Jodha Akbar: NEW ONE [#Wattys...

By Duhasaad

We all know that we can't change the people around us, we can't change their attitudes, minds, behaviors, and... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Epilogue

Chapter 6

1.1K 37 6
By Duhasaad

           Jodha was crying in pain, the only words in her mind was 'Jalal please come as soon as possible!!! I need you, please come fast!!!' she was murmuring these words all the time, when suddenly Sharif entered there, she looked at him disgusted, she wanted to kill him at that second, but she wasn't able to do so; because of the ropes, so she turned to the other side ignoring him, he sat in the corner and opened his phone and started to check his Facebook so coldly, she started to lose her patient seeing him that calm "GOT OUT OF HERE!!!", he turned to face her, then replied "Do you know me so you can order me??? Hey!! For your knowledge, you're the one whose kidnapped here not I, remember that", "You know what?? Your right, but I rather be kidnapped than being PEOPLE PLAYING DOLL" she smirked, "What do you mean??" Sharif asked, "You are so stupid and won't understand" she replied statistically, "What do you mean??" he asked again but more strictly, "OK!! I will tell you, even though you won't trust me, but I will, Adham is playing with your life and feelings right now and you're just supporting him for doing that", he started laughing loudly "Really??? Oh OK I will free you now" he took a breath then continued "Are you out of your mind?? I have never seen someone that much stupid like you before, if you want me to free you, you have to say something possible you stupid, anyway I'm going cause I think I won't be able to hear your lies anymore" he went out while giggling, 'Sharif, you thought I'm lying, it's your fault, you will know the truth soon, but unfortunately it will be so late' she then thought again 'Jalal you have to come quickly'.

"Please don't say that Jalal!!! Of course you're like my brother, but please understand me!! I can't it's been 7 years and I can't... why can't someone understand me??" she started crying, Jalal hugged her, then he got up and went to the door took the keys and left followed by Abdul and Mirza, "What would happen if you called him Ha??? Answer me???" Hamida yelled at her, Salima ran to her room and locked the door and started crying loudly, "Mum, please leave her alone!! It's her right to call or not" Shivani stopped Hamida from following her, "Yes mum, leave her" Bakshi tried as well.

"Jalal!! Calm down!! We will find her, don't worry" Mirza tried to calm him, Jalal nodded then asked "Did they find any clue??", "Unfortunately, no Jalal" Abdul answered back, "ABDUL!! THAT'S ENOUGH, I DON'T HAVE ANY PATIENT LEFT, CALL THE POLICE AND TELL THEM EVERYTHING NOW!!" Jalal gave up, "Are you sure??", "YES, but make sure that Adham won't know" Abdul nodded then went to one side to call the police. "Jalal!! Do you want me to try with Salima, I mean...", "No Mirza, don't. It's right that I wanted her to do it at the beginning, but when I thought about it I found that I was wrong, because in that way I will put her in risk from her feelings in one side and Adham danger in the other so I won't let her do it even if she wants". "But Jalal...", "Mirza!! This is my last decision don't try" Mirza nodded. Suddenly Jalal received a message with picture of blood in the floor and written in it 'Seems like your wife got injured with her feet, but how???' Jalal heart shattered 'Jodha!! All what happened was because of me I'm sorry!! If I with draw the case, this wouldn't have happened, forgive me!!' he couldn't hold himself anymore he collapsed on his knees and started to cry silently while trying to get energy by closing his hands firmly, "Jalal!! Please got your strength back!! If you will be that weak we will not have the time to search for Jodha, bro!! Please got up!!" Mirza tried to give him some patient "Mirza!! She needs me and I can't even talk to her" Jalal said painfully, "Bro!! Everything will be fine trust me" Mirza hugged him to comfort him. Abdul came "Jalal!! the police put your number in probation and don't worry they said that they will not be around us so Adham won't know, also they will send groups to search in secret ways and the officer will be with us but as a bodyguard he will be here in minutes" Jalal nodded.

"Adham!! Do you think they used police help??" Sharif asked, "No, Jalal said to Abdul that he don't want police as he is afraid on his Jodha, my secret man told me that and he just send his men" Adham answered, "IS THERE ANYBODY HERE??? CAN YOU HEAR ME???" Jodha yelled, Adham smirked and went to her "What's the matter princess??", "FIRST STOP CALLING ME PRINCESS BECAUSE IT IS LIKE A POISON FROM YOUR MOUTH, SECOND I WANT TO GO TO THE BATHROOM I THINK YOU CAN'T STOP ME" she yelled at him, "You're right, I can't stop you, but don't try this time because the bathroom window is closed in a way even your Jalal can't open it, FREE HER!!" he then pulled her to the bathroom harshly then pushed her hardly toward the door, Jodha's angriness reached the peak, she turned to him and in all her strength she slapped him "DON'T EVER TRY TO TOUCH ME AGAIN, BECAUSE I DON'T THINK YOU KNOW THE RISKS, I'M NOT LIKE ANY OTHER WEMAN, BECAUSE I'M JALAL ALDEIN WIFE SO FEAR ME" she took a breath then she continued while poking in his forehead "PUT THIS IN YOUR SMALL STUPID MIND" then she entered the bathroom and closed the door firmly, Adham was shocked with her reaction, he was amazed in the same time as he had never seen this side in any woman before, not even in Ruqaiya "Now I release why this var***t love you that much" he smirked evilly.

