ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ | ᴊᴇᴏɴ ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ 彡

By lqkonan

・*゚:*:✼✿ *✍︎* ✿✼:*:*・ ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ sʜᴇ ɢᴀᴠᴇ ʜɪᴍ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʙᴜᴛ ɪɴ ʀᴇᴛᴜʀɴ; ʜᴇ ɢᴀᴠᴇ ʜᴇʀ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ. ・*゚:*:✼✿ *✍︎* ✿... More

prologue ➵
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20

17

13K 493 153
By lqkonan

"you have a girlfriend, let go of me!" i exclaim as you cling onto my shoulders.

"i broke up with her at the coffee shop!" you defensively shout back.

is that why you two were arguing?

"i don't care! i'm finally living in reality, jungkook. and in reality, you and i are complete opposites that won't ever be comparable. you can't come running back to me after i finally let you go! it'll be like old times and i don't want that!" i felt like a new person after spewing out my words. after being hidden for a year, i feel so free.

"listen to me!!" you yell, "i broke up with her for you, reina. i've realized what an idiot i've been for the past year. not only did i miss your homemade bentos, your sharp intellect, your caring nature, but i missed you. i missed the you who cared so much for me, even though i never showed any of it back." you say with a shaky voice.

it was at that moment, when my heart split in two pieces but was still filled with lingering warmth.

"how do i expect you to never leave me, just like you easily left her?" as i question, you hurriedly caress my cheek and wipe the tear that had just failed to stay in.

"i didn't love her one bit, y/n,

but i love you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

244K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
584K 13.1K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
3.7K 50 5
> short story > English " y/n: and it wasn't even my fault- jungkook's face flashed with anger as he finally turned his head back to look at you, a...