๐Ÿ”žTake My Breath Away ๐Ÿ”ž

By Jsturhope

Michelle,his assistant just out of a bad relationship, helps her see herself for who she really is and is wo... More

๐Ÿ”žTell me 2 my heart๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 Sex on the beach
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 First fight
Chapter 14 - Dress shopping
Chapter 15 The Wedding
Chapter 16

Chapter 13

122 13 3
By Jsturhope

His p.o.v.

"So was this just our first real fight? I asked her finally as we walked back to our room.

"Yeah I guess you could say that." She told me.

"I'm sorry it got so heated. I hope we can move past this and work on helping you get better. Do you forgive me?" I asked sitting on the bed next to her.

"Yes. I'm sorry I said what I said about everything. Do you forgive me baby?" She asked.

"I guess.." I smiled and sighed.

"You guess? Come on Prince!" she said whipping her head around in my direction.

"If..we can have make up sex then I forgive you." I smiled.

"Oh alright!" She said giggling.

"Com'er girl let me show that body and mind I'm sorry. Let me show you what you mean to me." I said to her laying her back on the bed and smiling.

She sat up taking off her clothes.

"Slowly. I want to watch you." I said as he layed next to her watching.

She nodded..started taking off her shirt slowly..threw it on the floor. Then took off her pants one leg at a time licking her lips and watching my reaction.

I sat back..very intrigued. Watching every move she made. And I could feel myself rising. I smirked and continued watching her.

She slowly reaches behind herself unhooking her bra..thowing it on the floor. Sitting on the bed as her breast spilled out and she covered them with her hands. She looked at me and I shook his head no. As in don't cover them. She took her hands away and crawled in the bed next to me in her underware. I had my shirt off and she slowly unzipped my pants as we kissed. She takes it out as I pulled down my pants throwing them on the floor. She slowly stroked me up and down as we kissed. She leaned down and I stopped her. "69 baby!"

She slowly climbed ontop of my face as she gripped it in her hands. I slid her panties off as I fingered her with one hand. Threw them on the floor.  Parted her lips and began lickng and sucking her gently.

"Ahh fuck! Prince! Ummm!" She moans as she licked the tip in circles over and over.

I continues flicking my tongue in and out of her over and over. As she sucked in the tip slobbering on it as I was licking her so damn good.

"Ohh god! Uh shit Prince! Dont stop!" she moans as she moved her hips with my tongue motions holding onto her ass as I did so. 

She sucks on the tip a few more times and pushesit all the way down her throat. Sucking and bobbing her head as best she could as I was deep inside her pussy licking every where all over.
I continue. She cant help her self having to stop. Sit up straight on my face grinding her hips faster and faster.

"Ohh fucking shit Prince!!more more more!" She begged.

I went faster with my tongue and sucked her clit..she could hear me slobbering on it..and it got her hotter. I was still holding her on my face and she was grinding my face fucking him. Looking up at the mirror watching it all unfold.

"Yeah yeah yeah! Ohh fuck yes! God I'm I'm I'm ahhhuhh!" She moans and screams breathlessly.

When I come up for air..smiling and licking his lips. "Umm!"

She slid down and was straddling my chest as she caught her breath as we kissed. Tasting herself on my lips.

"You like tasting yourself on me don't you?" I asked her smiling.

All she could do was nod. Taking a condom out of the drawer,climing down to straddle his legs and putting the condom on him. She slowly climbs ontop and slides down as she moans and so do I. 

"Oh yeah..that's it baby nice and slow!" as we both start grinding eachother.

"Uhh huh..umm!" she moans as she sat straight up taking it all up inside her and her hands on my chest as i held her hips. Thrusting my hips into hers. Body's smacking together,moans and grunts. Watching it all on the mirror made it even more exciting.

"Uhh uhh feel him deep inside your chest? I can feel you so deep. Yeah uhh uhh fuck momma!" I grunted and moand breathless.  Thrusting hard and fast.

"Yeah yeah yeah..ohh god! It feels so good..Prince! Uhh!"

Bouncing up and down as I pounded faster and deeper..flipping us over.

"Yeah much better..lay back let me do all the work baby.." I said never missimg a thrust.

I continued moving slowly in and out of her as I held her legs up and she moved with me moaning in delight as sweat started formimg on both of us.

"Oh god Prince umm fuck!"

"Yeah uhh uhh fuck momma!"