Inside the bathroom Jodha was about to vomit from the smell and the dirtiness, but she was forced to use it, so she used it and after that she tried to open the window, but she found it impossible so she went out, she walked toward her seat and yelled while looking at Adham "I'M DONE TIE ME", Adham patient was gone by now, so he went to her and slapped her hard and said "Don't bring my evil side to life you fearless pretty girl, TIE HER AS HARD AS YOU CAN, SO SHE WILL FEEL THE REAL PAIN" Jodha started laughing then said statistically "You're one, two, three, four more than twenty men and you're afraid from me", Adham fumed in angriness and went out when Jodha yelled so he can hear her "YOU BOXING MAN, WHERE ARE YOU GOING??? DON'T WORRY I WON'T HARM YOU", Adham went running to her and throttle her then yelled "THAT'S ENOUGH...... ENOUGH I WILL KILL YOU", "WHAT ARE YOU DOING ADHAM??? LEAVE HER SHE WILL DIE LEAVE HER" Sharif pushed him away with all his strength, Jodha started coughing, she was out of breath she was fearful, so she decided to keep quiet, "LEAVE ME!!! LET ME KILL HER" Adham yelled "ADHAM!! COME WITH ME NOW" Sharif yelled back while grapping him out, Jodha was still shocked, she started crying out loudly while saying "JALAL PLEASE COME QUICKLY!!! I'M SO AFRAID HERE".

Sharif took Adham outside and yelled "WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU??? YOU PROMICED ME WE WILL NOT KILL HER THEN WHAT HAPPENED???", "Nothing I just went out of control sorry" Adham replied, "Adham please!! Another time control over yourself" Adham nodded, Then said "I need to call that Jalal" Adham said while calling Jalal.

Jalal got the call, he was about to answer but the officer stopped him by saying "Remember what we said, make this call as long as you can so we can know their place" Jalal nodded then answered

"You know that your stupid wife was about to die before few minutes because of her stupidest, fearless tongue but unfortunately she got saved, thank your God" Adham said

Jalal couldn't believe what he just heard, they were about to kill her, so he yelled "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO HER ADHAM??? I WILL KILL YOU...YOU BA****D"

"I think it will be better if you see her by yourself" Adham said while going to the room then he put the camera on Jodha.

Jalal was shocked seeing the marks on her face, hands and neck his eyes widen, he got tears in his eyes seeing her condition.

"JALAL!! JALALL!!" Jodha was crying, "OHHH How emotional!! Anyway I think you need to give her some advice, so she will shut her fu***g mouth another time and don't lead me to do that with her again" Adham said while putting the phone in front of Jodha in a table and went out then he said "Five minutes no more". As soon as he got out, Jodha said "Jalal please come quickly!!"

"Jodha!! give me some time I promise by today evening you will be with me" Jalal replied. "Jodha do you have any idea?? Where you are??" Mirza asked as he knows Jalal is still in a shock and he might not ask her and forget.

"Yes!! we are in a forest in a house at the end of the forest also there is a sound of a mosque near us, I think there is a main road very near from us" Jodha replied

Jalal looked at the officer which wasn't shown in the camera, and the officer made him relief that they know the place, Jalal wanted to relief her so he said "wheels are searching...else the sun wouldn't have raised...floods are good...on the rays of sun...unlike Paris... New York is big...did you see the wheels...you know what I mean...on such time and place...unlike others we can understand each other's" Jodha knew he is trying to tell her something in their secret way, so she did like every time and connected the first letter of each line and released he wanted to say 'we found you' she smirked to him in a way telling him 'I understood', then Adham entered and said "Your time is over" he took the phone and said "Bye" then he cut the call and went out.

"Adham!! How we will know what they talked about??? And if he found her or not??" Sharif Asked, "By the recorder Sharif" Adham replied "Recorder?? Which recorder??", "Calls recorder, I left them so they will tell each other everything, and I will know where did he reach now" then Adham opened the recorder.

"Jalal what did you told her??? I mean wheels, sun and floods what were you talking about???" Mirza asked, Jalal smirked and replied "I told her that 'we found you' that's all", "Really?? But how??" Mirza was amazed, "You are still a child in love Mirza, you will learn it later" Jalal replied, "But Mr. Jalal are you sure they won't know??" the officer asked, "Don't worry when Adham will hear it he will think it's just a stupid words".

