BANGLYZ ~oneshots~

By Carat_Linus

Oneshots I made for Banglyz~ Ideas that I really want to write but I don't know where so I put it here instea... More

Hi~ Soulmate |KeiMin|
Finally |RapSoul|
Not enough (Not an update)
Vote for Lovelyz! ❤️
Banglyz Moment and I'm sorry
BTS searches Lovelyz |BangLyz|
Yet Again |TaeJeong| *requested*
One More Time |KeiMin| *requested*
Suki Kirai |JeongIn|
Idol!AU Drabbles
First Spring Day |TaeJeong|
Pfft, what's a soulmate? |SugAe|

4 times BangLyz thought MiHope was a thing and 1 time they actually were

428 22 9
By Carat_Linus

God, the title tho. It's so long I can't even put the pair, but anyway, it's obviously MiHope

_____________________________

V

"Yah, Hoseok! It's your turn to cook remember?" Mijoo shouted from the kitchen cause apparently, their dorm has a schedule of the person who will cook for what day.

"Ugh why does this thing even exist?" Hoseok groaned, rising from his bed and heading towards the kitchen.

"I dunno, ask Soojung-unnie." Mijoo said shrugging her shoulders. 

Hoseok, who clearly doesn't have any culinary skills whatsoever, grabbed some eggs and cup noodles. "Everyone's eating eggs and noodles then."

Mijoo scrunched her face at the thought of eating eggs and noodles for the whole day. I mean it might be good once in a while, but she has eaten better food. Also, for the whole day? Who even does that?

"Ew no Hoseok, we're not eating that."

Hoseok turned around with an unamused face. "That's literally the only thing I can cook. Eat it or eat nothing." He said before turning back again.

"Yeah that's right, cus your cooking sucks." She muttered going back to her phone.

"Why don't you cook then?" Hoseok replied rolling his eyes.

"Cus it's your turn obviously. Also, I can't cook that much too." She said honestly, still her eyes glued to her phone.

"Good you know." Hoseok said chuckling a bit. 

".....still better than you though." Mijoo came back chuckling as well.

"Yah--"

"Aww, you two even fight like a married couple, so sweet~" Seokjin suddenly said, appearing out of nowhere. Okay, maybe he was watching the two but they'll never know.

"What the heck does that even mean? We're not even dating." Hoseok said leaving what he's cooking for awhile to shoot Seokjin a 'wtf' look. 

"Yeah yeah, whatever." Seokjin said, obviously not affected with the look and also not believing what they're saying. 

IV

"Ugh, I don't understand anything in this world anymore!" Mijoo groaned dramatically when she's just actually putting some melodies together. Sujeong who's beside, can empathize with her situation but she's not dramatic so she settled to patting Mijoo's back.

"What's with all the noise? I'm trying to do something here." Hoseok who can magical hear the noise from his room, interrupted them.

"Well we're also trying to do something here except there's no progress that's been made." Mijoo exaggeratedly said cause they were actually able to write the lyrics (thanks to Sujeong) and create separate melodies (thanks to Mijoo).

"Not really. We just can't create a better melody for our song or combine the melodies cus we already have separate ones." Sujeong explained. Mijoo doesn't know how this kid can still be sane after all this.

"Lemme see that." Hoseok who understood the situation, thanks to Sujeong again, went nearer and listened to what they have made.

He stayed silent for a while and Mijoo took this as 'yeah it's pretty bad'. "I know, it's bad ok--"

"No, it's actually good. Just raise this note and this part just have to be..." Hoseok started giving out ideas until everything is practically perfect and went on with his way again.

"Thanks man!" Mijoo shouted. She turned again to Sujeong only to find the girl with a weird look on her face. "What?" Mijoo asked.

"Oh nothing. It's just sweet how you're boyfriend is ready to help you even though you didn't ask for help." She explained way too elaborately.

"Hoseok? Boyfriend?" She asked and Sujeong nodded her head, still with a weird look on.

She wanted to laugh but the idea of Hoseok being her boyfriend was so silly she can't even laugh. She opted to sighing and shaking her head 'no' instead.

III

"Aww, that set was my even favourite." A devastated Hoseok said, sighing way too hard and hanging his head way too low. Jungkook who was with him tried his best to hold back a laughter.

"Woah, what happened to this guy?" Mijoo said, passing by the two.

"Oh, hi noona. Apparently Hoseok hyung thought that he could catch up with the long line in the cafeteria, and guess what, he wasn't able to and his favourite food set sold out and now he's got nothing to eat." Jungkook explained and Hoseok elbowing him.

