The Jedi Code

Por ansleybug18

☬ Ranked #1 Book in ObiWan, #2 Book in ObiWanKenobi, #2 Book in ObiWanXReader, and #2 in PhantomMenace ☬ "Why... Mais

☬ The Jedi Code ☬
~ Prologue ~
Episode I ☬ Balance to the Force
I : Far on the Outer Rim
II : Dinner Talk
III : Midi-chlorians?
IV : The Race on Boonta Eve
V : The Hooded Figure
VI : Bitter Negotiations
VII : Droid Command Ship
VIII : Little Padawans
X : The Dark Side
Episode II ☬ Aggressive Negotiations
XI : Much-Needed Protection
XII : Kouhun Attempt
XIII : Two Missions
XIV : The Mysterious Dart
XV : The Missing Planet
XVI : Jango Fett
XVII : Execution Arena
XVIII : Darth Tyranus
I'M SORRY !!!
XIX : Time Reveals All
XX : Tombs of Sand
Episode II I/II ☬ The Corruption
VOTING SESSION

IX : The Weapon of a Jedi Knight

6.8K 194 216
Por ansleybug18

NINE.

— ☬ —

THE WEAPON OF A JEDI KNIGHT

Three years had flown by in frankly a huge blur. My schedule had always been all over the place, even now. Considering I was beginning Jedi training when I was only nine, I was way behind the typical Jedi trainee by nine so I was busy covering everything I had missed but also covering everything I should know at nine.

Some days I would be joining a class of younglings learning about the Force and how to wield a lightsaber, while other days would be spent studying under Yoda. It was a bit overwhelming, to say the least, but thank the Force I was a quick learner and picked things up quickly otherwise I would have given up becoming a Jedi a long time ago.

I was now almost a teenager. My hair had grown longer but Master Yoda said that if I wouldn't wear my hair up I would have to keep cutting it because my braid always had to be the prominent focus. My hair was down to my armpit, which still wasn't too long for me but I was only just now agreeing to wear my hair up so that I could grow it out. Most days I ended up wearing my hair in a low bun while my Padawan braid was so long now that I would wrap the braid twice around my head and pin it in like a headband covering my forehead.

I hadn't grown all that much, maybe two or three inches but that was it. Master Yoda said I should hit a major growth spurt soon since I was almost a teenager and that's usually when girls hit their growth spurt. My hair had also lost its striking bright blonde color to a more dull looking blonde and by the path my hair was taking, my guess was in a few years I would have light brown hair.

I didn't wear my old dress from Tatooine anymore either. Ever since becoming a Padawan and living in the Jedi temple, I had upgraded to a pair of brown trousers, a dark brown shirt, and cream covered robe tied off with my same trusted belt from Tatooine. That way I still kept a bit of home with me and a good reminder of my family everywhere I went. I had also been training with a blue lightsaber the last few years but Master Yoda said that when I built my own lightsaber I could do a different color if I wanted.

The first year had by far been the worst year in the Jedi temple. I would attend all my lessons with Master Yoda and all my classes, but as soon as those were done I would retreat to my room. I won't lie when I say that it was hard being away from Anakin. But it certainly had gotten better with time. After the first year apart, I started escaping my room and spending my time in the archives. I had probably read about half of the books in the archives at this point. By the second year, I was making friends and while none of them compared to the empty void I felt from Anakin, they were still enjoyable to pass time with.

I also was something of a legend amongst my peers because during a training session, I defeated a training droid which I had programmed to mimic the appearance of the Sith of Naboo. All the while Master Windu, Master Yoda, and even Supreme Chancellor Palpatine, as well as some of my peers, watched me. Sometime later, the Chancellor wanted to see me and requested that I accompany him on an errand. I then escorted Palpatine to Club Kasakar in Level 2685, all the while listening to Palpatine express concern for the situation on the sub-surface levels of Coruscant, the inability of the Jedi to respond efficiently, and the corruption that plagued the Senate.