I take her hands in.mime and lay ontop of her thrustimg harder.  She watched on the mioor as my  back and ass moved in time. I puts my head between her shoulder and neck. Kissing it as she watched the mirror.

"Look Prince! Umm!" she said smiling looking at the ceiling.

I looks up from kissing her neck..Thrusting and pounding her hard and fast.

"Yes uhh that's why its there baby!" I.chuckled as I went back to the task at hand.

"Yes yes yes!" She screams and finally let go grabbing my hand and instentivly squeezed them and her legs around me.

"Ahh huh yess yes yes fuck momma!" I squeezed her hands and let out a big grunt..as I came and slowed down to relax and catch my breath as I  lay ontop of her.

"Best make up sex ever!" She said smiling and rubbing my back as I started to go limp inside her.

"Ohh yeah defiantly!" I said laying next to her..threw the condom on the floor and stared up at the mirror. As did she.

We laid motionless and quiet for a few minutes.

"Prince..what you thinking about baby?" she asked breaking the slience.

"Huh? Oh..nothing really. You and that fine ass pussy..mostly. why?"

"That wasn't the answer I was hoping for."

"What did you want me to say Michelle? I was being honest. What are you thinking about?"

"Wondering why my parents left, if they are ok and if i said something wrong."

"Making love to me makes you think about that? Gee thanks. I'll keep that in mind for next time. And not this conversation again..they are fine." I said leaning up on my elbows.

"Yes because if she's mad at me or us then I have to find someone to help with wedding stuff."

"Don't look at me. How bout we scratch all that wedding shit since nothing's going right?  You really only have them and if they don't come well then it's pointless to go through all this if I'm having a shit load and you have none. Kinda sad and I'm sorry for that. But I have an idea. How bout we elope or just go to justice of peace or have someime come here since we never go anywhere?"I suggested.

"Now there's an idea!" She said sitting up.

"Thought you might like it!" I said smiling.

"Yeah sounds like the best option at this point. Good idea. But when?"

"Whenever your ready baby. I'll give you my card and you can pick out a dress. Whatever you'd like. If sorry noone to go with."

"Yeah oh well. Hopefully after I can make some friends."

"I sure hope so. I'm thinking of going on tour again and if you stay here you need some girlfriends. For sure." I nodded.

"But I was hoping you'd wait..I wanna have a baby..don't you?"

"Of course I do..just I don't know..when the time is right." I sigh. "I have to work you know. I gotta get back to doing what I know best. That's writing songs,making music and performing.  This break has been much needed but now it's time to focus on music again. Baby. I know you understand."

"I know Prince..believe me I know. Then do what you do best. I will do what I do best. Assist you of course."

"Now that's what I wanted to hear you say! Don't worry baby plenty of time for all of the other stuff too!"

Her p.o.v.

I don't know if he noticed..but were not getting any younger. I kinda was hoping to be able to start this family right away.

His p.o.v.

What's she in a hurry for? I need to get back in the studio before some young ass kid comes on the scene and takes my damn spot. I'm not getting any younger you know. My name is Prince.

Just then the phone rings. We look at eachother

God I hope it's not Randy's attorney again.

"Prince? Hi can I talk to Michelle please? "

"Who's this? If I may ask."

"Renee and Joe! Listen were very sorry for leaving like that..we apologize."

"Umm humm..well don't apologize to me you didn't hurt my feelings. Apologize to your heart broken daughter whom thought she never hear or see you again. And also we've been fighting and arguing all day because of this. So don't apologize to me. I'm good. So tell me..why did you just up and leave like thieves in the night if I might ask? And how did you get out of the gate and who took you to airport? And how come my alarms didn't go off? Shit I forgot to fire someone for that. Damn it!" I said looking around.

"We're sorry..that's what we called to talk to Michelle for."

"Look I dont think she's ready to talk to you right now you hurt her pretty bad. She thinks it's all her fault. And I can't have that. So tell me..And I will relay it to her and if she so choses to call you back that's on her." I explained.

"We left because we were embarrsed and felt like we were a burden."

"Miss Renee..what is it with older people? Why the hell do you feel like you are a burden if offered things to you to use or have it done for you. When people here do that. Why is it that you had to do that to her? That hurts me to know that you just up and left. No goodbye,no see you later,no kiss my ass..nothing. Just a damn note on the door saying you're sorry and don't call you. How fucking rude is that? I mean really?" I asked kinda irritated at this point in the conversation.

