My Own SuperMan••A Niam Horay...

By NiamForever5x

When Liam Payne, a new student at Colasiste Mhuire in Mullingar, Ireland helps a troubled boy fix his life.Ca... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
*EPILOGUE*

Chapter 24

1.8K 80 11
By NiamForever5x

hello :) I am so sorry guys for being so inactive lately!I was sick all week so I wasn't able to update! oh I just realised that this is the second last chapter :( :( This is the graduation chapter :D :D I hope you guys enjoy and aren't too mad at me for not updating! sorry !

*This isn't Niall's idea byway + is extra long because I love you's *

Liam's P.O.V

It's graduation day finally! I'm really worried about Niall though, he's being very...distance towards me. Yesterday, when we came home from school, he said he had a ton of homework to do and locked himself in our room. We both knew he was lying, it was basically our last day yesterday. They wouldn't give homework. I've tried thinking of stupid stuff I've did to make him distant but there's none...that I know of. I mean, I've treated him right. Not that I ever don't, I always do and always will. I made the mistake of not treating him right when we had that fight and I found a crying Niall with blood all over his arms in my bed. I promised to never hurt him again after that.

"Hello sir, how can I help you?" The young brunette, behind the counter asks. Flowers of all kinds surround the shop." Uh yeah, can I have 10 roses and do you do fake roses?" I ask the woman. She looks at me strangely before going to the back of the shop. She returns a minute later with ten roses in a flower pot. "Here you go sir and I checked and yes we do have fake roses available. Would you like some?" She asks, smiling.

"Yes please, just one though" I say, smiling at her. Her face scrunches up in confusion." Only one?" She asks."Yeah, only one please. Oh and do you have one of those little sticky notes?"I ask as she goes to the back of the shop again."Here you go love, and here's a pen" she says, handing me the fake rose and sticky note with a pen on it.

"Thank you very much" I say, picking up the pen. I think of a way to say it best, this needs to be perfect. The girl just watches me as I stick my tongue out, scribbling on the sticky note. "How does this sound" I ask, showing her the note that reads "my love for you will die when the last rose dies x" .

She picks it up and I watch her face for her reaction. "I don't understand" she says after, a confused look on her face.

"Well I did my research and if I'm not correct, fake roses never die or rot." I say, stating a fact. She nods her head and reads the note again. This time, she smiles. "Awh that's so cute" she says, a genuine smile on her face. "I try" I say, laughing. "She'll love it, I promise" she says, touching my arm in a reassuring way. Oh that word. She. I bet niall would love to hear her say that. It's not her fault though, she doesn't know I'm gay.

"It's for my boyfriend" I say, smiling at her. I know Niall is my fiancé really but boyfriend an easier way to put it out that I'm gay. Her mouth goes into a small 'o' shape. "Oh I'm so sorry, I didn't know, sorry" she says quickly. I laugh at her, she seems rather embarrassed by a small thing. "It's alright, you didn't know." I say, smiling again.

"I don't want to seem a bother but would it be alright if I seen a picture of him? Or of you's two " she says, her cheeks a dark shade of red. I laugh again as I take out my phone and show her my home screen which is the picture my mam took of me and niall in suits."Awh you guys are so cute together" she says, holding my phone in her hand."Yeah we've been told, especially from our mams. They took the picture actually" I say, remembering that day.

She hands me back my phone and that's when I realize I better go. I pay her the money and go to the door." I'm Liam by the way" I say, completely forgetting to tell her my name. "Chloe" she says, smiling. "Well Chloe, it was very nice meeting you and you are more than welcome to me and Niall's wedding, ill pop in some time with details." I say, smiling at her again and waving. She smiles and shouts a thanks.

