I Love a Freak

By bubblesandhiccups

Jasmine Posh is an ordinary teenage girl living an ordinary teenage life with school and stuff. But, there's... More

I love a freak
Chapter 1 : Class-Changing
Chapter 2 : Class 1 here we come!
Chapter 3 : Math time!
Chapter 4 : Recess
Chapter 5 : Summer
Chapter 6 : First text
Chapter 7 : Fine Morning
Chapter 8 : Camp Partners
Chapter 9: Freaking out
Chapter 10: Deal with the stranger
Chapter 11: Grand Opening
Chapter 12: Can you keep a secret?
Chapter 13: Frenemies
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 15

55 5 3
By bubblesandhiccups

A/N: I editted my previous chapters, you can read it back if you want to. But the storyline's still the same so if you guys don't enjoy reading it before this, I hope you like it now. And plus, I wrote those chapters when I was 15 so I'm not that good at that time as I'm 18 now. So...my writing is still bad I have to admit. Please point out my errors if you find them. Thank you so much I love you guys!

*****

After an hour or so of packing, finally, it's time to leave. We couldn't be more excited. Everyone was  squeezing through the door impatiently, I couldn't help but groaned impatiently as well. Before I know  it, I was the last to go in. Great I thought sarcastically.

Prepare to say hello to crappy front row seats. Well, that's the one place people doesn't wanna sit. I don't why the apparent reason but I know it was either because it was near to the teachers or the creepy busdriver. I climbed up the bus and saw two 'reserved' seat at the front row. Figures.

I just sat there by the window feeling betrayed that Sal or any other person didn't saved me a seat. But oh well. Mrs Wendy then climbed up the bus, sat at the seat across from me. I rolled my eyes at her which I think she didn't see it, thank God.

"Hey, isn't this bus full when we came here? How come this seat's not taken?" Mrs Wendy muttered, pointing the empty seat beside me. I shrugged which makes her scrunch her nose. Soon, a figure climbed up the stairs, his feet thumped up and his husky voice voiced out, "Sorry I'm late." 

"About time, Mr Little,"

I eyed Freddie at the corner of my eye as he made his way to the back before Mrs Wendy stopped his tracks, "Where do you think you're going young man?" She stared at him above her glasses and continue saying, " You're not going anywhere, you're gonna sit right here." she said, pointing the empty seat beside me. 

No way. NO.

I swear the butterflies in my stomach started to dance out gracefully like there was a dance recital in there. My heart skipped a beat when he sighed and land his butt at the seat next to me making our skins in contact. My goosebumps rose at the contact and my palms are sweating wet. I was nervous as hell.

His shoulders touched mine making me shiver.

"You seemed cold there sweetheart. The sun's still up you know." Freddie smirked making my jaw dropped in horror. Since when did he start calling me sweetheart? Since when did he started smirking?! 

"WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO FREDDIE?" I said in rage my eyes wide in shock.

"Whoa there sweetheart." he said, putting his hands up in surrendering.

I blushed hard at the word sweetheart and I know that he totally notice that. I took a glance at him to see him smirking as our gaze met.

"What the hell happened to you?" I asked, still in shock to see the new side of Freddie. And plus, he changed to a whole new level. The bad boy level.

"Nothing happened, really." 

"But what the hell is all this?!" I said, gesturing to his whole new look, with his black leather jacket and a white tight tshirt inside which make his abs fully on show and ripped black jeans totally showed off his bad boy looks.

"For your information, these are what people called clothes." he explained and grinned.

I rolled my eyes at him and groaned in frustration.

"What happened to the old Freddie?! The one who looks innocent, kind, and shy sometimes. WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM?" I asked, still confused and shock as ever.

"Nothing happened to him." he shrugged. 

I went back looking out the windows and thoughts from the woods came back to me. The kissing scene between Freddie and Sal. Before that took place, Freddie was all normal good, and shy and after that hot makeout session, he turned into a badass. What have Sal done to him?!

I took a suspicious glance at him and my eyebrows are above my forehead. 

Man, he's hot.

WHAT THE HELL JASMINE. He's a jerk.

"See anything you like?" he smirked and I felt my cheeks burning. Oh god do you have to blush, Jasmine?

I rolled my eyes moving my glance to the outside of the window. I gasped when Freddie's hand reached out at my back, putting it around my shoulder. I stared at him in shock and glared.

"Don't worry sweetheart. I don't bite." he smirked once again, which is getting on my nerves by now.

"Excuse me but what do you think you're doing?"

"I'm stretching out my muscles, these babies needs some warming up to do." he said, pointing to his biceps.

I rolled my eyes, back to the window and mumbled " What a freak."

I enjoyed the scenery outside, tall green grass, bushes and trees are all around us. As I was enjoying the breathtaking scenery, I doze off leaving the world black. I woke up from my slumber when I feel someone tickling my ear. I let out a giggle which sounded like I just drank 8 glasses of alcohol, sounding like a complete idiot. I was unconscious and the person tickled me even more.

"Stop it will you." I said, giggling all the way. As I said before, I can't stand tickles.