He told me that he had a similar conversation with my brother as well, and while I could see some of the reasoning behind his concerns, I had to disagree with him about the Jedi. Sure sometimes the Jedi had some difficulties, but overall our purpose was to bring peace to the galaxy and sometimes we had to go through inefficient means to bring that. If anything, the talk just managed to plant a seed of doubt about the Chancellor in my mind.

I was currently in a class discussing the lesson of lightsabers as we were all going to be building our own lightsabers and I was listening quite impatiently as I squirmed with excitement. I had been waiting for this day for literal ages. Using a lightsaber is alright, but the fact that I would soon have one that was actually mine was exhilarating. I listened to the lesson intensively but also hardly listened because I had already read just about everything I could think about lightsabers in the Jedi archives.

"The lightsaber is sometimes referred to as a laser sword," our teacher, Master Ki-Adi-Mundi informed us. Master Ki-Adi-Mundi was a Crean which were creatures very distinguishable by their enlarged conical craniums that contained a binary brain. Master Ki-Adi-Mundi was one of the Jedi masters who sat on the Jedi High Council. He had a white beard with thick white eyebrows and light skin. His eyes were a beady yellow but usually showed warmth and tenderness.

"The lightsaber is a weapon used by the Jedi Knights. They consist of a plasma blade and are powered by a kyber crystal which is emitted from a usually metal hilt. A weapon that requires skill and training, it is greatly enhanced when used in conjunction with the Force," he continued to explain.

"Though it is unknown when the first lightsaber was created, it is known that they were in use thousands of years before the age of the Republic. Does anyone know what material is typically used for the hilt?" Master Ki-Adi-Mundi then asked and amongst the silence of the room, he then turned to me hoping I knew the answer from all the reading I did. "Sere?"

"Metal?" I asked him with a furrowed eyebrow and he simply smiled in response.

"Metal indeed. But a casing carved from the Brylak tree, wood that is strong as metal, would also work. Some hilts were even crafted of gems," Master Ki-Adi-Mundi continued. "Other parts could be added including hand grip ridges and a blade length adjuster. Some lightsabers also featured a non-lethal low-power setting used for training. Single-bladed lightsabers usually have a belt ring so they could be hung from a belt hook or a wheel-shaped attachment that slots into a matching belt clip on the owner's belt when not in use."

"I myself happen to use a single-bladed lightsaber," he said as he removed his lightsaber from his belt and emitted the blade with a sharp whose sound. A bright blue color shown from the blade and there was a constant hum coming from the blade before he sucked the blade back in and clipped his saber back onto his belt.

"Now, the power of the energy blade is so great that the lightsaber can cut through almost anything. One important note about lightsaber wounds is that they rarely bled profusely, even when a limb has been severed. Does anyone know why that is?"

"Because the energy blade cauterizes the wound as it passes and therefore even a severe wound does not tend to bleed heavily," a Dathomirian responded receiving a proud nod from our teacher.

"Precisely! For all of you who are assembling a lightsaber tomorrow, it is extremely important for you not to accidentally invert the emitter matrix. When improperly activated the lightsaber's power grid will backfire. At best, this could cause the blade to quickly sort out, but if left on a faulty weapon it will violently explode, potentially killing those in close proximity," he warned receiving a couple of wide-eyed frightened looks from other students.

"Most of you are used to having used training lightsabers while only a few of you have been trusted to wield a real lightsaber," Master Ki-Adi-Mundi said as he motioned to me and a couple of other students he knew wielded real lightsabers. "While training lightsabers are essentially regular lightsabers, they are only engineered with a permanent low-power setting, rather than the adjustable setting featured on standard weapons. As their name indicates, training lightsabers are used for instructional purposes."

