Unorthodox Obsession: A Mafia...

Door HopelessAmorous02

Highest Rank: #2 in passion : #1 in kidnapping : #3 in posses... Meer

Prologue
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 6: Part 2
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 15: Part 2
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chpater 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41

Chapter 10

24.3K 668 98
Door HopelessAmorous02

Unedited

Sorry for any mistakes in advance.

XIDEN'S POV

Leaving Amira's bedroom was a difficult task, her delicious scent of berries and coffee engulfing me, making me want to devour her but I know that she's far from ready for that.

I had to restrain myself from bending her over the railing and taking her, hard.

The way that she submits herself to me was arousing all by itself. The way her cheeks flush when ever I'm near her or how her body subconsciously wants to within skin contact with mine.

Bouncing down the stairs I saw twelve of my men spread out in the living room while six survey the area outside.

I wasn't taking any chances with her.

The person who took that picture and sent it to her was asking for a certain death wish, and I would be happy to grant them it.

Alfanso and Alonza are among the people who accompanied me here.

"How is she?" Alfanso asked as soon as he saw me.

"She's holding up but she's afraid. She might not say it but I can see it in her eyes." I sighed, brushing my fingers throuh my hair, "She was even afraid to go to sleep."

"Oh, that's what was keeping you, I thought that you was finally getting some." Wiggling his eyebrows he was to distracted, before he could react, I already punched him in the gut.

He doubled over wheezing on the ground, he looked up at me ready to say something when Alonza slapped him upside the head.

"You seriously need to grow up Alfanso, I swear you behave more like a kid sometimes." She scoffed.

"With all of you guys always serious and shit, you all need someone to lighten your day up." He grinned getting up, "And admit it, you love it."

"Who was the one who just..." A scream interrupted my speech and I took off running towards the stairs.

Amira.

Reaching the top landing, I saw her passed out in the middle of the hallway.

What the fuck happened.

Kneeling down at her head, I gently place it on my lap. "Amira, Amira!" I shook her trying to get a reaction but she just laid there lifeless.

"Boss." Alfanso said when he saw me, "What happened?"

"I don't fucking know." I growled inhuman.

"I want a fucking full survey of this house from top to fucking bottom, I want to know if there is even a fucking bug in this god damn house!" I bellowed, picking up Amira in my arms.

I went to her bedroom, gently placing her on the bed before heading to her closet where I grab a duffle bag and start to pack some of her clothes but I was too angry that none of the clothes that I was throwing landed in the duffle bag.

I stopped, and hunched my frame at the foot of her bed, breathing in her calming scent. My anger slowly leaving my body.

A hand rested on my shoulder and my body tensed up as I grabbed the hand in a steel grip, turning around ready to attack but it was only Alonza.

I allowed my body to relax slightly but not used to feeling comfortable with anyone touching me but Amira, I stepped out of her hold.

"How long have you been there?"

"Since you attempted at packing." I sighed, raking my hand through my hair. "Are you taking her back with us?"

"She's not safe here. Someone is watching her and I don't know what their motive is towards her. I have to protect her."

She gave a nod before moving to the clothes and started putting them in the duffle bag. When she was finished she took the bag out while I carried Amira in my arms.

Carefully placing her in one of the range rovers, I closed the door behind me.

Walking back up the pathway to her door, I already felt exhausted. I just want to find this fucker so that my Amira is safe.

Before I entered the house I heard an engine start before the car that Amira was in speed off down the road leaving a trail of mocking dust behind.

Without a moments hesitation, I took off down her walkway and behind the speeding vehicle. The only thing on my mind was getting to Amira.

I could hear my men shouting after me, some running behind me and another car engine revved but my eyes were only on the car in front of me, the one that I was desperately trying to get to.

The people on the sidewalk stopped what they were doing and watching what was happening, stopping me from reaching for my gun.

Fuck.

The car made a sharp turn around a corner and out of my eye sight, my beast roaring in agony, no, he couldn't lose her.

He pushed me to go faster. My lungs burning.

Turning the corner, I saw the car parked on the curb, with the driver door opened. People were gathered around the car, inspecting what was inside.

I slowly approach the car, keeping a firm grip on my gun that was tucked in the waistband of my slacks.

Getting to the back of the car, I saw Amira still on the back seat. I let out a sigh of relief, my beast doing the same; she's safe, but alone. The person who took the car abandoned it, but what was the purpose.

What the fuck is going on.

Leaning my head against the car glass, my phone rang in my pocket. "Hello?" I answered without checking the caller ID.

"Boss, fuck, you need to come back to the house," Alfanso informed me.

Sighing, I hang up the phone.

Taking a glance at Amira again, I saw a piece of paper sticking out of her palm. Opening the door, I gently took the paper out of her hand, it read:
'That is how easy is it for me to take her from you. Enjoy what little time you have with her because she is mine. I'm always watching.'