"Adham!! What did he tell her??" Sharif asked, "Nothing, it's just a stupid connected words", "So did he reach us??", "No, I don't think so because if he reached us, he would have told her, and in New York there is many forests so for sure no, don't worry" Adham replied.

Salima was still in her room crying and remembering her beautiful moments with both Jalal and Jodha while feeling guilty for not helping them "I can't be that mean, Jodha and Jalal have done so much to me, I have to help them, Yes!! I have to help them" Salima got finally a conclusion in her mind, she went to her phone and called him.

He took two second then he answered "Hello, who's there??".

"You forgot my number???" Salima asked.

"SALIMA....THIS IS YOU??" he asked in shocked tone.

"Yes, it's me Sharif" Salima answered.

Sharif was shocked he never thought she might call him ever again, he didn't know what to tell her or how to react.

"Sharif!!! Where are you lost??? Do you hear me???" Salima asked while her heart was skipping some beats.

"Salima... really.... this is y... you???... I mean.... I mean I have never imagined in my life that.... that you will call me ever again, I thought... I thought you will forget everything by the time you... you got married" he replied in surprising tone.

"I know Sharif, Actually I called you because I need to talk to you" Salima was serious.

"Talk?? About what??" Sharif was confused.

"I can't speak in the phone we need to meet, I will be waiting you tomorrow at 5 in our place do you remember??" Salima asked.

"Sure I will be on time, actually it's so near from me now" Sharif replied back.

"Ok then see you... bye!!" Salima said then cut the call.

'Salima!! But what she wants to talk to me about?? And how did she knew I'm here?? This is so weird' Sharif thought, he remembered their last meeting.

***Flashback***

"Sharif!! Please don't leave!! I.... I can't stay away from you for one second ple... please don't leave!!" Salima begged while crying, "I have to Salima, it will be better for both of us" Sharif replied while hugging her, "NO, IT'S NOT BETTER AT ALL, WE CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT EACH OTHER, WHY CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND???" she yelled at him, "Salima!! Please don't make it hard for me!! You know how much I love you, and I can't see you getting married to someone else this will hurt me a lot so leave me let me go" he told her while looking deep in her eyes, "Sharif please!! OK fine if you want we can go together, yes let us go to London together and there, nobody will find us, and we will live there together forever" she replied back all broken, "No Salima, I will never allow someone to point a finger on you, and never think about that, OK I love you but I'm sure your family love you the same and I will not let you hurt them and be away from them just for my sake" he told her while holding her from her shoulders, "BUT WHY?? IF THEY REALLY LOVE ME, THEN THEY WOULD HAVE LET US MARRY AND LIVE TOGETHER, THEY DON'T LOVE ME, THEY DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT ME...." She started yelling but was cut by Sharif who said "Never say that Salima, they really love you I can see that and they did that for your sake they have the right I'm a person who can't stand by himself, I'm just a bodyguard for your father, and they were so kind that they didn't kill me so please don't say that you have to swear in our love that you will never hurt them and will do what they want specially your father" then he took a breath and continued "That is the end of our story Salima, understand that not every love story have a happy ending and our love story is one of those without happy ending, our story end is to be separated from now on, to sacrifice our love for others happiness, to leave each other forever, this is the end my love, I just want you to remember one thing, that whatever will happen I will always have you in my heart and will never ever forget you even if I married and get kids, I will stay loving you and will tell my kids about you, I love you more than my life and this universe, take care of yourself not for anyone but for me, BYE!!" he kissed her from her forehead, then her hands, then he took his bags and went inside the airport, they started to close the door "SHARIF!! PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME!! PLEASE SHARIF!!! YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO.....COME BACK NOW SHARIF!!! SHARIF!!!" Salima yelled while crying then she collapsed in her knees and murmured all broken "Please don't leave!! Please!! Sharif!! Sharif!!"

***Flashback end***

His wounds opened again after remembering that, his tears were already there on his cheeks, then he took a hard breath and said to himself in a murmur 'I have never forgot you, you were always in my mind, dreams, and heart, I never forgot you Salima, never'......

***********************************************

Holla,

here's chapter six

please do vote and give at least one line comment so I can know if I proceed further on watt-pad or no!!!

and one more request, please do shout out for this story!!

Thank you!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Yours to revenge By Rami

General Fiction

228K 11.3K 40
Highest Ranking: #8 in General fiction on 05/06/2017 "When you begin a journey of revenge, start by digging two graves: one for your enemy, and one f...
2.7M 155K 120
This story is about a relationships between a father and daughter. A wife and husband. And 2 best friend. "G-g-go" I stuttered moving back a little...
103K 5.4K 27
Presenting to you a different love story where two soul meet each other after having enough fight with each other. They realised that they...
1.7M 71.9K 70
It's time to fall for cocky, charming, and handsome Billionaire! Or is it? Anyways, life gives you what you never expected out of it in the mess wher...