I pull my coat tighter against my body as I feel the roughness of the wind against my face. Graduation isn't on till 12 so I still have plenty of time. I smile as I feel the warm breeze against my face and hear the bell on the door chime. The smell of coffee and bakery invades my nose. I walk up to the counter and smile at the girl behind the counter. "May I help you, sir?" she asks politely. "Uhm yeah, can I have two lattes to go please." I ask, politely. "Sure , I'll be just at minute" she says, hurrying off into the back.

About five minutes later, she returns with two coffee cups. "Here you are sir, that will be five euro please" she says, handing me the two cups. I give her the money, thanking her and then leave the shop. I really hope my plan will work. I walk back into the cold wind of Wolverhampton.

I wince at the sound when I enter the loud room. Dogs from all around are barking from my entrance to the room. "Just pick what ever one you want son and ill be with you after" the man says before walking away. I go over to the first cage to see a German Shepard, jumping up at me. He's huge! I can't bring him, Niall would be terrified! He doesn't like big dogs.

I go to the next cage to see a small Jack Russell barking at me. Aw, he's cute. Maybe ill get him. I bend down to him and try to pet him but he goes to bite me. I move my hand away quick and get up. Not, not you.

When I see the next dog, I know I've found the perfect dog. He has black fur that looks as soft as clouds and white on bits of his face and legs. His ears stick high in the air when he sees me and I fall in love. For the second time." Heya boy" I say, petting his head. He happily lets me and I am relived.

After I buy him and sign all his papers, I can officially bring him home. I decided on the name 'Loki' because well one its a nice name and well I'm lucky to have him and Loki sounds like lucky. I have a feeling one Irish boy will be very happy with me.

I go around the back and tie the new lead I bought Loki around a pole so he can't go anywhere. Ill get him in a few minutes. "Niall, babe you here?" I say, putting the coffees on the counter, along with the bag with the roses." Yeah, coming now" he shouts back from our room, I'm guessing. I get the roses out and put the one fake in my mouth. He walks in and stops when he sees me.

"Are these for me?" He asks, his face a light shade of red. I nod as he takes the flowers and smells them. I take the fake one out of my mouth and place my lips on his. " I love you" I say when we separate. " I love you too" he says. He bends down to pick up the sticky note that fell when he took the flowers off me. His face scrunches up in confusing like Chloe's did at the shop." I don't-" he says but stops and picks up the fake rose."Liam this rose is fake, not like the others. It's not real so it can't die" he says and I want to laugh at him, thinking so hard. "Like my love for you" I say and his head looks up.

I see a tear in his eye but he wipes it away quickly before crushing me in a hug." Oh god, I love you Liam" he says, his face buried in my neck like usual." I love you more than I did yesterday, i love you to the moon and ba-" Niall's cute speech gets caught off by barking from outside. "What was that?" He asks, looking at my face in shock. I try my hardest but end up smiling like a idiot and nodding. I grab his hand and lead him to the back door.

"You got me a dog! Oh my god, look at him, oh my god he's as cute as you" he says, running over to Loki. I smile at the sight, glad he likes Loki." Niall, as much as I love seeing you and loki bonding, we have a graduation to get ready for" I say to Niall who frowns at me in return. "Wait, who's Loki?" He asks and I point to the dog. " I named him loki because we're very lucky to have him" I say, smiling. Niall nods his head and unwraps the lead, taking Loki inside with him.

After me and Niall get ready, we go downstairs and get blinded by bright lights. "Mum" I scream out, knowing rightly it's my mother behind this. "No, it's me actually" Louis says, from behind the camera. Zayn and Harry are behind him and they are all dressed nicely in suits."Oh right, sorry" I say, feeling rather embarrassed I called my mate, my mum. I hear Niall laugh beside me before he gives me a sloppy kiss on my cheek.

"Oh guys you's have to meet the new family member" Niall says excited to show off Loki. I look at Zayn and his reaction is priceless. He must think we adopted a baby or something." It's not a kid Zayn, if that's what your thinking" I say and he shuts his mouth and goes red. I hear him mumble "I so knew that" to himself as we go into the kitchen to introduce Loki to the boys.