Reading the paper over and over and over again, my previous anger returned tenfold.

Getting in the driver side, I slammed the door shut with a steel like grip on the steering wheel. Looking at an unconscious Amira in the back seat, seeing for myself that she's safety calmed me a bit.

Pulling up back at her house, I got out of the car and grab one of my guard, pulling him to the car. "If I come back out her and a scratch is on her or something is out of place," I lowered my voice but he could feel the murderous aura that surrounds me. "You're dead."

With that being said I walked back inside to see Alfanso and Alonza standing over a box. When he saw me, he run his hand through his hair before turning out the contents in the box.

Cameras, listening devices... her house was bugged.

Gripping my hair into tight fists, I let out an angry growl, but before I could reply he led me upstairs to the door that was always shut. He opened the door and when I approached the doorway, I fucking lost it.

Fuck me. What the fuck is going on.

****

We are two hours into the flight back to Paris. A few minutes after the plane took off, me and Amira disappeared into the bedroom, shutting everything out.

Amira has yet to wake up, and it's driving me crazy. I held on to her tightly, drawing her impossible closer to my body, pulling her into my soul.

I buried my head into her neck, inhaling her delicious scent. Feeling her soft skin on mine, it calmed my beast down a little, knowing that he's holding on to her. That she is here.

A knock sounded at the door and a growl escaped my throat, "Go away."

The footsteps fade away and I went back to nuzzling her neck, leaving tiny kisses here and there.

Sleep princess, your knight is watching over you.

****

Pulling up to my penthouse, Amira was still unconscious but her breathing pattern soothes away any rising worries.

The car stopped and I was greeted with the sight of Armanno and Marcello standing at the entry way of my penthouse. I took of my jacket and throw it over Amira's face to shield her from the curious gaze that was being thrown our way.

Piero, my long time driver, opens the door and I made haste getting us into the building. I passed Armanno and Marcello who're giving me curious glance but I just ignore them, only having one thing in mind, Amira's safety.

Avoiding everyone and going into the elevator, I pushed the penthouse button, gripping Amira tighter in my hold.

"You guys don't need to stay tonight, we'll discuss things in the morning." I informed them before the elevator door close.

When the elevator doors opened again, I was in the comfort of my second home. I head straight to my bedroom, discarding Amira of her clothes and placing her in one of my shirts. I like seeing her in my clothes, it stirs something in me.

Something possessive.

I stripped down to my boxers and joined her in the bed, pulling her flushed against my chest, placing a kiss on her forehead before I dripped off into a peaceful slumber.

Amira's POV

I turned over in bed, cuddling into my blanket that was surprising warmer than usual today but I'm not complaining.

Searching for my pillow though, I couldn't find it fluffiness, instead I was met with something solid.

Refusing to open my eyes, I began to search with my hand for it.

I reached above my head trying to locate it but my palm was met with a face. My hearts started to speed up but I refuse to panic.

Sweeping my palm over the person's face, I felt a straight nose, define jaw line; my fingertips brushed against the person soft lips and I felt the person take in a gulp of fresh air.

As my palm and fingers continue down to the person's chest, I felt a gush of wind blew across my face, my hair moving a little with it. This is a feeling I know, a feeling that I wanted to feel everyday.

I already knew who it was, but the fact that he didn't stop my wondering hand encouraged me to continue my journey.

I didn't realize that I was so caught up in my thoughts until my palm landed on something semi hard and large. I felt him sink his hip down more into the bed but my curiosity got the better of me. I squeezed it and I heard him groan, it sounded so erotic that it cause my body to shudder.

I rubbed my palm over it before squeezing it again, but this time it pulse in my palm and Xiden let out a deeper groan. I felt it became harder and bigger under my touch.

Looking up, my eyes met his, they were a deeper shade of blue, an unknown emotion swimming in them but his eyes are just the same calculating, cold blue eyes.

Letting my eyes roam over his beautiful face and ripped body that's littered with tattoos, my eyes finally reached where my hand is located and I gasp, my body frozen up which ment that my grip on his...thing got tighter and he let out a another deep groan, his eyes closing.

Before I could remove my hand, he flipped us over so that he was on top of me and a surprised shriek escape my lips. He crashed his lips on mine and dominated the kiss. He bit my lower lips pulling it back with him before he let it go.

He looked into my eyes before slowly descending and taking my lips in a passionate kiss that has my toes curling. A moan bubbled up in my throat at the intense feeling that's coursing through my body. His tongue slidder into my mouth without any objection from me, my body falling under his spell, ready for his command. Our tongue massage each other erotically; we were lost in our bubble, in our own world, but all good things must come to an end.

The door was slammed open, but Xiden continued to kiss me, refusing to acknowledge the person at the door until the person cleared their throat.

