II ❤ Love Of My Life; I'll Ne...

By Destinystaymindless

Rappers, Lucas Coly and Demetrius Harris Singers, Chris Brown and August Alsina Internet Sensations Willie Fr... More

LOML ; Getting To Know Characters (pt.1)
LOML ; Getting To Know Characters (pt.2)
LOML ; Getting To Know Characters (pt.3)
LOML ; Getting To Know Characters (pt.4)
LOML ; Getting To Know Characters (pt.5)
LOML ; Getting To Know Characters (pt.6)
LOML ; A Few Other Characters +More!
LOML ; Today
Surprise?
Surprise? (continued.)
JAMAICA!
LOML ; Later On That Day.
LOML ; Separation.
LOML ; Home Sweet Home.
LOML ; InNout Pt.1
LOML ; InNout Pt.2
LOML ; Studio pt.1
LOML ; Studio pt.2
LOML ; Denim Fashion
LOML ; Demi's Birthday.
LOML ; New-Born.
LOML ; US.
LOML ; Current Situation.
LOML ; Homes pt.1
LOML ; Homes pt.2
LOML ; Differences.
LOML ; Last Day. pt.1
LOML ; Last Day pt.2
LOML ; Time.
LOML ; Meeting Friends.
LOML ; Cant Let Go.
LOML ; Years Later.
LOML ; Gone.
LOML ; It Was All A Dream ?
LOML ; Chuckee Cheeses
Update!

LOML ; Summer!

12 2 1
By Destinystaymindless

*August POV*

When we got our kids this morning, they were all up and hype and ready to come with us. Anyway, Its 3PM and we just got to the Disney Suite. Yeah, we taking them to disney world cause they love going there. We got a nice sized suite with stairs so we good. Yes our girlfriends are with us, and the kids love them.

Miracle - babe.

She came and sat on me.

Me - yes?

Miracle - you need to get up, the kids want to go have fun.

Me - Im about to, but your big ole butt Is holding me down.

She laughed and moved. Yeah you must think Im crazy but truth Is, Im crazy for her. I mean dont get me wrong, I fuc-king love Lala so much but when you love someone or something as much as I love Lala, sometimes Its best to let It go. I'll never stop loving her, but Its time to move on since I cant seem to get It together when It comes to her, something about Miracle always draws me back so thats who Im going to be with. She makes me genuinely happy too.

Lei - daddyyyyy can we gooo?

Me - yea princess, go get AJ. I need to take him to get a hair cut right quick.

Lei - hair cut?!

Me - yes

Lei - why?

Me - cause he looks like a girl and I dont like that, I only have one daughter and thats you.

Nyla popped up.

Me - and a god daughter! 

I smiled.

Me - yea, and a god daughter.

I got off the bed and we left out the room going down the stairs. Will a-s sitting on the stairs thinking about life and sh-it.

~~

*Will's POV*

Damn being on this trip with the kids and the guys made me realize that these trips will never be the same, and yes, cause we have different girlfriends now and the mothers of our kids arent here. I never thought me and Kai would actually be done but we are. Dont get me wrong, shes the best thing that has ever happened to me but, we just bump heads too much. Our relationship wasnt healthy and It was too toxic, especially for the kids.

Tay - daddy *coughing*

I picked her up. Aw my baby Is sick. I took her to the bathroom to clean her nose. I made sure to dress her In something warm cause she needs to stay warm. Its kind of breezy out here for It to be summer.

Kye - daddy when are we gonna go play?

Me - well August Is about to take AJ to get a haircut right quick so after hes done with that everyone will leave.

Kye - okay but your girlfriend Is pretty, can we share her?

I shook my head at him and she came over smiling.

Kye - wanna be my girlfriend too?

She smiled and nodded while hugging him. Alright, I got her a-s tonight.

Her - you're the cutest

Kye - so are you.

Me - son, you cannot take my girl. I need her!

Kye - well so do I!

She laughed at us go back and forth. I quit, whatever. This kid.

Tay - daddy Im hungry!

I got up warming her up something, I dont even know what It Is but as long as she eats It, thats all that matters.

Me - Its good Tay?

Tay - ummmm, Its okay.

I burst out laughing. 

Kye - Its ham and cheese, Tay dont like ham and cheese.

Tay - I do..

Kye - Im gonna go find Nyla and RoRo, be back!

He ran off and I shook my head then turned to Tay. Tay Is the most beautifulest thing I ever laid eyes on.

~~

*Lucas POV*

I walked outside away from the suite to smoke for a bit and get my mind off sh-it. Even though I got another girl now, I still miss Ny. Its like rolling up Is the only time I can get my mind off of her. Dont get me wrong, Im feeling the girl Im with, she make me happy and all but shes just not Ny. After I was done I walked back Inside and Nyla ran up to me.

Nyla - daddddy wheres Nari I cant find her!!

She took my hand and we looked around the suite for Nari, but we found her with my girlfriend In our room, but In the bathroom.

Nyla - there you are!!

Nari - hi NYNY

Nyla - hey Nana

She turned to my girlfriend.

Nyla - can you do my hair please?

Girlfriend - sure thing pretty girl.. how do you want It?

Nyla - It doesnt matter, just make It cute *snaps finger*

I laughed. Shes so sassy. They went Inside the room so Nyla could get her hair done. I starred at Nari who didnt move from out of the bathroom.

Me - aye baby lets go.

Nari - no no daddy

Me - comeeee

Nari - but why?

Me - so we can watch Nyla get her hair done.

Nari - uhhhhh okaaaay

I picked her up and left out the bathroom. I kissed her cheeks, she reminds me of Nyla when she was 4, these chubby cheeks of hers and that nice hair.

Nyla - daddddy Im done!

