Seams || d.h.

Par lesvanee

"Because, maybe, if I've said no, we wouldn't be like this. At all." Plus

Grey Clouds
Collar Full
We Had The World
Wonderland
Downpour
Symphony Of A Torturer
Fixation
Dangerous Love
Style
Hurricane
Rock Bottom
Love On The Brain
Why Try

Ever since New York

747 38 3
Par lesvanee

"I think you should leave"

Your words sound broken as you speak.

I look at the clock. It's 8:00 am. We've been awake for an hour now. Neither of us decided to speak until you did, and I didn't think that would be the first sentence that came out of your mouth.

I'm on last night's clothes & you're shirtless. "Oh what a familiar situation" I think to myself.

However, what you said affected me. I didn't know why. What was supposed to happen? You telling me to forget all about the past and try this again? You asking for forgiveness? Did I really expect that to happen?

"You're right. I should go. Goodbye Daniel."

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

81K 3.6K 20
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...
618K 18.7K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
82.2K 1.9K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...