Stuck in the Host Club (O.H.S...

By FanFictionWriter

Yuki is a girl from a rich family in Japan. She is to go to France while her twin brother is to be head of fa... More

Stuck in the Host Club (O.H.S.H.C. fan-fic)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter--- 7? ithink..
EXTRA!! Honey's Usa-chan!
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Next Chapter ^ - ^
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 14

6.8K 238 25
By FanFictionWriter

"YUKI-CHAN!" my brother's voice came from the phone as soon as I answered. "We got it! We got a record deal!"

I stood up from my bed jumping around. He id it! I'm staying!

"Seriously?" Iasked excited. "When are you recording it?!?"

"Tomorrow night!" he answered happily.

I let myself fall in my bed with a huge grin in my face. I'm not going to France!

Yeah, that's what happened two days ago in the morning... now, I'm packing. Why? Because someone had talked to the man that had given my brother a record deal, and he lost it. Now, I know what you might be thinking... 'It probably was my stupid gramps,'.... and you're probably right. My brother is still against coming back, saying my gramps broke the deal.I'm not so lucky, as soon as I tried to speak to him he simply slapped me, telling me I don't have the right to speack to him like thats since I'm a 'mistake' to the family. That sure made me feel loved.

"Ikeda-sama," a maid said entering the room, "Here's you're clothes for today."

I nodded and picked up the dress. I looked at my netly folded new clothes. All of them where dresses. My tennis had all been left behind, and I could only wear high-heels now. I mean, even my pj's consist of nightgowns. 

Some maids came in and changd me, as well as added makeup, made my hair(by that i mean they put my wig on) , and forced me to the high-heels. I can't complain, I had said that when I made the deal. My gramps played dirty, but I'm not giving him the satisfaction of seeing how much this affects me. 

"Your ride is outside," a maid informed me once I was done. 

I nodded and walked down the stairs, head held high. My gramps was at the door, so I made sure to keep an emotionless expression.

"You should be grateful," he said, as I stopped by the door. "Sending you to Frace is just because you father would never let me just throw you out. You're just like your mother, some filth to our name."

So no, my gramps didn't like my mother. She was American. Now however, she helped in the bussines with my dad, but they were never here.

I simply walked through the door, ignoring his mere precense, and got in the car.

"Anywhere you want to go before departing to the airport Ikeda-sama?"

"Ouran," I said in a cold voice, and the driver took off.

I walked the halls of the school, receiving some weird looks, and some excited whispers saying I was Yuuki's twun sister. Some girls even asked me where he was, and I just said he was at home at the moment dealing with some family business.

I stopped by the Music Room, suddenly feeling something in my stomach... Why am I so nervous? Well, I'll miss them. I can't deny that. I'll miss them more than anything... but I owe it to them to atleast say goodbye. I have too. Maybe they're not even there... club hours are over... but... I sighed, finally opening the door.

All heads turned to me, and they all seemed confused. I closed the door behind me and looked at the floor, not daring to meet eyes with anyone.

"Yuki-chan!" Honey said hugging me. "You look so pretty!"

I blushed, but still didn't meet anyone's eyes. How do I tell them? I sertainly can't say the truth... knowing them, they'll take it as a responsability to 'rescue' me, and I can0t let that happen. They don't know my gramps.

"Why are you dressed like that Yuki?" Haruhi asked confused.

"And why did you miss school?" Kaoru asked, making it hard to breathe. I have to lie, I can't have them 'save' me.

"I came now to say goodbye," I said in a cold voice. 

"G-Goodbye?" Hikaru said confused, making it even harder to breathe.

"What do you mean Yuki-chan?" Tamaki said even more confused.

I can't do it... It feels so wrong.

"I'm leaving," I said finally, "You won't see me anymore... My brother will come, and he'll continue the club activities as if I was never here."

"Did something happen?" Kyoya asked.

"I-" I said, finding it even harder to breathe. "I decided I wanted to leave."

"You decided?" Honey said confused. "Why?"

"I don't like it here," I lied, trying to kee the tears from falling, still looking at the floor. "I don't want this. I want to go to France. I can't take it here any longer. I hate this!"

"H-Hate? Don't you like us Yuki-chan?" Honey asked confused.

"I never did," I said coldly, as my eyes stung from the tears. "I only talked to you because my grandfather said I had to make friends with the wealthier families. You made it easier... you where all together in the same club."

"Y-You're lying!" Kaoru and Hikaru shouted angrily.

"ARE YOU THAT STUPID?" I shouted turning around and letting the tears fall, "That's the truth! It's your problem if you don't believe it!"

"What about your brother's dream?" Haruhi asked, making me stop dead in my way out the door.

"I never cared for his dream... I wanted to have what I thought was better," I said going outside. "Now I know I don't want this. He can have it."

With that I closed the door and ran back to my ride. As soon as I was inside I started to silently let all the tears fall. I had to do it... I couldn't let them follow me right? Then why do I feel so guilty? Why do I feel like I lost my only chance?

I arrived at the airport to find my gramos there. Is he going to follow me everywhere now?

"Why are you so late?" he demamnded angrily.

"I had to say goodbye to a few friends," I said glaring.

