The Wolf Baby

By Kayy_B

**THIS IS A SAMPLE, PLEASE DO NOT READ IT IF YOU ARE GOING TO GET TRIGGERED BY THE FACT THAT IT IS A SAMPLE... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty

Chapter Sixteen

578K 13.6K 2.3K
By Kayy_B

Chapter Sixteen

I opened my eyes to find myself lying on the sofa in Gabriel's living room. Groaning, I pushed myself up to a sitting position.

What was I doing here?

"Nina?" A voice asked beside me. I turned around in my seat to find Gabriel's concerned gaze on me.

"Hi, what am I doing here?" I asked watching as his hazel eyes widened fractionally.

"You don't remember?" He questioned, frowning slightly.

"Remember wha-" I started to say but stopped when I remembered why I came here.

He told me he was going to tell me everything...

He said he was a Werewolf...

He changed into a wolf...

"Oh my god!" I whispered jumping off the sofa.

He turned into a wolf!

"Nina, let me explain." Gabriel started to say as he got up as well but I didn't care.

He turned into a wolf!

"Oh my god, you turned into a wolf!" I screeched stepping away from him.

"I know. Let me explain-"

"There's nothing to explain! You changed into a wolf! That's pretty self-explanatory!"

I couldn't get my head around it, how can he change into a wolf?

He's a werewolf?

They exist?

"Calm down, I'll explain everything. Calm down." He pleaded softly.

"I can't...I can't..." I stopped, taking a deep breath to stop myself from panicking.

Gabriel stepped closer towards me making me take three steps back. "Don't come near me!"

"Nina, I'll never hurt you." He tried to reassure me but it didn't help. I don't want him anywhere near me.

A part of me believed that he wouldn't hurt me but the bigger part of me wanted to get out of here as fast as I could. He's not human of course he'll hurt me.

I stumbled backwards trying to create more space between, shaking my head as I tried my best to understand what the hell I just saw.

"You're a Werewolf." I whispered, it felt strange saying it.

"Yeah." Gabriel said as he watched me carefully.

"You're a Werewolf." I repeated this time a little louder.

"Yeah, I know."

"You're a Werewolf."

"Yes, I think we've established that." He frowned and tilted his head. "Did you hit your head?"

I didn't say anything, all I could think about was that he's a Werewolf, a freaking Werewolf. My eyes darted to the living room door that was wide open. I had to get out of here.

"I-er-I" I couldn't think of anything to say. All I wanted to do was get out of here but I was scared to turn around.

Gabriel took a step towards me causing my heart to pound loudly. "W-what are you doing? Stay back!"

He ignored me and continued walking slowly towards me. My eyes widened and I tried to move my legs but they were frozen.

"Don't be scared." He whispered as he stood only inches away from me. "I won't hurt you."

I wanted to believe what he said but I couldn't, I just couldn't. He isn't human. I have to leave.

I stared at him and opened my mouth and let out a piecing scream causing him to step back in shock. Knowing it was my only chance, I turned and ran out of the living room and towards the front door. I was just about to yank the door open when a hand shot out and stopped.

"Where are you going?" Gabriel demanded, his hazel eyes darkening.

I froze unable to speak. His eyes flashed with anger and he pulled me closer towards him.

"I said where are you going?" He repeated slowly.

"I- I"

Great, I just angered a person who's not human.

"Home." I squeaked, when he started so shake me gently.

He didn't say anything for a minute as he stared at me. I could feel my whole body trembling slightly. Without a word he let go of me and reached for the door and opened it. Should I make a run for it? Is this a trap? Before I could make my mind up about what to do Gabriel began to speak.

"Drive safely. And don't even think about leaving or doing something stupid." He threatened as he inched closer to me. "I'll always find you." He whispered into my ears.

I swallowed harshly and stared into his eyes that were no longer hazel. I nodded instead of answering him knowing if I opened my mouth nothing would come out.

Not wanting to stay there for more longer than necessary, I took a step back without taking my eyes of him. I began to take slow and hesitant steps back until I was no longer inside the house. Without saying anything, I sprinted to the car that was parked in front of him house. My hand frantically searching for the car keys in my pocket.

I quickly unlocked the car and got it, locking all the door. I looked back to see Gabriel standing where I left him watching me. I looked away from him and started the car, trying to keep calm and keep all my attention on the road.

As soon as I reached the house I got out of the car and walked into the apartment in a daze. My mind kept playing what I had seen.

Gabriel was a Werewolf. The guy I had sex with, the guy who is the father of my child is a Werewolf. I don't understand how that's possible. How did I miss this? I knew he was hiding something, but I never thought it would be this. The big question is what do I do now?