After some play-time with Loki and having to drag Louis away from him, it's time to go. Harry, gets into the range rover and Louis calls shotgun. "Why couldn't we bring him though?" Louis says after 10 minutes of silence ,still upset that Loki didn't come with us. "Because it's our graduation Lou" I say, not really knowing what to say. Louis pouts but says nothing as he turns the radio up.

When we get there, we are given the old traditional graduation gown and hat. I see mine and Niall's mam sitting beside each other, chatting as usual. I roll my eyes at them but really I'm happy they get along so well.

After long and boring speeches, some students are called to say their speeches and I'm very surprised to hear my fiancé's be called. I look at him confused but he just gives me a quick kiss on the cheek before walking up to the stage.

"Hi everyone ,

As you all know, I'm Niall. I'm not going to lie and tell you school has been best days of my life because that would be a lie. And a big lie at that. School was the worst for me. It used to be a struggle to even get up in the morning and soon I began to wish I didn't wake up. Ever. It became more and more strong as everyone figured out the real me. People would leave bruises and cuts on my skin, only because I was different. Because I was the boy who liked boys instead of girls. I used to hate it, hate myself, for not fitting in the crowd and being well normal. And soon I made plans. Plans I'm glad never happened.

I decided I had enough of this cold world one day and that I didn't want to be here. No, I felt like I didn't deserve to be here. I can't even tell you the amount of times I prayed to god to take me and bring my brother back. Greg didn't deserve to die, he was a good person. I was not. So I planned to join Greg because it felt like he was the only one who ever understood me. He accepted me. While he died a hero, I was going to die a coward.

I made plans and even marked the day on the calendar. I began to do simple stuff like bring home some books out of my locker. So my mam didn't have to worry about that when I was gone. Make it easier for her. And then the big day came. And I was excited as hell. I was leaving, after wishing for so long, I was doing it. But then, a miracle happened.

And that miracle is called Liam James Payne. God bless that boy, he's staring at me now in shock. I wouldn't blame him though. I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for his kindness. Maybe if he had just ignored me, lying on the ground, a pile of books around me, I would be six feet under the ground. I wouldn't be getting married. I wouldn't be saying this speech right now.

He saved my life.Quite literally. And I'm so glad he did. He came into my life and made everything ok again. At first, he was just a friend. But soon feelings got stronger, not only for me but for him too. So this speech is dedicated to you Liam. You've always told me you wanted to be a superhero and save life's but little did you know you saved mine by just smiling. I love you."

I rise from my seat and run up to Niall, holding him in my arms. I hear everyone clapping around us and I pull away from Niall, tears falling from both our cheeks. " I love you too baby and I'm so glad your here" I say to him, crashing my lips on his.

He pulls away a minute later and whispers in my ear,

"You're my own superman"

(AND THAT GUYS IS WHY THIS BOOK IS CALLED MY OWN SUPERMAN AND I'VE BEEN WAITING SO LONG TO WRITE THIS AND I HONESTLY CRIED SO MUCH OH GOD....OH AND YES THE GIRL IN THE FLOWER SHOP IS ME, IM INVITED TO THE WEDDING HOORAY!!

Hope you's all enjoy! And sadly the last chapter is next but I will write an epilgioue! Love you's!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39K 2.4K 48
-| Oh is love really real and can any of us hope for redemption? |- "What are you looking for Liam? What could you possibly want so much that you can...
468K 20.6K 119
CURRENTLY EDITING A FEW CHAPTERS! 24, with an little three year old and already a hard working man. That's Liam Payne. His son Aiden hates that his d...
14.1K 717 73
" You're a pain, you know that right?" " Of course I know that. I like pushing your buttons." ~*~*~ The boys are back. It's years into the futu...
7.5K 322 23
where Harry is depressed and Niall saves his life *warning: I wrote this when I was about 13 and it's very bad. I'm currently editing this but it'll...