"The standard lightsaber, which will be the one most of you will choose to wield, consists of a straight hilt approximately twenty to thirty centimeters long. As it is the standard make, it has no defining features other than the details on individual hilts, as each weapon is often self-fabricated by the wielder and customized to suit their specifications," Master Ki-Adi-Mundi continued before Tito, a green skinned boy sitting beside me raised his hand and Master Ki-Adi-Mundi motioned for him to speak.

"Master, are Jedi's the only one's who use a lightsaber?" He asked Master Ki-Adi-Mundi who hummed to himself for a moment before answering.

"Not exactly," he responded with a frown causing me to raise an eyebrow. "A Sith, who are an ancient monastic warmongering organization of Force users, who also wield lightsabers."

"What's a Sith?" One of the Rodians then asked much to the collection of the rest of the class.

"A Sith is someone who is unified by their belief and observance of the dark side of the Force," Master Ki-Adi-Mundi started to explain. They are ancient enemies of the Jedi Order and have fought numerous wars with us for thousands of years. They focus on anger, fear, and pain to gain power from the dark side of the Force. They follow a code that encourages the strong to destroy the weak and insist on the importance of struggling and striving."

"Serenity has actually seen a Sith before," Master Ki-Adi-Mundi said which then caused everyone, yes everyone, in the class to then turn and look at me causing a faint blush to cover my cheeks.

"You've seen one?" My buddy Embry asked me and I was immediately brought back to that time on Naboo when Darth Maul had entered the hanger with his fierce harsh red double bladed lightsaber.

"Uh," I mumbled as my mouth opened slightly trying to answer before one by one I was bombarded with questions.

"What did they look like?"

"Did you cry?"

"Did they attack you?"

"Um, sort of. He threw a rock at me with the Force and it cut up my shin pretty badly," I answered remembering back to the first time I had ever even met Darth Maul back on my home planet of Tatooine.

"Was it scary?"

"Did you die?" One kid then asked which caused me to narrow my eyes and grow cold remembering that obviously I didn't die, but my good friend Qui-Gon died at the hands of a Sith.

"That's enough," Master Ki-Adi-Mundi said fanning the children's questions away from me and I gave him a small smile of thanks in return. "Master Obi-Wan Kenobi was the first Jedi to kill a Sith Lord in over one thousand years. He was granted the title of Jedi Knight without even having to through the Jedi Trials," he continued to explain and the kids wowed and awed at this news while I just smiled at the mention of my old friend.

I even remembered when he told me he had been granted Jedi Knight, that was the day I had accepted the offer of becoming a Padawan because Obi-Wan was able to train my brother. Who would have thought all that would have changed within just three years of that day?

After that, I was hardly listening to the rest of the lesson which was basically about the other types of lightsabers known. I had been waiting for two years, two years, to build my own lightsaber. I already knew I wanted a single-bladed lightsaber, nothing too fancy. If you went too crazy on the design then the lightsaber may not even suit you at all. I had been examining Master Yoda's, Master Windu's, as well as most of the other Jedi Master council member's lightsabers to get an idea of how I wanted mine to look.

I had already taken a test to try and figure out what type of kyber crystal someone like me would connect well with and mine was the same as Master Yoda's. Master Yoda told me that while I am not bad at using a lightsaber by any means, I focus more on the study of the Force instead of using my lightsaber. He also said that since I tend to be more diplomatic and only rely on physical confrontation as a last resort, the Green crystal would be the best fit for me. Part of me wondered if this had to do with the fact that Master Yoda was my master as well as how close I was to Qui-Gon Jinn since both of them use the Green crystals.

Master Yoda and I had already traveled to Illum a few weeks ago to fetch my crystal so that I could hold on to it and build some sort of bond as he explained before I put it into my saber. Ever since I received the crystal, I had been wearing it on a chain around my neck 24/7. He told me I needed to meditate with the kyber crystal to build a bond with it before I could even think about placing it in a lightsaber. We would be leaving back to Illum tonight because that's where all Padawans go when they construct their first lightsaber. The planet contained Crystal Caves on the ice planet that was filled with kyber crystals. They were rare, Force-attuned crystals that grew in nature and were found on scattered planets across the galaxy.

