Secrets (TVD)

By Ana_Idou

||"Wounds heal, but they will always leave a scar."|| . . . Natalia Lucifson. That name holds many secrets. ... More

Secrets (Kol Mikaelson FanFic)
Natalia Lucifson
Sister
Elijah
An Original
What Is Wrong With Me
Mikaelson Ball
Esther
On the road
The Beginning
Quotes
Revelation
Miss Natalia
Dance Back From The Grave
Crescent City
Long Way Back From Hell
Mystic Falls
Quotes
Moon over Bourbon Street
The Big Uneasy
An Unblinking Death
A Closer Walk With Thee
Battle of New Orleans (Part 1)
Battle Of New Orleans (Part 2)
Quotes
From a Cradle to a Grave (Part 1)
From a Cradle To a Grave (Part 2)
Rebirth
Alive and Kicking (Part 1)
Alive and Kicking (Part 2)
Every Mother's Son

Le Grand Guignol

6.2K 143 6
By Ana_Idou

Natalia's P.O.V

"Brothers..." I say first and as soon as they hear my voice I see emotion leave their face as well, Eregan speaks up which doesn't surprise me considering he's always been my family's very own Elijah .

"Natalia...it's been a long time" he says looking at me and Thomas snorts.

"No shit Sherlock" he says with amusement in his eyes.

I tilt my head a bit, slight amusement coming to my eyes as well "After a thousand years you don't seem to have changed much, still the sarcastic big mouthed one."

He smiles a sarcastic smile "Well what can I say, a millennium of practice does you good".

"Where have you been?" when I look towards the voice I see Aaron, he had always been the brother I was closest with but now he looks as emotionless as a vampire with no emotions would look, except I'm sure his are on.

I shrug "Here, there, almost every where, I wish I could say I knew more about you but as soon as I met Iannia I got daggered and now she's been nothing but a bitch".

Luen and Thomas step up buts it's Luen who speaks "Do not disrespect her." he says lowly and I can tell just from that little stunt that they are close.

I raise my eyebrows amused "Oh, I hit a nerve, are you gonna do something about it?" I mocked.

I see anger flash in his eyes but this time Elijah interrupts us "Why aren't you gone by now?" He questions walking into the room and simply nodding towards my brothers.

"Kol said he wanted me to see something and he obviously did mean it" I say gesturing to the boys "But I am a bit hurt Elijah, well and surprised. I'm sure you know what I've done by now, why haven't you attempted to hurt me yourself?" I say and he nods and and walks up to me slowly while talking.

"You are Rebekah's friend, she is the closest thing you have to a sister" I see my brothers stiffen "and the closest thing she will ever have to a family member that understands her, and Niklaus loves you as if you were another sister of his."

"That's interesting action going on with a sister." Kol mumbles and we look at him in question "Oh" he realizes "They slept with each other a couple of times." he said dryly in return to this I see my brothers look at me in disapproval but mostly confusion as I'm sure they don't know what I've done that's so bad. Iannia had a bit of a disgusted scowl going on.

"Continue Elijah" I groan while running a hand over my face.

He inhales "He would not want to hurt you he is simply blinded by his rage, Rebekah would not want to see you hurt, and quite frankly neither would I so once again, when are you leaving?"

"What did you do?" Eregan asks and Aaron nods as if he was going to ask as well.

"In 1919 my family fled New Orleans and everything we had built due to my father discovering us....as it turns out Rebekah called him here and your lovely sister helped." Elijah answers and looks at me towards the end "if you were anyone else you would be dead."

I smiled with raised brows "Ah but I'm not anyone else." I say and point to him.

"You and Rebekah were responsible for the burning of New Orleans in 1919?" Iannia asks impressed.

"Obviously" I reply and roll my eyes.

"Yes well I have some business to attend to....I suggest you get a move on it." Elijah interrupts and as soon as he says it he's gone. It's an awkward quiet afterwords and as if on perfect cue, my phone rings, I check the caller I.D. only to see Bekah's name flash up and I frown.

"Hello?" I question when I pick up.

"Cemetery. Davina" those were her only two words before hanging up leaving me staring at my phone as it it just did a back flip.

"What happened?" Luen asked and Iannia looked concerned.

"I don't know, Rebekah just called and said Davina and cemetery before hanging up?" I mumble a reply still staring at my phone.

"Wait" Kol interrupts "Davina was sacrificed at the cemetery if Rebekah and Marcel want to stay hidden they need a powerful witch, Davina was powerful..."

"Yes but wasn't the power jacked or something?" Iannia asks and my brothers once again look like they have no clue what's happening, which they don't.

"Yes but as soon as Papa Tunde died Monique came back, for Davina to come back the other witches would-" Kol starts voicing a thought and is interrupted by me

"Would have to die"

"Exactly" he finishes.

"But isn't Davina's body in the cemetery......"

"They wouldn't" my voice becomes low.

"They would" Kol breathes and we look at each other before preparing to flash out.

