Adult Games

By mollysue

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. A 17 year old girl recently moves to Cocoa Beach, Florida with her family, the Brants... More

Prologue
Chapter 1~ Unfair to Nerds (Pic Of Lily)
Chapter 2~ The Game Plan (PIc of Jaime)
Chapter 3~ Preparation (Pic Of Sonya)
Chapter 4~ Early Start? (Pic Of William)
Chapter 5~ Story To Tell (Pic Of Lacey)
Chapter 6~ Enemies and Loners
Chapter 7~ Surprises
Chapter 8~ Secret's Out
Chapter 9~ Heartbreak and Trouble Don't Mix Well...
Chapter 10~ Answers Just Lead To New Questions... (Pic Of Riley)
Chapter 11~ The Sad Story of Lav Stevenson (Pic Of Rick)
Author's Note~ PLEASE READ!!
Chapter 12~ The Start To A Perfect Night (Pic Of Dylan)
Chapter 14~ Thunderstorms (Pic Of Blaze)
Chapter 15~ A Blast From Our Pasts
Chapter 16~ Racing, Video Games and Water Fights
Chapter 17~ A New Problem
Chapter 18~ Meet The Family
Chapter 19~ Rick Rhymes With....?
Chapter 20~ Plans?
Chapter 21~ Phone Call From Hell
Chapter 22~ Who's Timothy Jan Brant?
Chapter 23~ Flashbacks and Freedom
Chapter 24~ Let The Best Man Win
Chapter 25~ Truth And Tell
Chapter 26~ Putting It All Together (Pic Of Chevy)
Chapter 27~ Sad Goodbyes
Chapter 28~ Wicked Catastrophe (Pic Of Finn)
Chapter 29~ News
Chapter 30~ So Close Yet So Far (Pic Of Alex)
Chapter 31- Chances
Chapter 32~ Explanation
Chapter 33~ Surprise Help
Chapter 34~ Adult Games
Epilogue

Chapter 13~ Party Animal Say Whaaaat?? (Pic Of Austin)

5.7K 89 3
By mollysue

Here's chapter 13!! I hope y'all like it!!! And don't forget to support me for the Watty Awards and to kill that Vote Button!!! Thanks guys!! I really appreciate everything!! I Love You Guys!! P.S. There's a Picture of Austin!! The Oldest Twin!! ------->>>

Chapter 13~ Party Animal Say Whaaaat??

"Riley?" I whispered in the middle of the third song.

"Yes Lily?" He whispered back.

"When can we go back?" I asked.

He sighed. Suddenly the song Don't Wanna Miss A Thing by Aerosmith came on. He pulled me closer and started singing in my ear. I giggled.

"You know the words to this song?"

He nodded with a smile on his face and I stared at him.

"Look at that. He doesn't have a bad taste in music after all."

He smiled and kept singing the words. After the song, we were staring into each other's eyes, super close. Every inch of my skin was touching his and yet, I didn't feel close enough. I wrapped my arms around his neck, tangling my hands in his hair. His hands fell from my waist to my hips and he pulled me closer. He leaned forward and kissed me gently, in front of everyone. I could hear gasps and whispers around us but I didn't care. As Riley slipped his tongue into my mouth, the only thing I focused on was him and me, here and now, making out in the middle of a dance floor, in a huge house, against both of our parents' wishes. He moaned quietly and pulled me closer so that there was literally no space in between us. His hands slid a little lower on my hips and I pulled away, giggling.

"Watch your hands speed racer, I'm ticklish." I whispered.

He chuckled and laid his forehead against mine. He closed his eyes.

"This is the happiest I've been in awhile." He whispered.

I pulled away and stared at him.

"What do you mean?" I asked curiously.

Suddenly we both looked around and found that almost everyone was staring at us. My cheeks flushed bright red and he smiled.

"Woot woot get 'em Riley!" Blaze yelled.

Everyone laughed and people's conversations started up again.

"Wow that's embarrassing." I whispered.

He smiled.

"You may want to get used to it girl. Around here, there's no such thing as privacy."

I groaned at his statement and hid my face in the crook of his neck. He laughed his booming laugh, making me smile.

"Come on, let's get something to drink." He said, grabbing my hand and pulling me towards the kitchen.

I saw Blaze, Austin and Dylan were in the kitchen, by themselves, about to take shots.