Once class was over, Embry and I headed to the holographic training area to work on our combat skills. Embry was a sweet human girl my age with bright red hair that she always kept in a braid on the left side of her face down her shoulder. Her eyes were a gentle hazel and she had freckles speckled all over her nose and cheeks. She was one of the first people that had taken me under their wing when I first arrived, having joined the Jedi Temple at such an older age than most, she was the first person to invite me to tag along with her. Such a kind and caring person, Embry and I managed to quickly got along.

"Is it just me or did that class get boring pretty fast?" She asked me with a devilish grin starting to form on her face.

"If I hear one more thing about the types of lightsabers and how to build one, I think I just might die," I replied with a giggle as Embry joined in my laughter with me.

"You know, we should go exploring and check out some new places. This planet is full of different cool locations," Embry said in a light tone before there was a loud shout coming from down the hallway.

"Hey! Wait up!" The two of us heard a voice call out from behind us. When we turned towards the voice, we saw the boy named Tito from our class jogging to catch up to us.

Tito was a Nautolan, which was a type of amphibian that could live both in air or water. They had large black eyes that were adapted for low-light vision, and long highly sensitive head tentacles that were capable of detecting chemical signatures, effectively analyzing others' emotions. Tito was a Nautolan with green skin with big black eyes.

"Hey Tito," I greeted him softly once he caught up to us and doubled over on his knees wheezing for air.

"Hey!" He then grinned at us when he caught his breath. "I was wondering if I could train with you guys today?" He then asked with a sheepish grin causing Embry to raise an eyebrow at him and cross her arms.

"This doesn't have anything to do with the fact that you're suddenly interested in us because Serenity happened to see a Sith, does it?" She asked him but Tito only blushed slightly and squirmed uncomfortably.

"Oh come on Em," I said to my friend as I took Tito's arm in my own. "We could use another training buddy," I exclaimed causing Tito to smile thankfully at me.

"Well, as I was saying," Embry then continued as I dropped Tito's arm and we all then walked down the long hallway. "We should go out tonight and see if we can find some cool place to eat or something."

"I know a place!" Tito then perked up from beside Embry. "There's a cool diner downtown that I know about. It's pretty small and not many people go to it, but it's still really good nonetheless."

"I don't know," I said with a slight groan as I gave Embry an apologetic look. "I think I should just practice my saber fighting, or even go back to the archives tonight to catch up on some reading."

"Oh for Force's sake. Come on, Sere!" Embry said with a pout as she punched my arm lightly. "That's all you ever do. Just for once, learn to live a little! Have some fun."

"I have fun," I said quickly defending myself with a frown while Embry just gave me a knowing look.

"Sure you—look out!" Embry then screamed out to me frantically but it was too late.

BANG!

I walked into a glass door. Yes "into," not "through." I hit that door hard too as my head slammed against the glass to the point where I found myself on the ground rubbing my head from the impact. I let out a groan of pain as I sat up but the echoes of laughter coming from Embry and Tito was unmistakable as I flashed them an aggravated look. "Haha, very funny," I grumbled at them while continuing to rub my forehead begrudgingly. They hardly paid any notice to it though as they were laughing with their heads thrown back and hands clutching their stomachs.

"Man, you didn't skip a beat," Tito said through his laughs while Embry had slight tears streaming from her eyes.

"Wow, Sere," she said in a slight tone of pity as she whipped the tears from her eyes. "I thought Master Yoda was helping you with your clumsiness?" Embry asked me while offering me an arm and helping me up.

"We're still working on it," I said wincing from the knot that was now forming on my forehead.

The three of us then found the holographic training area and worked on our skills for a good two hours before agreeing to call it quits. Heading to our rooms to clean up, we all agreed to meet back up later before going our separate ways. After cleaning up and putting a fresh new pair of Jedi Padawan clothes, I met Embry and Tito at the back entrance of the Jedi temple so we could go to this so called diner Tito was dying to take us to.