"Hey, you okay?" A voice asked interrupting my thoughts. I looked up to meet Leah's concerned gaze. I blinked rapidly as I realised I was standing in the doorway with the front door wide open.

I shut the door and leaned against it. "I-I just saw something that's not possible and it's messing with my head. I'm scared Leah."

Leah's face softened and she came closer to me pulling me into a hug. "It's going to be okay."

I shook my head as I clutched her closer as if she was my lifeline. "That's the thing, it's not going to be okay. It is never going to be okay."

"Do you want to talk about it?" She mumbled into my ears.

I pulled away from her and shook my head. "No, I can't." As much as I wanted to tell Leah I couldn't risk it. What if Gabriel did something to her because I told her?

Leah bit her lip and nodded. "So what are you going to do?"

I shrugged moving away from the door. "I don't know. Move to Russia. Or someplace where Gabriel can't find me."

"You can't speak Russian." Leah said as she followed me into the living room.

"Oh yeah, I forgot about the language. Move to a place where they speak English but very far away from here." I muttered as I flopped onto the sofa.

"What he said or did can't have been that bad." Leah said as she watched me carefully.

"It was." I shuddered thinking about when he turned into a Wolf. "It was much worse than I thought."

"He's not in the mafia?" Leah joked giving me a weak smile.

"Ha, I wish."

"Then what? You know you can tell me anything right?"

"I know." I muttered as she sat down beside me. "I just can't tell you this, what he said isn't real. It can't be real yet I saw it with my own eyes. He's...different, he's much more different than us. I don't know how to explain this without actually telling you. He's... not normal, he's-"

"A Werewolf?" Leah interrupted.

"What?" I whispered, my eyes widening as I realised she wasn't joking.

"A Werewolf." She repeated. "Gabriel's a Werewolf."

I gaped at her, not knowing what to say. She knows?! How does she know?

"Huh?" I muttered trying to understand all this.

"I know, Nina. It's okay." Leah told me softly.

"I don't understand. How?" I asked her. Did she see Gabriel turn into one? Did he hurt her?

"Wait." I whispered. "Are you one of them?"

"And if I am?"

I gasped standing up from the sofa and stumbling back. I shook my head in denial. "No. No." There was no way Leah was one of those things, she couldn't be. I've known her since I was 5, she's not one of them. She can't be.

"Will you hate me?"

I could feel tears prickling my eyes as I stared at my best friend, the girl I have known for 16 years. The only family I had left. If she was one of them would I hate her? Would I be scared of her?

A tear ran down my cheek as I answered. "I can never hate you Leah. Ever."

Leah stood up and took slow, hesitant steps towards me until she was just inches away from me. "I'm not a Werewolf."

I pulled her into a hug as I sobbed. "Why would you scare me like that?"

We stayed like that for a few minutes before Leah pulled away. "Everything is going to be okay."

"How? Leah, he's a Werewolf. He turns into a wolf!"

"He won't hurt you." She said softly, rubbing my back gently.

I brushed away the tears on my cheeks as more continued to fall. "How are you not scared of him? Of them? He's a monster."

"You have nothing to be scared of with Gabriel. He never hurt you, especially since you're carrying his child." Leah tried to comfort me but her words didn't help instead they made it worse.

His child. I was carrying his child. I struggled to breathe as I thought about this over and over again. I was carrying his child. I was carrying a child who would also be a Werewolf. I can't believe I didn't think of this before.

"Oh god." I breathed as I kept thinking about the baby I was carrying.

"Nina, what's wrong? You've gone pale." Leah asked, her eyes wide with concern.

"Oh my god." I repeated. "Leah!"

"What? What is it?"

"I'm carrying his child."

Leah nodded slowly. "Yeah I know."

"I'm carrying his child!" I screeched, looking down at my stomach in horror. "I- I can't."

"You can't what?" Leah asked hesitantly, her voice suddenly sounding fearful.

"I can't do this!" I yelled pointing at my stomach. "I can't do it!"

"Nina." Leah started, her eyes wide. "What are you saying?"

"I don't want the baby."

@=#~=~#=@

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.5K 400 8
this is a werewolf swapped at birth story. imagine a baby dies at birth and its the alphas baby. a nurse freaks out and doesn't know what to do so sh...
15.5K 2.3K 40
Just as the Ancient Prophecy foretold, the rise of lycans has started, but the Moon Goddess has forsaken her wolves. Mates and bonds are a rarity; wi...
749 18 4
Giorgio Vincenzo Lazzaro He's the Alpha of Luna d'argento pack. He's 24 and he's completely given up on the ideas of mates because an Alpha usually m...
284K 8.7K 46
#1 in Werewolf on 4/2/21. This book is about a girl named Alessia who went to college meeting her best friend Jessica and fell in love with her boyfr...