Bts One Shots

By BangtanBromance

Bts One Shots, Not taking requests currently, sorry :( More

Introduction,
Jungkook ~ Mend My Broken Heart
Jimin ~ Anger Issues
Jimin ~ Followed Pt. 1
Jungkook ~ Teasing
Jungkook ~ Alone Pt. 1
Jikook ~ Forbidden
Yoongi ~ I'm sorry,
Jungkook ~ Cafe Cliche
Taehyung ~ Indigo Children
Jimin ~ It started with Karaoke
Jikook ~ Unexpected Love
Jikook ~ Innocent Love
Yoonseok ~ I hear your pain
Jungkook ~ The Devil's Calling Pt. 1
Jikook (Majority Vote) ~ Mythology
Jungkook ~ Crazy Party Pt. 1
Jikook ~ Happy Birthday <3
Jimin ~ Lost
Jungkook ~ Crazy Party Pt. 2
Vmin ~ 2u
Yoongi ~ I'll help
Taegi ~ Just Friends
Yoonseok ~ Boron Nitride Pt. 1
A break ~ Jonghyun
Yoonseok ~ Boron Nitride Pt. 2
Jungkook ~ The Devil's Calling Pt. 2
Jimin ~ Idol
Taehyung ~ CEO
Taegi ~ Supernova
Jimin ~ Tattoos
Jimin ~ Followed Pt. 2
Yoongi ~ Solipsism
Jungkook ~ DMD
Jungkook ~ Alone Pt. 2
Not an update, but an announcement!
2018 New Years Note

Namjoon ~ Mr. Brightside

2.4K 57 46
By BangtanBromance

Inspired by the song Mr. Brightside By The Killers

---

Namjoon's Pov:

Now I'm falling asleep

and she's calling a cab,

while he's having a smoke

and she's taking a drag.

Now they're going to bed

and my stomach is sick

and it's all in my head,

but she's touching his chest.

Now, he takes off her dress.

Now, let me go.

And I just can't look it's killing me

and taking control.

(Y/n) is dating Yoongi. May I add that she loves him and he loves her, well so we think. He never seemed to be completely into the relationship and tends to neglect her a lot. I love her too, though, but he's my hyung and she's my friend and I only want the best for them, even if that means staying out of their fucked up relationship.

"Hyung, is everything okay?" Jungkook asks me, while I'm lost in thought, worrying my lip. I nod, softly. "Y-Yeah. Did you need something Kook?" He nods and sits down next to me. "Yoongi said (Y/n) is coming over. He wants us to at least try and clean up our messes." He chuckles at the last statement. I force a smile and stand up. "Well then, what are we waiting for? Let's go clean up.."

When we finally finish cleaning up our messes the doorbell to our apartment rings. "Coming!" Although, I presume it's (Y/n), I still rush to the door and open it. "Hey, Namjoon!" She hugs me briefly and walks in. My heart hurts when I see her hug Yoongi longer and tighter than she did me.

Yoongi shrugs her off and walks to the living room. She trails behind him like a lost puppy. "Namjoon! We need your help with this song!" I sigh and turn towards (Y/n) and Yoongi. "We'll be in the studio if you need us." Yoongi nods at me and (Y/n) thanks me for the heads up. I smile at her one more time before going to the studio room.

When I enter they're all looking at me with sympathetic looks. They all know, except Yoongi, of course. I roll my eyes and smile. "Let's go do something, huh? It's too stuffy in this house." Jin looks at the time. "I agree with Namjoon. We've still got a few hours till the sun goes down. Why waste this nice day inside?" At that, they all crack smiles and head to get ready.

Before I go and get ready to leave, I have to ask Jin a question. "Should we invite Yoongi and (Y/n)?" Jin gives me a sympathetic smile and shrugs. "That's your call." He pats my shoulder and goes to get ready.

I sigh, walking to the living room.
(Y/n) is sitting awkwardly on the couch while Yoongi is watching the tv from the chair. How are they even a couple? "Hey guys, would you want to go out with us? We were thinking about going to the amusement park."

(Y/n)'s face lights up and she nods. "Sounds fun!" Yoongi shrugs and stands up, turning off the tv. "I'm down." I smile and nod, rushing up the stairs to get ready.

-

"Look!" (Y/n) points at a giant teddy bear hanging from a game stand. She turns to Yoongi and smiles. "Could you try to get it for me?" My heart twists when I realize she is trying to flirt with him. "I'm not good at that game, (Y/n), sorry." She nods, sadly looking at the stuffed bear. "(Y-Y/n), I can try to get it for you, if you want me too." She smiles widely at me and nods. "If you don't mind." I smile and walk over to the game. The game host tells me that I have three tries. I fail the first two, but the last one, I hit perfectly. (Y/n) grabs the teddy bear excitedly and hugs me. "Thank you, Namjoon!" I smile and hug her back. "Y-You're welcome."

