Lilly Ross

By Digimon8

Lilly Ross is being sent to Camp Kikiwaka for a 2nd time. But she finds something she wasn't expecting... Lov... More

Lilly Ross Profile
Griff Is In The House!!
Hey Jealousy
Zuri has a little lamb
Zuri weasel out
Luke's back
Camp kiki slasher
Food Fight
Mother May I
Hey...
I did it!!
Mud Fight
Q&A
I got tagged...again.
Reviewing:Bunk'd love
Reviewing:Perfect two
Up!!
Short:Truth or dare 1
Bad Dog!
Camp Stinky Waka
A/N
Season 3 announced!!
Cabin vs cabin
Dreams come true
Q&A part 2
truth or dare 2
We didn't start the fire
A/N, help,and annoucment
The Great Escape
Q&A and EVENT ANNOUNCEMENT!!
Drabble 1
Opposite day(Drabble 2)
Tagged

How the Griff stole Christmas

5.6K 77 18
By Digimon8

Me:Sorry I stopped so many episodes but I had no ideas for them. But here is a tale of how a boy named Griff,stole Christmas.

I Don't Own Bunk'd I Only Own Lilly!!

Lilly's POV:

Scene:Griff and Zuri are team captains to dodgeball and Jorge,Tiff,and I are left.

Griff:I choose Lilly.

Zuri:No surprise there. And I was going to pick her!

Griff:Well,too late.

Me:*walks up to Griff*

Zuro:Fine. I pick Tiffiny.*whispers something to Tiff*

Tiff:This is for making me memorize the diconary mother!!*thrown ball at counsler*

Counsler*falls*

Me:*walks up to counsler**pokes her*I think she's dead.

Timeskip

Me:*I'm making a stuffed bunny for an orphan with the ENTIRE camp*

Griff:*starts destroying things*

Me:*waves arms in panic*RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!!!!!*runs out of room*

Timeskip

Me:Why do I have to be here!*Ravi Lou and I are all in the cafeteria with Griff "intimidating" him*

Ravi:So Griff will appeal to our questions with you here.*turns to Griff*Why did you decide to make such a dangerous "toy'?

Griff: Umm,because making Christmas gifts is lame. Sorry for trying to have a little fun.

Lou:*comes out of nowhere and slams table*

Me:*strares at Lou in fear*😲(with mouth closed)

Griff:Guys I know your playing good cop bad cop and...*looks at me*the cute witness.

Me:*blushes*o/////o

Lou:*shouting*This is no time for flirting!!

Me:*jumps in fear*(FYI she is sitting like this|
                                                                             |
                                                                             \/

Timeskip

Griff:*stands up*I don't care about this! I don't care about any of this! Just leave me alone!*runs out*

Me:What's wrong with my Griffy?

Timeskip

Me:*walks in with Ravi and Lou*Griff?*sits beside him**takes his hand*

Griff:*pulls hand away*What?

Ravi:Please tell is what's wrong Griff. We want you to open up.

Griff: OK.*stands up*I think your eyes are too far apart.

Ravi:OK let's close it up a bit.

Lou:Griff you are a good kid but lately there's been something wrong with you. Starting with that terrifying Christmas toy you made.

Griff: Guys,nothing's wrong with me.

Lou:Griff stop.

Ravi:You need to talk to us.

Me:That's what were here for.

Griff:OK,OK. If it'll get you off my back. The truth is,I hate Christmas.

Lou:You hate Christmas?

Me:Why?

Griff: Well Christmas in juvie stunk. All we got was extra visitation time. But I didn't have anyone to come visit me. So Christmas just reminds me of what I don't have.

Me:I am so sorry Griff.*hugs Griff*

Griff: Just forget it.*runs out*

Timeskip

Everyone:Merry Christmas Griff!!

Griff:You guys know its summ-

Me:Yes we know it's summer Griffy.

Timeskip cuz I'm lazy

Me:Here Griff.*hands him a package*

Griff: Thanks Lil.*opens gift only to find the stuffed bunny I made**hugs me*Thank you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

308K 5.5K 35
A Bunk'd x Jessie crossover. Luke, Ravi, Emma and Zuri have never been to a summer camp before. Until Jessie takes them to Camp Kikiwaka, a summer ca...
21.5K 629 20
Alex is moving to a new state where she meets Mitchie who just happens to be the most popular girl in school. What will happen when these two opposit...
49.9K 625 20
PICKIN' UP THE PIECE AND HOPING BUT HOW DO YOU GIFS SOMETHING THAT STARTED OFF BROKEN AND YOU SHOT ME DOWN LIKE A BULEYE THREW MY HEART AND I HIT THE...
112K 1.1K 24
When Lauren Walker comes to camp Kikiwalka, she is just looking for a way to make new friends and meet new people. But as secrets become known and th...