God Eater [Fanfiction]

بواسطة Random_Fate

A God Eater fanfic; the main male character is Yuu, not Lenka. But crazily Lenka will be in here too, just ma... المزيد

Prologue
Chapter 1: God Eaters
Chapter 2: Ruined day
Chapter 3: Lenka Utsugi
Chapter 5: The dares
Lenka Utsugi (dare)
Kota/Kouta (dare) **Second Week**
Yuu Kannagi (dare) **Third Week**
Chapter 9: Eric der Vogelweid died
Chapter 10: Soma's advice
Chapter 11: Lindow time
Chapter 12: Days full of pain
Chapter 13: New leader of the unit
Chapter 14: Sasha Achan; The human turned into a God
Chapter 15: Non-human eater Aragami, and the key to his evil plans
I'm sorry Readers!
Chapter 16- What the hell?
Chapter 17- Confronting the Director

Chapter 4: My mission with Sakuya

361 3 0
بواسطة Random_Fate

So Alisa approached Sakuya who was in her room drinking tea to relax. Before entering, Alisa called out from outside to let Sakuya know she was there.

"Sakuya, it's me Alisa... can we talk?" Sakuya who was in her couch responded "Sure" calmly, as you'd describe she was in a good mood. Alisa came in, smiling. Sakuya invited her for a tea and a seat and Alisa gladly accepted it.

Sakuya: So what's the news?

Alisa: I want to go on a mission with you, If I may? Just an exercise.

Sakuya: well I'm free today so that's no big deal. Though of course, we'd only take enemies we can. It's bad to be reckless.

Alisa: Just like Lenka did. But oh well, a Vajra can be dangerous if faced alone. I admire Lenka, he's brave and thinks about others..

Sakuya: Even if it costs him a leg he won't mind just to save someone he doesn't even know. By the way, what do you think we should go fight?

Alisa: Hmmm... maybe two Kongous? Or four.

Sakuya: *chuckles* Weren't that too reckless for us alone? Maybe we should bring Kouta and...

Alisa: A-Anyone but Kouta!!

Sakuya: How about Kannagi-kun?

Alisa: He's in a different mission

Sakuya: Guess we'd bring Soma and Kouta.

Alisa: Geez...(Bad timing that Yuu has other mission... I should've joined him.)

Sakuya and Alisa head to the lobby. They talked to Hikari, informed Soma and Kouta and accepted the mission. Soma didn't mind, and Kouta was talking non-stop again and is getting on Alisa's nerves.

They go inside the helicopter, the whole team was quiet except for Kouta. He started talking since their ride until they got off the helicopter

He has SO many things to say , and others just don't make sense anymore.

Kouta: ...and so Isamu saved the day again, joined Johnny and they saved another day! So awesome I can't wait for the next episode!...they even defeated a very strong enemy! Too bad Isamu got hurt!...damned monsters damnit...(still talking)

Alisa: *ignores Kouta* Sakuya should we split up?

Sakuya: Kouta's talking non-stop... ah yes we should. That Kongou herd might trap us all here. So maybe we should split up and take 2-on-1. Don't distract others and just focus on killing a lone Kongou.

Alisa: Sakuya I better join you!

Kouta: Soma! Let's go!

Soma: ...be quiet and just go!

Kouta: Eep! O-Okay.

Soma turns his back, and walks away. Kouta follows him and still makes sure Soma is covered from the rear.

Alisa: In contrast to Kouta, Soma would talk but not too much, and he was kinda short-tempered.

Sakuya: That's Soma for you...

As they gaze and walk, they spotted one target. It doesn't have any buddies to keep itself covered and aware. The Kongou was eating it's own kin's corpse.

Alisa: (low voice) I'll try to put a trap and devour it's arm...

Sakuya: (low voice) go on ahead, I'll keep you covered. ;-)

Alisa devoured the unaware Kongou's right arm. Feeling pain and angry, the Kongou growled as if to express how painful it was and maybe, to call troops too.

Little did Sakuya and Alisa know that this one was the leader of the pack, and now it was calling it's companions.

Alisa: Oh no, this is bad!

Sakuya: It would be better to lure it's...

Only a matter of five seconds and all their targets had gathered around

All in one place? This is dangerous.