Walking through the city towards CoCo town, a dilapidated industrial area on Coruscant, with all the speeders whooshing by us, we finally reached the diner. The diner, like Tito told us, was a small eatery and looked to be serving mostly hard workers from the area seeing as there were no families or anyone our age in the diner. Nevertheless, Tito guided us to a booth and slide in while Embry and I slid into the same seat and Tito eagerly grabbed a menu while flipping through it.

The diner had long windows on one side of the building while the rest was covered in silver walls with red cushions over the doorways. The tables had silver and dark gray panelings while the seats were covered in red cushions and menu's were placed at each table. The diner's colors were clearly silver and red as the colors were everywhere throughout the diner. While there were booths up against the window, there was also a long bar that served food and a small window behind the bar that allowed you to see into the kitchen. There were only two waitresses too, one was a female blonde and the other was a WA-7 droid.

"So what does this place serve?" Embry asked as she too picked up a menu and began examining it.

"They offer home-style cooked meals. Their Shawda club sandwiches are served on toasted or therm-zapped bread and are absolutely delicious. The Sic-Six layer cake has many different colored layers too. They also have freshly brewed ardees or Jawa Juice as the diner calls it," Tito explained causing my eyes to light up in recognition while Embry just made a slightly confused and disgusted expression.

"Jawa Juice?" She asked with a frown while I just steered excitedly in my seat.

"It's a beverage we serve on Tatooine!" I answered enthusiastically. I had never actually found anywhere on this planet with anything that had any sort of connections to back home and this was the first time I had ever heard of something familiar. "They're made of bantha hides and mashed with fermented grains."

"Well I know someone who will be getting it," Embry replied with a giggle and giving me a nudge while I just ignored her as a droid waitress approached and I ordered Jawa Juices for all of us.

"Tito!" We then heard a voice loudly exclaim as we turned towards the direction of the voice and saw a large creature waving at Tito from the kitchen window.

The creature looked to be a male Besalisk. Besalisks were a sentient species of humanoids with four distinctive arms and an inflatable wattle. They also possessed a bony head crest and their large hands and feet both ended in four digits. They were easy to identify because how many extremely tall creatures do you see with four arms? The creature had yellow eyes and a brown and black mustache. His skin was a light brown and he had a wide mouth that was stretched in a grin.

"Heyo, Dex!" Tito waved back with a smile to the creature that was waving.

"Who's that?" I asked Tito curiously and Tito gave me a wave of his hand as he went back to looking at his menu.

"Dexter Jettster, but everyone just calls him Dex. He's the dude that owns this place," Tito explained before the man we now knew as Dex approached our table and gave Tito a soft pat on the shoulder.

"Hey kid, I haven't seen you here in a while," Dex said with a laugh while Tito just grinned up at him.

"Sorry Dex, I've been busy. But these are my two friends Embry and Serenity. They're training to be Jedi's too," Tito said as he introduced us and we both gladly shook the Besalisk's hands.

"Pleasure to meet you," Dex said with a sweet smile before his eyes widened a little at me, staring at my thin Padawan braid. "You're a Jedi Padawan by the looks of your braid. Who's your Master?"

"Master Yoda," I answered sweetly and Dex's eyes lit up a bit in recognition.

"Ah, a sweet fellow that one is. Well, I better get back to the food, but I hope you all enjoy your stay and come back soon!" Dex said before giving us all a wave and retreating back to the kitchen.

Soon enough, we got our drinks and ate all our food all the while telling stories the whole time. It was soon dark out and the diner was closing but Dex just came and joined us instead of kicking us out. "And then they had to call one of the Jedi Master's to come help me get my hand out of the barrel because no one else could get it out," Tito told us with a slight blush while Embry, Dex, and I just barreled in laughter at the story.

