My Night Job To Boyfriend?!

By Grimtales234

Hello! This is my First ever Five Nights At Freddy's story. I'll be using My OC, and my two friend's OCs in t... More

Just Us Girls
The Job
Engaged?!
Just Sick! You Can't Know!
They're So Annoying!
You're Human?!
Blind
Just A Crack.
Running To Myself

Bossy and Sexy

30 1 3
By Grimtales234

Hello!! We'll get back on track soon. I just wanted to do a half lemon for this chapter as I did for the last two chapters. Enjoy!!!
_______________________________________

Midnight's POV

I tackle Springtrap as the girls left with Foxy and Bonnie.

"I'm guessing you're happy to see me?" Springtrap asked as I look at him and grin. I got up and dragged Springtrap to my soundproof room, leaving Freddy, Chica, and Goldie in the main living room.

"What are you doing?" Springtrap asked and I just look at him. I start to unbutton my shirt as he watched my hands.

"We can continue if you sit down and enjoy the show I'm giving you." I said and smirked as Springtrap walked over and sat down on my bed. I tossed my shirt aside and walked over to him as I slip my skirt off. I sat on his lap as I unbuttoned his shirt.

"I think I'm liking this side of you." Springtrap said as I shoved him down and held him there by my hand.

"You should. I'm in charge." I said as Springtrap laughs as his hands roam my sides and legs.

"Really? I didn't think you were that type of girl." Springtrap said and I lean close as my lips brushed his collar bone.

"You wanna go?" I asked as Springtrap gripped my hair gently. I groan at the slight pain.

"All night?" Springtrap asked as I felt his lips trace my bra. I chuckled as he let's go of my hair. I pressed my lips hard against his and immediately turn the kiss to lust and desire.

I may say I don't like a little pain. But this pain I fall in love with. I wanted it all and he can give all to me. Call me a bitch, but Springtrap is my bitch to play with as I am his. Because I'm the boss and I love it.
_______________________________________

Hello. I hope you guys enjoy this because I'm gonna take a little break. Don't worry! It's not for long! I'm just sick. I'll update when I get better.

Grimtales134 out!!!! Bye!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 27.5K 81
Arc(9)-Arc(14)+Real World+Extra အာဏာရှင်ကုန်းvsနတ်ဘုရားရှို့
43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
41.8K 1.5K 34
"Come on, come on, don't leave me like this I thought I had you figured out Something's gone terribly wrong You're all I wanted Come on, come on, don...
371K 14K 26
"မောင် မဆိုးစမ်းနဲ့ကွယ်" "ကျုပ်ကိုမချုပ်ခြယ်နဲ့"