"Yeah you're right. We apologize. Please tell her we're sorry for leaving so soon. And I'd love to help her with the wedding."

"Oh the wedding." I chuckled.."there isn't going to be one actually. Thanks to you guys we decided not to..and just go to a JOP."

"What? That's insane. Let me talk to my daughter!" She shouted into the phone at me.

"Excuse me Miss Renee I don't appreciate you shouting in my damn ear. Now we can discuss this like adults or I can get really loud and make you wish you never met my black ass." I scoffed

"Please child..." she sighed.

"You know..I don't appreciate the way this conversation is going. Let me get Michelle before I really go off."

This woman is trying me. I'm about to go off. But that would be uncooth and very unprofessional of me. Not the impression I want to make to future in laws.

Michelle comes out of the bathroom and I hand her the phone.

"It's your mom.." I whisperd.

Her p.o.v.

"Um hi mom..what is the deal? Why you leave so soon?" She sked taking the phone from me.

"Tell your boyfriend to watch how he talks to me. And whats this about no wedding? And we left cause we felt out of place."

"Wait a minute! What ever happened between you and him is between you too that's why I left the room I didn't want to get involved. Why the hell would you feel like a burden when we said it was cool for you to stay longer?" I asked.

"I could see it in both your eyes. You wanted your alone time so you could fuck eachothers brains out."

"Mom!"

"Well it's the truth isn't it? That's what you did..before and after you came to check on me. I heard your asses moaning and screaming."

"Ok..but this is our house..his house. I'm sorry if we offended you. We can't keep our hands off eachother. I'm sorry if you're jealous. You wanna be real? Then let's be real. Yeah there is no big wedding..so the hell what? We decided not to go big. He wants to get back to work as soon as possible." I told her.

His p.o.v.

Wow she told her.
Guess I better go yell at and fire some people.

Her p.o.v.

"The life of a rockstar." She sighed. "I thought it was your dream to have a big wedding?" She asked.

"Yeah it was. But hell things change..and I'm ok with it. It is what it is. I have noone here. I have no girlfriend's and don't really care..you guys were the only ones that would be coming. He has lots..and he thought it would be rude of him to do that to me. So we decided together. I'm sorry to burst your bubble." I told her.

"You have no friends there? Aww I had no idea. How come?"

"Because everyone I used to know were from Ran and I don't need to associate with them now. And I was never allowed to have my own friends so now I just never really cared."

"I think you need to make some friends now honey. Every girl needs girlfriends."

"Yeah Prince said the same thing. Maybe you're both right."

"We are. Only looking out for you. Now. Do you still want my help?"

"Of course! You can help me pick out the dress. But it's going to be low key.  Seeing as it's just us."

"Of course!"

"When do you want to come back and help with that mom? I can set it up as soon as you'd like. All expence paid courtesy of prince and I."I asked.

"Whenevers good for you dear."

"Ok. Let me run it by him first."

"That's fine. Talk to you later we love you both."

"You too!" I said haning up the phone.

Now where the hell did he go?

Bout that time i heard him yelling from the top of the stairs.

"You all are fired!! I'll get new secerity and change the damn codes..and let this be a lesson." He says walking into the room and slamming the door behind him. Scaring me causing me to jump sitting on the bed.

"You scared me to death slamming the door like that. Jesus.!" I told him.

"Sorry babe. Had to take care of that before I let it slip. Now I gotta hire all new secerity and shit." he sighed walking over to the window looking out  unto his property.

"Prince. Baby sit down." I said patting for him to sit next to me on the bed.

"What your mom say?" He asked sitting down.

"We worked everything out and it's all good. She's coming out to help pick out a dress. She's fine with no formal wedding. As am I."

"That's good. I'm glad you guys worked it out." He nodded and smiled.

"Yeah me too." I said smiling.

He smiled back kissing my forehead. We kiss and touch forheads. Holding eachother.

His p.o.v.

This has been a very trying day. I think we should take a nice warm bubble bath and call it a night. Ohh then that leads to more sex. God I'm a sex phene. Look at her can you blame me? I mean really.

Breaking the silence I finally say to her.."Wanna take a nice relaxing bath together? I'm in the mood for one since its been one of those days."

"Umm sounds like a great idea. But that just leads to more sex." she chuckles.

"Is there a problem with that?" I smirked seductively.

"Oh no not at all." she smiled as we both got up and walked into the bathroom to start the water.

After a few minutes of adjusting the water to just right. I put lavender bubbles in and begain to fill the tub as she took of her clothes. And I took off mine.