"You poor thing," Embry laughed before turning to me with wide eyes. "Please tell them about that time your brother and you were riding on the rooftops!"

"Oh no, Em," I whined and slightly grimaced at the memory. "Not that one."

"Please, Sere! Come on, that's such a good one," she encouraged me with a pout as she slightly tugged on my arm and I let out a groan but reluctantly agreed.

"Okay, okay," I sighed in defeat. "My twin brother Anakin and I grew up on Tatooine which is a planet covered in sand and people who are mostly Hutts and gamblers. All the houses are connected and each home has their separate doors with codes on them to enter. Our house was towards the end and we had a balcony on the outside that allowed for easy access to the roof. Since all the rooftops were connected, Anakin and I invented this game where we would take trays from our house and ride them across the rooftops of all the houses throughout the town."

"That sounds like a bunch of fun," Tito started to say but Embry gave off a knowing smirk having heard the story before.

"This one time we did it," I started to explain with a slight giggle remembering what happened. "Anakin and I were halfway down the roofs when this one person came out of his house and started screaming at us for riding down his roof all the time. At the same time the man started screaming at us, we hit a rock on one of the roofs, and not even exaggerating, we flew. We soared through the air and ended up falling off the roof and landing in a huge dumpster with multiple scratches. But we didn't have time to worry about our injuries because the man started chasing us down the street with a stick. It was the fastest I've ever run in my life as we were being chased down the street."

"We hid behind this building thinking we had lost the man and after a few minutes went by we emerged and started making our way home. The man then jumped out from an ally at us and Anakin screamed so loud that he sounded like a girl, he even peed himself and then took off running so fast that he managed to run into a building, a building! He actually lost an eyebrow because his face hit the wall so hard it ripped his eyebrow off," I told them which caused Dex and Tito to grimace slightly at the news of my poor brother.

"I, on the other hand, the man scared me so bad that my body reacted so quickly that I swung my arms and legs around aimlessly. My hand connected with his nose and I actually broke his nose, while my knee collided with his groin," I told them causing Dex and Tito to groan in pain collectively. "I actually broke my wrist from hitting his nose so hard. Let's just say my mother was not too happy when she saw us," I told them as everyone else was howling with laughter.

At this point, I was practically in tears as I continued telling the story. "We never figured out who the man was that was chasing us, but Anakin and I never wore those outfits again so that we could never be recognized," I told them and Dex frowned slightly after laughing.

"You have a brother?" Dex asked me and I looked down at the table from the question.

"Yeah," I said softly before looking up with a slight smile. "He's Obi-Wan Kenobi's Padawan. They train on a different planet because the Jedi Council says that were not allowed to be together because we have an attachment."

"Oh," Tito nodded in understanding. "Makes sense. Attachment is forbidden."

"Well, whoever he is, I'd love to meet him," Embry said with a giggle. "It sounds like the two of you always have the best adventures."

Dex didn't say anything though. Instead, he was just watching me curiously. "Obi-Wan," he said in a semi-quiet voice. "He's a good friend of mine, sweet lad," he said before giving me a look I couldn't quite interpret. It was like he knew something and wanted to say something, but he kept his mouth shut.

After a few more stories, we then said goodbye to Dex and left the diner to head back to the Jedi Temple. Once we arrived back, we all went our separate ways as I headed back to my room. As soon as I made it to my room, not even a few seconds later, and I had crashed on my bed as exhaustion took over.

Before I knew it, I was sitting in the middle of the cave on Illum working and meditating on my lightsaber. The place was full of positive energy and I found myself easily relaxed and focused. I had already placed out all the parts needed for my specific lightsaber laid out in front of me. Master Yoda was also watching me with a close eye as I built my lightsaber.

