monster's angel

Door pranathi_lp

Hi guys this is another story hope you guys will support same as the other story. This is the story of MaNan... Meer

MONSTER'S ANGEL INTRODUCTION
MONSTER'S ANGEL CHARACTERS
part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
Part 5
Monster's angel part 6
monster's angel part 7
monster's angel 8
monster's angel part 9
monster's angel part 10
monster's angel part 12
monster's angel part 13
Monster's angel part 14
Monster's angel part 15
monster's angel part 16
Monster's angel part 17
New story.
Monster's angel part 18
monster's angel part 19
Monster's angel part 20
monster's angel part 21
Monster's angel part 22
monster's angel part 23
part - 24
Part - 25
Part-26
Part-27
Part-28
Part - 29
Part 30
Part-31
Part-32
Part-33
Part - 34
Part-35
Part - 36
Part-37
Part-38
Part-39
Part - 40
part -41
Part-42
Part - 43
Part 44
Part - 45
part 46
Part 47
Part 48
part 49
part 50
part 51
part 52
part 53
part 54 confession part
part 55
part 56
part 57
part 58
part 59
Part 60
part 61
Part 62

monster's angel part 11

8.2K 628 116
Door pranathi_lp

Hi guys thank you everyone for your votes and a special thanks to chitraraj94 jamuna23 SyedRoumaan Anulov Nainitaal SrishtiSharma9 ManpritKaurPhull DazzLing8 eunhye122 SureshVelmurugan Rrmanan VidhiArora686 VeenuDhawan SanaSmartfairy RoseShar2 priyamunmun thakerhinal27 madhavidasa naziasiddiqui15 JagrutiJani tanharahman TaniaRajput AshishMalik2 visamallee avnivasisht deangle SonamChahra mrssiva SnehaAgrawal8 SrishtiSharma9 for your precious comments.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□

Manik suddenly realised what he said after seeing navya she slightly had tears in her eyes but wiped before anyone could notice but it was noticed by manik.

Cabir was very furious on manik he yelled at manik.

Cabir: what the hell manik how could you think like that.

Manik: I am sorry cabir I asked because you are supporting her to much.

Cabir: she is like my sister.

Manik: shocked what cabir how can you say her as sister how can you give her mukthi's place.

Cabir: manik will you shut up. Mukthi is different from nandini no one can replace mukthi but when I met nandini I felt she is also like my sister. So never say ill about this relationship.

Manik: do what ever you want. And you Pointing towards nandini I have my eyes on you remember that.

With out hearing anything he left from there with navya. Cabir went to nandini and kept his hand on her shoulder.

Cabir: nandini don't take manik wrong it is just that he don't trust anyone.

Nandini: in sad tone I am really sorry sir because of me you and manik sir argued.

Cabir: no don't tell me sorry you are not at fault. Manik has become like this because of our childhood he have been through a lot of things.

Nandini: what have he been through sir.

Cabir: it is not my story to tell.

Nandini: hmm.

Cabir: ok nandini I want this file to be done it is bit urgent.

Nandini: sure sir I will complete it.

Cabir: ok I am going to pick mukthi from her college.

Nandini: ok sir bye.

Cabir: now give me your beautiful smile.

Hearing him she smiked broadly.  Manik and navya went to manik study.

Navya: manik I know nandini very well she is a selfless girl.
Manik: navya you are very naive and belive in everyone.

Navya: manik I know her since 6 months she is really a best girl. She gave up on her studies and doing the job in very young age not one but two jobs at a time.

Manik: I don't care navya she should know with whome she is talking how dare she raise voice against me. Anger was clearly visible In his eyes.

Navya: manik calm down. Ok leave that topic here we will forget what ever happened sometime ago for me.

Manik: ya navya only for you.

Navya: ok then shall we resume our works?

Manik: ya I am going to pick mukthi you continue your work.

Navya: ya sure.

Manik came to living he saw nandini was doing something in the file he couldn't find cabir so he asked nandini.

Manik: where is cabir?

Nandini: sir he went to pick mukthi mam from the college.

Manik: what he already went?

Nandini: yes sir.

Manik: ok.

He was about to go then she called him.

Nandini: sir.

Manik: what? Aksed rudely.

Nandini: I am sorry for what ever happened sometime ago.

