~Hetalia X ???~ One Shots

By TheAnglo-ThaiGirl

This will be my first One Shots book so I apologise for the future-bad. Also, laziness. As you can see, it sa... More

Request
Garden : England X Reader
German : Germany X Nyo!Germany Fluff
I'm Your Hero! : America X Reader
Lack of Realisation : 2P!Estonia X Reader
Carino Bella : Italy X Child!Reader
Gem Tribe : Germania X Child!Reader

A/N

30 0 1
By TheAnglo-ThaiGirl

Hello, I need a permission from you, my lovely readers. Can I write some fanfic about myself in this book? I just don't want to be, like... Idk... But yeah, I just want to make sure you're okay with it. My OC may be included... Also, I'm not sure about this but I planned to write an Italy X LastThief b(Well we do a lot of RP in PM..) but I'm not sure if I should do it or not. You can tell me in the comment. I know it's my book, but still, I need make sure that you're okay with it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

289K 13.9K 93
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
370K 11.6K 84
"I have a secret, a well-kept secret for the last almost seven years. The real reason why I went into hiding." After years in a complicated relatio...
2M 57.4K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
168K 7.8K 104
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...