I'm Stuck In A Love Triangle...

By TheLostQueen

TRAILER!!!!! http://tinyurl.com/tell-e-thatyouloveme (sorry I changed the title so ignore the tell me that yo... More

The Jerk SAVED ME
Surprising she forgot she was almost raped.
Your such a stalker!
KEEGAN!!!
Where's Keegan and Kylie?!
Who's it gonna be?
Half a year later.
YOU KNEW?!!!
High Jason
JASON!!!!
Well?
HALLOWEEN PARTY
BLACK OUT
Kidnapper
Why do i got to be so sexy?
Promises.....broken
Plan Jealousy
What the fuck?
Little girls on periods
I don't have a cat...
I could always get plastic surgery

Fuck you alien monkey

35 1 0
By TheLostQueen

[Kylie's Point Of View]

"Keegan?"

....

"Keegan?!"

"Fuck you alien monkey!"

...What kind of dream is he having.... And especially at a time like this.

I tried to follow where the voice came from. I bumped into something, I felt whatever it was. Definitely Keegan!

I found his face and slapped him.

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT-"

"SHHHH! Keep your voice down."

"What was that for?!" He whisper yelled.

"What were you dreaming about?"

"Nothing...."

"It was nothing cause you said 'FUCK YOU ALIEN MONKEY!'"

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"Don't be a stubborn child."

"What do you mean? I'm not a stubborn child. I'm a stubborn man."

"Barely."

"RUDE!"

"Rude my ass."

"I like your ass."

"I like it too. Very firm and plump."

"I wish I had an ass like-"

Keegan was cut off by the creaking of the door. We shot our heads towards the door.

"Dinner time!"

I heard footsteps come towards us.

I heard the click of the light switch then the lights blinded me afterwards. I watched one guy un-cuff Keegan then quickly leave, jumping over plates of food.

They closed the door and left... I stared at the food not trusting it...

"Kylie, could you get me the food?"

I looked at him then at the food... Don't trust it... I got up anyway and retrieved the food and handed a plates to Keegan. He kinda inspected them, gave them a little sniff and and pushed the food around a little.

"Both safe."

"You sure."

"Sure as ever."

He handed me a plate. I just stared at the mash potatoes, broccoli, peas, chicken, and corn. I took a little bite of the chicken. For bad guys, their cooking is pretty impressive.

After Keegan and I finished I put the plates next to the door. I held onto the door knob for support while I bent down to set the plates on the floor.

I accidentally opened the door.

"The fuck? The doors open?"

I took a peek outside. It looked like a normal house. I took Keegan's hand and we walked outside.

"Welcome to my home Nate and Kylie. I've been waiting till you realized the door was open."

He thinks Keegan is Nate?

"Who are you?" Keegan said bluntly.

"Oh how rude, my name is Carter Ferdinad."

"How'd we get here?"

"Well you guys looked a little cold on the beach so we took you in."

"And hand cuffed me?"

"Sorry about that, my men were scared you'd attack them." He looked at me... "Kylie?"

"Yes?"

"Are you the one who bit Richard?"

"Sorry, I don't recall who that is."

"One of my men."

"Oh, yes."

He pulled me into a hug. "Thank you, I never liked that prick anyway."

After he let me go I held tight onto Keegan.

"Kylie, would you like some clothes?"

"No, I'm fine."

"No, I insist."

"I said, no, I'm fine."

He ran off anyway and came back with shorts and a sweatshirt.... my shorts and sweatshirt...

"How'd you get that?"

"I grabbed some clothes from your house."

I quickly grabbed the clothes and put them on.

"Great, now that we have met and we have you dressed, how about some dessert?"

He walked off and we just followed.

"Please sit, make yourselfs at home."

I awkwardly sat down...

I looked around a little. Wow, this house is amazing.

Carter came back with a tray full of cake, cookies, cupcakes, popcorn, and soda. He sat the food down on the coffee table.

"So Nate-"

"Keegan."

"Keegan?"

"I thought Chris's kids names wee Nate and Kylie."

"Yes, sir it is. But you see, I'm not one of Mr.Hastings kids. I'm Kylie's boyfriend."

"Oh."

He just smiled a little.

"I'll be right back."