**Alisa POV**

We are really in a tough spot. Having all four Kongous united together... both Sakuya and I might die...

Sakuya signalled Soma and Kouta, firing a flare. I hope they come soon because I don't think we can get out of the Kongous. Too bad I didn't brought stun grenades and Sakuya didn't too. Now if only Kouta and Soma have...

Sakuya: Alisa! Don't just stand there!

Alisa: Yes! Reloading!

I reloaded my gun, I have 120 spark bullets left and there's no way I can gamble on missing.

What would he do in this situation?

Sakuya and I kept firing until she rans out, I gave her condensed bullets. Sakuya is running dry... she only have 100 freeze bullets, and 50 blaze bullets. I don't think blaze works for Kongous.

The four Kongous dances in our sight, they kept smashing the ground and attacking us. I can't even try to slash them because I have to kept using my shield all the time. Here comes a time I can't dodge and shield every attack and our luck had ran out.

Kouta! Soma... why aren't you here yet?! It's been ten minutes...

The first Kongou attack and hit me with it's fist, I was thrown back. The others attack and the same time and my shield was destroyed. I got injured by the debris and the claw of the Kongous that attacked me.

Alisa: S-Sakuya... run...

"Alisa!" I fell unconcious, and the last thing I heard was Sakuya calling my name.

**Sakuya POV**

This is bad! Alisa fell unconcious and all Kongou targets are here! I combined my remaining items and made a stun grenade. I used it and ran off carrying Alisa.

Alisa was bleeding and I had to cover all her wounds. I kept waking her up, but she doesn't seem to respond. We hid in a ruined house so I don't worry much... I wonder why Soma and Kouta aren't responding... maybe we should call off the mission...

But we shouldn't turn back! If only Lenka and Kannagi-kun were here things would turn out great...

Alisa woke up after a matter of seconds and at the same time, someone gave a signal.

Sakuya: Are you alright?

Alisa: Yeah... my head just hurts a bit.

Sakuya: I bet that's Kota and Soma's signal. We definitely should go there.-

Alisa: Sakuya am I a hindrance to you?

Sakuya: Why did you ever think you were?

Alisa: Sorry... I guess this mission was a bad idea... by the way... let's just... go.

Sakuya: Don't ever think that way, You're definitely a great help not just to me but to others.

Alisa: Why do you say so? I feel a burden to everyone and... to him.

Sakuya: We definitely should talk about that later. We have so many times and chances but not now, Alisa.

Me and Alisa ran as fast as we could and when we go to where the signal was, we saw Kouta and Soma around two dead bodies of Kongou and Kouta were wounded... this is bad.

Soma: *glare* What took you so long?

Alisa: You two! If only you came early...

Kouta: *in pain* Now we had... many obstacles in our way... sorry about that.

Sakuya: No time to fight each other, let's just finish what we started already.

It took us twenty minutes to finish the two Kongou left. With Soma around it turned out quite right.

After devouring the cores, I took my phone from my skirt and called the helicopter. Kouta seems in a bad shape and Alisa doesn't seem that fully alright yet.

When we returned to the den, Tsubaki's scold are our rewards. Lindow got all the heat and we just laugh our lungs out.

Lindow: No fair!

Tsubaki: The leader takes the heat for not disciplining his comrades to be careful. Teach them well.

Lenka was surprisingly well now, and his leg ain't hurts anymore. Kannagi-kun was here now too and was worried about Kota but Kota is alright now and noisy again.

I knew this moment won't last forever...

...But I hope no one dies.

____________________________________________________________________

That's impossible Sakuya!

BTW Chapter four ends here so Sayonara! Minna-san please look forward to the other chapters! Comment and vote if you liked it don'cha forget!!

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

11.3K 292 30
{Requests: CLOSED} This is a Atsushi Nakajima boyfriend oneshots, I will be doing fluff and angst no smut because smut is weird. I also don't own any...
53.7K 957 35
This is a remake from my original Food Wars fanfic and this time, it's going to make the conversations much more clear than everything else. I want t...
163 3 24
[This whole book is being remade. You can still read this book if you wanna tho, even tho its a bit cringe to me. Some scenes and events will stay wi...
9K 456 14
[Jjk plot/ Yuta x fem oc!] I do not own any jjk or bleach characters!!