I had decided to focus on silver, light gold, and black colors for my saber. The pommel, or base of my weapon, would be that of a standard black and silver rebel pommel, simple but totally my style. The body of my saber was that of juggernaut wrapped in black leather so it would be easy for me to keep a firm grip on my weapon during combat. My switch section would be in the center of my saber with a standard silver and small specks of black and a mauler switch, one with a red button to emit the laser and a silver switch to change the weapon to a training laser. My emitter was one of silver with strings of white gold attached and was referred to as a sinister prophecy emitter. The thing that intrigued me the most about my emitter was that there was a small screen in the center of it that would allow my blade to shine through. Of course, I also had all the necessary bolts and screws laid out before me because I couldn't bind all the parts together with just the Force.

That's not how the Force works.

I had already connected the base of my saber to the body with the screws. Since I had always had a certain knack for tinkering, like Anakin, I found that creating and connecting all the parts was proving to be a lot easier and quicker than I had previously imagined. Considering I had hand-selected all the components as well, I was tuned in or in harmony with all the parts during the completion of the weapon. I then attached the focusing lens to the pommel cap, including a blade emitter shroud which is the part that emits the blade. The magnetic stabilizing loop followed by a ring tuning flange, to ensure that the activated blade would not in turn burn through the hilt, proved to be the most difficult. I couldn't help but think back to Master Ki-Adi-Mundi's warning either and I certainly did not want the lightsaber blowing up on me later. A few twists and turns ensured that the blade arc tip was mounted internally as well as the blade power adjustment and blade length adjustment knobs on the outside.

The most important part proved to be that where the crystal energy chamber would be located. This was where my focusing crystal would be as well as the focusing crystal activator which was attached to the primary crystal mount and situated between the lightsaber energy gate. The primary crystal mount was in turn also connected to the diatium power cell, which served as the primary power source of the weapon. Once I fixed all the inside technicalities of the parts of my saber, I got to work on preparing to connect them all.

I closed my eyes and focused solely on the task at hand. Lifting my hand, I then used the Force to bind all the pieces together. The next step was to place the kyber crystal into the hilt to install the energy and soul of my weapon. All the parts practically flowed together during my focus and by the time I opened the eyes, a blade was laid out before me. I had spent weeks picking out all the parts I wanted for my weapon, but I had never actually seen them all together, or all connected together. It was a little breathtaking as I looked down at the weapon I had created. Then again, the real question was if I had used the right amount of Force to create it.

I stood off the ground with Master Yoda still watching me cautiously as I then pressed the button to activate it. The blade swiftly shot out, beating with a strong pulse to that of my heartbeat. It was a strange feeling. Whenever Master Yoda had explained that I would be connected to my weapon, I never could have imagined this was what he meant. It was quite an exhilarating feeling.

It glowed a bright mint green, which was a bit unusual as compared to that of Master Yoda and Qui-Gon's typical hot green hues. The electricity crackled and sparked though and I let out a nervous laugh as I watched the beam. I had actually done it, my own lightsaber. I gave it a few test waves before deciding it was good to go and flicking it off with a big grin towards my Master.

However, Master Yoda just watched me and my lightsaber with a hand on his chin and a constant hum as he narrowed his eyes. "Interesting. Very interesting," he said before going back into his usual wise silence.

• ———————— ☬ ———————— •

Our favorite Jedi Padawan is back and wielding her very own lightsaber! Her hair has got a tad darker and she's updated her robes! As a special treat, I've also added a visual representation of Serenity's good Padawan human friend Embry. She's taken to supporting Serenity in Anakin's absence!

• ———————— ☬ ———————— •

A/N:

What do y'all think about Serenity's lightsaber color? What color were you think it would be???

Also, I hope y'all don't mind this time skip because I'm trying to fill in some time between now and the Attack of the Clones. I don't want to just jump into it and would like to give you guys a look into Serenity's life at the Jedi Temple and training with Master Yoda! Because, uhhh, who the heck wouldn't want Yoda as their freaking Jedi Master?

Do you think it would have an impact on how Yoda will train Luke Skywalker in the future?

Just a thought 😏😏😏

Please comment and vote!!!

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

40.6M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...