Creepypasta Parent Scenarios

By Writer_Lucie

Welcome. I hope you enjoy this book even though currently it's going though an editing phase so chapters are... More

Chapter 1 | They find a baby
Chapter 2 | First night with the baby
Chapter 3 | Another pasta babysits
Chapter 4 | Teething
Chapter 6 | First time walking
First Kill
You get lost
He finds you/You find your way back
Favorite Father Daughter Bonding Moment
A/n ~ About Toby.

Chapter 5 | First words

7.7K 139 157
By Writer_Lucie

Art by thesonofallthingsunecessary on Tumblr

Lucie: You are around 12-18 months old as that is the age babies start to talk

Edited on the 16th of August 2021

Jeff the Killer:

The paper white skinned man sat in his bed almost in a daze as he watched his daughter play with building blocks. Lately he has been wondering and mulling over the fact he had been taking care of a human child for the past year or so.It still felt strange to him, he never cared about someone this strongly in what feels like forever. The sudden silence that washed over the room brought back his attention checking if Y/n was okay.

Her E/colour eyes were looking up at him with joy and excitement, the blocks she was stacking onto one another stacked into a tower of 4 blocks. Jeff chuckled and got down on the carpet next to her "Good job punk" he muttered gently rubbing his hand on her head. The small bit of affection sent the girl in a fit of happy giggles, lifting her arms up to be picked up. Jeff complied to her wishes and brought her into a hug before settling her on his crossed legs. Y/n looked towards the stack of blocks and smiled at her accomplishment "Block!" She called out pointing towards her achievement.

He froze looking down to his daughter then the blocks in shock "Y-You.." for once he was speechless. He felt warmth in his chest and an overbearing feeling of happiness cloud his mind. With shaky hands he cupped her healed but scared cheeks "Your first word kid" he said with his smile widening.

"I'm so proud"

BEN Drowned:

BEN and Masky were in a very heated argument. Nobody really knew what the argument was about and the two who were arguing forgot what it was about - showing how pointless the argument was in the first place -, leaving it to be a battle to see who would stomp away first out of frustration.

Slenderman sadly was not in the mansion at the time to stop the two short tempered creeps from yelling insults at one another. However it seemed that everyone forgot about the child sitting in front of the TV watching Spongebob, though her focus was on the man who was yelling at her father. Her elven ears were still sensitive with loud noises seeing as she was still so small and fragile. Not to mention elven ears were even more sensitive than a normal humans.

All the pointless yelling was causing her pain and discomfort. So she did what others her age would do in her situation. Wail and cry.

Her hands were tugging at her ears and her vocal cords gave their all to beat the loudness of the two men and outdo them with her own screams.

BEN easily heard her cries over Masky's yelling and turned away from the said man to calm his daughter. Once he was close enough he crouched down to grab the small child and set her on his hip.

BEN was like a child himself most of time probably due to the age he died at, that's why the others were more than surprised that the glitch managed to calm his daughter in only a few minutes. Something that they couldn't imagine doing.

He held her securely to him a hand supporting her weight whilst the other was placed on her head that leaned against his shoulder "Aw I'm sorry princess, you okay?" He cooed smoothing out some of her H/c locks of hair. His hand abruptly stopped the gesture once Y/n had looked up at him with a pout "Hu-Huwts" [Hurts] before placing her head back down on his shoulder. The glitch felt such strong emotions of happiness and shock he glitched out and ended up teleporting into the TV, the lights near by seemed to glow brighter and brighter until they broke. He had ignored it all and focused on the small girl in his arms.

"Shh, Daddy won't let anyone hurt you sweetie"

Masky:

Masky sighed adjusting the white bandages around his wounded arm. He wasn't sure why but his focus has been everywhere during his past few missions causing him to get injured more than usual along with damaging his weapon by accident. Not to mention his boss wasn't too happy that he almost lost the victim he was assigned to take out.

So to say that the masked killer had a stressful day would be an understatement. Slowly he made his way to his room, a hand combing through his brown locks of hair whilst he begged for the headache that was forming to go away. All he wanted was to take a nap and recharge.

Once he was in the comfort of his room he shrugged his jacket, discarding it on the chair in his room. E.J who had been looking after Y/n while he was gone greeted the tired man and left afterwards leaving the daddy daughter duo to have their family time. The corners of his lips poked up in a small smile approaching the small baby that sat on the floor with her toys.

