave Sebastian a side-eye glare and then to her parents who were smiling just like so.

"It's alright, Mrs. Blossom. We're here now, so shall we head inside?" Cheryl instantly rolled her eyes at the sound of Zander's voice. Penelope agrees with him and she ushered the whole family inside of their gothic and spooky mansion.

Dinner is boring and dead as they try to create small talks in between the silence and munching of food. It was unsettling for the twins since they were used to having their dinner lively and filled with glee, but this was another story and it was dead serious just like Jason. Nana Rose would, at times, stare at Zariah with no words spare and it made her cringed at her creepy gaze. But when dinner ended, the twins mentally cheered that they finally get to go home although Penelope had something else in mind.

"Cheryl, why don't you show the twins around while your father and I talk to William and Marissa?" Penelope raised her eyebrows at her with a fake smile and a hint of demand in her voice. This had caused her daughter to get stunned and with no other choice, she obeyed.

"Of course, Mommy dearest." Cheryl grinned, but her tone said otherwise. She cocks her eyebrow at William and Marissa's children, as if she had nothing else better to do than to drag them around their humongous mansion. The twins shared a side-eye glance before following the girl who acted like she was the queen of the house.

Cheryl had taken them to her bedroom and locked the door when they got inside. Again, it had the theme of black, red, and white. Well, a bit of white. Zariah wondered at how Cheryl could live in a house that was limited to two colors or so. But then again, it matched with Cheryl's personality either way.

Unexpectedly, the mean girl steps towards Zariah and threatened her to disband their band or else they'll suffer. But Zariah wasn't fazed on bit when Zander came to the rescue and told Cheryl to back off. The ginger girl had caught her breath in her throat as she stumbled back with her mouth slightly agape. This was a perfect opportunity to belittle Cheryl in Zariah's mind, a perfect time to oppose her fiery dominance.

"Did the Cheryl Blossom just stepped back after getting barked at by my twin?" She teased her with a devil's smirk. With every step Zariah takes forward was equivalent to a step back from the other girl, until she had leaned back against a dead end. It was satisfying for her to see that Cheryl was indeed uncomfortable with their proximity towards each other and it did excite her a bit, shockingly. "You have nowhere to go, Cherry Princess." The flirt hooks her finger on the waistband of her outfit and tugged on it, sending shivers down the latter girl's spine. Meanwhile, Zander was smirking at how her own twin sister got to take over the school's queen bee.

But suddenly, Penelope called Cheryl from downstairs and told her that they were about to leave. This snapped Cheryl from her deep and sexual thoughts and brushed pass Zariah, sexually frustrated at what she did. The twins snickered as they followed the ginger's back.

Marissa, Zariah and Zander's mother, quickly asked if they had fun and they both exclaimed that they did while keeping their eyes on Cheryl who was still flustered with herself. Their mother was oblivious on where their sight was focused on, so she was satisfied with their answer as long as they had this stupid grin on their face. And it went wider once Cliff announced that they'll want to have dinner at Montague mansion soon and the twins guessed that the two families went along with one another. Cheryl, however, had a mental fight about deciding if she was happy or not about this upcoming dinner with them. Nevertheless, it was all about the twins' happiness.

Before they could even go home with their ride with Sebastian, Zariah gave Cheryl one last look before she sends off a smirk at her way, causing the girl to fluster on about without her parents noticing. Zander nudged her to the side when he saw what she has done and it wasn't a bad nudge. It was actually a proud nudge to the side, as her brother.

This was going to be an interesting year for the Blossoms and Kings, indeed, as they all thought.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.1K 1.6K 34
You move back to Riverdale to be with your twin brother Archie but things get a little more interesting when you start dating his best friend and aft...
20.1K 436 44
Betty and Jughead are both 21 years old, they got engaged almost 2 years ago and have a 3 year old boy, Jayden. Jughead is a writer and also works at...
13K 373 41
[COMPLETED] [35,000 - 40,000 WORDS] It's been two years since Veronica and Jughead broke up. Veronica moved back to New York and has new friends and...
24K 1.2K 49
~ COMPLETED ~ After the encouter they shared at his tralier, The aftermath's catastrophic to them and not only them, everyone around them. What if so...