My eyes went wide open when I saw the situation I'm in. I pulled myself out of Freddie's shoulders and pushed his hands which he puts around my shoulder. Did I slept on Freddie's shoulder all along?

Freddie pulled me back in his arms and I pushed him hard and get away from him which was completely useless as there was nowhere to escape when I distinctly remember that I sat at the window side of the bus. The only way to escape is to let Freddie get out first.

"Let go!" I pushed his arms away and step backwards, away from him.

"Whoa, easy there sweetheart."

"Stop calling me that!" I shouted in rage which made everyone woke up from their sleep. I blushed in embarassment and sat down properly, keeping my mouth shut.

"Now there sweetheart, there's no need to be furious."

I felt like exploding right now. Freddie has gone way too far. I feel like want to slap him hard in the face and just left him bruised. Freddie ignored my death glare and just whistles happily like nothing happened.

I rolled my eyes and put both my hands on my chest when the bus came to a stop. I looked out the window to see that we already arrived school. Finally, home!

"Okay students, please make sure all of your belongings are not left on board and please make sure to line up before stepping down from the bus. Thank you." Mrs Wendy instructed through her loud voice which was useless as everyone seemed to not hear it. They just went and squeeze through the busdoor like always.

We took our things and when I was about to slide out from my seat, I was shocked to see Freddie's still there blocking me from getting out of the way.

"Excuse me?" I asked in rage with my eyebrows are above my forehead.

"Yeah?" he asked, still not getting it. He did it on purpose I know it.

"I'm trying to get out?" I sputtered.

"So?"

"Oh idk you're blocking me?"

"So?" he challenged again.

"Get out of the way, you jerk." I shouted which made him smirk. Again.

"What if I don't want to?"

"I'll slap you. Hard." I threathened which made him laugh.

"What's so funny?" I asked again, still confused of why he's laughing so hard.

"Yeah right, you wanna slap me. Go ahead." he showed his cheek to me.

"You're wasting my time. Now will you excuse me?" I asked, now my tone of voice was in a pleading kind of way.

"Why the rush, sweetheart? We can stay here for a while." he said, while pulling my hand, plopping back to my seat. He put his arms around me and started pulling me near him. When our body collides, I could feel the heat radiating from his skin to mine. My heart was pounding so hard I couldn't breathe. I started to

"Are you okay, sweetheart? You look like you just saw a ghost."

I pulled myself away from him eventhough I seriously don't want to. Okay forget the last part.

"You make me sick. Now get out of my way!" I shouted, loud enough to make his eardrums explode. Thank God everyone was already out of the bus. I started to pick up my bags and suitcases as he signed and finally got up from his seat.

"Thank you." I sincerely thanked him and puts on a smile before I gave him my deathly glare back.

"You're totally on your period" he muttered.

"Excuse me?" I eyed him suspicously before my cheeks starting to burn red.

"Thought so." he smirked, seeing me blush hard.

"Now come on sweetheart."

Freddie went down the bus with his bag. He only brings one backpack to camp? Boys. And before he could step down the stairs, he stop in his midtracks and spin back to me.

"What's taking you so long?" Freddie shouted.

"I don't know, maybe I have to carry my suitcase and my other 2 bags with my sore leg." I said sarcastically. He went back up the bus and when he approach me, he took my suitcase and my bags and he lend me a hand. I looked at him wide-eyed and took his  hand without hesitation. I was pleased. We walked to the front gate with my hand still clutching onto his and he puts down my bags.

"Do you have to bring this many things?" he asked, pointing to my loads of bags.

"Other girls bring twice as that."

"Yeah right." he rolled his eyes before I rolled back mine.

"So um....Thank you." I stammered.

"What was that?"

"I said, thank you."

He smirked and said, "I know that, I just wanted to hear you say it again."

I slapped him at his arm. Hard. Before he starts to shriek in pain, "Ow! What's with the physical violence?" he complained and pouted like a kid which made me giggled.

He grinned back and stared at me for a minute. I was uncomfortable with him staring so i start to sweat nervously. I waved my hand in front of his fave to snap him back to reality.

"What the hell are you looking at?!" I asked her and spun around to see what he was staring at. Probably me but I don't think so.

"Uhh...nothing..Haha, just nothing." he exclaimed, rubbing his back neck which looked like he was utterly nervous.

"So...are your parents gonna pick you up?" he asked, changing the subject.

"Yeah, I'm about to call them now. Or I might as well get a ride from Sal."

His face suddenly went pale and he gulped when I mentioned Sal and I have no idea why.

Wait a minute. They kissed. That's why.

****

A/N: I know this one's not good. I'm trying okay guys! Please support me. I hope you guys like it,

VOTE COMMENT FOLLOW!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.8K 170 28
Elizabeth finds herself falling in love with a very sexy vampire named Lawrence. Everything is totally fine until Lawrence's twin "evil" brother show...
368 1 41
Cereza was going to be a junior in high school who thought she would never find love. All her friends had somebody they love, but not her. It started...
7.2K 90 35
June's senior year in high school starts probably the worst way possible - her first boyfriend and supposedly love of her life cheats on her and dump...
8.1K 176 49
she gave up for a while then realised her brother wouldn't want this for her so she picked her self up, put the pieces back together although some we...