In the distance I could hear him talking to someone. "YOU IDIOT! I TOOK THE WRONG PERSON!"

"I'm sorry sir, I didn't know."

"OF COURSE YOU DIDNT KNOW YOU IDIOT!"

"What do we do now sir?"

"We gotta release them."

I whispered to Keegan. "Do you have your watch that can record?"

"Yeah why?"

"When we're in the car or whatever, we need the record the sounds and remember the turns so we can find this place again."

"Or we can do this." He took off his watch and shoved it into the couch.

"Why did you-"

"I have a tracking device on that thing."

"Oh."

I heard footsteps getting closer. "Since we are all full now, bedtime!"

We walked us upstairs and into a room with a huge bed.

"Sweet dreams, don't let the bed bugs bite." He closed the door and left.

"Keegan, can we leave now?"

"Why don't we get some rest then leave in the morning."

"Fine..."

Keegan laid and I cuddled up to him as close has possible.

___________________

[Nate's Point of View]

I woke up in the morning to my phone.

"Hello?" I said in a raspy voice.

"Nate! Are you okay?"

"Dad? Yeah I'm fine, I was just sleeping."

"Good I was-" he cut off

"Dad? DAD?!"

God damn....

I sat up on my bed and ran my hand through my hair. I sighed...

I stood up and walked to Kylie's room, I was expecting it to be empty but-"

_________________

[Keegan's Point of View]

Carter woke us up.

"Time to go back home!"

His 'men' grabbed Kylie then me and took us down stairs and out the door into a black van.

They put empty sacks on our heads. "Sorry guys, but for tracking purposes."

After a few minutes, we can to a full stop.

I felt a sharp pain in my neck right before they took the bags off our heads and walked us to the door.

"Hope to meet you fellas again. Goodbye!"

We quickly ran in, using the emergency finger scan lock.

We ran up to Kylie's room and fell asleep again on her bed.

_______________

[Nate's Point Of View]

I was surprised to see a snoring Keegan and Kylie.

.

..

...

....

.....

......

.....

....

...

..

.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TWO DOING HERE?!!!"

Kylie snorted and just squinted at me.

Keegan went into kill mode and was holding a gun at me... With his eyes still closed.

"WHAT THE FUCK YOU TWO?!!!"

"What?" Kylie replied with sleep still in her voice.

"WHERE WERE YOU GUYS?!!!"

"We were here the whole time. Bro chill." Keegan said putting the gun back under the pillow.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN?!!! YOU GUYS WERE GONE FOR LIKE TWO DAYS!!!"

"Bro seriously.... chill. We were here the whole time."

"DONT TELL ME TO CHILL WHEN MY BEST FRIEND AND MY BABY SISTER WERE GONE FOR TWO DAYS!!!"

"Nate... we were here the past two days... I don't know what you're talking about." Kylie said with fear in her voice and eyes.

Was I hallucinating? I couldn't have been.... it all felt so real.....

____________

A/N What's up bby? Do you think Nate was hallucinating or do you think it was real? The world will never know... Until next chapter. I WOULD LIKE TO SHOUT OUT MY BEAUTIFUL MAGICAL BAE KYLEE!!!! Didn't meet her till now in person (cause we go to school together). Turns out she's been reading my book since the beginning of time XD! I told her I write/wrote this book and she literally got on the ground and started bowing to me.... SO SHOUT OUT TO MY BAE KYLEE!!! Love you girly!

Anywayyyy.... Remember to vote, comment, and share if you want.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Mess By S Martin

Teen Fiction

10.4K 441 32
"I'm not good for you, Scott." I say, my voice sounding louder than it did in my head. Scott rubs his face in exasperation and groans before turning...
1.8M 61.5K 82
Ashley Sunshine is ready to go off to college and start a new life since her high school experience wasn't...very fulfilling. Her college Richwood Un...
134K 3.7K 97
************ I opened my locker but realized something was wrong the minute I looked inside it. Something like paint splashed in my face and on my c...
Luna By anya jayvyn

Teen Fiction

7.4M 325K 47
A bullied girl meets the popular new student. ***** "Still saying that you're perfectly okay?" Max whispers. I'm surprised to hear that his voice is...