"Here feel..to hot?" I asked her.

She put her finger in. "Oh no just right. Reminds me of the beach on the island." she said smiling.

"Yes it does don't it." I said smiling back and picking her up and gently putting her into the tub. She leaned back putting her head on the edge spreading her legs and arms spread outside of tub. Bubbles and water came up to her neck.

"You really didn't  have to put me in..arn't you coming in?" she asked confused.

"Not right now. This is just for you so you can relax. Baby." I said  smiling at her.

Her p.o.v.

This man I'm telling you what.

"Ok whatever you say." I say as I leaned her head back closing my eyes.

Just a few minutes later I felt his hands on my shoulders rubbing them.

"How's that? Feeling better?" he asked in my ear.

"Uh huh much thank you."

He continued rubbing amd kissing my shoulders and kissing my neck. Kissing all over my upper half of.my body. I moan as he continues massaging my shoulders. 

"Like that don't you?" He whispered in my ear.

"Umm humm!" I said trying not to lose my mind. 

"I love you Michelle,very much." He whispered softly.

"Me too." she quitly answered.

"I wanna spend the rest of my life with you.  I want us to have some babies. I want to make you the happiest you have eveer been. Cause you make me feel whole again."

"Prince I am happy. Right now. In this moment. I don't need that to be happy..I have you. And that's what makes me whole again. You. The rest is just an added bonus." I said very honestly.

He smiled. And kissed me as he toom his hand and slid it into the water to the middle of her legs. Still kissing he slid his fingers inside as I moaned in his ear.

Using 2 fingers he pushed them in and out of me. I instinctively moved my hips with his fingers and put my legs up so he could go deeper.

"Umm!" I moaned as he went deeper with his fingers.

As we looked at eachother he climbed in with me slowly sitting down and pulling me close to him. He entered me slowly as we both  moaned.

"Umm prince.." I said as he pushed inside in a sitting position.

My legs over his lap. Sitting ontop of him. Moving with his thrusting motions and water splashed everywhere. 

He rubs my.back while kissing shoulders, breathing heavily and grunting loudly.

"Ahh fuck Michelle! Uh uhh shit!"

"Oh god! Umm humm yeah yeah yeah!" 

We continue like that for a few more minutes till I can't take it anymore.

"Lets finish in bed baby I can tell your getting tired." he says catching his breath and picking me up out of the tub. Laying me gently on the bed. Climbing in with me he spreads my legs and begins licking.

"Umm shittt!" I scream holding the covers arching my back and pulling his head further.

His p.o.v.

I look up at me with pleasure knowing I'm doing my job right as she screams my name over and over again like never before.

"Prince! Oh my god! Uhhh shit! Right there..yeah! Get it baby..take it all!" She moans.

Licking,twisting fingering,swirling my tongue all over her insides over and over. Reaching new heights just with his tongue and fingers deep inside her. She can hear it and its making her more excited.

She pushed my.head deeper and now she's about to get ready to let go. Watching me in the mirror above as i eat her out.

"Yes! Prince! Im I'm I'm uhhh ahh yeahhhh!!" she moans breathlessly as she let go like an ocean. Legs shaking. Breathing heavily.

I licke it up. And come to lay next to her.

"Damn!" was all I could say.

She nods. Smiles and lay there with a big ass smile on her face.

"Job well done if I dont say so myself!" I smiled chuckling.

"All she could do was nod. And give thumbs up.

Damn guess so. That makes me happy that I make her happy. It was all about her tonight anyways.  The fact that she's speachless and satisifyed is all I need to feel happy. And all that matters to me.

Her p.o.v.

I can't believe him. He always outdoes himself ever single time. I can't move,or talk. He just fucking blew my damn mind. Damn. And he's mine..all mine ;)

And with that fall asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

263K 8K 45
Completed William Turner, successful, wealthy and a recent divorcee has finally realised his feelings towards Eleanor, his assistant. Will their love...
19.6K 851 15
What happens when a preserved, cold CEO falls for a cute beautiful young boy who is alot of issues in his life.
10.2K 416 28
*๐— ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฒ* โ˜‚โ˜‡ ๐…๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ƒ๐ž๐œ๐ข๐๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐Œ๐ข๐œ๐ก๐š๐ž๐ฅ ๐‰๐š๐œ๐ค...
6.1K 337 26
Prince looking for love in an unusual way. He finds it in his assistant Jenna.