"Wait!" Thomas yells and we turns around "We just saw you for the first time in a thousand years, can't you stay?" He asks exasperated, I want to reply, I do but my own pride won't let me and so I give Iannia a look and I'm sure she knows what I need, she nods and I know she will distract my brothers for long.

lol and I flash out to the cemetery.

________________________________

When we arrive we look around. It's quiet to the point of slight discomfort, I scanned the area ahead of me and go to take a step forward to enter until I'm stopped with a hand in front of my chest, I look down from the hand, to up at Kol with a questioning look.

"I smell blood." With one sniff I smell it too which only increases my questioning gaze and scrunched eyebrows, for a second we stare at each other as we silently contemplate what to do before we both turn and run into the cemetery and are greeted by the sight of Elijah, the latter of whom turns to us and a worried look spreads across his features, as well as a hurt one.

"What are you doing here?" He asks starting to walk until he's up to Kol and puts his hands on his shoulders "It is not safe." Gee thanks.

"I'm here to protect Rebekah, she called and told us, well hinted us where she was." Kol replies.

Elijah shakes his head "Celeste trapped us it's a lunar spell-"

"Elijah." We spin to see Rebekah standing there with a confused face "Kol, Natalia?"

"Rebekah, what are you doing here you should be on the other side of the world by now!" Elijah says with concern going up to her.

"You and I both know that's not far enough."

"And now we're bloody trapped here! Well let's find a way out" Kol adds spreading his arms out.

"It's a lunar spell we're stuck in here for the night." Elijah explains.

"But Natalia is not." All heads snap towards Rebekah before they snap to me.

"What are you talking about?"

"Marcel. I came here with him and he was able to get out, I wasn't and Elijah wasn't either but he was because he wasn't a Mikaelson, my suggestion would be to run" she says to me.

"No you-"

"GET AWAY FROM HER!" a voice roars from the other side of where we stand, we turn to see Klaus and as soon as his eyes land an me he hisses out the rest of his threat "Or should I say them...they're mine."

"White oak." I whisper when I spot the weapon in his hand.

"Natalia, go." Kol says lowly.

"No."

"Go!"

"No!" I growl and he turns to me after a quick double take on Klaus's position with a gloomy look in his eyes, a torn look and momentarily flashes us behind one of the stone memorials.

"Go please, go, he won't hurt me and we'll take care of Bekah, but I want you to go, please." he tells me with pleading eyes and I nod, he steps back and turns half way to get back out there before I pull him back and smash my lips to his, he's a bit shocked like our first kiss but kisses back softly right before I pull away and flash out of there.

______________________________

I stop running when I'm just right outside the compound and walk for a while thinking about what the hell happened and what will happen. I kissed Kol he kissed back, they're stuck in a cemetery until day with an angered Klaus and a white oak stake. To add to that Kol wants me to leave, away. But he never said how far.

I enter the compound and enter my room packing all my stuff in two suitcases, I'm at the bottom of the stairs when I'm stopped by a throat being cleared and I look up to meet my brothers gazes, Iannia does not look like them she looks almost, understanding. Finn and Sage look confused and I come to the conclusion that I should tell him about his siblings.

"What are you doing?" Eregan questions at the same time Finn says "What has happened?"

I stopped walking momentarily and turned to face them but directed myself mostly towards Finn first.

"You're siblings are in the cemetery, Celeste pulled a small stunt and locked them in there, it's a lunar spell, Mikaelsons can't get out but other vampires can which explains me.....he has a white oak" Finns eyes widen and he's about to flash out but Sage stops him and I nod.

"It's not safe and there needs to be at least one sibling here" I hesitate a bit "Kol made me leave and I did, he wanted me to run and i will, but he never said how far.."

"Where are you going?" Iannia asks calmly and curiously

I look at her and she nods as if she's telling me Klaus will not find out.

"Mystic Falls."

Everybody especially my siblings freeze momentarily but I allow no one to says anything "I do not care what you must says, I will not run from Klaus I am not scared of him I'm not going to Italy or some other country half way across the world, I'm going to Mystic Falls, and nobody here will say anything." They all nod except my siblings who just stare at me although I'm sure that's a yes.

With one last nod I flash my bags into my car and take off towards Mystic Falls, it's the only town close that I would want to visit, plus there's been some really interesting news I heard....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well here you go guys I'm sorry it's late and yes I'm sure you know what this means.....crosssoverrrrrrr ^.^

Like

Comment

Vote

And

Favorite

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

885K 20.8K 143
- ❝𝐚 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐨𝐥𝐟 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐧𝐨 𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐧𝐠❞ ✨🐺 ❝𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐤. 𝐁𝐮𝐭...
84.1K 2.8K 91
"𝐖𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐟𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬...𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐜𝐡𝐚�...
1.1M 28K 23
"Those who know her name think of her only as a myth. After all, who would believe that the most feared being in all existence has a soft spot, or co...
180K 7.1K 13
In which Rebekah Mikaelson is sent back in time to save her family as her dying wish. Rebekah Mikaelson was dying. She was alone and dying. The only...