"God you can be a loser at times. It's a good thing I passed by you two and that I'm such an angel, so here, have mine instead." She said, still finding the time to praise herself. Hoseok who was scowling the whole time she was praising herself, immediately lightened up. I mean he was so hungry that he would eat anything by now.

"Omg, all hail queen Mijoo!" Hoseok dramatically said as a way of saying thanks.

"Wait but noona, what will you eat then?" Jungkook asked choosing to ignore Hoseok's weird actions.

"Oh don't worry about that, Soojung-unnie prepared food for all of us cause we're gonna have a girl's only time. I accidentally brought something out of habit but your poor friend over there can have it instead so i don't waste any money." She explained before going her way while bidding them goodbye.

"Wait, isn't this her favourite set?" Hoseok asked a bit late, cause he's already eaten everything.

"Wow hyung, you're lucky to have such a caring girlfriend!" Jungkook commented, ignoring Hoseok's question and patting his back even.

"Who?" Hoseok asked dumbly.

"Mijoo-noona of course." Jungkook answered rolling his eyes at the dumbness of his hyung.

"She's not though." He said.

Jungkook brushed this off and offered to buy snacks instead. "Come one hyung, I'm craving for some chocolate bread."

II

It was a lazy afternoon and Mijoo and Hoseok opted to stay inside together with Yoongi and Jiae.

"Yah, no PDA in my zone." Yoongi said after getitng a glimpse of the two.

"We're not doing that though." They both said. Yoongi shot them a 'you're not fooling anyone' look. Anyone can actually empathize with him, the two were practically glued together with Mijoo's head on Hoseok's shoulder and Hoseok playing with Mijoo's hair.

"You're not fooling anyone the two of you." Yoongi decided to voice out his opinion and also decided to leave the two alone. Mijoo and Hoseok looked at each other for awhile before brushing it off and continued watching the movie.

I

After watching some boring movies, the two decided to play games cause 'why haven't we thought of that earlier?'

"Mijoo..." Hoseok called out while they're still playing.

Mijoo, who was to concentrated on the game they were playing muttered an inaudible "Hm?" but still, Hoseok continued.

"I like you." He confessed while still playing the game. A faint sound of 'you lose' from the game can be heard as obviously, someone is distracted (note that that 'someone' is Mijoo).

"Hm?" Mijoo said again, louder this time. Hoseok finally like looked at her and repeated "I like you."

"Look Hoseok, I know they've been teasing us but you don't really have to follo--" Mijoo said all too nervously while Hoseok cut her off.

"Why would I do that? I can be serious at times too you know." He said seriously.

Mijoo who still can't process a simple confession (which apparently isn't simple for her), opened her mouth to say something but closed it again. She doesn't really know what to say.

Hoseok sighed at her reaction. He knew it was going to be like this, I mean for her they were probably like brothers and sisters. "Look, you don't have to let this affect you. I just wanted to let it out ok? Let's-let's keep being friends yeah?" 

Mijoo was silent for a moment. "You just wanted to let it out?" She asked with an unknown tone in her voice. Was she a bit mad? Was she confused? Was she actually asking a question? Whatever it is, Hoseok was only able to give a nod.

"You're not expecting an answer?" She asked again.

"I mean yeah of course becau--"

"I like you too." She suddenly confessed clearly not caring for the answer of Hoseok. Now it's he's turn to be frozen. 

Some moments of silence have passed and Hoseok finally spoke "So it's requited huh?" chuckling a bit.

"Yeah, gosh I was so nervous the whole time." Mijoo said, sighing in relief. The laughed for some unknown reason (also it's Mijoo and Hoseok, they'll laugh at the most random times) and finally decided to stop playing games and resume to their earlier position (the position which was apparently PDA to Yoongi, but hey they're actually dating now, so...it is PDA)

"Aww look at these two. They're so sweet~~" The people in their dorm said in unison, some actually meaning it and some were just teasing. This time, the two doesn't protest and mumbled  a short 'yeah'. 

Because this time...they're actually dating.

-end-

____________________________________

Eyyy some MiHope to satisfy my fantasies. Ugh MiHope is so powerful my two updates are about them. Anyway, I love them and I hope you love this chapter too~~

Please read, vote and comment~

~Caratlinus

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 215 48
Every BTS Ship I can think of. I have never been good at English or writing so if it's rubbish I am sorry. Comment/get in touch with suggestions on t...
15.6K 332 8
A collection of jikook oneshots. Some will be longer than others. Mostly fluff. Enjoy!
11.4K 307 16
one shots nothing special lol I will right whatever came to my mind 😅 #1 jenhope
780K 17.5K 200
Hi, This is short imagines with the diffrent ships among BTS. There is both smut, sweet and sad ones. Enjoy! :) Here's a link for book 1: http:...