Tainted Love [Black Veil Brid...

Galing kay Dying_Ashes

Rose Lane idolises Black Veil Brides, she loves their lyrics and their message. One night at a concert change... Higit pa

Author's Note
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 [end]
Epilogue

Chapter 10

33.2K 935 435
Galing kay Dying_Ashes

Warning: The following scene contains themes of sexual assualt which may be triggering for some readers.

I pulled my jacket tighter around me as I walked down the road, feeling the cold air. I glanced at the time on my phone and it read a little after half past two. I didn't want to be in that house with Andy and his accusing looks. As if I didn't feel bad enough already! It was never meant to happen and he knew this but he took it upon himself to question me and act like it was his business. Everything I thought about Lauren, I'd kept in. I didn't say anything to Andy about her because I know he really likes her. He wouldn't go for someone like me when Lauren was like a model. I put my headphones in and skipped over every Black Veil Brides' song in case I would start crying at Andy's voice. He just didn't understand how much I liked him. I sighed and walked into the park, sitting on the bench. I felt my phone vibrate, it was Andy. I groaned and ignored it, not wanting to talk to him.

I was acting like a bitch and I knew it. I didn't even care, Andy kind of deserved it. He always made me feel crap, even though that wasn't his intention, because I knew he would never like me. I honestly didn't want to go back because Andy reminded me of everything I would never have. I sighed and played with the zip on my jacket. My phone vibrated and I grabbed it, thinking it was Andy. I was about to ignore him but then realised it was Ashley. I bit my lip, thinking about answering it. I decided against it and turned my phone off.

I needed to be alone.

*

I'd avoided the house all day and it was dark now. I thought about going back because I knew they would be worried sick about me. I switched my phone on and saw how many missed calls I had. I widened my eyes as I read the little number: 47 missed calls and nearly all of them from Andy. A small part of me wanted to smile but I held it back. I pulled my jacket tighter and began to walk home.

The night air was even colder and I shoved my hands in my pockets. I heard footsteps and shuffling noises. I whipped my head around but nothing was there.

Just an animal, Rose. Relax.

I carried on walking but stopped dead in my tracks.

“You're so pretty.”

That was not an animal. My breathing began to quicken as I looked around me. There wasn't anybody here. I convinced myself that it was my own imagination and resumed walking.

First, I felt a hand on my wrist pressing down on my cuts and then a hand around my mouth. I tried to scream but the noise was muffled.

“Shut your mouth, bitch.” The voice snarled as I got dragged into the alleyway. The sudden realisation of what he was going to do to me loomed over me. I shut my eyes as he took his hand away from my mouth but still had a firm grip on my arm.

I felt a sudden sharp sting across my face, causing me to open my eyes. Tears rolled down my cheeks.

“Please...” I whimpered. The man just smiled.

He ran his leather-clad hand down my face, cupping it. I screamed for help, earning me a blow to the head from him.

“I told you to shut the fuck up!” He said in a deathly voice. 

“Let's try this again, shall we?”

He ran his hand down my face again. I looked away but he grabbed my chin and yanked it towards him.

“Look at me.” He said darkly. I nodded meekly as I looked at him. I cried silently as he had me backed up against a wall. I had nowhere to run.

“Wh-what do you want?” I stuttered, my voice breaking.

“Get down.” He ordered.

“What?”

“I said get down!” He pushed me down and started to unzip his jeans. I cried harder, praying for someone to walk past. I touched the side of my head and felt a liquid substance. I looked at me hand and saw something dark on my fingers; blood. I screamed even louder for help causing him to get angry.

He kicked me in my ribs repeatedly and I yelled out in pain. He yanked me up by my hair and spat in my face. I didn't make a noise but I was screaming inside.

“I would have gone easy on you but you didn't listen to me, did you?” He waited for an answer but when I didn't give him one, he pulled my hair even harder.

“N-No.” I whimpered. He shoved me down on the ground and I felt his hands all over my body.

“Please, no!” I pleaded as I saw him take off my trousers. I struggled to get out of his grip but it was too strong. I bit my lip to keep myself from crying. I felt a sharp pain below the waist and I cried out. He didn't seem to hear me over himself.

“Tell me you love me.” He snarled. I shook my head but he grabbed my neck, squeezing hard. “Tell me!”

“I-I love you.” I choked out, tears streaming down my face. He moved inside me before finishing. He pulled his jeans on before pulling me up by my hair.

“This is our little secret, okay?” He said quietly. I didn't say anything and this time, he hit me harder. I fell to the floor, clutching my stomach. He walked off as if nothing had ever happened, leaving me alone.

I was mortified and tried to stand up but my legs gave out. I banged my head on something hard, my vision blurring. My eyelids fluttered closed, one person's face flashing across my mind.

I saw him in my head before darkness took over.

*

Andy's POV

The doorbell went for the first time in the morning and I groaned, ignoring it. It was probably someone trying to sell us something. It went the second time and I had to get up. I glanced at the time and it read seven thirty in the morning. I trudged down the stairs, going to unlock the door. It dawned on me that Rose hadn't come home last night. She was also ignoring our calls. I opened the door, faced with a man and a woman. I gave them a puzzled look before speaking.

“Can I help you?” I said. The brunette lady hesitated before answering me.

“Are you Andy Biersack?” She asked.

“Yes...what's this about?” I pressed, becoming agitated. They both flashed me their detective badges and I became worried.

“I'm Detective Hunter and this is Detective Taylor. Do you know a Rose Lane?” The man spoke.