Manik: it's ok.

Nandini: sir I have some doubt regarding this file.

Manik came and sat next to her and nandini aksed her doubt he cleared it, at the same time mukthi and cabir entered the mansion.

Mukthi to cabir: she is the same girl who came in front of bhai car right?

Cabir: ya she is the one.

Mukthi: what is she doing here then she observed the decoration in the home and what is with all these decorations?

Cabir: today we have party in the home and nandini is here to help with the preparation.

Mukthi: that means even navya is here?

Cabir: ya.

Mukthi: where is she?

Cabir: don't know.

Mukthi ran to manik and hugged him manik hugged her back with smile mean while even navya came to living room.

Manik: oye baby sis why so happy?

Mukthi: nothing bhai just like that.

She saw navya standing there with smile she went to her and hugged her tight.

Mukthi: I missed you navya.

Navya: missed you too.

Mukthi: huffed in anger lies if you missed me then you would have come to meet me.

Navya: holding her ears sorry mukthi I was little busy with the work.

Mukthi: removing her hands from ears navya no need to tell sorry. I know bhai is giving you lot of work.

Everyone smiled hearing her. Cabir took mukthi to nandini.

Cabir: mukthi meet nandini my PA and nandini meet my sister Mukthi.

Nandini: hi mam.

Mukthi: hi nandini. Heard about you from cabir bhai you really look so innocent and cute.

Manik rolled his eyes hearing the comment.

Nandini: blushing thanks.

Manik: if your talks are over tell me I have an important announcement.

Mukthi: ya bhai will continue later now tell me what is so important. Said sarcastically.

Manik: ok we are going to start a new branch in Australia we got all the approvals so tomorrow cabir is going to Australia for one week with navya to start up over there.

Navya: sir how can I go with cabir sir nandini is his PA.

Cabir: ya navya you are right but nandini is new to this job and besides she is doing another job so it will become difficult for her.

Navya: ok but how will manik sir mange.

Manik: don't worry about that navya nandini will be my PA till you both come back.

Said with smirk nandini eyes widened with shock.

Manik(mind): nandini now you will be my PA let me see how will you escape from me even cabir is not there to save you.

Cabir: ya are you both ok with it?

Navya: ya I am completely fine. Said with hiding her excitement and happiness.

Nandini: ok sir. Said in very low voice.

Mukthi: ok then that is the reason for party tonight right?

Manik: ya baccha.

Mukthi: ok then navya come I will show my new collections which bhai bought me.

She said by holding her hand.

Navya: mukthi I have work.

Mukthi: manik bhai how much work you will tell my friend. Said with fake anger.

Manik: oh lady beem stop your drama and take her with you all the work is completed.

As soon as she heard her brother she dragged navya with her to her room. Nandini asked cabir if there is any other work. For that cabir said no.

Nandini: sir then shall I go to hostel and come at the time of party?

Cabir: nandini you can stay here manik have ordered a dress for you and navya to wear in the party.

Nandini: ok sir.

She went to garden and sat on one of the bench and went in to deep throught.

Promo.

Nandini(mind): oh god I will kill manik sir. I hate him so much. How could he give me so much work.

Manik and mukthi is in the hospital sitting very tensed waiting for the doctor.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Hi guys how is the chapter few words about this update.

Do you guys think in the one week will manik take his revenge or he will fall in love.

How is the promo.

Who is in the hospital making manik and mukthi tensed. (Think in unique).

Did this update reach to your expectations?

How many are waiting for the promo update.

The promo will come in two or three update.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

My works.

1.Love story of MaNan.

2.Monster's angel.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

372K 22.4K 35
Copyright ©️ 2021 the_bogummy All rights reserved. No part of this book/book may be reproduced without the writer's permission on any kind of sites...
65.8K 5.5K 35
Reporter:- Ms. Nandini Murthy are you seriously raped? What make Mr. Manik Malhotra so angry that he killed Mr. Harshad Saxsena? Manik:- (angrily) he...
1.1M 108K 65
****Can be read as a general fiction. If you want an arrange marriage tale with humor, emotions and love, hop in right away**** Love is supposed to b...
870K 39K 36
Manik Malhotra is famous industrialist, perfect man, perfect son, perfect husband of swathi. A pure angry arrogant and very particular in office. As...