Mystery of the sapphire penda...

By LuminescentNova

(y/n) was a girl from the 21st century. She has conflicts with her school and the people around her. One nigh... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
authors note
Chapter 3
chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
authors note
chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
~Author's Note~
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Author's note
Chapter 18
A/N {PLZ READ}
Chapter 19
Author's note
Chapter 20
authors note

authors note

7.9K 106 16
By LuminescentNova

Hey guys thought I'd let you know once I get a few readers I'll upload chapter 2. I'm going to write before hand that way I can plan out the story luv u guys hope u enjoyed part one and let me know what u think about the story so far.

If u want a specific x reader let me knw. Some I probably won't be able to do if I haven't watched the anime or read the manga. If it's something I can do u will get your story.....
All of my content will have rated r or pg-13. Thank you for reading...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.9K 995 31
The continuation from Mystery of the sapphire pendant... what happens to (y/n) when she stumbles into her dream world where she is forced to protect...
84.1K 3K 22
It's been 14 years since Ciel Phantomhive sold his soul to Sebastian so he could take revenge on those that killed his parents. Revenge has been exac...
197K 6K 27
[COMPLETED] -- (05/03/20) Ok let's get it!! I switched up the story a bit So your (Y/n), yes that fine specimen I see you, and you live with the pare...
25.1K 456 14
Yup. another X reader, this is a Bunch of X Readers from the hot and sexy boys of black butler. I take requests of course! So please no hesitation. A...