Randomly Rambling

By SilentAssassin118

The rantings found inside belong to a teenage girl who will spill her thoughts on the contained pages More

Dream
Dreams: 2/25/12
Dreams: 3/17/12
Dreams: 3/26/12
Dreams
Dreams: 4/7/12
Dreams: 4/11/12
Mega Bitch Fight
Parent, Student, Teacher Conferences
One Reason I DESPISE Quizilla
Dreams: 8/17/12
Some Small Hope For Society
9/22/12
9/30/12
A story that needs titling, but I want you to read it and tell me what you think
One Thing I Hate is...Sonnets
Riku
Peeing then cutting my foot
Oh. My. God.

Dreams: 4/12/12

32 2 1
By SilentAssassin118

Last night I had a dream that I was at home except my entire neighborhood had changed.  Like I lived next to one of my former teachers.  Anyway my sister and I were sitting outside by our front door, when this little kitten walked up.  It was the cutest thing.  The kitten was kinda strange though.  Like it would keep ramming into my stomach.  Then this girl was running around which I found kinda random.  Then my parents started running around, my mom with heels on.  Then the older brother f one of neighbors found out that his dad is actually his step dad, so they then call up their step dad to confirm this.  I had already given the kitten back to the rightful owners.  Oh and Louis from 1D was there too, but he didn't really say anything.  Then flash we were in some fancy restaurant.  And that's all I can remember of it. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 1K 49
She is the newbie, most people hate her but some people love her. She is complicated and very hard to understand but when you get to know her you fin...
36.1K 350 28
Danielle and Jordan had been friends for a couple of years now. They know almost everything about eachother, but then things start to change. Daniell...
3.6M 49.1K 54
Heaven is a 16 year old teenage girl. She runs away from home because of her parents who treat her like she is nothing. But when she runs away, she g...
1.6M 47.7K 32
Mark Luce is a clueless, kind-hearted 17 year old. Having to deal with his perverted best friend Shaw, his vicious bully Joey, a grandpa that still t...