He release my lips and immediately bury my face in his neck. I felt the atmosphere change from lust to dark almost instantly.

"What?" He barked at the person at the door.

"Uhm..." I heard a rough voice trail off. Xiden brought his hand down to my hand that was still gripping his...package and my cheeks burned fiercely.

He place a kiss on my cheek then peck my lips. He brought his lips to my ear, "I'm going to freshen up in the bathroom, it's the door straight ahead. Some of your clothes are in the closet; when you're ready get dressed." He whispered before getting off me, giving me a clear view of his uhm...hard on and firm butt, my cheeks heat up more.

Finally getting a view of my surroundings I realize that I wasn't in my house. The room that I was in was painted a dark blue colour with silver curtains. I am on a large king size bed with silver silk sheets and large blanket. There is a tv mounted up on the wall in front of the bed with a fire place below it. There is a couch in front of the fireplace and to the left of it was a beautiful view.

There are three doors in the room, the one that Xiden said is the bathroom, a walking closet that he disappeared into, and the door to the room where a buff man about 6'3 with white hair and pale blue eyes. He is wearing a black tailored three piece suit that fits him perfectly. All in all, he is a handsome guy.

Sitting up in the bed, bringing the comfortable with me til it is under my chin, I looked at him in the eyes, and just like Xiden's his eyes are cold too.

"Uh-uhm, hi?" I said twiddling my thumbs with red cheeks.

He chuckled before he started approaching me, "Hi," he said with a smirk on his lips. "What's your name princess?" He asked taking one of my hand in his, placing a kiss on the back of my hand and if it was possible, my cheeks heat up more.

"A-Amira." I said, taking my hand from his.

"That's a beautiful name, princess, my... " he was interrupted by a well dressed Xiden who is also sporting a three piece suit. "Fuck off Armanno and stop flirting with my girl." He said coming to the end of the bed, grabbing one of my foot and pulling me towards him. My legs on either side of his as he stands between my open thighs.

A giggle escape me as he buried his head in my neck. "That's tickles," I said referring to his stubble.

"Mhmm," Is all she said. "Should I shave it off?" He asked pulling back and looking me in the eyes.

"No, I like it."

The soft clicking of the door let's me know that we're alone. "Did I tell you that you look beautiful toady?"

"No," I mumbled. "I probably look like a mess though."

He gripped my chin, bring my eyes to his, my palm resting on his broad chest. "You are so fucking beautiful baby, even when you just wake up with your hair sticking everywhere and drool on your chin and morning breath." He said seriously and I shriek, covering my mouth with my hand.

He chuckled removing my hands, "I'm just joking babe." He said kissing my hands before kissing me on the lips.

"Help me." He said pointing to his tie. After helping him with his tie he placed a scorching kiss on my lips before telling me to get a shower and meet him in the kitchen.

****

Standing under the warm shower spray I can't help but to let my mind wonder.

I was so caught up in Xiden that everything else was pushed to the back of my mind.

I have no recollection of being on a plane or even agreeing to come to Paris with Xiden. I'm not complaining or anything because I have the week off and this gives me more time to get to know Xiden.

What does this make us. Are we a couple, lovers? I mean we make out all the time we're near each other, not to mention craving each others touch and presence. He hasn't asked me to be his girlfriend...what if this is just a fling to him? Just something to past time.

No, no, I shook my head, he wouldn't do that. He's not like that.

'Yeah, and how much do you really know him?' A nagging voice in the back of my head said.

Finishing up in the bathroom, I got dressed in a white thin strap sundress that was cut low in the back. I let my hair down in it's natural waves and only applying some lip gloss on my lips.

Putting on my nude flats I left in search of Xiden. Walking down the hall I didn't sew any personal pictures on the walls or anything, they're just paintings of random things.

Following the faint sound of talking, I found Xiden with Armanno and another tall, built man with black hair and a girl with bright red hair clad in full black and bright red heels like her hair.

I heard another footstep which turns out to be Alfanso and no surprise here, he eating."Doll." He said excitedly cause everyone to look at me.

****
Hi fireflies. Just want to apologize for the long wait on this chapter and because I took so long to update, I'll be publishing a next chapter later tonight or early tomorrow.

Thank you guys for almost 500 reads. It means the world to me.

As always vote, comment and share.

Xoxo J 😚

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

14.7K 271 52
Enzo Marchetti had always been a man with a plan. And his current plan was to find the perfect woman to settle down with. He knew that having a capab...
92.3K 3.2K 63
This is the Sequal of Pain Before Love. You will need to Read the first one to understand this one or you will be confused. This is Keyona Martinez...
8.5K 135 51
This book can be read as a standalone, however, I advise you to read His Possession first. This would help you understand the context and not spoil t...
11.7K 186 12
Amina is 23 years old and just ended the college for nursery and has been working at a small hospital at big New York for 2 months. Her dad is a doct...