Red Riding Hoodie (One Piece...

By madhatter_85

Law grew up watching a little boy with a red hoodie ride his bike past his house everyday. Law bought his fir... More

1. À Nouveau
3. Soupir
4. Coup D'un Soir
5. Grands Frères
6. Désir profond
7. Baisers de Nuit
8. Soireé Film
9. Date du Désastre
10. La Plage
11. Vrai Père
12. Mauvais Sang
13. Coups Virils
14. Amants Amicaux
15. Loup
16. Harceleur
17. Réaliser

2. Épuisé

3.7K 162 109
By madhatter_85

AN~ I wanted a Lawlu book were law got feelings first, but they weren't typical 'I want that ass' feelings like in other Lawlu books. That is not hate. I'm just stating something I've noticed
~~~

"And here is where you will file all the paper work for pediatric patients. Okay?" Dr. Kureha stated as she sharply tapped her pen against the computer top. I only nodded in reply as I scribbled down more notes. "For the first 6 weeks I'm not allowing you to see any patients with me."

My jaw dropped. I was here to learn how to be a doctor not some old hag's secretary. If she wanted one of those she should have gotten a account intern. It didn't take more than 1 brain cell to file papers. "But I~"

"Your going to be babysitting my grandson."

         "Does he not have parents?" I groaned before she sent my a deadly glare, casing me to straighten up. My throat grew tight as her bony fingers wrapped around the door know. I had never been good with kids or people in general. Even without my extreme enzyme, people were never to fond of me.

            The first thing that caught my eyes were the pastel purple walls of Dr. Kureha' office, freshly painted. In the middle was a brown-skinned boy with dark red hair. Never I had seen a boy that looked like him with big eyes a shade or two darker than his skin. "Hello Chopper, this is Trafalgar Law, and he's going to stay with you."

           "Want to play?" He asked in a thick forgiven accent that I'd never heard before. His shy eyes were downcast as he held a bright blue 'Thomas the Train' figure out to which I gladly accepted.

          "Where are you from, um, Chopper?"

          "Senegal." He mumbled before shaking his head and pointing to himself.
"Tony."

           "Well," I looked back to see Dr. Kureha, but she was gone. The door was closed without a single click. "Tony is a nice name. How old are you?"

          He stopped rolling the toy train on the soft carpet, thinking, before looking up at me. By his accent and ethnicity I was starting to realize he didn't know much English. "Um, Cinq."

         I blinked rapidly not understanding until I realized he might not know how old he was in English. Immediately, I pulled out my phone before asking him to say it again into google translate. "Okay you're five, and you speak French?"

          He nodded before going back to his imaginary game on a miniature railroad track. He was a very cute kid, now that I was sitting beside him. He had long eyelashes and a handful of freckles decorating his plump cheeks. The most intriguing part was he tightly linked hair which was freely standing in a Afro. Silently, my hand crept toward the color display.

          "Don't." Tony stated as he ripped his attention from his toys and stared at me dead in my eyes, making me slightly uncomfortable. Confusion was clear as day on his face as I retracted my hand. Maybe I should have asked?

           "Can I touch your hair?"

            He pointed to the back strand randomly laying on my forehead. "You have some."

            Quickly, I pulled back out my clipboard full of notes, writing down everything I've observed about the boy in an attempt to make this job as easy as possible. "Your right. I do."

~~~

"She's crazy. That's all I have to say." Penguin huffed through his Xbox headset as we played Call of Duty: Black Ops. I rarely played Xbox. Only when I needed to tell one of my friend something that would be to long over text.

"Well." I started before taking a pause to aim my sniper rifle into a perfect head shoot. "She's an amazing doctor, so."

"I don't care what she is. She won't ever be cutting me open."

"She's a doctor."

"A witch doctor."

I only rolled my eyes despite knowing he couldn't see my face. Dr. Kureha had a unconventional method of teacher her interns. I've always heard that rumor, but babysitting her kid was extremely odd. My goal was to be a emergency surgeon, now a daycare worker.

As long as it got me a good job after I finished my online doctorate degree I didn't care. Officially, I was an intern at Gol D Roger Hospital, but I was a paid intern since I had passed my Barr and was set to be a nurse if needed.

Giving the elderly sponge bath and holding down a patient while they have a seizure doesn't sound to appealing. Plus, I just don't have the people skills for it. Personally, I'd rather tell someone their love one is dead and walk out then room than comfort then as they die. That's to much attachment.

Lazily, I tossed a handful of gummy bears into my mouth. "I get paid well, but I'll probably pick up a part time job to help with bills."

"Ask Cora~."

"No." My father, well uncle, is filthy stinking rich from the company he and my real father started together. I consider Corazon my real father because Doflamgino never toke are of my and never came home, so one day he told me and never gave me back. That was about 20 years ago when I was 5. I only ever did see him when he was having a business dinner and wanted me to smile. All he needed me for was the 'ideal son' ego to make investors swoon.

Honestly, I had no idea what they sold, nor did I care. My interests were in anatomy and physics.

"I'm no asking Corazon for money either." I hissed through the gaming mic. There was no way he'd let me live this far away from home if I kept depending on him. He would take any chance to get me back in that house. "I got to go study, my class is about to start."

With that I shut off the TV, and turned on my Mac Labtop. My online teacher Dr. Rayleigh was about to Skype the class and send a email full of our homework which we would have to take a picture of and send it back. The only thug I couldn't take online was my finals which I would have to fly to Princeton for in December.

Yeah, Princeton. You didn't really think I was 25 trying to get my Phd. That's 8 years earlier than the average Joe. Well, I did do full-time dual enrollment in my states unviersity starting sophomore year.

That allowed me to get my undergraduate at 19, and because I did so well, the college recommended I went straight to PhD. I attended Vanderbilt for the first 5 years of my degree, but starting last year I've done it online.

Class of 2019 will be my year. I'm no valedictorian, but I'm in the top 10% which is good enough for me. If I studied what was important instead of what I liked, my overall average would be higher.

Oh well.

"Hello Dr. Rayleigh." I stated, monotonous as the call was answered and I started to watch the live class and take notes. Classroom environments were fine, but my room environment was perfect. If I was at the college I couldn't wear pajamas, but in my apartment I could. Plus, I know those kids at Princeton would be preppy brats who thrive on attention and their family's money.

Nonetheless, I scribble down what I figured would be important to study until class ended and he asked for his online students to type in their questions which excluded me since I understood it, like usual.

I sighed as I threw off my shirt and wiggled under the plush covers on my bed. Dr. Kureha and Dr. Shanks lessons had me mentally and physically tired, but I was always tired. This allowed me to peacefully drift off to sleep and dream.

To Dream of a nice motorcycle ride.

Épuisé      Exhausted

~~~
AN~ please vote and comment.
Sorry for short chapter I promise it will pick up soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 151 5
Trafalgar Law went out with Monkey D. Luffy, for one year -and two months, three years ago. Not only that it was that long, Bonney just thought that...
45.3K 1.7K 24
This is my first ever fan fic, I decided to see what the hype was about. Its a LawLu fanfic taking place after Dressrosa Arc. Boy x Boy (Law x Luff...
54.6K 2.4K 15
[MODERN AU] COMPLETED ☑️ Monkey D. Luffy, a viral female gamer on Youtube. She's one of the new trending YouTubers now, so is Trafalgar D. Water Law...
116K 4.4K 24
After Luffy and Law defeat Doflamingo and find law's crew again after some *cough* mutiny *cough* Law finds himself as the newest strawhat member but...