Me - Oooo you look so pretty princess

Nyla - I do! Thanks you!!

She hugged my girlfriend.

Girlfriend - awww, you're so welcomed.

Nyla - hey daddy take a picture so I can send It to mommy

Me - you got It ma. *takes picture*

~~

*Chris POV*

I stepped outside In the back for one split second and I see paparazzi. Got damn. I swear they a-s be following us, how would they know we here?

Me - yo look, Im here with my kids and my homies and they kids, I dont want yall all In our faces with them cameras so back up.

They will bring the old Chris outta me cause I'll-

Paparazzi - my bad, we just wanted a few pics... wheres Royalty and the baby?

Chris - Inside, where Im about to go.

I walked Inside. Damn they dont give a nigg-a a break, I swear.

Me - RO!

She walked up holding Christian.

Me - we bout to leave, come on.

I took Christian from her holding his bag. My girl came up to me.

Girl - baby you want me to go take them to the car?

Me - please.

Girl - alright.

She took Christian and his bag. I went to go get his car seat, then I went outside. These motherfuc-kers still here. I shook my head putting his car seat In the back seat. Meanwhile, RoRo stood there posing for paparazzi.

RoRo - alright, enough pictures.. Im bout to go!

She ran to me and I made sure she got In putting on her seat belt.

RoRo - you so cute Christian *kisses him* I loveeee youuuu

He laughed at her and she started to tickle him. I feel so bad now that I wasnt In his life. I was tripping. I was being stupid. This IS my son. I dont even know why I second guessed that anyway. Im an a-shole sometimes, I must admit.

~~

*Mechie's POV*

I waited In the car for like 3 minutes and Demi, Meet, and my girlfriend still didnt come out and get In this car. I got out going back Inside only to find them playing around.

Me - baby?

Girlfriend - yea?

Me - I was In the car waiting on yall, lets go.

Girlfriend - sorry, we were playing.

I forgot to tell yall shes childish.

Meet - tag you're It!

He hit her and ran. She chased him some more. I shook my head and looked at Demi who was leaning against the wall. I bent down In front of her.

Me - I love you princess

Demi - I love you too daddy 

Me - you look so cute with your minnie mouse on.

Demi - I know, I look like you daddy.

I smiled. At least she knows. I kissed her cheek and she took my hand.

Me - yall done yet?

Girlfriend - okay okay *outta breath* damn Im tired.

Meet - you're slow too!

They both started to laugh. I think being with her Is like having a third child, but shes really sweet and nice, and Meet seems to love her.

Meet - alright, we can go now.

Me - finally.

We all left out the suite going to the car. 

~~

*Trevor's POV*

Finally we just arrived at the theme park. First things first, we going to go eat cause we picked them up at like 3AM so we could get here not so late, and they havent eaten.

Rori - daddy Im hungry 

Me - I know princess, are you hot?

Rori - no daddy

Rani - Im not hot 

Me - good, we gonna meet up with the others then eat- *gco*

They both spotted the others before I did and ran towards them. I looked over at my girl and she smiled.

Girl - your kids are so freaking cute 

Me - just like you.

Girl - awww.

I took her hand and kissed her. We went over to the others.

August - alright so first things first, we gotta get them some food

Lei - theres a food court Inside 

We all went to the food court but the kids took It as their cue to run around.

Me - Rori and Rani, what yall want to eat?

Rani - pizza

Rori - rice!

Shes like me.

Me - you sure?

Rani - um no, I'll have what Rori Is having 

Me - okay, come on.

We went over to the Chinese line. They love Chinese food but I dont blame them. Who doesnt like chicken fried rice? Everyone got them and their kids food then met back up sitting down together. The little kids wouldnt sit for nothing, meaning AJ, Tay. and Nari. 

Lei - AJ come sit and eat so we can go play.

AJ - I no wanna eat dat 

Lei - you gone eat It though!

She picked him up putting him on her lap and he started whining but shot up soon as she put the food In his mouth.

Lei - Its good?

He nodded wanting more. Shes such a good big sister, I cant wait to see how good of a big sister Rori and Rani will be to the baby thats on the way. Yeah, I got my girlfriend pregnant. Shes 3 months but very good at hiding It seeing that she wears big clothes.

~~

*Lei's POV*

I had left my phone In the car so daddy gave me the keys and I went to go get my phone. I took AJ with me cause he hard headed. Today Is gonna be a good day, I can feel It!

AJ - hot Lei!

Me - boy you crazy, Its not hot out here.

Well Its getting hot. I took his hand after locking the door and we went back to the food area, everyone was throwing away their trash.

AJ - daddy *points* games!

August - alright son, lets go.

AJ ran ahead of everyone running to the game room.

AJ - I got tokens Lei!

Me - those not yours boy 

AJ - yea huh

He just picked up someone's tokens but I dont even care. As long as he has fun. But doesnt his new cut look nice? I love It and he looks his age now and actually looks like a boy. So cute.

Me - AJ.

AJ - yea?

Me - I love you so so much baby bro

AJ - I love you so so much LeiLei

I smiled and kissed his cheek, and he took my hand taking me over to a game. So far, this Is the best summer even though mommy Isnt here.

~~~~~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 3.9K 26
Ashanti and August become friends and do a lot of things together. Sooner or later, they fall in love. But as soon as that happens, people from her p...
116K 3.2K 32
August Alsina is a 18 year old boy that lives with his father named Robert. His father just got married to a woman named Samantha. She has a daughter...
18.4K 662 50
You are just gone have to read it to find out babies August alsina Kid ink & Chris brown
41.8K 1.5K 23
Chris Brown Struggles with his sexual preference. He doesn't know if he wants Men or women. He maintains a loving but twisted relationship With Trey...