Carefully he sat down next to her on the carpeted floor and watched as she picked up various toys and messing with them, however as soon as she noticed the familiar face-- well mask she ignored the toys in favour of hugging her dad's arm that was closest to her "Hey honey, missed me?" He chuckled ignoring the pain the high brought his arm.

Y/n looked at the white bandages wrapped around her dad's arm and babbled "Owchie" she mumbled looking up at him with her big doe eyes "Ooh don't worry about me honey" he laughed seeing her press her face against his arm, placing a sloppy kiss to the bandages "Thank you baby" he thanked the small child and brought her closer to him so he could lift his mask up and kiss her cheek as a thank you.

He brought his daughter to his bed and carefully set her down, he lied next to her and smiled to himself. The two drifted off to sleep, taking a well deserved nap together.

"You make my day brighter with just one smile"

Hoodie:

Hoodie had a soft spot for his daughter that was for sure. To others he was cold and he kept to himself though behind closed doors he was the softest person ever to his little girl. The hooded man sat in his room fiddling around with his mask, during the latest mission Slender had sent him and Masky one of the people they were fighting managed to tear a part of his mask.

Fortunately Sally had taught him how to sew when it happened one other time. Grabbing a needle and some black thread he sits at his desk muttering cursed under this breath when the thread wouldn't go through the eye of the needle. Once he finally managed to thread the needle he reached up and brought his hood down and took off his mask, careful not to damage it any further.

Y/n looked at the man with sparkles in her eyes, she absolutely adored when her dad didn't have his mask on. She crawled over to her dad's chair and tugged onto his pant leg wanting to be picked up and brought closer to him. He let out a low chuckle and he plucked her up from the ground, letting her stand on his legs with his help "You want to help me pumpkin?" She babbled happily giving him a grin.

Hoodie sat Y/n on his lap so she faced the desk with her back against his chest to support her, he hummed a soft tune to keep her calm and sewed the tear shut in a few minutes. He brought the mask up to his face ready to put it on but a pair of small hands slapped at his hands to stop him.

He looked down with a raised eyebrow, Y/n turned to him and placed her chubby little hands on his face "Pweetyyyy" she mumbled dragging out the word. Hoodie felt his heart swell and skip a few beats when he understood his daughter's word. Obeying her wishes he left the mask back on the table and let his daughter play with his light blonde-brown hair.

"I wouldn't trade you for the world"

Ticci Toby:

Toby was very angry. He never thought he could be so pissed off like he was at the moment, Masky and Slenderman his boss had both argued with the axe wielding murderer minutes before he stormed off to his room and taking Y/n to walk around the forest in hopes of calming down.

The brown haired man stomped trough the woods with Y/n in his arms, her head resting on his shoulder. His hurried walk soon stopped when he reached a small clearing with a lake. The lake was deep in the forest hidden by countless trees and bushes, it's clear water sparkling in the sunlight

He gently sat Y/n down on the lush grass propping her up on a large rock by the river. Y/n watched with a confused pout and curious eyes as her dad moved away from her and started picking up rocks from the ground. She watched as he reeled his arm back and threw the rock in his hand with a lot of force causing the water to splash everywhere.

"T-Toby you can't do that, Toby f-focus" he mutters in a mocking tone throwing another rock "Toby do this, Toby you a-al-lmost killed m-me" he continues more aggressively "They t-treat me like s-some little snot-nosed k-kid!" He huffs "No offense Y/n" he added looking over at the child whose hand was in their mouth.

Bending down he grabbed yet another rock, ready to throw away some of his negative energy with it. Y/n expected him to continue talking before throwing but when he went to throw the rock he was quiet so she decided to say something for him "Toby!" She yelled out happily.

Stunned from the unexpected shout of his daughter Toby dropped the rock on his foot. He didn't even flinch, he only rushed over to his daughter as all of his anger was quickly replaced by happiness and excitement. He scooped his daughter up into his arms pressing his cheek to hers "Hey that's me!" He pointed out laughing happily "Oh my munchkin said her first word" he smiled pulling down his mouth guard and giving her a smile.

"For a first time in a long time I feel like more than just a killer, because of you"

Eyeless Jack:

When it came to his little girl Jack was always making sure she was hitting all stages of her growth properly. So to no ones surprise when she was the age around when she is supposed to be talking he was spending a few hours every day, talking and naming random objects whilst pointing at them to try and coax her to talk.