She pulls away from me, going back to Yoongi. Just as soon as my smile fades, Jungkook and Jimin walk up to me, hand in hand. "Are you okay, hyung?" Jimin's face turns from concerned to worried when I sigh, Jungkook's hand squeezing his for reassurance. I can physical see him lean into Jungkook's touch. Why can't that be me and (Y/n)? "Namjoon!" I snap back into reality, Jungkook and Jimin rolling their eyes at me. "What?" They roll their eyes again and Jimin laughs. "You were just staring at me and Jungkook like you didn't know who we were." Jimin laughs harder at this and my face goes red. "Whatever, come on."

-

When I got up this morning, I found (Y/n) in the bathroom getting ready and the most shocking this was Yoongi was up too. When I asked Jin about it, he said that they were going on a date a fancy restaurant and since they didn't want to miss their reservation, (Y/n) started getting ready early. Which leads me to where I'm at now. Yoongi and (Y/n) just left to catch their reservation, while I'm in my room finishing getting ready to go sit at the bar and watch them from afar. Is this really what my life's come to? Whether it has or not is something I'm not worried about.

After about ten minutes of waiting, I finally get the courage to leave. I've researched the place while getting ready and what I know about their reservation, I should be on the other side of the restaurant, hidden from their eyesight, but perfect for mine. I finally arrive, parking on the non-reserved part of the restaurant.

As I sit at the bar, I catch sight of them talking in a corner on the complete other side of the restaurant, just as I had hoped. I sigh and order a drink, nothing too strong because I still have to drive home and it's only the afternoon. My life hasn't gotten that bad. Someone sits in the seat next to me, pumping into me when they go to sit in the chair. "Hey, be careful I almost spilled my dri- Hoseok!" Hoseok looks at me with wide eyes.

"Don't tell (Y/n)!" "Don't tell Yoongi!" We shout in unison. I frown, confusingly. "Why are you here, Hoseok?" He sighs, blushing. "I may be in love with Yoongi.." I smile, nudging him a little. "You guys would be cute." He groans and shoves me a little. "Why're you here?" I sigh and roll my eyes. "Why do you think? I've always liked (Y/n)." We sit in silence for a little bit until I feel someone tap me on the shoulder.

I look behind me, seeing Yoongi and (Y/n) standing behind me and Hoseok. "(Y/n), Yoongi, what're you guys doing here?" I smile awkwardly. "We could ask you the same thing." I gulp at (Y/n)'s teasing gaze. Yoongi looks at Hoseok and I swear I see his cheeks resemble a firetruck. "We were-ah-"

"Yoongi, I've got to tell you something!" Hoseok cuts me off with his sudden exclamation. Yoongi gulps and shrugs. "O-Okay." "Yoongi, I've had these feelings for a long time now." When he pauses, I realize that he's about to confess. "Hoseok, I don't think now is the time for thi-"

"Namjoon, I've held this in for years and I'm tired of hurting over it. Besides, maybe you should confess now too." He mumbles the last part so only I hear it. I gulp again. "Yoongi, I like you, a lot, and not in a friendly way either. I've had a crush on you since our debut days." Yoongi's face lights up and his eyes glaze over. It's the happiest I've seen him in a long time. "Really?" Hoseok nods, looking down at his shoes, but not failing to nudge me in the process. "Well, what else do I have to lose? (Y/n)," She looks up at me, curiously, but confused. "I have liked you since the day that we met. And I agree with Hoseok about the being tired of hurting over it." I mumble the last part, but she still managed to hear.

Yoongi clears his throat and turns to (Y/n). "Since we're confessing, (Y/n), I'm sorry, but I've had feelings for Hoseok, uh, for quite some time now and well, I thought getting a girlfriend would help that go away, but it hasn't and I'm sorry." She chuckles which shocks Yoongi a little. "I've secretly always known you weren't fully into this relationship. And plus, you guys would make a cute couple."

Yoongi blushes and catches Hoseok's eyes. "I think, we've got a lot to talk about, don't we?" Hoseok blushes and nods. Yoongi chuckles and walks away, pulling Hoseok close behind him. (Y/n) steps closer to me, smiling lightly. "Soo~" She sings. " You like me, huh?" I chuckle, looking down at her cute little face. "Maybe a little." She smiles widely up at me. "We've got a lot to talk about, don't we?" She says, mimicking Yoongi. I chuckle and shrug. "I guess we do, don't we."

-----

THIS WAS REALLY BAD AND I'M SORRY ABOUT THAT. I LACKED MOTIVATION ALL DAY AND PROCRASTINATED AND UGH IT WAS BAD.

Also, I would like to thank _Vy_N_ For being the cute little muffin she is and giving me the motivation to write this and I would also like to thank OppaChimChim95 for helping me sort out ideas and getting out of writer's block. Go follow my cute dongsaeng and my lovable unnie for me please, thank you ( ' ∀ ')ノ~ ♡

Okay Baiiii~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 298 2
"i love you , and I'll always do ". Top kook bottom tae intersex Taehyung. Oneshots.
485K 13.7K 69
just a bunch of BottomHoseok smut, fluff, angst vhope, namseok, sope, 2seok, jihope, junghope
33.3K 1.2K 17
A lot of vhope, jikook, hopekook, jihope one shots😋😋 Fluff Smut
20.8K 574 14
TAEKOOK ONESHOTS