"Hey! Just in time." Blaze said placing a shot and a lemon slice in front of Riley and me.

I shook my head and turned my nose up at the shot.

"What? You don't do shots?" Blaze asked.

I could see another challenge coming on with this one.

"No it's just the first and last time I ever did shots was....a horrible sight. And believe me, I do not want to go and worship the porcelain throne again."

They all burst out laughing and Riley stared at me.

"Don't ask. Blame Sonya." I stated, laughing to myself at the memory.

Sonya had to hold my hair as I puked up everything in my stomach and then some.

"Fine on three boys." Blaze said.

He counted down and I watched their expressions as they downed their shots. Riley's was pretty funny. His eyes were all pinched shut and his nose was wrinkled like he smelled something bad. I giggled at their faces. They all turned to me.

"So what kind of drunk are you Lily?" Blaze asked.

I shrugged.

"Well you're either a fun drunk or an angry one. Or maybe you're just a mellow hippy." He stated, laughing.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed a beer.

"I'm a fun drunk." I said with a shrug.

Blaze and Riley's eyes sparkled with ideas.

"Let's find out." Blaze said.

I shook my head as he slid a shot in front of me.

"No." I said as I sat down on a stool next to Riley.

"Whyyyy?" Blaze pouted.

I smiled and shook my head, taking a swig from my beer.

"Because I have to wake up in the morning and make sure these three boneheads wake up too." I said, gesturing at Dylan, Austin and Riley.

"We'll get up. Just one Lily."

"Yeah please." Dylan and Austin added.

I sighed and looked at the shot in front of me. I glanced at Riley and he was staring at me. He hadn't said anything. I slowly grabbed the salt shaker, licking my hand and putting salt there.

"Ready?" Blaze asked, putting the lemon slice in front of me.

I looked at Riley.

"Wait." He said, stopping me.

We all stared at him.

"Only one, right? She is only sixteen."

I stared at him.

"Chill speed racer. Yes only one. But believe me, I've had more."

Which was true. A party that Sonya and I snuck out to, we both got so smashed it was ridiculous. No, neither of us are addicts. We just know where the party's at. They all looked at me.

"Three.....two....one!"

I licked the salt off my hand, downed the shot and sucked on the lemon, the burn of the tequila setting my throat on fire. It went down and I slammed the shot glass on the counter before the boys did.

"There." I said with a shrug.

The buzz from my fifth, was it my fifth? Or sixth, shot was affecting me now and I smiled, taking a drink from my beer.

"What time is it?" I asked suddenly.

See after I took my first shot, the boys decided they wanted to see how many I could hold down so we decided to just keep 'em comin'.

"Midnight." Austin answered.

I smiled and listened to the song playing in the ball room. It was Dirty Dancer by Usher featuring Enrique Iglesias. I smiled and grabbed Riley's hand.

"Let's dance." I said, pulling him towards the dance floor.

Blaze, Dylan and Austin were behind us, laughing and when I turned around I saw why. Riley's face had help written all over it and I smiled, stopping in the middle of the dance floor, pulling him to me. He stared down at me and I smiled evilly. If I was going to tease him, the time would definitely be now, seeing as how I'm drunk and most likely won't remember in the morning. I pulled on his shirt collar so our lips were touching, but just barely.

"Do you wanna see some dirty dancing Riley?" I whispered.

He moaned and closed his eyes, shaking his head. I let go of his shirt and started dancing, somehow I managed to start a grinding line with a whole bunch of girls which had the guys staring at us with their mouths hung open! Suddenly I was pulled from my spot in the grinding line. I didn't have to look behind me when I felt very familiar hands go to my hips. I smiled and grinded my ass against Riley making him moan. I giggled and did it again. His reaction was the same but different. His hands gripped at my hips tightly. I did it again and then he spun me around. Our eyes met and his were full of pure lust. I bit my lip and he crashed his lips to mine. We were in a very heated make out when he picked me up bridal style and started carrying me....somewhere. I wasn't paying attention. He pulled away and started kissing down my neck and over my collar bone, making me moan. I looked around and realized we were upstairs in the hallway between my room and his. How'd we get up here so fast?

"Riley." I whispered.

"Hm?" He grunted as he set me down on me feet.

He looked at me with those lustful eyes.

"I....."

He sighed and looked down.

