One Thing I Hate is...Sonnets

So at my school we have these things called cycles, which are several weeks dedicated to a certain theme.  This cycle's theme is identity, and for each subject we do things that in some way or another related to that theme.  Well, in writing this cycle, we've been focusing on poems.  How to write them, what the definition of different types of poems are, etc.  Last week we were doing haikus which I have to admit I like more than any other form of poetry.  This week, we're focusing on sonnets.  I have learned from this week that I absolutely hate everything about sonnets.  They're so fucking confusing!  From the way that their written and the different forms that you have to follow to make them, to even reading and trying to understand them.  Tomorrow I have a Shakespearean Sonnet due, and I haven't started a single part of it, so obviously I'm already kind of stressing on that factor, however, today I swear I thought I was going to explode.  Now, I go to a Montessori school which is a form of teaching where the students are very free and whatnot.  So when I got up to get my work that was returned to me I found that my etymology had more edits then I started out with.  The first time it was checked and edited was by one of my teachers, but the second time it was edited by another teacher, the head teacher of the class I guess you could say.  I was about to throw a motherfucking temper tantrum, I am in no way, shape, or form exaggerating.  So now ontop of having to try to get my sonnet done by tomorrow morning, I also have to do a bunch of edits on my etymology sentences that are supposed to include contextual clues...if I had the choice to have my head explode or do those assignments, having my head explode is looking pretty damn nice.  

Yeah...I'm probably not going to do those assingments.