E.J was having another one of his lessons with his little girl the two  them sitting on the fluffy carpet in the middle of his room. He sat crossed legged whilst she leaned against his legs happy that she was so close to her dad. E.J pointed to a random object in the room "Look at that honey. That's a table. Ta-ble" he emphases hoping she would understand. He continued doing this with a handful of other things such as a book, pillow, doll, ball and the colour red.

As he was going to go over a few of the items again someone knocked on his door before cracking it open wide enough so they could pop their head in. This person was Nick [Nick Vanill] "Hey Jack? Dr. Sally had to leave and he asked if you could check the creeps in med wing" E.J sighed and got up "Yeah sure, can you just watch over Y/n for a second?" Nick nodded and sat down next to the small girl.

The two sat in silence looking at each other. Nick grinned taking his black beanie off and placing it on top of her head making it slide over her eyes. She giggled and tugged the beanie off offering it back to the man, he placed it next to himself and ruffled her messy hat hair "Don't you worry your dad will be back before you even notice he's gone" he chuckled.

"DAD!" She cheered, his eyes widened and his mouth dropped in shock. With haste he took the girl into his arms and rushed over to the hospital wing they had in the manor. He burst through the door grinning like a mad man startling E.J who was currently re-wrapping a bandage on Jeff's stomach causing him to wrap it too tightly "OW! You moTHER FUCKER" he yelped.

However his yelps were ignored when Nick held out Y/n towards the two of them "Speak child!" He smiled What are you doi--" "Dadaa!" E.J smiled under his mask. He quickly finished bandaging Jeff up before he took his baby in his arms "What did you say honey? Can you please repeat that?" He asked. Y/n looked up at him and held her arms out "dada!" E.J hugged her closely gently leaning his head on hers.

"I'm never letting you go"

Slenderman:

Slenderman had taken both Sally and Y/n to an abandoned park located deep withing the forest. It's equipment was old and a bit rusty but nonetheless well maintained by he mysterious tall creature himself. Vines and wild flowers decorated the area along with fairylights that had small lanterns over them seeing as the forest was dark 80% of the time.

"Sally? Would it be alright if I was to leave you in charge of taking care of Y/n for 20 minutes?" He questioned remembering something he forgot to do before they left "Oh sure dad!" She smiled watching as he teleported away. Sally turned to her little sister sitting on the baby swing with a pout and crossed arms "I don't like you" she puffed her cheeks.

Y/n blinked looking up at her in curiosity and confusion "Ever since dad took you in he hasn't been paying almost any attention to me" she ranted as if the little girl knew what she did 'wrong'. Sally sat on the merry-go-round facing away from the girl leaning her head in her crossed arms. The small girl that sat in the swing wanted to come down so she started to fuss and squirm around to get her attention.

When that failed she started crying "S-Sawwyy" she called out desperate to be picked up. Sally's head shot up twisting herself to face the girl "W-What did you say...?" She asked blinking "Sawwy! Sawwy!!" Sally rushed over and plucked the little girl out of the swing hugging her tightly and giggling happily with Y/n giggling along her tears long forgotten.

Slenderman soon enough came back to the two only to see Sally holding onto Y/n with sparkling eyes "DAD YOU'LL NEVER GUESS WHAT Y/N DID!" She yelled out rushing over to the tall man. Slenderman was pleasantly surprised that day.

"I will never let anyone get between me and my family"

Bloody Painter:

B.P gripped onto his hair with one hand as stress washed over his form, he stood at the door of his room looking around it, Y/n on his hip giggling at the mess inside. Smiledog was standing in the middle of his room with one of his many paintbrushes in his mouth. The walls and floors were covered in his red "paint" the pales that held the liquid knocked over. The usually calm and collected man felt his face heat up with anger, it had taken him weeks to collect that blood from his victims.

Ever since he got Y/n he couldn't go out as much to get the special paint he used to paint with so every ounce of it he had was precious. All the anger soon fizzled out into a dejected sigh as he moved to start cleaning up the blood that coated and stained his room red, after he had shooed Smile out of his room of course. He set Y/n down on his surprisingly unstained bed and left the room to grab a bucket of water and some cleaning supplies.

Y/n looked around at the white walls that had a familiar red substance dripping from the bottom of them, she slowly crawled down from the bed falling down on her butt. She crawled over to the wall closest to her and reached her small fingers up to the walls. She remembers her dad do this many times with the help of a stick, she never understood why he didn't just use his hands. She smeared the blood with her hands drawing random shapes in it though in her mind she was drawing a tree.