“Yeah, I do.” By now, Jake was up and by my side.

“I'm afraid we've got some bad news.”

“What is it?” I said, panic rising in my voice.

“If you'd like to change and come with me, Mr Biersack.” She instructed. I nodded furiously, going upstairs to change into my normal clothes. I didn't straighten my hair or put my eyeliner on as it was an emergency. I decided that I was going to call Jinxx, Ashley and CC when I got to where I was going. Jake looked up at me as I came down the stairs.

“Where are you going?” Jake asked.

“I have no idea but it's about Rose so I have to go. Tell the others that I've gone and I probably won't make band practice.” I told him, a feeling of dread in my stomach. He nodded as I followed the two detectives into their car.

“What's this about?” I asked again, feeling frustrated and anxious. The male detective turned to me and spoke.

“Rose is in hospital -”

“What?!” I exclaimed, cutting him off.

“She was attacked last night,” he continued gravely, “and you were the first contact in her phone. I knew who you were because of my daughter so we drove over here to take you to her. We tried contacting her parents but they weren't exactly welcoming. You can see her when we get to the hospital.” The detective turned back around to face the road and the car was eerily silent.

I was left reeling by what had been said. I felt anxious, panicked and shocked.

Nothing that bad could have happened to Rose, right?

*

We pulled up outside the hospital, dread filling me. I got out of the car, steadying myself as I followed the two detectives who looked at me, a solemn look on their faces. We walked up to the ward she was in before one of the detectives stopped me.

“Listen, she's not awake but she is very badly bruised.” She explained. I nodded, unsure of what to say.

“How was she attacked?” I asked. They exchanged questioning looks before giving in.

“She was raped.”

From that point, everything moved slowly. I felt dizzy and disorientated as my breathing quickened. My heart rate sped up and tears sprung to my eyes.

“Wh-What?” I managed to choke out.

“We're very sorry.” They apologised. “I'll just get a nurse.”

I was in shock and I didn't register what the nurse said when she told me I could see Rose.

“Mr Biersack? Sir!” I blinked several times, staring blankly ahead.

“You can see your friend but she's not awake yet. I'm afraid she took a few blows to the head.” The nurse spoke softly as I winced.

“We'll wait outside.” Detective Taylor gave me an apologetic look. I nodded hesitantly, following the nurse.

I walked inside the room but stopped dead in my tracks. Rose lay motionless on the bed, wires sticking out of her as she was hooked up to numerous machines.

“I'll leave you to it.” The nurse said, patting me gently on the back. I inched closer to Rose, grabbing a chair and sitting on it. I took in every inch of Rose's face and I wasn't the type to cry but when I saw her face, it brought tears to my eyes. It was mottled with dark purple bruises, the colour nearly matching her hair. I took hold of her hand and squeezed it.

“Rose, what happened to you?” I voiced, knowing she wouldn't answer. Suddenly, I became furious. Not at her but at the man who did this to her. He wasn't even a man, he was scum. How could he hurt Rose like this? Why her? One thing was on my mind right now and that was revenge.

Feelings of guilt overtook the ones of anger as I brought Rose's hand up to my lips. “I'm sorry...” I murmured. I just felt so guilty right now. If I hadn't argued her, she wouldn't have stormed off. Rose would have stayed in the house but it was too late now. I stood up, not wanting to see her like this and placed a kiss on her forehead.

“I'm so sorry.” I apologised again, leaving the room. I sat down on one of the chairs lined up against the wall, feeling exhausted. I ran my hands down my face, rubbing my eyes.

“Andy.” I looked up and saw that Detective Taylor was holding a coffee out to me. I smiled gratefully, taking it in my hands, the warmth spreading across my palms. She sat down next to me, giving me a sympathetic look.

“How is she?” She asked.

“Still unconscious.” I answered as Rose's still body flashed across my mind. Detective Taylor nodded.

“How did it happen?” I faced her.

“We don't actually...know. We haven't spoken to Rose; I mean we found her unconscious. She had hit her head on something.” She said truthfully. I set my coffee down, running my hands through my hair.

“Who would do this to her?!” I screamed, pulling at my hair. I stood up swiftly, pacing up and down. A different nurse came out of Rose's room.

“We've kept her sedated for now so you should go and get some sleep.” He advised. “We'll call you when you can see her.” I was reluctant to leave.

"I can't go, Detective. Th-that's Rose in there, I need to be here for her when she wakes up!" I insisted. They weren't having any of it.

'I'm sorry, sir but we have to take you back. We'll inform you when she's awake." I don't like the way they're talking about her. Her name is Rose, my Rose...

I didn't say anything and instead, I followed the two detectives.

“We'll drive you back.” I nodded, casting a fleeting look at Rose as I left her alone in the hospital.

It's funny how everything comes into focus when the person you care about so much has been hurt. Especially when you could have prevented it. 

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

11.4K 233 12
This story is about Rose. She love the band Black Veil Brides and she's finally going to see them live. But when she gets to the venue the doors are...
1.4K 9 37
When people hear the name "Andrew Biersack", they instantly think of the rockstar and lead singer of Black Veil Brides. Globally loved and famous, ri...
2.2K 26 17
| An Andy Biersack Fan Fiction | Sam is 19 year old cashier at Hot Topic who is studying to become a dancer at West Florida University. Andy Biersack...
8.2K 260 26
Highest ranking : #1 in andyblack # in metalcore "You have to promise me you'll stay when you see the real me, who I r...