"I know you're not ready. I'm not going to push you Lily." He whispered, kissing the tip of my nose.

I sighed and leaned against the wall behind me.

"I'm sorry." I whispered, looking at my feet.

He walked forward and lifted my head up.

"Don't be sorry for being a virgin Lily. In fact, the idea of you being a virgin at sixteen still is a major turn on." He whispered huskily.

I blushed and bit my lip.

"That's a first." I whispered.

He smiled.

"Well......"

He smiled.

"Come with me." He whispered as he grabbed my hand.

He pulled me forward.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

He smiled and continued walking with me in tow.

"You'll see babe." He said.

We took a left and then stopped in front of a door. He opened it and inside was a set of stairs. He pulled me up them and I gasped. The stairs led to a little balcony that overlooked the ocean.

"Wow....it's beautiful up here." I whispered.

He smiled and nodded.

"It sure is." He whispered.

I could feel his eyes on me and I blushed. I looked out at the ocean and sighed.

"I know it's hard Lily." Riley whispered, coming up behind me and wrapping his arms around my waist.

I nodded.

"I miss Jaime." I whispered, turning around in his arms.

"I know....."

I hugged him and laid my head on his chest.

"How long do you think we're gonna be here for Riley?" I asked.

"At least two months." He answered.

I sighed and nodded. I'm glad I'm here and not with my parents. But I wish Jaime could have come with us... I yawned and Riley chuckled.

"Just in time. People are starting to leave. Look." He whispered, pointing.

I turned around and looked over the balcony. Groups of people were all leaving the house slowly and I smiled. I yawned again and Riley chuckled.

"Come on then." He said.

Suddenly I was picked up bridal style.

"You know I can walk." I said to him as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

He smiled and looked down at me.

"Yes but I don't want you hurting yourself from falling." He said.

I blushed and then hit his chest lightly.

"Hey I've been wearing heels all night and haven't tripped once!" I announced as he set me on my feet.

I walked to my room and tripped over my own foot, almost crashing to the floor. Riley caught me.

"You jinxed yourself babe." He stated, chuckling.

I rolled my eyes and he helped me up.

"I'm going to bed." I said.

He smiled.

"Night." He whispered.

He leaned forward and kissed me gently.

"Good night Riley." I whispered back as I opened my door.

"Sweet dreams." He whispered as he walked in his room.

I smiled and closed my door. Wow.....I bit my lip and ran to the dresser. I quickly took the heels off and yanked open the drawer with the pajamas in it. I gasped. Lace?! What? I picked up the first thing and saw it was a lacy nightgown.

No!

I sighed and dug through the drawer in search of some decent pajamas.

Grrr.

I sighed and walked out of the room and over to Riley's door. I knocked and he opened the door. He was still dressed and I sighed.

"Did you know about this?" I asked, holding up a skimpy, lacy nightgown.

He stared at it.

"This came from your sisters clothes.....I can't find any pajamas."

He cracked a smile and walked into his room. He came back and handed me a T-shirt.

"Don't lose that it's my favorite one." He stated.

I smiled and nodded.

"I won't."

I walked back into the room, put on his shirt and got ready for bed. The music suddenly turned off downstairs and I giggled. I ran from the bathroom to the bed, jumping on it. Suddenly there was a loud crash and the lights went out. The sound of rain started hitting the roof and I smiled.

The power went out!

My door flew open and there stood Austin and Dylan.

"Yes?" I asked.

They both had wide eyes and looked scared out of their pants.

"Uh we were just checking on you." Dylan said.

Austin nodded.

There was another loud crash and Blaze and Riley showed up in my doorway. I smiled.

"Come on then." I said and they all smiled, and piled into my room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

674K 17.1K 46
"And what if I don't Parker?" He asked, Smirking. I raised an eyebrow and crossed my arms. "I can easily go and tell my dad about-" I was instantly...
70.2K 1.1K 21
Lily Pearson was rejected by her mate. Bullied by her pack. And the most hated person in her whole school. So Lily decides that she's had enough from...
14.6K 628 17
He turned around and looked at me. "Cold?" "Uh.. yeah," I said. He took off his black leather jacket and handed it to me. "Here." I shook my head. "N...
63.2K 3.5K 38
Lily graduates from college and her life falls apart - or at least that's how it feels. Within a day, Lily a) leaves the comfort of campus with a de...