"Very well," he said as he started walking. "Hurry, before you loose your plane."

I silently followed feeling dead  inside. Why can't he just let me stay here? However, I stopped when my hpone rang... Could it be? 

"h-Hello?" I said, myu gramps turning to me. 

"YUKI-CHAN!" my brother shouted happily.

"Oniisan?" I said confused. Why is he so happy?

"I did it! Don't get in the plane! I got the CD! We just finished recording it! We found another man, and he agreed in doing it even with my gramps' threat!"

"W-What?" I said wide-eyed. "Y-You did?"

"What is taking you so long?" Gramps asked impatiently.

"Hand him the phone!" Yuuki said excited. I did as he said,and listened in.

"Very well," my grandfather reluctantly agreed. "You may stay in America."

He hung the pone and put it in his pocket. Just as I was about to celebrate, he ordered me to continue walking.

"B-But he did it!" I said confused. "That means I can stay!"

"I was never planing on you staying," he said coldly. "Now hurry up."

"That was our deal!" I said angrily. "You can0t send me away!"

"He won't find out," he said simply.

"What if I tell him?" I said glaring,

"How?" he said smirking. "I now have your phone."

I stood there shocked. Oh shit. 

"Walk,"

"NO," I said defiantly.

"Drag her," he said to his bodygaurds.

Soon, I was trying to get free from the strong gripps on me.

"LET ME GO!" I shouted angrily. "I'm not getting on that plane!"

"You are geting in it," my grandfather said glaring. "You've got nothing to be here for."

I looked at the floor glaring, again, tears find they're way to my eyes.

"I DO!" I shouted angrily. "I have friends! Real friends! Thnks to you I think I lost them today, but I don't care! I have to stay to make everything right!"

My grandfather's eyes suddenly got wide, making me confused.

"HIYA!"

Suddenly I was on the floor, and then two strong arms lifted me up.

"I looked up confused, seeing Tamaki with a serious expression in his face.

"Noone can take my daughter away!" he said, surpricing me with his angry tone.

"You made a deal," Kyoya said to my grandfather, "And you should keep it. I'm Kyoya Ootori, in case you dind't know."

My granfather looked at me with a weird look as everyone took a protective stance around me, all of them glaring.

"Ootori, Hitachiin, Haninozuka, Morinozuka... and even a Suou..." he muttered, his eyes lingered in HAruhi, but he said nothing. He sighted finally. "I have never had problems with your familys, and I wouldn't like to start now."

He looked to me, and I could tell he was angry.

"You can stay here," he said, then turning away, and leaving.

I stood there shocked. Did he just say...?

"Now Yuki," Tamaki said still serious, "Why did you do that?"

"W-What-?"

"WHY DID YOU TELL US ALL THAT?" Kikaru shouted annoyed.

"WE COULD'VE HELPED YOU IF YOU SIMPLY SAID THE PROBLEM!"

I stood there shocked. 

"But I htought-"

"Just don't do that again," Kyoya interrupted, with a weird expression. "Next time something's wrong, say it. It could save us the trouble of having to investigate."

I looked at them, still a bit shocked, and then I felt self-consious about my tear-strained face, so I did the first thing that came to my mind to hide it, I hugged Tamaki. He stood there shocked, until finally he hugged me back, making me cry even more.

We where now in the limo, and everything was quiet. I was just looking at my hands in shame. I should've told them... and nothing woul've happened. I was so stupid.

I sighed... well, to late now... I dohave to take car of something though. I looked up, with a menazing glare, sirpricing everyone.

"We will not speack of this ever again. This never happened."

"What?" Hikaru said smirking, "You crying? or... You hugging Tamaki?"

"I didn't hug him!" I said angrily. "I used him to hide the fact I was crying!"

"I was used!" Tamaki said sulking is his place.

"So you cryied?" Kaoru said sidehugging me. "Don't worry, we all want hugs when we cry."

"I DID NOT CRY NOR DID I HUG TAMAKI!"

They all looked at me raising they're eyebrows teasingly. EVEN KYOYA FOR GOD'S SAKE!

"FINE!" I said pouting and crossing my arms. "I cryied a little, and I hugged Tamaki. Now leave me alone."

"SO CUTE!" the twins and Tamaki cooed at th same time, making me blush a little and glare a lot. 

Stupid club that just have to make me like them. Agh,

______________________________________________

sorry! so short! it's just... I notic4ed the deadline was over for the cd... SOOOOO this is what happened! Cheers for the Power Rangers Host Club!! WUUUUU!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

231K 6.1K 24
Enrolled in the all-prestigious Ouran High School, Fujioka Haruhi should be delighted. However, being in the Host Club was not something she had plan...
205K 6.8K 37
Amarante, or if you go by her Japanese name, Katashi, is Tamaki's fraternal twin sister. After two years of no contact, her grandmother sends her to...
344K 11K 27
Micah Viano is new. To Japan. To Ouran High School. To having wealth. But especially, she's new to the Host Club. These devastatingly handsome boys (...
209K 4.2K 23
The host know almost everything about Kyoya or they think they do. Tamaki his best friend knows just about everything there is to know about Kyoya, w...