B.P walked back inside with a bucket of warm water in one hand and a bucket of random cleaning supplies and agents in the other. He stopped in his tracks seeing his child fingerprinting on the wall "Y/n, what are you doing bud?" He questioned placing the buckets on the floor and crouching down next to her with a soft chuckle. She babbled a bit gesturing to the tree like it was obvious "Yes... I see" he nodded.

Y/n giggled placing her hands on his masked face leaving two handprints on it "Pwaiiiiint!" She giggled happily. B.P smiled underneath his mask bringing her closer in a small hug "Yes my darling, paint" he nodded. The small family played a bit longer in the mess until nap time came around and  he got her to sleep in her crib.

While she slept peacefully he cleaned up the room looking over at her sleeping form once in a while to check on her. He smiled as she drooled on her stuffed animal plush cuddled into her arms.

"My darling daughter"

Homicidal Liu:

Y/n despite being so young always new she in a way had two dads, or at least she knew he could act one or another way. Either he was so kind and caring speaking with the softest tone or he was pretty mean and passive-aggressive only using a cold tone with her.

From her spot in the kitchen she munched on some sliced up apples observing her dad talking to himself again. He paced around the kitchen talking and gesturing with his hands "You almost let her escape!" Liu argued "Oh please, no I didn't!" Sully huffed "We are already on thin ice with Slenderman and the others, I don't need us failing missions too" Liu sighed running his hands through his brown "Fucking calm down Liu, we're fine" he argued.

Y/n smiled hearing Sully speak, it has been a few days since the last time she had heard Sully speak. She clapped her hands and brought her hands up towards her dad wanting to be picked up but the two argued back and forth not noticing how she tried getting their attention. She huffed picking up an apple slice from the plate in front of her and chucked it at them, hitting the back of their head.

"What the hell?" Sully rubbed the back of his head and turning around to face Y/n who was staring up at him expectantly "What do you want kid?" he questioned plucking her up from the chair, she giggled wrapping her arms around his neck "Sully!" she cheered making the man freeze in his spot. He wasn't used to being in control when they dealt with her, he usually let Liu take care of her, he grinned ruffling her hair "Heh, I guess you're not so bad" he muttered.

"I'd kill for her" "As would I"

Dark Link:

The ash skinned man was walking around in the wood in the middle of the night with his daughter in his arms. She had woken up at 3 AM exactly and didn't feel tired enough to go back to sleep. D.L was aware that she needed to go ack to sleep so she wouldn't be grouchy the next day, let's just say a pissy dragon hybrid baby is something you do not want to have crawling around. Especially with her uncontrollable powers, have you ever seen a baby turn into a full on dragon with glowing eyes, just cause she was in a bad mood? Yeah well the creeps did and it was not pretty.

He walked down one of the many paths in the woods surrounding the mansion talking to Y/n about the animals and nature that surrounded them both, hoping to get her to sleep. Y/n looked around the woods in wonder and curiosity, reaching for every flower and giggling happily at any critter that shows up.

D.L spotted a small baby bunny resting beneath a tree curled up into a ball of fluffy cuteness. Grinning he crouched down and got her to stand, gently he brought her arm up pointing to the bunny "Look over there Y/n, that's a baby bunny" she gasped at the adorable creature, her eyes sparkling with excitement. The bunny poked his head up looking at the two and cautiously hopped over to Y/n who gladly pet it "Bunnnnnyy" she whispered happily.

Dark felt his heart melt at the sight, he watched as she took the bunny in her arms and looked at Dark like it was the best thing that happened in her short life. He chuckled and picked them both up "As a present for saying your first word, you may keep it" he smiled turning to walk back to the mansion. On the walk back both the bunny and the girl fell asleep cuddled up in the arms of her dad.

"I never knew I could feel like this"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

315K 4.6K 23
Hello! Welcome to my book! By reading this you'll find out what its like to date these psychos. I'm sorry in advance for Out of character-ness and l...
199K 3.7K 20
You're the girlfriend of a notorious Creepypasta killer, what have you gotten yourself into? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Characters: Ben Drowned Doll Ma...
1.2M 19.6K 53
Includes Jeff the Killer, BEN Drowned, Eyeless Jack, Hoodie, Masky, Lost Silver, Bloody Painter, Ticci Toby, and Zalgo. Comment if you want any more...
1.3K 17 13
Featuring Slenderman, Jeff the killer, Ben Drown, Eyeless Jack, Masky, Hoodie, Ticci Toby, Laughing Jack, Homicidal Liu, Bloody Painter, the Puppete...